Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! (4212 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Ex Beauty Munachi Is 30 Years Old Today! / Munachi Abii Displays Her Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Edreamz(m): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
So pretty

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Palmwinetapper: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Most beautiful

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Her face is perfect.

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by ATMC(f): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Heart-stoppingly beautiful.

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by kaayposh: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lovely,I must say. . .

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Sexcellency(f): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
Not Looking bad at all
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by pyyxxaro: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
#Breaks the Internet indeed #

My Internet is intact don't know about you undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Castos(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
My girlfriend has this strong beauty that can break a man's neck, but from day one her face has never impressed me and so does the above.

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Castos:
My girlfriend has this strong beauty that can break a man's neck, but from day one her face has never impressed me and so does the above.

So what impresses u about her?

Why is she ur girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Edreamz(m): 4:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Castos:
yeah mad fellow
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by pretydiva(f): 6:19am On Sep 01, 2015
Are you palmwinetapper d 2nd,dat u both r so obsessed wit her beauty undecided

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Palmwinetapper: 6:45am On Sep 01, 2015
pretydiva:
Are you palmwinetapper d 2nd,dat u both r so obsessed wit her beauty undecided
don't send for me little girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Castos(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2015
zoelife:

So what impresses u about her?

Why is she ur girlfriend?
She's always quick to correct my mistakes. She the reason I work so hard remembering that tomorrow is near.

3 Likes

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by pretydiva(f): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
don't send for me little girl
who b dis 1 ni undecided..my friend gerra ourra here
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Edreamz(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
pretydiva:
sharrap DAT your stinhking Derry mouth
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Palmwinetapper: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
pretydiva:
mad bull
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by faith551(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Her skin is flawless, has fiery eyes like mine, her nose too grin
Heard she's looking for husband, got me wondering, the ugly once are getting married, she still dey find husband, maybe her beauty is scaring the hell outta potential husbands

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by pretydiva(f): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Edreamz:
nitwit
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by pretydiva(f): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
mad bull
imp
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Palmwinetapper: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
faith551:
Heard she's looking for husband, got me wondering, the ugly once are getting married, she still dey find husband, maybe her beauty is scaring the hell outta potential husbands
marriage is not about beauty. She will find
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Palmwinetapper: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
faith551:
but the skin na filters. I hope you know lol

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by faith551(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
but the skin na filters. I hope you know lol

She was wearing little or no make up in the first pic, and that's the one I was even making my judgement from, even the visible part of her scarp is flawless, did she apply the filters for her scalp
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by faith551(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
marriage is not about beauty. She will find

She looks cool, and she's nt controversial, if tonto dikeh could marry, then muna should have men queuing up
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Palmwinetapper: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
faith551:

She looks cool, and she's nt controversial, if tonto dikeh could marry, then muna should have men queuing up
lol yes. Its all about prayer
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Palmwinetapper: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
faith551:

She was wearing little or no make up in the first pic, and that's the one I was even making my judgement from, even the visible part of her scarp is flawless, did she apply the filters for her scalp
you can't target one area for a filter. Its across the whole pic. Its an edited layer to make a picture look flawless. Kim kardashian is queen filter. But yes first pic she looks good
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by ZianaJordana(f): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
I doubt it. There are tons of girls like her, a lot of them even prettier all around on the web, making money & getting attention from modeling on Instagram. She's a beauty, though.

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Palmwinetapper: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
ZianaJordana:
I doubt it. There are tons of girls like her, a lot of them even prettier all around on the web, making money & getting attention from modeling on Instagram. She's a beauty, though.
she is rare in Nigerian/Igbo context
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Edreamz(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
ZianaJordana:
show me the tons of girls na
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by ZianaJordana(f): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Edreamz:
show me the tons of girls na
You've never heard of Instagram models?

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by Edreamz(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
ZianaJordana:

You've never heard of Instagram models?
Oh dem fake girls with a ton of filters..yeah
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by pretydiva(f): 6:09am On Sep 03, 2015
Edreamz:
drooling over someone dat doesn't no if u exists. I pirri ur life
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! by pretydiva(f): 6:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
mad bull
go get a life n stop drooling after someone who doesn't even no about ur existence..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dare Art Alade VS Yemi Alade / Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye Exposes Full Bombom For All To See / 3 Sisters - Pregnant Linda, Laura & Sandra Ikeji Hit The Swimming Pool In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.