Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here (2573 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2009
@Todak

I came back to read and reply to your posts only for me to find that it has been locked. No thanks to your insultive drivel.

I thought you would be able to reply my rejoinder but went to spew lies from a website. I thought you would be able to give it to me like I requested but not knowing that you would ran to your sites and I therefore present similar site to you to learn what your authors have been hiding from you.

I would not be surprised if you turn out to be Sysuser.

hmmmmm, you seems hit by those words, and it is one thing to read the bible and another to study and understand its meaning, everybody reads the bible, but not all understand nor study it. And if indeed you know what the bible is saying, i think you will not be tossed to the other side, cos you have moved from frying pan to fire,from being joint heir to God to become slave of one demon-god called Allah, from serving the living God to a dead god.well, i have presented my facts to bilms, go read the post and prove me wrong. you slave.

Do you care to tell what the bible is saying as you cannot fool me with it. I read it more than could ever think of.

What is your rationale for calling my creator a dead god. My God forgive your lost soul and I pity you because Davidylan would not be able to intercede for you on that day.

I have replied you, you only need to back your lies with facts which I requested for in my last post.

is it really true that Mohammed married and had sex with a six year old girl? Huh

hmmm, Muhammad capitalised on the people as at then, he knew that they will do what ever he told them to do if the desgusied as a prophet, and you know prophets are honoured, respected, and what ever they say are followed to letters. I believe a leader must lead by example, the example he has layed , i what is the basis for polygamy in islam, now this is what Aisha the six year old girl, said:
Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.(Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310smiley

what do you have to say to that? can an ordinary man ask for the hand of a child in marriage just like that, islam is claiming it to be a betrothal, it is but is it that muhammad was sex-starved or it was lust after a young child, i need them to answer that, for more information, visit this site: www.answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm, www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/ayesha.htm, www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/025-Muhammads-sex-life.htm. it explains better.

if it is, can a believer in Islam please explain this to me because i find this truly sickening.

they really need to expalin how a honoured prophet like muhammad became a sex manaic.

Why are you this inclined to falsehood and treachery? You claimed that he slept with a six year old girl but couldnt see that in your post. What I saw was MARRIED TO HIM AT THE AGE OF SIX AND BETHROTHED TO HIM AT THE AGE OF NINE, why do you love lying and disgracing yourself openly?

http://www.answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/prophet_marriage_with_aisha.htm
http://www.answering-christianity.com/aisha.htm
http://www.answering-christianity.com/aisha.htm

And also, taking the wife of his son in law. How can this be morally justified?

You know what, this particular one makes me laugh, cos it is the taboo of the century, the most earsore and absurd act in history, for me. it is unthinkable, Yes, Muhammad married his step-son' wife, Zainab, Muhammad told his step-son to divorce his wife because Allah to him to marry her based on the fact that he is not his son, and according to islam, adopted children are not accepted, but it became so because of that act as a backup to his deeds." Al-sabuni states, "As to Zainab Bint Jahsh, the Messenger of Allah married for no higher wisdom than to abolish the heresy of adoption (A-sabuni)." So adopting a child became an abomination, it was not so before muhammad came, but now iot became a taboo just to justify the acts of muhammad, even not all muslims knows this divine law from allah,The divine legislator willed to give the adopted son only the right of a client and co-religionist. For that reason a verse was revealed: "God did not make your adopted son as your own sons. To declare them so is your empty claim. God's word is righteous and constitutes true guidance. (Q.33: 4)." It follows from this revelation that the adopter may marry the ex-wife of his adopted son and vice-versa. Thus Muhammad married Zainab in order to provide a good example of what the All-wise legislator was seeking to establish by way of rights and privileges for adoption. In this regard God further said: "After a term of married life with her husband, We permitted you to marry her so that it may hence be legitimate and morally blameless for a believer to marry the wife of his adopted son provided that wife has already been divorced. That is God's commandment which must be fulfilled (Q.33: 37)." Who, among the Arabs, could implement this noble legislation and thereby openly repudiate the ancient traditions? The truth is, however, that Muhammad was the exemplar of obedience to God; his life was the implementation of that which he was entrusted to convey to mankind. His life constitutes the highest ideal, the perfect example, and the concrete instance of his Lord's command (M.H. Haykal, page-296-297).
Those who are Muslims and are obedient to the Qur'an will not have adopted sons.

Muhammad's marriage to Zainab, who was the wife of his adopted son, led to many accusations against Muhammad. The dissimulators said, "Muhammad prohibits the wives of the son while he himself marries the wife of his son Zaid." These incidents are not in harmony with the ethics and conventions that Muhammad introduced to mankind, as Muslims claim. Abdullah Ibn Umar narrated: "We have always called him [namely Zaid] Zaid Ibn Muhammad." Abdullah Ibn Umar said, "We only called him Zaid Ibn Muhammad till the verse "Muhammad is not the father of any of your men' was revealed."" It was revealed just after he took the wife, when he was accused, ok, lets see what one of the muslim scholars as at that time said about the incident:
Muhammad Ibn Yahya Ibn Hayyan narrated, "The Messenger of God came to Zaid Ibn Haritha's house seeking him. Perhaps the Messenger of God missed him at that time, that is why he said, 'Where is Zaid?' He went to his house seeking him and, when he did not find him, Zainab Bint Jahsh stood up to [meet] him in a housedress, but the Messenger of God turned away from her. She said, 'He is not here, Messenger of God, so please come in; my father and mother are your ransom.' The Messenger of God refused to come in. Zainab had hurried to dress herself when she heard that the Messenger of God was at her door, so she leapt in a hurry, and the Messenger of God liked her when she did that. The heart of the Prophet was filled with admiration for her He went away muttering something that was hardly understandable but for this sentence: 'Praise be to God who disposes the hearts.' When Zaid came back home, she told him that the Messenger of God came. Zaid asked, 'You asked him to come in, didn't you?' She replied, 'I bade him to, but he refused.' He said, 'Have you heard [him say] anything?' She answered, 'When he had turned away, I heard him say something that I could hardly understand. I heard him say, "Praise be to God who disposes the hearts." ' Zaid went out to the Messenger of God and said, 'O Messenger of God, I learned that you came to my house. Did you come in? O Messenger of God, my father and mother are your ransom. Perhaps you liked Zainab. I can leave her.' The Messenger of God said, 'Hold on to your wife.' Zaid said, 'O Messenger of God, I will leave her.' The Messenger of God said, 'Keep your wife.' So when Zaid left her, she finished her legal period after she had isolated herself from Zaid. While the Messenger of God was sitting and talking with `A�isha, he was taken in a trance, and when it lifted, he smiled and said, 'Who will go to Zainab to tell her that God wedded her to me from heaven?' The Messenger of God recited; 'Thus you told someone whom God had favoured and whom you yourself have favoured: "Hold on to your wife." Aisha said, 'I heard much about her beauty and, moreover, about how God wedded her from heaven, and I said, "For sure she will boast over this with us." ' Salama, the slave of the Messenger of God, hurried to tell her about that. She gave her some silver jewellery that she was wearing."

(Sura al-Ahzab Q.33: 37) Said: "We married her off to you so that there would be no objection for believers in respect to their adopted sons' wives once they have accomplished their purpose with them. God's command must be done!"

In the verse (33:37) there is stated a particular purpose for this revelation and action of Muhammad. It is not for himself, but it is for the future of the Muslim community. It is so that in future there may not be a problem if anybody (father-in-law) wants to marry the divorced wife of an adopted son. �We permitted you to marry her so that it may hence be legitimate and morally blameless for a believer to marry the wife of his adopted son.� Without adoption, there cannot be any adopted son either. Therefore, the explicitly stated reason for the revelation of this verse does not exist. Muhammad himself dissolved the original adoption of Zaid when the above revelation came. Also, it is a mystery why in the world, any father-in law will need to marry his adopted son's wife.

Now the truth of the matter is that:
Muhammad lustfully fell in love with Zainab, daughter of Jahsh, while she was the wife of Zayd bin Harithah, his own adopted son. Once, when he passed by the house of Zayd in the latter's absence, he was met by Zainab wearing clothes which exposed her beauty. Muhammad's heart was inflamed. It is reported that when his eyes fell upon her, he exclaimed, "Praise be to God who changes the hearts of men" and he repeated this expression at the time of his departure from her home. Zainab heard him say this and noticed desire in his eye. Zainab proudly reported this happening to her husband. Zayd immediately went to see the Prophet and offered to divorce his wife. Muhammad answered, "Hold to your wife and fear God." Thereafter, Zainab was no longer a docile wife and Zayd had to divorce her. Prophet Muhammad married Zainab Bint Jahsh who was his daughter-in-law. That was definitely taboo in pre-Islamic Arabia, and the Prophet of Islam lifted this taboo in order to satisfy his own lust and fulfill his own desire. They also relate that when Muhammad saw her she was half-naked, that her fine black hair was covering half of her body, and that every curve of her body was full of desire and passion. Others relate that when Muhammad opened the door of the house of Zayd the breeze played with the curtains of the room of Zainab, thus permitting Muhammad to catch a glimpse of her stretched out on her mattress in a nightgown.
On the other hand, Arab custom and tradition demanded that the adopted son inherit from his adopted father, like the latter's legitimate children. And since this custom too was the object of Muhammad's attack, his choice of Zayd as the spear point of the first reform, would actually make of him -- if he were prepared to give up the inheritance to which Arabian custom gave him title -- the spearhead of another Islamic legislation prohibiting inheritance to any but the blood heirs and relatives of the deceased. This indeed furnished the revelation: "No believer, whether man or woman, has the freedom to choose otherwise than as God and His Prophet have resolved in any given case. To do so is to disobey God and His Prophet, to err and fall into manifest misguidance (Q.33: 37)�

finally:
There is a considerable moral problem with such a self-serving revelation. It is quite clear that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was attracted to Zainab before Zaid divorced her and it might well have been the true reason for the divorce itself. And Qur'anic verses do make clear that there was something going on before Zaid divorced Zainab. The entire melodrama: Zaid's divorce of Zainab, Muhammad's marriage with Zainab and subsequent revelations of several Qur'anic Ayats from Allah to purify this scandalous happening is something to ponder very seriously. There is more in this strange story. That this action is immoral and this revelation/justification of it self-serving and not fitting for a true word of God is an important aspect, but not a contradiction within the Quran - even though contradicting the true character of God, who is moral purity. Prohibiting adoption is no way a moral action. Prohibitions of alcohol drinking, smoking, gambling, sorceries, killing, etc., could be a moral action. But why was there prohibition of adoption?

To summarize, the logical difficulty is that Allah (?) causes a scandal and then sends Gabriel to officially justify the scandalous action of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) with Qur'anic revelations is morally incorrect and too much of a coincidence.

Some after thoughts: Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) cannot get away from the culpability of this salacious behavior of his with Zainab. If he had this forthrightness in his mind, he would have vigorously fight with his conscience and not allow this marriage to go through. But the reality was quite the opposite. He had surrendered to his passion and thus had marred his "unblemished" character. If all the Muslims in the present-day world follow Muhammad's inglorious example, seduce theirs daughter-in-law, and then cause a divorce and then to add insult to the injury marry her, what would happen then? Just think the consequences. In more enlightened society if a man does what Mohammad (pbuh) did with Zainab he would be looked up as a lascivious character. Not all the Qur'anic Ayats of this world will be able to change that. To have faith is one thing, but to have a blind faith is another matter, altogether!

According to the Western culture, an adopted son becomes an actual son. But this law does not exist in Islam.

Let us look at Noble Verses 33:4-5 "Allah has not Made for any man two hearts in his (one) body: nor has He made your wives whom ye divorce by Zihar your mothers: nor has He Made your adopted sons your sons. Such is (only) your (manner of) speech by your mouths. But Allah Tells (you) the Truth, and He Shows the (right) Way."

Zihar is the divorce done by pagan Arabs before Islam, where a man would say to his wife you are to me like my mother. The man could marry another woman, where the woman couldn't marry another man, which was very degrading to all women.

Zayd's, the Prophet's alleged "adopted son" by the haters of Islam, wife, was the one who wanted to divorce him and marry the Prophet. She was not forced into the marriage by any means. Let us look at Noble Verse 58:1 "God has indeed heard (and accepted) the statement of the woman who pleads with thee concerning her husband and carries her complaint (in prayer) to God: and God (always) hears the arguments between both sides among you: for God hears and sees (all things)."

Let us look at Noble Verse 33:37 "Behold! thou didst say to one who had received the grace of Allah and thy favour: 'Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear Allah.' But thou didst hide in thy heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear Allah. Then Zayd had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), we joined her in marriage to thee: In order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the believers in (the matter) of marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled."

According to Islamic laws, where from the above Noble Verses do we see our beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him marrying his daughter in law?!

According to Noble Verses 33:4-5 above, we clearly see that an adopted son is NOT in the place of an actual son. An adopted son is a son from a stranger person. The foster father would still have to treat the adopted son with kindness and fulfill all of his needs. But the adopted son can never be an actual son.

According to Noble Verse 33:37 above, we clearly see that Allah Almighty allowed for the Muslims to marry the former wives of their adopted sons!.

If a man called another's son "his son", it might create complications with natural and normal relationships if taken too literally. The truth is the truth and can not be altered by men's adopting "sons". "Adoption" in the technical sense is not allowed in Muslim Law. Those who have been "wives of your sons proceeding from your loins" are within the Prohibited Degrees of marriage, but this does not apply to "adopted" sons; "Prohibited to you (for marriage) are your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in no prohibition if ye have not gone in (those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (The Noble Quran, 4:23)"

Is it also true that a suicide bomber is rewarded with 71 virgins in heaven? That sounds pretty disgusting and i feel sorry for the poor 'bloody' virgins. But what if it was a female suicide bomber, is she rewarded with 71 male virgins?

It is really disgusting, i only pity for the women, cos they have been used like rags over here on earth, do you think they are the virgins in heaven, well i doubt that.
Some so called modern Islamic apologists often try to fool the western infidels that Islam is a very simple religion and Islam never lures Muslims with erotic heavenly pleasures. Nothing could be furthest from the truth then this ridiculous claim of Islamists. Let’s examine very closely the facts about Islamic heaven.

