Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Bitten By Any Of These Beefore? See Photo. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bitten By Any Of These Beefore? See Photo. (1139 Views)

Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos / Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) / Young Girl Lands In A Hospital After Being Bitten By A Venomous Snake. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitten By Any Of These Beefore? See Photo. by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Have you in anyway bitten by any of these?
Please share your experience and cure.

Re: Bitten By Any Of These Beefore? See Photo. by eddyline(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
I've only been bitten by the first one. I pray I'd never see d bite of the last two in my lifetime. sting of the second one I should say.

1 Like

Re: Bitten By Any Of These Beefore? See Photo. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
I have been bitten by the second and third but the venom of the third could not penetrate my gean trouser. I don't know what that first one is exactly.
Re: Bitten By Any Of These Beefore? See Photo. by Khd95(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Yh dat second has bit me befor...very deadly nd dangerous cry
Re: Bitten By Any Of These Beefore? See Photo. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
When i was bitten by the second one, I tied the area which was my toes. I was given several ball of big onions to chew raw and before the next two days, the unbearable pain that almost made me cry was gone. In conclusion, onions kills the poison of a scorpion.
Re: Bitten By Any Of These Beefore? See Photo. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Scorpion stings not bite.
Re: Bitten By Any Of These Beefore? See Photo. by emmchi(m): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Saw someone who was stung by a scorpion.It was so excruciating that we had to rush him to the hospital.
Re: Bitten By Any Of These Beefore? See Photo. by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 01, 2015
emmchi:
Saw someone who was sting by a scorpion.It was so excruciating that we had to rush him to the hospital.
"who was stung"
Re: Bitten By Any Of These Beefore? See Photo. by emmchi(m): 6:34am On Sep 01, 2015
rainyday:
"who was stung"
corrected

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Firstaidcure On Some Common Diseases. / Medical Equipment Made In Uk For Sale (fairly Used) / 6 Reasons Why You Should Eat More Fruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.