If we research on the heavens of world’s five famous religions this is what we can learn: Both Judaism and Christianity talk about heaven but do not describe what is in there! Hinduism talks about heaven and give some earthly material pleasures but does not go any further. Buddhism does not believe in after-life, and do not have any hell or heaven. They believe hell and heaven exists on this earth.

But Islam emphatically describes many forms of heavens (at least 8 of them with various status/classes) with plenty of earthly greed’s and lusting/erotic pleasures which not many human beings (made of soil) can refuse to get it. Muslims devoutly pray at least five times (some pray even 10 times) a day, visit Mekka and fawns Pirs and Darbishes (Saints) just to get the ultimate ticket for those lustful happiness of heavens.

There in the heaven you will be given beautiful Houris/Gillman, wine, and plenty of foods to eat. You will stay young for ever and death, disease will never come near you again.” Folks, all those Islamic Mullahs, Maoulanas, all those Jihadis of Kashmir, Palestine, Osama-Bin-Laden’s terrorist gang, and all other gullible Muslims ardently believe just that.

Islamic Allah and Prophet Muhammad frequently promised believers of Islam with lustful heavens and erotic pleasures of various kinds which we shall encounter later in this essay. Holy Quran got hundreds of such verses, and myriad’s of Sahih Hadiths dealing Houris and wine and sex for those pious Muslims. Truth of the matter is myth (superstitions), sex and violence are the main pillars of Islam. Below are some samples of divine promises from the Merciful Allah and Compassionate Prophet of Islam.

Quranic verses (Translated by Maolana A. Yousuf Ali) that promises Heaven with Houris, Sex, and Wine for the pious Muslims:

Quran-(52:17-20): “They will recline (with ease) on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Huris (fair females) with wide lovely eyes.” “There they shall pass from hand to hand a (wine) cup, free from any Laghw….”

Quran: (37:40-48): …they will sit with bashful, dark-eyed virgins, as chaste as the sheltered eggs of ostriches.

Quran: (44:51-55): Yes and we shall wed them to dark-eyed houris (beautiful virgins).

Quran: (55:56-57): In them will be bashful virgins neither man nor Jinn will have touched before. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?

Quran-(55:72): “Hur (beautiful, fair females) guarded in pavilions;”

Quran: (78:31): “As for the righteous, they surely triumph. Their gardens and vineyards and high-bosomed (pointed breast) virgins for companions, truly overflowing cup”

Quran-(78: 33-34):“And young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age, and a full cup of wine.”

Quran-(55:57-58): “Then which of the blessings of your lord will you both (jinn and men) deny? (In beauty) they are like rubies and coral”.

Quran-(56:7-40): “ …we created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand….”

Quran-(55:70-77): “ In each there shall be virgins chaste and fair….dark eyed virgins sheltered in their tents whom neither man or Jinn have touched before…”

Quran-56:22: “And (there will be) Huris with wide, lovely eyes (as wives for the pious)”

Quran-(56: 35-36): “Verily , We have created them (maidens) of special creation. And made them Virgins.”

Quran- (55:56): “Wherein both will be Qasirat-ut-Tarf (chaste females restraining their glances, desiring none except their husband) with whom no man or jinni has had tamth before them.”

Quran: (2:25): “And give glad tidings to those who believe and do righteous good deeds, that for them will be Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise)……….and they will be given these things in resemblance (i.e., in the same form but different in taste) and they shall have therein Azwajun Muhtahharatun (purified mates and wives) and that they will have abide therein forever”.

Quransad47:15): “The description of Paradise which the Muttaqun have been promised (is that) in it are rivers of water the taste and smell of which are not changed, rivers of milk of which the taste never changes, rivers of wine delicious to those who drink, and rivers of clarified honey……….”

Quran-(40-45): "Surely for the God-fearing awaits a place of security gardens and vineyards and maidens with swelling (protruding) bosoms."

Now some sahi Hadiths:

The main themes of the Jihad are: if Jihadi Muslims survive the battle, they secure concubines and plenty of booty, but if they fall (die), they are sure to enter paradise full of houris, wine and living in the most luxurious environment.

TIRMZI, vol. 2 states on page 138: Every man who enters paradise shall be given 72 (seventy-two) houris; no matter at what age he had died, when he is admitted into paradise, he will become a thirty-year-old, and shall not age any further. A man in paradise shall be given virility equal to that of one hundred men.

Ghilman (Young Boys): In sura: (52:24) Allah promises to supply young diamond-sparkling beautiful boys for some inhabitants of Islamic heavens. Some deceitful western living mullahs will argue that these boys are there to serve drinks to the pious inhabitants of the heavens and not for having sex by those Beduin homosexual Jihadi Martyrs. They also will argue that Koran did not specify that these Ghilman (young boys) will be used as sex partners by Martyrs, i.e., it was not said so in the Quran. Well, Koran also did not specify what those Martyrs/pious Muslims suppose to do with the wide-eyed, firmed, swollen breast, white skinned beautiful houris! Your parent gets you married a beautiful young lady, and parents never say what you suppose to do with your wife, do they? Decietful Mullah’s logic/excuse that these Ghilman could be there as the waiters just to serve drinks and food does not sound right. I don’t think it is the purpose of supplying young boys just to be the waiters. Waiters could be adult person instead of pearl-sparkling everlasting young boys! Is not it folks?

The Sex Market of Heaven (Islamic brothel):

Allah has arranged for Pious Muslims a non-stop and non-interrupted sex in Islamic heavens because Mullahs will remain busy only with unlimited sex and wine for billions of years to come. These are rewards from the merciful Allah for killing and torturing those enemies of Allah by Mumeen Muslims.

In the Hadiths the Prophet Muhammad gave the believers a final choice of a open sex market in heaven where there will be no limit of the number of sexual partners. Women are in display like open fruit market. Hadith: Al hadiths, Vol. 4, Page-172, No.34: Hozrot Ali (r.a) narrated that the Apostle of Allah said, “There is in paradise an open market wherein there will be no buying or selling, but will consist of men and women. When a man desires a beauty, at once he will have intercourse with them as desired.

In this open sex market of heaven one can easily imagine what type of fun is going to happen there. Say one particular day of heaven—one very pious Muslim (who prayed five times a day and visited Mecca) who has been permitted to the best of Islamic heaven. There one day he decided to visit (out of curiosity) the famous sex market of heaven, and when he reached there, he found out that all his great great grandfathers, grandfather, father, brothers also were there visiting “Islamic Brothel” called heavenly sex market. Now, they all got excited by the paragon beauty of heavenly houris with very swollen breasts, dark eyes and fair skin. The great great grandfather will command all his descendents family members to feel free to enjoy the sweet taste of houris. In that case the great great grandfathers, grandfather, father, brothers—they all will start simultaneous orgy of sexual intercourse right in front of each others. Can you imagine that terrific scenery folks? Allah is really great and merciful indeed!

Now Some Descriptions of Houris:

Quran-(The Tidings: 30) The houris are ever-young women who have wide eyes, flexing glances and swelling (protruding/pointed) bosoms.

MISHKAT, (volume three Says on pages 83-97): If a houri looks down from her abode in heaven onto the earth, the whole distance (space) shall be filled with light and fragrance. A houri's face is more radiant than a mirror, and one can see one's image in her cheek. The marrow of her shins is visible to the eyes.

TIRMZI, volume two (p 35-40): A houri is a most beautiful young woman with a transparent body. The marrow of her bones is visible like the interior lines of pearls and rubies. She looks like red wine in a white glass. She is of white color, and free from the routine physical disabilities of an ordinary woman such as menstruation, menopause, urinal and offal discharge, child bearing and the related pollution. A houri is a girl of tender age, having large breasts which are round (pointed), and not inclined to dangle. Houris dwell in palaces of splendid surroundings.

Here are some incredible stuffs in heaven waiting for Mumeen Muslims.

Book by the great Imam Ghazzali: Ihya Uloom Ed-Din. The Sunnis consider this epic as next to Quran.
Volume 4,
Page-4.430

“According to Prophet Muhammad (SW) the Hurs of Paradise will be pure women—free of menstruation, urine, stool, cough and children. The Hurs will sing in Paradise on divine purity and praise—we are most beautiful Hurs and we are for the honored husbands.

Muhammad said that an inmate of Paradise will have the sexual strength of 70 men. Muhammad said, “An inmate of Paradise will have 500 Hurs, 4,000 unmarried women and 8,000 widowed women. Each of them will keep embracing him for the duration of his whole worldly life.” <

P-4.431
Muhammad said, “If an inmate of Paradise will wish to have a son born to him, he will get it. It stays in womb, its weaning away from milk and its youth will come to pass at the same time.” Muhammad said, “The inmates of Paradise will be beardless and hairless. Their color will be white and their eyes painted with collyrium. They will be youth of 33 years of age. They will be sixty cubits long and seven cubits broad.”

Conclusion:

It is quite evident from the Quran and Sahih hadiths that Islamic heaven is full of lusts and earthly greed which had been formulated by Prophet Muhammad himself only to lure Arab Bedouin to join his venture of plundering, killing, rapping innocent Arab pagans and others who refused to believe his weird religion of Allah. Prophet Muhammad was extremely intelligent, cruelest, and very cunning human being indeed! He realized very well that to materialize his narcissistic dream, he needed to incite/energized Bedouin illiterate and desperately vagabond poor Arabs to unite and fight his enemy the Pagans and Jews.

He understood very well, as to, what could be the crucial objects/materials that will be most attractive to those Pagan Arabs. He knew that Arabs are inherently sex maniac and wine lovers which are historically true. In the Arab desert environment—water was another most precious commodity which no Arabs could refuse or neglect to get. Prophet Muhammad’s clever creation and wishful description of heavenly pleasures (which he also copied from other religions like Zoroastrian and Hinduism) did not miss any of the above most important and most attractive items to lure Bedouin Arabs. In fact, those poor, illiterate, Vagabond Arab Bedouin were simply mesmerized by the incredible lustful description of heavenly houries, wine, foods, and luxurious life style in the heaven.

Most important driving force behind their craze was war booties: sex with those beautiful young ladies of defeated pagans, wine, and other earthly goods which most Bedouin Arabs could not even dream in their entire life. As a result they were totally fearless fighters and wanted to die in a hurry in order to achieve those incredible heavens in the after life. This was the key factor which brought Prophet Muhammad’s victory after victory over the Arab Pagans.

Why is there so much emphasis based on the fulfilment of repressed immoral sexual fantasies?

Well it's because he claimed to be a prophet, a leader, he did not lay good examples, if he were an ordinary man, no one will remember him, but for the fact that his is the acclaimed leader of the said monothetisim, he has lead many, millions astray from God. So what has an adulterer, sex maniac, assasin has to say that worth believing, tell me. you really need to consider this.

When you finish spewing jargons, could you tell in your thrash where TERRORISTS WERE MENTIONED AS INFERRED BY YOU?

In case you do not know, only 5 verses talked on Houris showing that emphasis is not laid on sex.

You may also read about a prornographic bookL
http://www.answering-christianity.com/x_rated.htm
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2009
@ babs787

I came back to read and reply to your posts only for me to find that it has been locked. No thanks to your insultive drivel.
I thought you would be able to reply my rejoinder but went to spew lies from a website. I thought you would be able to give it to me like I requested but not knowing that you would ran to your sites and I therefore present similar site to you to learn what your authors have been hiding from you.
I would not be surprised if you turn out to be Sysuser.

Whaooooooo, i'm happy you opened another post right, You seems islamically driven to really prove me wrong, I may get my replies from the websites or what ever, but that does not change the fact that Muhammad is a False prophet or that he did not commit any of those atrocities mentioned and even more.heh

Do you care to tell what the bible is saying as you cannot fool me with it. I read it more than could ever think of.

And do you also care what Muhamad taught you in the name of Allah and in disguised book called Quran as you can not fool me too. You only read, but do not get the meaning or interpretation, you read but do not study.

What is your rationale for calling my creator a dead god.
Which of them, Muhammad or Allah, as for Muhamad, we both know that he is rotten, and as for allah, he is also dead

My God forgive your lost soul and I pity you because Davidylan would not be able to intercede for you on that day.
well I think this prayer is basically for you, cos Allah nor muhammad would not be there when you face God in his anger and wrath.

I have replied you, you only need to back your lies with facts which I requested for in my last post.

You kept repeating the old mistake, you need to really take a look at what i posted cos i am not moved nor satisfied with your reply, afterall all I posted was all lies.

i will get back to you soon to reply you
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2009
Please Moderators, I beg you not to lock this thread as it is meant to expose LIARS like Todak.

@Todak

Whaooooooo, i'm happy you opened another post right, You seems islamically driven to really prove me wrong, I may get my replies from the websites or what ever, but that does not change the fact that Muhammad is a False prophet or that he did not commit any of those atrocities mentioned and even more.heh

Oga, you have not been able to prove that he is a false prophet and I hate story telling without facts. I opened another so that you and I would enjoy the debate and NL would read the truth. You levelled allegation and I gave you response which you didnt read because it exposed your forgery.

And do you also care what Muhamad taught you in the name of Allah and in disguised book called Quran as you can not fool me too. You only read, but do not get the meaning or interpretation, you read but do not study.

To start with, you have limited knowledge in understading the bible more than i do let alone discussing the Quran with me. I have debunked yourt lies ip and you could do better by giving me facts as to why Quran is a false book and when you do that, we will compare which is false by thetime I take you through pornographic stories in the bible, contradictions, false prophecies etc

Which of them, Muhammad or Allah, as for Muhamad, we both know that he is rotten, and as for allah, he is also dead

You keep spewing lies. You should be bold enough to engage me. I am not interested in story telling but facts or better still, you could borrow a leaf from your brother Davidylan. I back my posts with facts and my posts speakc for me. I dont indulge in hide and seek game but always straight to business.

Since you claimed that Allah is dead (may God forgive uoi), what do Northerns, Arab christians call God? Why do we have Allah in Arabic bible?

Does that mean He is dead (May Allah forgive me) in your book as well because the same word is being used?

well I think this prayer is basically for you, cos Allah nor muhammad would not be there when you face God in his anger and wrath.

I weep for you.

You kept repeating the old mistake, you need to really take a look at what i posted cos i am not moved nor satisfied with your reply, afterall all I posted was all lies.

Oga, read my post, i did justice to your post and even asked you question in which you ignored. Bring your worries and Babs would respond

i will get back to you soon to reply you

Hoping to read more from the sites you bring them from.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by noetic(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2009
how come everyone keeps ignoring u? grin grin grin
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by bilms(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2009
who ignor who.

from jihad in islam.

Jihad In Islam Explained

Hey, bilms, you have spent 9 days, 3 hours and 54 minutes online
1 Admin Messages | 10 Recent Posts | Please update your profile details
Visit Nairalist for Jobs, Dating, Housing, Cars, Products & Services. It's free!

Date: March 31, 2009, 07:46 PM
310183 members and 207670 Topics
Latest Member: joshbmw

Nairaland Forum | General Discussion | Religion | Islam for Muslims (Moderators: mukina2, Mustay) | Jihad In Islam Explained
Pages: (1)

Author Topic: Jihad In Islam Explained (Read 189 views)
bilms (m)
Nigeria,fct abuja

Online Jihad In Islam Explained
« on: March 11, 2009, 06:48 PM »

i came to share with those who have been accusing the muslim. that in the Qur'an we were told to fight and kill others.

Objective of Jihād
According to the Qur’ān, jihād is carried out primarily to root out persecution which means to force and oppress a person to give up his religion.
The Almighty has created this world to test man by giving him the right to freely choose his religion and ideology. Consequently, any person who forces someone to give up his religion is in fact rebelling against the scheme of the Almighty. So when an Islamic state was established in Madīnah, Muslims were directed to take up arms against people who were responsible for persecuting Muslims and to continue this aggression until persecution was uprooted from Arabia. The following verses forcefully depict this directive:

And what has come over you that you fight not in the cause of Allah, and for those weak, ill-treated and oppressed among men, women, and children whose cry is: “Our Lord! Rescue us from this town of oppressors, and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help. [You should know that] those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Satan. So fight against the friends of Satan. Ever feeble indeed is the plot of Satan”. (4:75-6)

A question arises here: Do other forms of injustice and oppression besides persecution also not entail a similar action? The answer to this question is that all forms of oppression against the life and wealth as well as freedom of opinion and expression of Muslims – should be considered under it in various degrees. Consequently, if a group of Muslims commits unwarranted aggression against some of their brothers and does not desist from it even after all attempts of reconciliation, such a group according to the Qur’ān should be fought with:And if two parties or groups among the believers start fighting, then make peace between them both. But if one of them outrages against the other, then fight you against the one which outrages until it complies with the command of Allah. Then if it complies, make reconciliation between them justly, and be equitable. Verily! Allah loves those who are the equitable. The believers are brothers to one another. So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah that you may receive mercy. (49:9-10)

Consequently, today jihād can be launched to curb oppression and injustice whatever be their forms. Also in this matter there is to be no distinction between a Muslim state or a non-Muslim state. It can be launched against either for the purpose of curbing oppression and injustice.

Here it is important to realize that the jihād carried out by the Messengers of God had another dimension which was only specific to them and does not relate to us.

It was governed by a divine law that relates to Messengers of God only. As per this law, once the truth is communicated to the addressees of a messenger to the extent that none of them is left with an excuse to deny it and they still deliberately deny it, then they are punished in this very world by the Almighty in either of the following two ways:

i. through natural calamities like storms and earthquakes
ii. through the swords of the believers

Thus, for example, the people of Noah (sws), the ‘Ād and the Thamūd were punished by the Almighty through natural calamities after they deliberately
rejected the truth communicated to them by their respective Messengers. On the other hand, the people of Arabia in the times of Muh@ammad (sws) were punished through the swords of the believers.

In the first case, when punishment is meted out through natural disasters, we know from the Qur’ān that all the disbelievers are destroyed since they subscribe to polytheism.

In the second case, when punishment is meted out by the followers of the Messengers of God, the polytheists among the disbelievers are only given the
option of accepting faith or facing death, while the monotheists among them are also given the option of living on their own faith provided they remain subservient to the Muslims. Those who profess faith and become the companions of the Messengers are granted success and dominance in this world and promised great reward in the Hereafter as well. For this very reason, in the jihād carried out by Prophet Muh@ammad (sws) to punish the deliberate rejecters of the truth, while the Idolaters of Arabia were not given any option but to accept Islam if they wanted to live, the People of the Book were given the option of remaining on their faith if they accepted a life of subservience to the Muslims by paying the jizyah tax.

Moreover, it needs to be appreciated that the deliberate denial of the truth by a people can only be disclosed by God since it relates to a person’s intentions. In the times of His Messengers, the Almighty communicated this deliberate denial to them through divine revelation. However, with the departure of the Messengers of God, we can no longer be informed of this deliberate denial because after them divine revelation has ceased. Therefore, today Muslims cannot wage jihād for the purpose of punishing disbelievers for denying the truth. Today the only basis for jihād is to root out oppression and injustice. Since the Qur’ān contains many verses which deal with this dimension of the jihād of the Messengers of God, one must be careful in not extending their area of application beyond the foremost addressees of the Messengers. They do not relate to people after them.

A question here may arise that if this type of jihād does not relate to us, then why is it mentioned in the Qur’ān so much. The answer to this question is that this type of jihād actually substantiates the reward and punishment which is going to take place in the Hereafter. In the Hereafter too, people who deliberately deny the truth will be punished. People need to be reminded of this all important fact. So, by preserving in the Qur’ān, the details of this worldly judgement meted out to the addressees of a Messenger we are reminded to not forget the Day of Judgement; on this day, each and every person will have to face the consequences of his deeds the way the foremost addressees of the Messengers of God did in this world.

so this is the rule of jihad as far as islam is concerned.

so where did u see all those stuff u re writting here.

Report to moderator 196.200.12.42

bilms (m)
Nigeria,fct abuja

Online Re: Jihad In Islam Explained
« #1 on: March 11, 2009, 07:32 PM »

and trying to make life and death dependent upon one’s own strategy – all of
which cannot exist with true faith.

todak (m)
NIgeria

Offline Re: Jihad In Islam Explained
« #6 on: March 17, 2009, 12:26 AM »
hahahahahahah, you people do not want to tell us the true meaning of Jihad. One said it means stiving, another said it is fight against injustice. listen there are some quotations in the quran that makes it contradict itself: ". . . then fight and slay the Pagans wherever find them. Seize them, besiege them, and lie in wait for them."
the same quran also says: ". . . Do not take life, which Allah has made sacred, except through justice and the law. He orders this so that you may acquire wisdom" (6:151). What wisdom is gained from killing your fellow kinsmen or what is the just cause for killing innocent soul who did not attack you. Oh that just cause is that they are pagans and unbelievers isn't it?. But then the quran says " there is no compulsion in religion", why is it that those that do not accept the islamic faiths are brutally killed. is that a just cause also?. I see Islam as a kind of Dictative government in religious form, which can not be repeled just like the Russian communist only that it is a know form of government. Defenders of the truth, truth defend itself, wait listen to yourselves, How can you defend God, who is greater, you or God, let Allah defend himself and if Allah ask you to defend him, then it means you are stonger, and should be worshiped instead of Allah. If Allah is god let him defend himself. Who are you to defend or fight for Allah if really he is god. give me an explanation to all these quotes:
9:29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
5:54 O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.
8:12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: Give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: Smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them."
47:4 Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; at length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): Thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): But if it had been Allah’s Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the way of Allah, —He will never let their deeds be lost.
Mohammed produced this one to prompt those Muslims who knew in their hearts that killing innocent people is wrong: "Fighting is obligatory for you, as much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216) How could the Creator of this universe be so cruel? now from here, what this is implying is that, You are not a good muslim if you do not fight Jihad till all unbelieves are converted or destroyed. the last I quoted strikes me so much, Allah could have killed the unbelievers, then why would he let you die for him, oh to show how much you love him. Well, i do not think that word "Love" should be mentioned in Islam, cos Allah is not loving, he is a wicked God, how will hw create a thing and later destroys it, and you call it a religion of peace, what peace is found in Jihad?
These are some of the reasons why terrorist continues everywhere in the world including Nigeria every month where christians are sacrificed in the North. Kill unbelievers wherever they find them (Qur'an 2:191); murder them and treat them harshly (Qur'an 9:123); fight them (Qur'an 8:65) until no other religion than Islam is left (Qur'an 2:193); humiliate them and impose on them a penalty tax if they are Christians or Jews (Qur'an 9:29); slay them if they are pagans (unbelievers) (Qur'an 9:5); crucify, or cut off their hands and feet, and expel them from the land in disgrace. Then there are these: Muslims are told that unbelievers "shall have a great punishment in world hereafter" (Qur'an 5:34); not to befriend their own fathers or brothers if they are not believers (Qur'an 3:28, 9:23); to kill their own family in the battles of Badr and Uhud, and to "strive against the unbelievers with great endeavor" (Qur'an 25:52); and be stern with them because they belong to hell (Qur'an 47:4). This Allah says all those who do not believe will go to hell (Qur'an 5:11). And the sadism gets worse: "As for the unbelievers, for there garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowls and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods" (Qur'an 22:9).
Read the true history of Islam and then look into your own heart to see if you are missing something; or if you have been lied to regarding Islam itself. Read the history of Muhammad from Muslim historians:Ibn Ishaq (A.D. 768) Tirmidhi (A.D. 892) Ulmar al-Waqidi of Medina (A.D. 822) Tabari (A.D. 929) Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham (A.D. 828) Zamakhshari (A.D.1144) Ibn Sa'd (A.D. 845) Ahmad ibn Hanbal (A.D. 855) Ibn Kathir (A.D. 1301-1372) Amr ibn Sharhabil (Caliph 717-20 AD) etc.
Aisha (only 6 when married) believed whatever Muhammad told her about his divine inspiration. Muhammad claimed that he used to get revelations from Allah only when he slept with Aisha. Why is it that Gabriel did not bother to visit him when Muhammad spent nights with other wives in his harem? Reference: ahadith from Sahih Bukhari: "Muhammad used to get divine inspiration only in Aisha's bed", 3.47.755.Muhammad commanded his adopted son to divorce his wife so that she would become his (Surah 33:36-38) Muhammad instructed his followers on how to divide booty they seized from unbelievers. He insisted on 20% for himself.Muhammad's last speech to his followers on Mt Arafat: ."I descended by Allah with the sword in my hand, and my wealth will come from the shadow of my sword. And the one who will disagree with me will be humiliated and persecuted." Reference: Ibn Hisham (828 A.D., "The Life of Muhammad", 3rd ed., pt. 6, vol. 3 (Beirut, Lebanon: Dar-al-Jil, 1998), p. 8 According to Muslim scholar Pickthal, "the number of campaigns (military) he (Muhammad) led in person during the last ten years of his life is twenty-seven, in nine of which there was hard fighting. The number of expeditions which he planned and sent out under other leaders is thirty-eight".Muhammad lived in the "full light" of history. And recorded history tells us that Muhammad as a simple preacher who became a fanatical warlord in the process of conquering Mecca and Medina. Beginning in Medina, Muhammad spread Islam militarily. Muhammad accompanied his terrorist army on 27 raids . Muhammad, the warrior non-prophet who made no prophecies, fought himself in 9 of these raids: Badr, al-Mustaliq, Hunayn, Uhud, al-Khandaq, Qurayza, Khaybar, al-Ta'if, and the occupation.

One only has to casually browse through the Muslem Qur'an and the voluminous Hadiths--the Traditions or Reports of what Muhammad said and did . In these it is out in the open that Islam's so-called prophet was cruel, ignorant, and lascivious. Islamic historical records tell us that after slaughtering Arab tribesmen and looting their camels, Muhammad and his followers kidnapped their women and staged an orgy of rape. One Hadith explains: "We desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, but at the same time we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl [coitus interruptus]. But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger, and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born".Once begun, the Qur'an took on a "life" of its own, because Muhammad saw how it magnified himself to a powerful position in front of his band of murderous robber followers. The Qur'an is also one uneducated man's (Muhammad) feeble attempt to piece together Christian and Jewish theology. Throwing about pieces of his limited knowledge of what he learned about the Christian and Jewish religions provided Muhammad a way to elevate himself further in front of his listeners. Ample evidence suggests that before Muhammad began raping, murdering and pillaging for profit, he was viewed as a lunatic, especially by Jews, Christians, Medina and Mecca Arabs, and Hindus. The Jews professed disgust at a prophet whose chief concern was his harem of many wives. The majority of Jews, however, suffered Muhammad's wrath when they refused to join his terrorist band of Muslims - mainly because the Jews could not reconcile their fundamental belief which is backed up in Scripture. That is, that during his early 13 years of preaching his message in Mecca, Muhammad was not driven toward violence. He was also in fact tolerant and cooperative; even in the face of boycotts by the Meccans against him and his new converts. After Muhammad moved to Medina, however, Muhammad turned into a violent, cruel, lustful and intolerant man, who personally led raids on innocent caravans.
hey wake up from your slumber, as for we christians our GOd is a loving father, caring one indeed. Jesus is Lord.

Report to moderator Logged

bilms (m)
Nigeria,fct abuja

« #7 on: March 17, 2009, 05:02 PM »

________________________________________u need special hospital attension,

todak (m)
NIgeria

« #8 on: March 17, 2009, 11:31 PM »

;DHa Ha Ha bilms, are angry for your prophet, or is it not fact, then prove it. You see you have said some wrong words to me just because of that derilious whoremonger called muhammad. Well I leave you to the court of the Almighty God. You were supposed to prove me wrong but now you have just given me another hedge over islam about how you people react. You don't want your religion to be soiled but want to eradicate every outa of truth that proves it wrong. abi. thanks for the confirmation. but remember do unto others what you want others to do unto you. k cos i am

babs787 (m)

« #9 on: March 18, 2009, 12:27 PM »

Are you prepared for honest debate? If so, preasent you issues one at a time and we discuss using the books as our back up.

If you are ready, you hazve my support. I dont have time for lies

bilms (m)
Nigeria,fct abuja

« #10 on: March 18, 2009, 06:15 PM »

but i have never make an insult on anybody on this forum b4.

but next time when u want to table a debate, u will table it reasonably not just sending nonsense here.

DHa Ha Ha bilms, are angry for your prophet, or is it not fact, then prove it.

prove what, u posted nonsense, so when u are ready for a debate, then u can find ur evidence then we can proceed. for ur information, all u posted where false and we cant start a debate based on false evidence.

**osisi (f)

« #11 on: March 18, 2009, 06:22 PM »

________________________________________I love being in love

auwal87 (m)
Arewa

« #12 on: March 19, 2009, 03:31 PM »
Quote from: **osisi on March 18, 2009, 06:22 PM
I understand Usman dan fodio and his men were on horse backs sharing chewing gum and singing choruses from Sokoto to Ibadan.
make una take small small dey lie na
we no be childrens

There was ISLAM from Sokoto to Ibadan since before Usman dan Fodio was born.

todak (m)
NIgeria

« #13 on: March 19, 2009, 04:27 PM »

@ Bilms

Apology accepted
but next time when u want to table a debate, u will table it reasonably not just sending nonsense here.

Please tell me, how else to present my case, My teacher

prove what, u posted nonsense, so when u are ready for a debate, then u can find ur evidence then we can proceed. for ur information, all u posted where false

Tell me, what nonsense did I post, is it a lie that muhammed slept with a 6 yrs old girl, or the raids, killings, looting, well that might not be in the Quran, but history has that to tell. and you have to prove to me that it was false or explain to cover for your prophet.

and we cant start a debate based on false evidence.
Then, give me the true evidence, you liar.

Frizy (m)
Cairo, Egypt

« #14 on: March 20, 2009, 04:45 PM »
Brothers and sisters don't let us sweet talk the Kafrs as my Sheikhs call it "pleasing the Kafrs". Jihad is an exclusive war against those that fight the believers. This personal struggle in the name of Jihad is just the daily one, while the main Jihad is to use your guns, explosives, tanks or planes, and even stones to defend the deen against the aggressive Kafrs. No sweet talking please.

bilms (m)
Nigeria,fct abuja

« #15 on: March 23, 2009, 10:39 AM »

i really understand u, but u have to remember that the qur'an does not categorize the christians as kafr.

todak.

if u want to get clear, which i no u did, but u re just trying to creat awareness for urself in the name of opposing islam.

so state ur source of information and i will give u clear detaails.

Report to moderator 86.62.10.147

bilms (m)
Nigeria,fct abuja

« #16 on: March 23, 2009, 10:48 AM »

i really understand u, but u have to remember that the qur'an does not categorize the christians as kafr.

todak.

if u want to get clear, which i no u did, but u re just trying to creat awareness for urself in the name of opposing islam.

so state ur source of information and i will give u clear detaails.

Frizy (m)
Cairo, Egypt

« #17 on: March 23, 2009, 04:06 PM »

That post doesn't imply that you fight Christians for praying in their church, what it means is that we can't afford to sweet people who kill Muslims. This I mean to fight the armies, and policy makers that advocate the wars upon Muslims in places like Afghanistan, Iraq, and also with other crusaders. We don't have to seek peace if the only thing they understand is battle. I just marvel when the U.S wages war upon movements that want to reestablish an Islamic State-- you see the hypocrites among Muslims shouting that this people are extremists and ought not to be identified with Islam. Yet if they are successful for they will be, then the hypocrites that condemn Jihad will say: "if not that we were making dawah, could you have accomplished this?" . Allah knows, Allah knows.

todak (m)
NIgeria

« #18 on: March 23, 2009, 06:20 PM »

Really, now you are diverting atention to me, for telling the truth, , oh what a shame, is it that you lack what to say, or you do not know what you profess you are?. Hey, for your information, i'm not totally against islam, all i want i evidence of that true religion, or else you have to swallow your mess and accept my judgment. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

@ frizy
Please tell bilms to explain those who are Karfs for all to know

I am not diverting attension to u, but only quoting u wrong. Only telling the people that u re a lier, only wanting to show u that all u posted was only generated liers abt the prophet history, abt the qur’anic quotation and translation, abt the fake hadiths u claim, abt telling liers abt the scholars u claim.
The only thing that hurts me is that, u guys don’t know anything abt ur bible, and u don’t care to know. U only say from what u heard. And where ur pastor refer u to in the bible. But here I have more references to show u from ur bible. So be calm.
U said I should tell who a kafr is, yes I will.
A kafr (polytheism ) is some one who admit to be a kafr.
Here one might ask: Why were the People of the Book in particular the Christians regarded to be monotheists when they ascribe to trinity -- which apparently is a polytheistic doctrine? The answer to this question is that Christians are basically followers of monotheism. The Bible is very explicit about it:
‘The most important one,’ answered Jesus, ‘is this; ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one’. (Mark, 12:29)
Christians never admit to polytheism, though they are involved in certain polytheistic practices. A person becomes a polytheist when he openly admits that he is a polytheist. A person who claims to be a monotheist in spite of being involved in polytheistic practices, cannot be regarded as a polytheist(kafr). The reason is that a person might be doing something wrong without realizing that what he is doing; all Christians whether of today or from the period of Jesus never admit to polytheism; trinity to them is in accordance with monotheism; of course we do not agree with them but unless they realize it, we can only say that in spite of claiming to be monotheists they are involved in polytheism. Their case is the case of a Muslim who goes to the grave of a saint to ask him to grant a wish; we will not call such a Muslim a polytheist; we shall tell him that what he is doing is something which is against monotheism to which he himself strongly claims adherence. Similarly, we will not call Christians polytheists i.e kafr but we will keep telling them that what they are doing is not in accordance with monotheism.
It is precisely for this reason that the Qur’an never called the People of the Book as polytheists though they subscribed to certain blatant forms of polytheism.
Now I hope u know ur stand.

I am not just going to tell u the reason behind prophet mohammed fight against those who do not believe in him,, but the details concerning these from the qur’an and the old testament, and the new testaments aswell.
From the qur’an
In the words of the Qur’an, the basic objective of the Rusul of Allah is to decide the fate of their respective peoples in this world in such a manner that if these people deny their Rusul, they are subdued in this very world.
And the disbelievers said to their Rusul: ‘Be sure we shall drive you out of our land, or you return to our religion’. But their Lord inspired [this message] to them [–the Rusul--]: ‘Verily We shall cause the wrong-doers to perish! And verily We shall cause you to abide in the land, and succeed them. This is for those who feared the time when they shall stand before My tribunal and those who feared My warnings’. (14:9-14)
It has been ordained that the Almighty and His Rusul will always prevail Indeed those who are opposing Allah and His Prophet are bound to be humiliated. The Almighty has ordained: I and My Rusul shall always prevail. Indeed Allah is Mighty and Powerful. (58:20-1)
The Old Testament refers to this law in the following words:
If you ever forget the Lord your God and follow other gods and worship and bow down to them, I testify against you today that you will surely be destroyed. Like the nations the Lord destroyed before you, so you will be destroyed for not obeying the Lord your God. (Deuteronomy, 8:19-20)
The New Testament mentions this law in the following words: Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. Jesus answered: ‘Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish’. (Luke, 13:1-4)

This is the knowledge u people lack and am here to enlighten u abt it.
The question is, why will a messenger of God force people to abide?
Answer.
The Da‘wah Phase
The word Da‘wah means to call and invite people to the truth. During this phase, with the special help and assistance of the Almighty, the Rusul remove misconceptions which may surround the basic truths of religion and vehemently say that if people do not accept these truths they shall be doomed in this world and in the Hereafter too. In this phase, the Prophets of Allah never use force or retaliate against any oppression or persecution encountered. They spend all their time and energy in earnestly urging the people to mend their ways, otherwise they would face the wrath of God in this very world.
The Acquittal Phase
At the end of the Da‘wah phase – which is signalled by the Almighty since only He knows when enough time has been given to people to reflect and accept such truths -- the Rasul disassociates himself from his people by announcing his acquittal and migrating from them so that the Almighty can pronounce His judgement both upon the followers of the Rasul and his adversaries. It is now that his adversaries are called Kafirs, implying that they have rejected the basic truths in spite of being convinced about it.
it signals the end of his nation. It means that all that could have been done to call them to accept faith has been done.Before migration, as long as a Rasul remains among his people, they are protected from any punishment and given respite due to his presence. So, when the pagan Arabs demanded from the Prophet Muhammad (sws) to bring the punishment he had been threatening them with, they were told: But God was not going to send them a punishment whilst you are amongst them. (8:33)
The Judgement Phase
This phase is the culmination of a Rasul’s preaching mission. He decides the fate of his nation in this phase. It is in reality the Almighty who undertakes this task as pointed out before.
It is evident from the Qur’an that in the Judgement phase, the punishment of the disbelievers normally takes two forms depending upon the situation that arises.
If a Rasul has very few companions and he has no place to migrate from his people and attain political power, then the Rasul and his companions are sifted out from their nation by the Almighty and made to migrate to a safe place. Their nation is then destroyed through various natural calamities like earthquakes, typhoons and cyclones. The Qur’an says: Each one of them We seized for their crime: of them, against some We sent a violent tornado with showers of stones; some were caught by a mighty blast; some We sunk in the earth; and some We drowned in the waters. (29:40)
In the second case, a Rasul is able to win a fair amount of companions and is also able to migrate to a place where he is able to acquire the reins of political power through divine help. In this case, a Rasul and his companions subdue their nation by force, and execute them if they do not accept faith. The nation of a Rasul is then given further respite during which the Rasul starts to purge and cleanse the people who accept faith and organises them for a final onslaught with the forces of evil. He also strengthens his hold and authority in the land. Once his companions are ready for an armed conflict, these addressees are given a final ultimatum and then attacked. The forces of a Rasul are destined to triumph and humiliate his enemies. The punishment, which in the previous case descended from the heavens, in this case emanates from the sword of the believers. It was this situation which had arisen in the case of Muhammad (sws). His opponents were destroyed by the swords of the Muslim believers until at the conquest of Makkah, the remaining accepted faith.
Referring to this form of divine punishment, the Qur’an asserts:
Fight them and God will punish them with your hands and humiliate them and help you to victory over them. (9:14) It is not you [O believers] who slew them; it was [ in fact] God [who slew] them. (8:17)
While explaining this verse, the celebrated Muslim authority, Shah Wali Ullah, writes: The Prophet Muhammad (sws) and his Companions in the fulfillment of this mission became like angels who also strive for the implementation of God’s directives. The difference between angelic and human undertakings is that the former strive without being guided by any universal principle, while human beings fight for the sake of a definite overall objective given to them by the Almighty. Thus Jihad becomes the greatest of all their deeds. That is why the act of killing is not attributed to them. It is attributed to the Divine Being who issued the directive to kill. This is like ascribing the act of killing of a traitor to the ruler rather than the slayer, as the Qur’an says: ‘You slew them not, but God slew them’.11
In other words, the Almighty Himself who punishes the addressees of a Rusul if they deny their respective Rasul; the Rusul and his companions are no more than a means to carry out this Divine plan
Consequently, in both these cases, the established law of Allah called the Sunnah of Allah by the Qur’an is enforced on the addressees of a Rasul who are wiped out as a nation:

noetic (m)

Jihad

mantraa

« #28 on: March 29, 2009, 09:27 PM »

is it really true that Mohammed married and had sex with a six year old girl?

No, the prophet can never be married to a six year old girl talkless of having sex with her. It is lie that was framed by the poster or others like him on the web. And he copied and paste it here.

if it is, can a believer in Islam please explain this to me because i find this truly sickening. And also, taking the wife of his son in law. How can this be morally justified?

For sure we all clearly no that such lie never lasted. The prophet never taken the wife of his son in-law. All are framed lies. And if they claim its true, bring ur source and I will make it clear.

Is it also true that a suicide bomber is rewarded with 71 virgins in heaven? That sounds pretty disgusting and i feel sorry for the poor 'bloody' virgins. But what if it was a female suicide bomber, is she rewarded with 71 male virgins?

No, any suicide bomber who died in that cause go staright to hell according to islam. So where did u get such lie mr.

Why is there so much emphasis based on the fulfilment of repressed immoral sexual fantasies?

Because they look for all form of lies against islam, they want to creat bad image for islam by attaching bad and immoral practices of individual to islam source.

Respects

bilms (m)
Nigeria,fct abuja

todak (m)
NIgeria

Offline Re: Question And Aswer
« #8 on: March 23, 2009, 05:26 PM »
Thanks to babs that explain clearly all ur wrong quotation.________________________________________
@bilms
Great, I accept your challenge,
now,
state the verses of the qur'an and u will get the meaning of ur wrong translation.

As the Koran is supposed to be timeless and universal, the verses in it hold true even today and are used everyday by pious Muslims to justify their brutal and terrorist activities.

1. (Koran 8:12) "Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."

In the above verse the great prophet of Islam, Mohammed, is giving step by step instructions on how to torture and kill the unbelievers if they don't follow Islam. He is clearly instructing Muslims to commit cold-blooded murder in the name of religion.

2. (Koran 2:216) "Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, you knew not."

The above verse was stated by Mohammed after his first terrorist attack. He and his followers mercilessly massacred four innocent and unarmed merchants at Nakhla in 623 AD. The massacre came in January, the sacred month of Rejeb. Arabs regard this month as a sacred month, when warfare and violence is forbidden. Since this barbaric criminal act was led and sanctioned by the "great" prophet Mohammed, we can conclude that Islam's sacred activities include loot and cold-blooded murder of innocent individuals. The very beginnings of Islam are stained with the blood of innocents.

By stating the above verse, Mohammed completely absolved himself from all blame for having murdered innocents. The most insidious and devilish implication of this verse is that God is completely justifying Mohammed�s murder of the innocent Meccans. The import of this verse is that killing and violence are JUSTIFIED for Muslims, because they are doing it by divine ordinance! It is a religious duty of every Muslim to murder anyone who comes in the way of Islam. Since it is also the duty of every Muslim to ensure that the entire world is converted to Islam by force if necessary, one must directly conclude that it is the religious duty of Muslims to kill all those who are non-Muslim. This conclusion is derived directly from the supreme edict of Allah, who admonishes that even the Muslim who feels it is wrong to kill, must murder in the name of Allah, otherwise he is not a true Muslim. Over and above this, Mohammed is hypocritically implying that warfare is hateful to him, but he participated in it because God ordained it.

3. (Koran 69:30-37) "It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in the land. You desire the lure of this world and Allah desires for you the hereafter and Allah is Mighty, Wise, Now enjoy what you have won as lawful and good and keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is forgiving, merciful."

This verse is in reference to the prisoners that Mohammed held for ransom after the battle of Badr. This battle occurred on March 17, 623 AD. This is the month of Ramadan�another sacred month for the Muslims! In this battle, Mohammed and his followers killed at least 70 innocent merchants from the Quraysh tribe of Mecca and slaughtered several hundred soldiers who came forward to defend them.

Here God the "Merciful" is saying that all the non-believers deserve to be killed! In addition, God is conveniently commenting that whatever loot Mohammed has plundered is "lawful and good" because it was done in service to God. So murder, rape, plunder and destruction are all perfectly legal with the Muslim God as long as they are done in the name of Islam! Mohammed is also insidiously making himself seem very kind for having spared the lives of the prisoners, when in fact he only let them live so he could ransom their lives for more money. In today�s world this is called "taking hostages" and defines "Terrorism" of the worst kind.

4. (Koran 69:30-37) "(It will be said) Take him and fetter him and expose him to hell fire. And then insert him in a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits. Lo! he used not to believe in God the tremendous, and urged not on the feeding of the wretched. Therefore hath he no lover hear this day nor any food save filth which none but sinners eat."

The above verses from the Koran prove that Muslims are specifically instructed not to tolerate unbelievers. It directly states that people who do not believe in Mohammed and the Islamic God are to be tortured and murdered, Not only does this verse clearly implicate that unbelievers must be tortured and killed, it goes on further to state prescribed methods for committing torture. The horrific acts mentioned above are in practice even today in Islamic countries. In fact, in India, Muslims tortured the Sikh Gurus and their families exactly as prescribed by the Koran. For example, the Sikh guru Tegh Bahadur was imprisoned in a cage like a wild animal, when he refused to forsake his religion for Islam. Three of his disciples were murdered in front of his eyes. One of them was Bhai Mati Das. He was sawed alive into little pieces. The other was wrapped up in cotton and burnt alive. Bhai Dyala, the third one, was boiled alive in a cauldron. Guru Tegh Bahadur himself was brutally tortured and killed in a similar fashion. One wonders at the mercy of "The all beneficent Allah" who enjoys watching the roasted burnt flesh of hapless innocents falling off their bones.

5. (Koran 5: 33-34) "The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet and alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom; Save those who repent before ye overpower them. For know that Allah is forgiving, merciful."

6. (Koran 22: 19-22) "These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them, boiling fluid will be poured down their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning."

7. (Koran 76: 4) "Lo! We have prepared for disbelievers chains, yokes and a blazing fire."

The above verses clearly state extreme terrorist activities, as they contain nothing but detailed recipes of horrific torture. Cutting off the hands and feet of individuals and then making them walk and jump, pouring boiling waters over their victims, making them drink it, burning them alive, inserting hot iron rods into their bodies, dismemberment and disembowelment, genital mutilation etc. are common Islamic practices.

show the hadith u got that from and u will be given the details.
Here we go

One Hadith explains: "We desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, but at the same time we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl [coitus interruptus]. But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger, and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born"

can you explain what that means?

which scholars?

i no all the genuine islamic scholars, what is the name of the scholars.

we have many people claiming to be a scholar too who are hypocrits, all they do is mislead people by wrong translation of the islamic directives.

they are not muslims, but people like u that do all they could to spoil the image of islam.

so if u present a false scholars like such, u re still in the same category with such scholars.
they are not muslim, they only came close to the islamic scholar in the name of accepting islam, so that they can mislead others.

Scholars like Ibn Ishaq (A.D. 768) Tirmidhi (A.D. 892) Ulmar al-Waqidi of Medina (A.D. 822) Tabari (A.D. 929) Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham (A.D. 828) Zamakhshari (A.D.1144) Ibn Sa'd (A.D. 845) Ahmad ibn Hanbal (A.D. 855) Ibn Kathir (A.D. 1301-1372) Amr ibn Sharhabil (Caliph 717-20 AD) are all false, is that what you are telling me.

Well I shall await your reply

Report to moderator 86.62.10.146

babs787 (m)

« #10 on: March 27, 2009, 09:45 PM »

all wrong expalanation regarding the qur’anic translation have been explained by babs. As follows.
1. (Koran 8:12) "Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."

In the above verse the great prophet of Islam, Mohammed, is giving step by step instructions on how to torture and kill the unbelievers if they don't follow Islam. He is clearly instructing Muslims to commit cold-blooded murder in the name of religion.

The above verse was revealed after the Battle of Badr which happened to be the first battle between Muslim and Unbelieversr. It contains a detailed review of the Battle and you should know that the Quran was not arranged in chronological order and some verses relating tol the problem therein are in some other chapters, thereby incorporated here to make it continuous

From Tafisr Ib Kathir:

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved.) means, `you -- angels -- support the believers, strengthen their (battle) front against their enemies, thus, implementing My command to you. I will cast fear, disgrace and humiliation over those who defied My command and denied My Messenger,

(so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.) strike them on their foreheads to tear them apart and over the necks to cut them off, and cut off their limbs, hands and feet. It was said that,

over the necks) refers to striking the forehead, or the neck, according to Ad-Dahhak and `Atiyyah Al-`Awfi. In support of the latter, Allah commanded the believers,

So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's cause) those who disbelieve, smite (their) necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, take them as captives).) [47:4]

Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said, "In the aftermath of Badr, the people used to recognize whomever the angels killed from those whom they killed, by the wounds over their necks, fingers and toes, because those parts had a mark as if they were branded by fire.'' Allah said,

(and smite over all their fingers and toes.)

Ibn Jarir commented that this Ayah commands, "O believers! Strike every limb and finger on the hands and feet of your (disbelieving) enemies.'' Al-`Awfi reported, that Ibn `Abbas said about the battle of Badr that Abu Jahl said, "Do not kill them (the Muslims), but capture them so that you make known to them what they did, their ridiculing your religion and shunning Al-Lat and Al-`Uzza (two idols).'' Allah than sent down to the angels,

(Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.)

2. (Koran 2:216) "Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, you knew not."

Allah commands that Muslims lead peaceful lives and not transgress against anyone. If they are persecuted and oppressed, Allh recommends that they migrate to a more peaceful and tolerant land but if relocation is not possible, then a muslim must defend himself by fighting against oppression but if they incline towards peace, incline towards same too because Allah does not like transgressors

3. (Koran 69:30-37) "It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in the land. You desire the lure of this world and Allah desires for you the hereafter and Allah is Mighty, Wise, Now enjoy what you have won as lawful and good and keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is forgiving, merciful."

YOU ARE A LIAR JUST LIKE YOUR BIG BROTHER DAVIDYLAN. This is the verses that talks about JUDGEMENT DAY:

30. (The stern command will say): "Seize ye him, and bind ye him,

31. "And burn ye him in the Blazing Fire.

32. "Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits!

33. "This was he that would not believe in Allah Most High.

34. "And would not encourage the feeding of the indigent!

35. "So no friend hath he here this Day.

36. "Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds,

37. "Which none do eat but those in sin."

4. (Koran 69:30-37) "(It will be said) Take him and fetter him and expose him to hell fire. And then insert him in a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits. Lo! he used not to believe in God the tremendous, and urged not on the feeding of the wretched. Therefore hath he no lover hear this day nor any food save filth which none but sinners eat."

Olodo, read the verses up and stop lying. Cheat

5. (Koran 5: 33-34) "The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet and alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom; Save those who repent before ye overpower them. For know that Allah is forgiving, merciful."

What is your problem with the above so that I go into your bible to pick up verses and you would oblige by explaining them to me?

6. (Koran 22: 19-22) "These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them, boiling fluid will be poured down their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning."

What is your problem with the punishment in the hereafter please? Discuss with me.
7. (Koran 76: 4) "Lo! We have prepared for disbelievers chains, yokes and a blazing fire."

Do you read your bible at all before lifting verses ignorantly? The above verses are self explanatory as it happens to refer to punishment to disbelievers like you in the hereafter

One Hadith explains: "We desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, but at the same time we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl [coitus interruptus]. But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger, and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born"

The Hadith, Volume, Chain of transmission and number please.

Todak,
u are a lier. Why lie abt thee hadith of the prophet.

todak (m)
NIgeria

« #11 on: March 28, 2009, 01:09 AM »
(so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.) strike them on their foreheads to tear them apart and over the necks to cut them off, and cut off their limbs, hands and feet. It was said that,

hmmmmmmm, the same Allah that ask you to strike them over thenecks, and over, tear, kill is that same most merciful. He is really merciful and the most compassionate. ok if at all during the prophet's days they were attacked, atleast that word was for action if they were attacked. Now the recent riots in nigeria where did you hear that the infidels were first attacked, no it is the other way round. you people look for excuse to satisfy your blood thirsty spirit of muhammadism or is it islam.

Allah commands that Muslims lead peaceful lives and not transgress against anyone. If they are persecuted and oppressed, Allh recommends that they migrate to a more peaceful and tolerant land but if relocation is not possible, then a muslim must defend himself by fighting against oppression but if they incline towards peace, incline towards same too because Allah does not like transgressors

You have misinterpreted this verse: it is clearly stated, whether you like it or not you must fight(Warfare is ORDAINED for you), note ordained, others words are compulsory, neccessary, important, not negligable. Now Muhammad know some of you may not agree with him, he convinced them in the name of Allah, tell me what is good in war?, so if allah knows what is good for you, one of those things is war (Jihad). So now tell me what outa of peace can be measured from that. You know what? instaed of you people starting your prayer with: In the name of Allah, the most most meciful, most gracious, and bla bla bla, it should be in the name of Allah the most warlike, most destructive creator, the great deciever. yes.

YOU ARE A LIAR JUST LIKE YOUR BIG BROTHER DAVIDYLAN. This is the verses that talks about JUDGEMENT DAY:
hmm, i think you are the blatant liar here, what connection had a judgement day with captives and slaughtering, it seems you do nnot know how to interprete the quran.

Al these are quranic jaguns you bring up to support your claim, all these are not related to killing, slaughter as commanded by the most destructive creator. not accepted.

5. (Koran 5: 33-34) "The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet and alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land.

By whom? of course Allah's slaves and yet the same quran says "there is no compulsion in religion". indeed. and

Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom; Save those who repent before ye overpower them. For know that Allah is forgiving, merciful."
unless they repent before they are overpowered by the angel who will go ahead of the fighters to create fear in to the infidels.

What is your problem with the punishment in the hereafter please? Discuss with me.

Do you read your bible at all before lifting verses ignorantly? The above verses are self explanatory as it happens to refer to punishment to disbelievers like you in the hereafter

One Hadith explains: "We desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, but at the same time we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl [coitus interruptus]. But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger, and he
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by bilms(m): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2009

Todak,
u are a lier. Why lie abt thee hadith of the prophet.

todak (m)
NIgeria

« #11 on: March 28, 2009, 01:09 AM »

hmmmmmmm, the same Allah that ask you to strike them over thenecks, and over, tear, kill is that same most merciful. He is really merciful and the most compassionate. ok if at all during the prophet's days they were attacked, atleast that word was for action if they were attacked. Now the recent riots in nigeria where did you hear that the infidels were first attacked, no it is the other way round. you people look for excuse to satisfy your blood thirsty spirit of muhammadism or is it islam.

You have misinterpreted this verse: it is clearly stated, whether you like it or not you must fight(Warfare is ORDAINED for you), note ordained, others words are compulsory, neccessary, important, not negligable. Now Muhammad know some of you may not agree with him, he convinced them in the name of Allah, tell me what is good in war?, so if allah knows what is good for you, one of those things is war (Jihad). So now tell me what outa of peace can be measured from that. You know what? instaed of you people starting your prayer with: In the name of Allah, the most most meciful, most gracious, and bla bla bla, it should be in the name of Allah the most warlike, most destructive creator, the great deciever. yes.

hmm, i think you are the blatant liar here, what connection had a judgement day with captives and slaughtering, it seems you do nnot know how to interprete the quran.

Al these are quranic jaguns you bring up to support your claim, all these are not related to killing, slaughter as commanded by the most destructive creator. not accepted.

5. (Koran 5: 33-34) "The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet and alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land.

By whom? of course Allah's slaves and yet the same quran says "there is no compulsion in religion". indeed. and

Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom; Save those who repent before ye overpower them. For know that Allah is forgiving, merciful."
unless they repent before they are overpowered by the angel who will go ahead of the fighters to create fear in to the infidels.

They are the basis for the terrorism today, the verses in it hold true even today and are used everyday by pious Muslims to justify their brutal and terrorist activities.

i won't offer that to you cos you are a chronic muslim, go make your search, i would love to but it is like challenging me on a quote in the bible and i asking you to tell me the book, chapter and verse, it un-christian of me and so will i feel about you. You are an islamic scholar and know more about it. i'm sorry i can't give that now.

Todak, all these are answered in jihad in islam. So go for clearance

I Am Just Joking

todak (m)
NIgeria

Offline Re: I Am Just Joking
« #13 on: March 27, 2009, 06:20 PM »
if not for lack of guidance.how will u people even accept the fact that jesus is God. and claim u re son and dauther of God.yet, yet God has mother, the mother of God also have another parents, lol.u calim he has no father, so what.Adam has no father nor mother,eve, has no mother

You know what, you are now diverting attention, but nevertheless, i am not caught unaware, yes , Jesus is God, it is a mystery man can not understand, wait let me ask you, both religoin belief he was concieved of the Holy Spirit. The only man that had no biological begining, what have you to say to that.,

Biological beging, how?
If jesus has no biological beginning, then what happen to adam? What abt eve?

Also from the Quran, there is no prophet as clearly exalted as Jesus, he was the only prophet to be lifed up to heaven, why was muhammad not lifted has him, atleast from that aspect, you will agree with me that Jesus is Alive. ok
Now, A man who lived about 2000 years ago, and still lives. do you think that is natural? i guess your answer is no, then what attribute do you think will be given to such a man?, Listen and listen good, Jesus was before even God thought about creating the world, he was the word of God, the word came in human flesh which is a man, man is fallable, but Jesus through out his life time, there was no record whether in the bible or historically or even the quran that he ever commited any sin. He was perfect, blameless,spotless. But Muhammad is a man, he is bound to commit a lot. So whether you like am whether you no like am, the thing be say, Jesus is the son of God, he is God, the Second in Trinity
Jesus said our father.

I said it many time that u lack knowledge and I urge u to seek for it.

I want to ask u a question: is jesus the only man who is still alive for over 2000 years?

For sure I no ur answer is yes.

But the answer is no.

We have two other prophet of God those who even came b4 jesus who are still alive till date.

So what can u say to this? U don’t know anything abt it 4 sure, what u will come up with will be another trash.

lol

some people killed God,

A question; Can an adulterer judge a fornicator, if you are familiar with law profession, there is ususally a quotation i love; any one that wants equity or goes to equity must go with clean hands. I may not qoute it well thats why its not in qoutation mark, it is impossible. The world was wallowing in sin right from the fall of Adam and eve, who will save the world. no one on earth could do that cos we are all desendants of Adam and eve and therefore not clean.

Lol, just listen to ur trash. So is jesus not a descendant of adam and eve? So how is he excluded?

So Jesus came down to the earth to save us, deliever us from our uncleaniness, to redeem us from death, no one can kill God, but he came in human form for a purpose, to die, to save you and me.

So u mean God came down to save us from sin, ok fine.

So who do jesus pray to when he say my lord?

Who created sin?
Who created we human?

So why must God come down in form of human do deliver us?
If its compulsory for God to come down and deliver us, so why didn’t he in the form of human created us in the first place?

Ok, after delivering us, why did the people he created tormented him? Why did they capture him?

My guy, I must confess, u re a fool for giving such explanation of ur God.

yet God can not raise back instead he raised and ran to heaven. the heaven he raised to, who created it?, who did he ran to meet in heaven.

It looks like you do not know your history so well, there are evidence historically, arceologically, that He resurrected, and after resurrection, he stayed for 40 more days before he ascended to heaven. if it were a lie, it should have been know at least 2000years is not a joke. he went back to sit at the right hand of God. pal, He is coming back. take heed

Lol.

He waited for 40 days, ok.
Where did he stayed during this 40 days? Did he come out preaching the way he did at first? Y not?

Since people are still not convinced yet, y did go back to heaven to rest when the job has not been completed?

My guy, u be another fool for this expalanation again

who is he referring to, and yet he is God.

He was refering to God the Father, like I earlier said, it is a mystery, it is unthinkable, the three are one, they are inseperable, they do things in accord,God created we humans in his image, meaning we look exactly like God in every way, and the human is made up of three parts : The body, Spirit, and Soul. but one, and all three work together in unity. another example is an egg.

Lol.

When it is one, it cant be three. And when its three, it can never be one.

And if u say am not correct, so how can u explain this:
Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one’. (Mark, 12:29)

AND BACK TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION:
Polygamy is evil which by the lustful desire of the said last prophet to satisfy their lust. No say I no warn you o
you know what bilms, let me ask you this question and i want you to give me a sincere answer.

If you are given a choice of either to become a Slave or a freeborn, which will you choose, please choose wisely, Christianity is no compulsion just as islam though it is right there in the quran that there is no compulsion in religion, but i think you can see for your self, the end justifies the means thereof. be wise

It is better to be a slave of the most Hign than being the son of nothin
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by bilms(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2009

Jihad

Jihad in islam is not inhuman, is not abt killing defenseless people in the name of violent Allah and his paedophile messenger mohammed.
What jihad is al abt is The Almighty permitted the Muslims of the times of the Prophet Muhammad
(sws) to fight back the Quryash only when Muslims had political authority in spite
of the tremendous oppression let lose upon them. Consequently, in these times
also, this is an essential pre-requisite of war. The Prophet (sws) is reported to have
said:
A Muslim ruler is the shield [of his people]. An armed struggle can only be
carried out under him and people should seek his shelter.
According to the Qur’ān, jihād is carried out primarily to root out persecution
which means to force and oppress a person to give up his religion.
The Almighty has created this world to test man by giving him the right to freely
choose his religion and ideology. Consequently, any person who forces someone
to give up his religion is in fact rebelling against the scheme of the Almighty. So
when an Islamic state was established in Madīnah, Muslims were directed to take
up arms against people who were responsible for persecuting Muslims and to
continue this aggression until persecution was uprooted from Arabia. The
following verses forcefully depict this directive: And what has come over you that you fight not in the cause of Allah, and for
those weak, ill-treated and oppressed among men, women, and children whose
cry is: “Our Lord! Rescue us from this town of oppressors, and raise for us from
You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help. [You
should know that] those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who
disbelieve, fight in the cause of Satan. So fight against the friends of Satan.
Ever feeble indeed is the plot of Satan”. (4:75-6)

Consequently, today jihād can be launched to curb oppression and injustice
whatever be their forms.
Also in this matter there is to be no distinction between a Muslim state or a non-
Muslim state. It can be launched against either for the purpose of curbing
oppression and injustice.
Here it is important to realize that the jihād carried out by the Messengers of God
had another dimension which was only specific to them and does not relate to us.
It was governed by a divine law that relates to Messengers of God only. As per
this law, once the truth is communicated to the addressees of a Messenger to the
extent that none of them is left with an excuse to deny it and they still deliberately
deny it, then they are punished in this very world by the Almighty in either of the
following two ways:
i. through natural calamities like storms and earthquakes
ii. through the swords of the believers
In the second case, when punishment is meted out by the followers of the
Messengers of God, the polytheists among the disbelievers are only given the
option of accepting faith or facing death, while the monotheists among them are
also given the option of living on their own faith provided they remain subservient
to the Muslims. Those who profess faith and become the companions of the
Messengers are granted success and dominance in this world and promised great
reward in the Hereafter as well. However, with the departure of the Messengers of
God, we can no longer be informed of this deliberate denial because after them
divine revelation has ceased. Therefore, today Muslims cannot wage jihād for the
purpose of punishing disbelievers for denying the truth. Today the only basis for
jihād is to root out oppression and injustice.
Since the Qur’ān contains many verses which deal with this dimension of the
jihād of the Messengers of God, one must be careful in not extending their area of
application beyond the foremost addressees of the Messengers. They do not relate
to people after them.
A question here may arise that if this type of jihād does not relate to us, then why
is it mentioned in the Qur’ān so much. The answer to this question is that this type
of jihād actually substantiates the reward and punishment which is going to take
place in the Hereafter. In the Hereafter too, people who deliberately deny the truth
will be punished. People need to be reminded of this all important fact. So, by
preserving in the Qur’ān, the details of this worldly judgement meted out to the
addressees of a Messenger we are reminded to not forget the Day of Judgement;
on this day, each and every person will have to face the consequences of his deeds
the way the foremost addressees of the Messengers of God did in this world.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2009
Oga, you have not been able to prove that he is a false prophet and I hate story telling without facts. I opened another so that you and I would enjoy the debate and NL would read the truth. You levelled allegation and I gave you response which you didnt read because it exposed your forgery.

Unfortunately, you did not prove me wrong, you have only been beating about the bush and trying to defend muhammad and allah

To start with, you have limited knowledge in understading the bible more than i do let alone discussing the Quran with me. I have debunked yourt lies ip and you could do better by giving me facts as to why Quran is a false book and when you do that, we will compare hmmmmmmm, Indeed, i have told you, times without number, every body reads the bible, but not all understands it contents. You read the bible does not make you have unlimited knowledge in the bible, mr. and we can talk of the quran later but do you really think it was from God, it was dictated to muhammad by allah. ok.

which is false by thetime I take you through pornographic stories in the bible, contradictions, false prophecies etc

If you are talking of the quran, i will gladly accept your offer, but if you are talking of the bible, it is the word of God, unique, powerful, unfallable,undisputable,purified,and forever can not be defiled. The bible is complete, it includes all tales of life, so do not tell me what you think of any tale of the bible, cos you have only misunderstood and misinterpreted it, and the cause for it.

You keep spewing lies. You should be bold enough to engage me. I am not interested in story telling but facts or better still, you could borrow a leaf from your brother Davidylan. I back my posts with facts and my posts speakc for me. I dont indulge in hide and seek game but always straight to business.

Indeed, i keep spewing lies cos you are unconfortable with the way i expose the evil called islam, and it is even shown from your post that if even we could confront our selves now, you would not hesitate to run your knife through me. cos allah bid you to do so. and from the look of things i see you are the liar here, cos you do not seems to know the facts about what you profese to believe. ok

Since you claimed that Allah is dead (may God forgive uoi), what do Northerns, Arab christians call God? Why do we have Allah in Arabic bible?Does that mean He is dead (May Allah forgive me) in your book as well because the same word is being used?

[b]Yes, thats where the point is, most christians do call God, allah, cos they are ignorant, the northerns (Hausa) call God, "Ubangiji", allah was a borrowed word from islam since 90% of northereners are muslims, so do not be carried away, and if even allah is mentioned as God in the Arabic bible, it was replaced cos of the dominance of islam in the arabic countries.
And i really need to educate you if you do not know, allah was the moon god and also the chief god in mecca as at when muhammad was born, there were 360 gods in mecca (kabba), and muhammad's father served allah, so when muhammad saw his devilish vision of the so called monothesim but indirectly polythesim he riddicled, he destroyed all other gods and proclaimed allah as the only god, and unfortunately for him, the moon god had three daughters, which made him at loggershead with even him own tribe the quarysh, which made him to allow the worship of the three daughters of allah-(Al-‘Uzza, al-Lat and Manah) and this led to the satanic verses, tell me how come that if allah is really God, he would tell muhammad to worship his daughters afterall it is monthesim, and for your information before islam was, the true name of God was the Tetragrammaton that is - yud heh vav heh: YHVH.
And thats why the islamic symbol is a cresent moon in reverence to allah, the moon god. So if christian do call God allah, they are only ignorant of it. ok Allah is Dead, since muhammad died, he could not even die a honourable death, a warrior prophet who was defeated by fever, a prophet, but allah should have warned him, if he were alive or could have saved him if he were god but Jesus is alive, he still save, deliever and help, it is not too late for you.
[/b]

I weep for you.

weep for me. ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin you do not need to weep for me, but weep for muhammad and all his dead followers cos they are all gnasting their teeth right now in hell, i feel for them, cos there is no hope for them, but you do, if only you will make use of that chance.

Oga, read my post, i did justice to your post and even asked you question in which you ignored. Bring your worries and Babs would respond

Your post have zero effect on me, you could not justify my post to be wrong, you may feel you have but unfortunately you have just started and not one have been proven wrong.

I thought you would be able to reply my rejoinder but went to spew lies from a website. I thought you would be able to give it to me like I requested but not knowing that you would ran to your sites and I therefore present similar site to you to learn what your authors have been hiding from you.I would not be surprised if you turn out to be Sysuser.

You can call me names for all i care, you are only angry for not been able to prove me wrong, cos i am exposing the evil in islam.

Why are you this inclined to falsehood and treachery? You claimed that he slept with a six year old girl but couldnt see that in your post. What I saw was MARRIED TO HIM AT THE AGE OF SIX AND BETHROTHED TO HIM AT THE AGE OF NINE, why do you love lying and disgracing yourself openly?

I think you are the one posting falsehood cos your capital lettered sentence is grammatically wrong MARRIED TO HIM AT THE AGE OF SIX AND BETHROTHED TO HIM AT THE AGE OF NINE, which do usually come first, you are confused on the evil muhammad did and you are looking for every possible means to cover them up.
Now tell me what is the false hood i posted, do muhammad not married the girl at age 6, consumated the marriage at age 9, is that a good qualities of a good leader/prophet,
at the age of 6, is a girl ripe for marriage, at 9 is a girl old enough to be a mother, or where on earth have ever had that people of such calibre do such a thing, and if even you find, they on followed his footsteps. and i'm sure you that is defending his act can do the same thing. so tell me what falsehood can be found in the truth and nothing but the truthh.

According to the Western culture, an adopted son becomes an actual son. But this law does not exist in Islam.

Let us look at Noble Verses 33:4-5 "Allah has not Made for any man two hearts in his (one) body: nor has He made your wives whom ye divorce by Zihar your mothers: nor has He Made your adopted sons your sons. Such is (only) your (manner of) speech by your mouths. But Allah Tells (you) the Truth, and He Shows the (right) Way."

Zihar is the divorce done by pagan Arabs before Islam, where a man would say to his wife you are to me like my mother. The man could marry another woman, where the woman couldn't marry another man, which was very degrading to all women.

Zayd's, the Prophet's alleged "adopted son" by the haters of Islam, wife, was the one who wanted to divorce him and marry the Prophet. She was not forced into the marriage by any means. Let us look at Noble Verse 58:1 "God has indeed heard (and accepted) the statement of the woman who pleads with thee concerning her husband and carries her complaint (in prayer) to God: and God (always) hears the arguments between both sides among you: for God hears and sees (all things)."

Let us look at Noble Verse 33:37 "Behold! thou didst say to one who had received the grace of Allah and thy favour: 'Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear Allah.' But thou didst hide in thy heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear Allah. Then Zayd had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), we joined her in marriage to thee: In order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the believers in (the matter) of marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled."

According to Islamic laws, where from the above Noble Verses do we see our beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him marrying his daughter in law?!

Why is it that it was when this act was done that this verse came up, just to cover him, protect him from being called false, and his adopted son became rejected because he wanted to fulfill his lustful desire, and it was then he was not his son, someone who had served him and called him father, was made fatherless cos allah bid it so. do now see that allah is wicked. If you were the one in question of thestep-so, how will you feel towards the prophet, i know you feel great isn't it?

According to Noble Verses 33:4-5 above, we clearly see that an adopted son is NOT in the place of an actual son. An adopted son is a son from a stranger person. The foster father would still have to treat the adopted son with kindness and fulfill all of his needs. But the adopted son can never be an actual son.

Do you know an adopted son can really be part of a family he does not biologically belong to, do you know he can really fit in as a true child of the family, and can bring glory to that family. you are telling me that islam see thing as physically bound, they do not see the spiritual or emotional effects. and muhammad in the name of allah commited adultery and it is islamically acceptable but an adopted son is not islamically acceptable.

According to Noble Verse 33:37 above, we clearly see that Allah Almighty allowed for the Muslims to marry the former wives of their adopted sons!.

If a man called another's son "his son", it might create complications with natural and normal relationships if taken too literally. The truth is the truth and can not be altered by men's adopting "sons". "Adoption" in the technical sense is not allowed in Muslim Law. Those who have been "wives of your sons proceeding from your loins" are within the Prohibited Degrees of marriage, but this does not apply to "adopted" sons; "Prohibited to you (for marriage) are your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in no prohibition if ye have not gone in (those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (The Noble Quran, 4:23)"

You know what, if muhammad had tampered with his sisters, son's wives and others you mentioned, there will be a quranic backup, but unfortunately for him none of them survived him, they all died before him, so what you are bringing up is irrelevant.

When you finish spewing jargons, could you tell in your thrash where TERRORISTS WERE MENTIONED AS INFERRED BY YOU?

Jargons, you say, angry at the truth, now tell me:
where do we have most terrorist group in the world? Arabic/Islamic countries
where do they attack most? The unbelieving countries and mostly US
what religion do they profese? Islam
What is their aim? To destroy infidels as commanded by allah
Where do they get their inspiration? From the Quran and the victorious wars of the prophet muhammad.
What is their reward? of course automatic Al-janat, where they will be in the bosom of 77 houris.
Why do they do it?Cos allah commanded them to and they also want to be in Al-janat.
So do you now see the relationship between terrorism and islam.

In case you do not know, only 5 verses talked on Houris showing that emphasis is not laid on sex.

Really, tell me, who are houris? what is their function? and also the five verses refering to houris. If you can decieve some people, count me out. ok you liar.

You may also read about a prornographic book

If it is the quran, you are welcomed, but if you are refering to the bible you have just gotten it wrong. ok
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2009
@Todak

Unfortunately, you did not prove me wrong, you have only been beating about the bush and trying to defend muhammad and allah

Read again and please provide your questions and would furnish you where replied you.

If you are talking of the quran, i will gladly accept your offer,

Please accept my offer to discuss Quran. Go to all the sites you know and let us discuss.

but if you are talking of the bible, it is the word of God, unique, powerful, unfallable,undisputable,purified,and forever can not be defiled.
The bible is complete, it includes all tales of life, so do not tell me what you think of any tale of the bible, cos you have only misunderstood and misinterpreted it, and the cause for it.

Four other gospels composed by men were chosen by Athanasius, a fourth century bishop to replace the lost Gospel of Jesus Christ. (The New Encyclopedia Britannica vol. 14. p. 814).

Yet the King James Version has grave defects. By the middle of the nineteenth century, the development of biblical studies and the discovery of many manuscripts more ancient than those upon which the King James Version was based, made it manifest that these defects are so many and so serious as to call for revision of the English translation.’

1. Who was the father of Uzziah?

Joram (Matthew 1:cool
Amaziah (2 Chronicles 26:1)

2. How many fighting men were found in Judah?

Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

3. Did Jesus bear his own cross?

Yes (John 19:17)
No (Matthew 27:31-32)

4. Did Jesus die before the curtain of the temple was torn?

Yes (Matthew 27:50-51; Mark lS:37-38)
No. After the curtain was torn, then Jesus crying with a loud voice, said, Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit! And having said this he breathed his last (Luke 23:45-46)

5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

If you are saying the bible is complete

1. which is complete, the protestants (66 books) or catholics (73 books)

2. If the bible is complete, where are these verses in Revised Standard Version, Good News Bible, New International Bible, Living Bible Versions and other bibles apart from KJV

a.Mathew 17 v 21 (b) mark 11 v 26 (c) acts 8 v 37 (d) Mathew 17 v 21 (e) Mathew 21 v 44 (f) Mathew 23 v 14 etc

3. If the bible is complete

a.
Numbers 21:14 Wherefore it is said in the book of the wars of the Lord, What he did in the Red sea, and in the brooks of Arnon,

where is the Book of the Wars of the Lord?

b.Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

2 Samuel 1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

where is the Book of Jasher

c.1 Chronicles 29:29 Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,

where is the Book of Samuel the Seer and Gad the Seer?

d.1 Chronicles 29:29 Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,…

where is the book of Nathan the Prophet?

e. 2 Chronicles 9:29 Now the rest of the acts of Solomon, first and last, are they not written in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of Iddo the seer against Jeroboam the son of Nebat?

Where is the prophecy of Ahijah and Shilonite and the visions of Iddo the Seer?

f.2 Chronicles 12:15 Now the acts of Rehoboam, first and last, are they not written in the book of Shemaiah the prophet, and of Iddo the seer concerning genealogies? And there were wars between Rehoboam and Jeroboam continually.

Where is the Book of Shemaiah, the prophet?

g.2 Chronicles 20:34 Now the rest of the acts of Jehoshaphat, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Jehu the son of Hanani, who is mentioned in the book of the kings of Israel.

Where is the Book of Jehu?

h.2 Chronicles 26:22 Now the rest of the acts of Uzziah, first and last, did Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, write.

Where is the Acts of Uzziah?

Indeed, i keep spewing lies cos you are unconfortable with the way i expose the evil called islam, and it is even shown from your post that if even we could confront our selves now, you would not hesitate to run your knife through me. cos allah bid you to do so. and from the look of things i see you are the liar here, cos you do not seems to know the facts about what you profese to believe. ok

What have you exposed liar?
What facts have you presented?

Yes, thats where the point is, most christians do call God, allah, cos they are ignorant, the northerns (Hausa) call God, "Ubangiji", allah was a borrowed word from islam since 90% of northereners are muslims, so do not be carried away, and if even allah is mentioned as God in the Arabic bible, it was replaced cos of the dominance of islam in the arabic countries.

Olodo, is it Arabs that wrote the bible?

And i really need to educate you if you do not know, allah was the moon god and also the chief god in mecca as at when muhammad was born, there were 360 gods in mecca (kabba), and muhammad's father served allah, so when muhammad saw his devilish vision of the so called monothesim but indirectly polythesim he riddicled, he destroyed all other gods and proclaimed allah as the only god, and unfortunately for him, the moon god had three daughters, which made him at loggershead with even him own tribe the quarysh, which made him to allow the worship of the three daughters of allah-(Al-‘Uzza, al-Lat and Manah) and this led to the satanic verses, tell me how come that if allah is really God, he would tell muhammad to worship his daughters afterall it is monthesim, and for your information before islam was, the true name of God was the Tetragrammaton that is - yud heh vav heh: YHVH.
And thats why the islamic symbol is a cresent moon in reverence to allah, the moon god. So if christian do call God allah, they are only ignorant of it. ok Allah is Dead, since muhammad died, he could not even die a honourable death, a warrior prophet who was defeated by fever, a prophet, but allah should have warned him, if he were alive or could have saved him if he were god but Jesus is alive, he still save, deliever and help, it is not too late for you.

Present your case one at a time and I would oblige you rather than displaying lack of intelligence.

1. Provide your proof on Allah being the moon God and please if Muslim worship moon, what of in the morning and afternoon when the moon is not yet up?

On daughters of Allah:

Quran 53 v 19: Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza,

Quran 53 v 20: And another, the third (goddess), Manat?

Quran 53 v 21: What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female?

Quran 53 v 22: Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!

Quran 53 v 23: These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!

The verses exposed you liar.

To be continued,
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2009
Continuation,

@Todak

weep for me. ha ha ha ha Grin Grin Grin Grin you do not need to weep for me, but weep for muhammad and all his dead followers cos they are all  gnasting their teeth right now in hell, i feel for them, cos there is no hope for them, but you do, if only you will make use of that chance.

Allah told you to provide your proof if you are indeed truthful. Do you have any proof that you are saved, please tell me.

Your post have zero effect on me, you could not justify my post to be wrong, you may feel you have but unfortunately you have just started and not one have been proven wrong.

Na wa o. What did you ask that I have not answered? Maybe we should start all over sinve you are inclined to falsehood and not reading glaring truth?

You can call me names for all i care, you are only angry for not been able to prove me wrong, cos i am exposing the evil in islam.

What have you proven oga? Where did you prove that?

I think you are the one posting falsehood cos your capital lettered sentence is grammatically wrong MARRIED TO HIM AT THE AGE OF SIX AND BETHROTHED TO HIM AT THE AGE OF NINE, which do usually come first, you are confused on the evil muhammad did and you are looking for every possible means to cover them up.
Now tell me what is the false hood i posted, do muhammad not married the girl at age 6, consumated the marriage at age 9, is that a good qualities of a good leader/prophet,
at the age of 6, is a girl ripe for marriage, at 9 is a girl old enough to be a mother, or where on earth have ever had that people of such calibre do such a thing, and if even you find, they on followed his footsteps. and i'm sure you that is defending his act can do the same thing. so tell me what falsehood can be found in the truth and nothing but the truthh.

LIAR. Read your post again:

[quote[b]]is it really true that Mohammed married and had sex with a six year old girl[/b]?  Huh

what do you have to say to that? can an ordinary man ask for the hand of a child in marriage just like that, islam is claiming it to be a betrothal, it is but is it that muhammad was sex-starved or it was lust after a young child, i need them to answer that, for more information, visit this site: www.answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm, www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/ayesha.htm, www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/025-Muhammads-sex-life.htm. it explains better.

Have you seen your lies?

Why is it that it was when this act was done that this verse came up, just to cover him, protect him from being called false, and his adopted son became rejected because he wanted to fulfill his lustful desire, and it was then he was not his son, someone who had served him and called him father, was made fatherless cos allah bid it so. do now see that allah is wicked. If you were the one in question of thestep-so, how will you feel towards the prophet, i know you feel great isn't it?

Olodo. Is that all you have to say after having debunked your lies? You could do more by giving me more from your websites

You know what, if muhammad had tampered with his sisters, son's wives and others you mentioned, there will be a quranic backup, but unfortunately for him none of them survived him, they all died before him, so what you are bringing up is irrelevant.

Olodo, what of the explanation I gave you up? Go there and bring me more cos I can see that you can think straight having debunked your lies.

Jargons, you say, angry at the truth, now tell me:
where do we have most terrorist group in the world? Arabic/Islamic countries
where do they attack most? The unbelieving countries and mostly US
what religion do they profese? Islam
What is their aim? To destroy infidels as commanded by allah
Where do they get their inspiration? From the Quran and the victorious wars of the prophet muhammad.
What is their reward? of course automatic Al-janat, where they will be in the bosom of 77 houris.
Why do they do it?Cos allah commanded them to and they also want to be in Al-janat.
So do you now see the relationship between terrorism and islam.

This is your post where you lied that Terrorts were promised 72 virgins

Could you provide me where Allah said that?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-256685.0.html

If it is the quran, you are welcomed, but if you are refering to the bible you have just gotten it wrong. ok

Okay, let us see if I got it wrong:

Deuteronomy 20:16
However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.

1 Samuel 15:2-4
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, a[b]nd utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.[/b]
4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

"They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man, Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (Numbers 31:7,17-18)"

Song of Songs 8:1-3 "If only you were to me like a brother, w[b]ho was nursed at my mother's breasts[/b]! Then, if I found you outside, I would kiss you, and no one would despise me.  I would lead you and bring you to my  mother's house-- she who has taught me.  I would give you spiced wine to drink , the nectar of my pomegranates.  His left arm is under my head and his right arm embraces me."

Song of Songs 4:5 "Your two breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies."

Song of Songs 1:13 "My lover is to me a sachet of myrrh resting between my breasts." 

Song of Songs 5:1-3
1 I have come into my garden, my sister, my bride; I have gathered my myrrh with my spice. I have eaten my honeycomb and my honey; I have drunk my wine and my milk. Eat, O friends, and drink; drink your fill, O lovers. Beloved

2 I slept but my heart was awake. Listen! My lover is knocking: "Open to me, my sister, my darling, my dove, my flawless one.  My head is drenched with dew, my hair with the dampness of the night."

3 I have taken off my robe— must I put it on again? I have washed my feet— must I soil them again?

2 Samuel 11:2-4  "One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of the palace. From the roof he saw a woman bathing. The woman was very beautiful, and David sent someone to find out about her. The man said, 'Isn't this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam and the wife of Uriah the Hittite?'  Then David sent messengers to get her. She came to him, and he slept with her. (She had purified herself from her uncleanness.) Then she went back home."
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2009
@Todak

Over to you
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by noetic(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2009
babs787:

@Todak

Over to you
and u actually think that u said something meaningful? ur delusion is legendary grin grin grin grin
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2009
@Noetic

Olodo somebody grin. Both of you would not be able to because they are glaring errors from your book. I have tabled contradictions, pornographic verses and missing verses in original msnuscript and some versions but present in KJV.

You can deny them if you are brave. cool
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by noetic(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2009
babs787:

@Noetic

Olodo somebody grin. Both of you would not be able to because they are glaring errors from your book. I have tabled contradictions, pornographic verses and missing verses in original msnuscript and some versions but present in KJV.

You can deny them if you are brave. cool

if the bible is corrupt like u claim, why not read the plagiarised version called "koran"? grin grin grin
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 17, 2009
Do not insult the Qur'an.
It is not the plagiarised version of anything. If you don't want want to believe it, that's your choice, that does not warrant your insulting it.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by noetic(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2009
fellis:

Do not insult the Qur'an.
It is not the plagiarised version of anything. If you don't want want to believe it, that's your choice, that does not warrant your insulting it.

fine. Any explanations for the numerous insults against the bible and Jesus?

your inaction is called hypocrisy. if the bible according to u (muslims) is corrupt, then the corrupt version is called the "koran".
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2009
Noetic please.
You know very well that inaccurate information was put into the bible by human beigns (how else do you explain the non-correlation between some of the verses?) and this has even been admitted to by your fellow christians. We muslims don't support what they did or rejoice over it.
And lastly, when have you ever seen a nairaland muslim insult Jesus Christ?
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2009
@Noetic

So you cant help your brother to deny these facts:

Four other gospels composed by men were chosen by Athanasius, a fourth century bishop to replace the lost Gospel of Jesus Christ. (The New Encyclopedia Britannica vol. 14. p. 814).

Yet the King James Version has grave defects. By the middle of the nineteenth century, the development of biblical studies and the discovery of many manuscripts more ancient than those upon which the King James Version was based, made it manifest that these defects are so many and so serious as to call for revision of the English translation.’

Joram (Matthew 1:

No. After the curtain was torn, then Jesus crying with a loud voice, said, Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit! And having said this he breathed his last (Luke 23:45-46)

2. If the bible is complete, where are these verses in Revised Standard Version, Good News Bible, New International Bible, Living Bible Versions and other bibles apart from KJV

a.Mathew 17 v 21 (b) mark 11 v 26 (c) acts 8 v 37 (d) Mathew 17 v 21 (e) Mathew 21 v 44 (f) Mathew 23 v 14 etc

a.
Numbers 21:14 Wherefore it is said in the book of the wars of the Lord, What he did in the Red sea, and in the brooks of Arnon,

b.Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

2 Samuel 1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

c.1 Chronicles 29:29 Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,

d.1 Chronicles 29:29 Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,…

e. 2 Chronicles 9:29 Now the rest of the acts of Solomon, first and last, are they not written in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of Iddo the seer against Jeroboam the son of Nebat?

f.2 Chronicles 12:15 Now the acts of Rehoboam, first and last, are they not written in the book of Shemaiah the prophet, and of Iddo the seer concerning genealogies? And there were wars between Rehoboam and Jeroboam continually.

g.2 Chronicles 20:34 Now the rest of the acts of Jehoshaphat, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Jehu the son of Hanani, who is mentioned in the book of the kings of Israel.

h.2 Chronicles 26:22 Now the rest of the acts of Uzziah, first and last, did Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, write.

Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 12:49am On Apr 18, 2009
@babs

hmmm, i wonder if you read your quran as much as you read the bible, listen, if i had the time i would give you the answer you want, but this is what i have to say, the bible was not written by one man, but different men at the those different, so do you expect all to write at the same eloquency, educational experience ieach writer wrote what he saw and that brought the diference, they were were human like you. and if two or more people narrate a story, they narrate totally according to thier understanding, so that is not a cretaria for calling the bible false or full of error, cos on the contrary, the bible has been a powerful instument to deliever, save, drive demons out, miracles were wroth, if is not God's word, i think nobody would have believed and like i told you in one of my earlest post, can over 12 people tell one lie and even after 2000 years it is still authentic, you need to rethink, like i always says It is a mystery beyound human understading, but i think it proofs for itself, like i said, I have not seen or heard where Allah raised the dead but rather add to the dead, neither given legs to the cripple nor eyes to the blind. Christianity is full of proofs. man, you can go to places with your error but they are not tangible, they do not hold water.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2009
@Todak

Funny being claiming that he would reply me when he has time. You have time to post lies that you have not been able to support with facts but does not have time to explain the glaring issues from your book.

Noetic could assist you and I remembered creating three threads challenging four of you in which none of you could discuss and answer simple questions.

Olodo set of people
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2009
@babs787

Funny being claiming that he would reply me when he has time. You have time to post lies that you have not been able to support with facts but does not have time to explain the glaring issues from your book.

Noetic could assist you and I remembered creating three threads challenging four of you in which none of you could discuss and answer simple questions.

Olodo set of people

I think you are very good with using the word OLODO, i wonder if you are not one cos you know this is not the original tread, you manipulated the whole thing and also diverting it. but you know what? I have no outa of doubt about how iI feel about Islam and neither am I shaken on the Solid Rock-CHRIST JESUS. I also wonder at what you consider corrupt, since it it totally corrupt, let the corrupt book be and read the incorruptible book which is the least perfect. BUt as for me, I prefer to be called The Son of God through Christ Jesus.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2009
@Todak

Are the questions too hard for you because I noticed that your brothers, Davidylan and Noetic couldnt bail you out.

Please do justice to these issues in your book and when done, let me have the issues you claimed I have not answered.

Joram (Matthew 1:

a.

Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by noetic1: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2009
did u ask questions? i didnt even notice . . , grin grin grin grin

just google the answers, like u googled the questions, thou pathetic slave of allah.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2009
@babs

Joram (Matthew 1:

I think you have a big problem. Just as the Hebrew bat (daughter) can be used to denote a more distant descendant, so can the Hebrew ben (son). Jesus is referred to in Matthew 1:1 as the son of David, the son of Abraham. Both the genealogies trace Jesus' ancestry through both these men, illustrating the usage of 'son'. Although no Hebrew manuscripts of Matthew's gospel are extant today, it is clear that he was a Jew writing from a Hebrew perspective and therefore completely at home with the Hebrew concept of son ship.

With this in mind, it can easily be shown that Amaziah was the immediate father of Uzziah (also called Azariah). Joram/Jehoram, on the other hand, was Uzziah's great-great-grandfather and a direct ascendant. The line goes Joram/Jehoram - Ahaziah - Joash - Amaziah - Azariah/Uzziah (2 Chronicles 21:4-26:1).

Matthew's telescoping of Joseph's genealogy is quite acceptable, as his purpose is simply to show the route of descent. He comments in 1:17 that there were three sets of fourteen generations. This reveals his fondness for numbers and links in directly with the designation of Jesus as the son of David. In the Hebrew language, each letter is given a value. The total value of the name David is fourteen and this is probably the reason why Matthew only records fourteen generations in each section, to underline Jesus' position as the son of David.

Here you misunderstood the historical context or misunderstood the author's intent. There are a number of ways to understand not only this problem but the next challenge as well, since they both refer to the same passages and to the same census.

It is possible that the differences between the two accounts are related to the unofficial and incomplete nature of the census (which will be discussed later), or that the book of Samuel presents rounded numbers, particularly for Judah.

The more likely answer, however, is that one census includes categories of men that the other excludes. It is quite conceivable that the 1 Chronicles 21:5 figure included all the available men of fighting age, whether battle-seasoned or not, whereas the 2 Samuel 24:9 account is speaking only of those who were ready for battle. Joab's report in 2 Samuel 24 uses the word 'is hayil, which is translated as "mighty men", or battle-seasoned troops, and refers to them numbering 800,000 veterans. It is reasonable that there were an additional 300,000 men of military age kept in the reserves, but not yet involved in field combat. The two groups would therefore make up the 1,100,000 men in the 1 Chronicles 21 account which does not employ the Hebrew term 'is hayil to describe them.

hmmmmm, you have what i call Grammatical dysfunction, Each writer focuses on a different part of the events, those events that help tell the story to the people to whom they are writing. Each gives different details. They are not contradicting each other, they are just pointing out different facts. Thus John tells us that Jesus started out bearing his cross while Matthew, Mark, and Luke mention that somewhere along the way they forced a man named Simon to carry the cross for him. Jesus did carry the cross untill He was unable to carry it and had fallen, they then grabbed Simon, from Cyrene, and forced him to help carry the cross. You believe what you want to believe. It is a shame that you are only reading the Bible to find mistakes and to mock those of us with faith.

After reading the three passages Matthew 27:50-51, Mark 15:37-38 and Luke 23:45-46, it is not clear where the apparent contradictions are that you hava pointed out. All three passages point to the fact that at the time of Jesus' death the curtain in the temple was torn. It does not stand to reason that because both Matthew and Mark mention the event of Christ's death before mentioning the curtain tearing, while Luke mentions it in reverse order, that they are therefore in contradiction, as Matthew states that the two events happened, 'At that moment', and the other two passages nowhere deny this.

They all agree that these two events happened simultaneously for a very good reason; for the curtain was there as a barrier between God and man. Its destruction coincides with the death of the Messiah, thereby allowing man the opportunity for the first time since Adam's expulsion from God's presence at the garden of Eden, to once again be reunited with Him.

The two examples of numerical discrepancy here have to do with a decade in the number given. Ahaziah is said to have been 22 in 2 Kings 8:26; while in 2 Chronicles 22:2 Ahaziah is said to have been 42. Fortunately there is enough additional information in the Biblical text to show that the correct number is 22. Earlier in 2 Kings 8:17 the author mentions that Ahaziah's father Joram ben Ahab was 32 when he became King, and he died eight years later, at the age of 40. Therefore Ahaziah could not have been 42 at the time of his father's death at age 40! Such scribal errors do not change Jewish or Christian beliefs in the least. In such a case, another portion of scripture often corrects the mistake (2 Kings 8:26 in this instance). We must also remember that the scribes who were responsible for the copies were meticulously honest in handling Biblical texts. They delivered them as they received them, without changing even obvious mistakes, which are few indeed.

That is your problem, I only know of one bible, The Holy Bible which contains 66 books, i do not have any knowledge of any catholic bible having 73 books.

Well, I do not know of this but I do not use any other bible rather than the King James Version, and that is your crab to break but it does not change anything about the truth.

a.

where is the Book of the Wars of the Lord? The book of the wars of the Lord - This seems to have been some poem or narration of the wars and victories of the Lord, either by: or relating to the Israelites: which may be asserted without any prejudice to the integrity of the holy scripture, because this book doth not appear to have been written by a prophet, or to be designed for a part of the canon, which yet Moses might quote.

Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

where is the Book of Jasher?

These are no questions for me to answer, ask God why he did not add the book of Jasher, book of Nathan the Prophet? and others to the bible.
But there is one thing thats is sure, the Foundation of the Lord standeth sure, and the Lord knows those who are his.
Also Psalm19:7 "the word of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul:the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple", Psalm 12:6 "The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in the furnance of earth, purified seven times." And like i said in my earlier post, they do notb hold water, they are baseless.

Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by bilms(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2009
from ur answers,

it shows u dont no the bible enough.

Well, since u are un able to expalin the errors in ur own book, then stop spending time on creating unnecessary arguement here and instead go learn abt ur bible.

cheers
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by noetic1: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2009
@ todak

y did u bother? just leave the slave to his misery.
all he had to do was objectively read the disputed verses.

bilms:

from ur answers,

Well, since u are un able to expalin the errors in ur own book, then stop spending time on creating unnecessary arguement here and instead go learn abt ur bible.
cheers
y not go to ur own koran . . . . .deluded slave of allah. grin grin
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by littleb(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2009
n_o_e_t_ic:

@ todak

y did u bother? just leave the slave to his misery.
all he had to do was objectively read the disputed verses.
y not go to ur own koran . . . . .deluded slave of allah.  grin grin

He is a fool and an idiot for expressing himself and saying the obvious.

Now the retarded mukina will not come crying that a thread is being derailed, as long as it is fellow slaves that are chatting shit and refusing to let the poor poster express himself peacefully.

islam is evil. . . . . . and all u have to say is "you are a fool" and "bloody idiot". . . . it tells a lot about the tolerance in islam.

I will continue to tell you, even if you fail to listen. Believe me, even, Jesus will never be your good friend in this forum coz your attitude is disheartening. You need a cure for your heart disease!Hatred!
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2009
from ur answers,

You know it better, isn't it, you COWARD, babs had given you back your confidence, teach me how to read the bible.

You need to take time to read the post once again and see if i answered or not, and like i wrote, THE BIBLE HAS NO ERROR, IT IS INFALLABLE. your points hold not water. ok, go to your quran and hadith read more on the evil acts of muhammad that you are blinded to. go see for your self. JESUS I LORD AND WILL ALWAYS BE LORD.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by bilms(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2009
I WONT respond ur insult any way,

but it has clearly seen by u that u need to seek for the truth,

seek for the truth and be free from liee,

we the muslim are always open hearted, and we hear u out, we give u proves from our book, we expalin all ur question using our book.

so if some 1 could bring out uncountable physical error from ur book and all u could say is that he should go and ask God, and also that ur book un der go human error.

A true word of God cant contain unexplanable error.

so go seek for truth.

no beef
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by noetic(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2009
littleb:

I will continue to tell you, even if you fail to listen. Believe me, even, Jesus will never be your good friend in this forum coz your attitude is disheartening. You need a cure for your heart disease!Hatred!
sentiments aside, how do my comments equate to hatred?

cant u be simply objective? I have asked numerous questions and all I get are insults, banning and re-banning, how then does my reaction equate to hatred?
Hate is a very strong word, I dont hate muslims or anyone, I only hate the evil propagated in the name of allah.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by Horus(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2009
Huummnn!!,I wonder If I can post here on this thread without receiving a Fatwa ??
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by littleb(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2009
noetic:

sentiments aside, how do my comments equate to hatred?

cant u be simply objective? I have asked numerous questions and all I get are insults, banning and re-banning, how then does my reaction equate to hatred?
Hate is a very strong word, I dont hate muslims or anyone, I only hate the evil propagated in the name of allah.

There is no sentiment here. There is room for debating, not by abussive words and attacking personality. I too don't support anybody perpetrating evil in the name of anytthing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kuwaiti Shi'ite Sheikh Praises Temporary Marriage For A Handful Of Dates / A compilation of articles and books for those interested in Islam / The Importance Of 'tahajjud' Prayer‏

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 452
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.