Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here (2570 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2009
@Todak

1. Who was the father of Uzziah?

Joram (Matthew 1:8
Amaziah (2 Chronicles 26:1)

With this in mind, it can easily be shown that Amaziah was the immediate father of Uzziah (also called Azariah). Joram/Jehoram, on the other hand, was Uzziah's great-great-grandfather and a direct ascendant. The line goes Joram/Jehoram - Ahaziah - Joash - Amaziah - Azariah/Uzziah (2 Chronicles 21:4-26:1).

Good job thanks to www.answering-Islam.com where you culled your answers from dressing them to be your own8).

Let us read please:

Matthew 1:8:

American Standard Version
and Asa begat Jehoshaphat; and Jehoshaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Uzziah;

Compare this:

2 Chronicles 26:1

King James Bible
Then all the people of Judah took Uzziah, who was sixteen years old, and made him king in the room of his father Amaziah.

American King James Version
Then all the people of Judah took Uzziah, who was sixteen years old, and made him king in the room of his[b] father Amaziah.[/b]

Todak, which should we take?

Read here again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzziah_of_Judah

2. How many fighting men were found in Judah?

Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

The more likely answer, however, is that one census includes categories of men that the other excludes. It is quite conceivable that the 1 Chronicles 21:5 figure included all the available men of fighting age, whether battle-seasoned or not, whereas the 2 Samuel 24:9 account is speaking only of those who were ready for battle. Joab's report in 2 Samuel 24 uses the word 'is hayil, which is translated as "mighty men", or battle-seasoned troops, and refers to them numbering 800,000 veterans. It is reasonable that there were an additional 300,000 men of military age kept in the reserves, but not yet involved in field combat. The two groups would therefore make up the 1,100,000 men in the 1 Chronicles 21 account which does not employ the Hebrew term 'is hayil to describe them.

These are the verses again:

(2 Samuel 24:9) - "And Joab gave the number of the registration of the people to the king; and there were in Israel eight hundred thousand valiant men who drew the sword, and the men of Judah were five hundred thousand men.

(1 Chronicles 21:5) - "And Joab gave the number of the census of all the people to David. And all Israel were 1,100,000 men who drew the sword; and Judah was 470,000 men who drew the sword."

TODAK, there is nowhere in the above passage that says 300, 000 men were reseved.

3. Did Jesus bear his own cross?

Yes (John 19:17)
No (Matthew 27:31-32)

hmmmmm, you have what i call Grammatical dysfunction, Each writer focuses on a different part of the events, those events that help tell the story to the people to whom they are writing. Each gives different details. They are not contradicting each other, they are just pointing out different facts. Thus John tells us that Jesus started out bearing his cross while Matthew, Mark, and Luke mention that somewhere along the way they forced a man named Simon to carry the cross for him. Jesus did carry the cross untill He was unable to carry it and had fallen, they then grabbed Simon, from Cyrene, and forced him to help carry the cross. You believe what you want to believe. It is a shame that you are only reading the Bible to find mistakes and to mock those of us with faith.

Todak, so you couldnt think for yourslef but ferreting response frm your website shocked

Let us read the verses again:

Mark 15:21: And they compelled a passerby, Simon of Cyrene, who was coming in from the country, the father of Alexander and Rufus, to carry his cross.
So also is Matthew 27:32 and Luke 23:26

BUT

John 19:17: And he went out, bearing his own cross, to the place called The Place of a Skull, which in Aramaic is called Golgotha.

The first verse said Simon carried it for him while the second verse said he did by himself. Which do we accept since christian claim that Jesus bear his own cross mraning that nobody helped him to carry it?

TRY HARDER PLEASE cool

4. Did Jesus die before the curtain of the temple was torn?

Yes (Matthew 27:50-51; Mark lS:37-38)

No. After the curtain was torn, then Jesus crying with a loud voice, said, Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit! And having said this he breathed his last (Luke 23:45-46)

After reading the three passages Matthew 27:50-51, Mark 15:37-38 and Luke 23:45-46, it is not clear where the apparent contradictions are that you hava pointed out. All three passages point to the fact that at the time of Jesus' death the curtain in the temple was torn. It does not stand to reason that because both Matthew and Mark mention the event of Christ's death before mentioning the curtain tearing, while Luke mentions it in reverse order, that they are therefore in contradiction, as Matthew states that the two events happened, 'At that moment', and the other two passages nowhere deny this.

They all agree that these two events happened simultaneously for a very good reason; for the curtain was there as a barrier between God and man. Its destruction coincides with the death of the Messiah, thereby allowing man the opportunity for the first time since Adam's expulsion from God's presence at the garden of Eden, to once again be reunited with Him.

RUBBISH. You lifted everyting from that website (you and I know the site) word for word shocked

COULD THE ABOVE STATEMENT BE TRUE?

Mark and Matthew agreed that Jesus died before the curtain was torn while Luke said na lie, Jesus died after the curtain was torn.

5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

The two examples of numerical discrepancy here have to do with a decade in the number given. Ahaziah is said to have been 22 in 2 Kings 8:26; while in 2 Chronicles 22:2 Ahaziah is said to have been 42. Fortunately there is enough additional information in the Biblical text to show that the correct number is 22. Earlier in 2 Kings 8:17 the author mentions that Ahaziah's father Joram ben Ahab was 32 when he became King, and he died eight years later, at the age of 40. Therefore Ahaziah could not have been 42 at the time of his father's death at age 40! Such scribal errors do not change Jewish or Christian beliefs in the least. In such a case, another portion of scripture often corrects the mistake (2 Kings 8:26 in this instance). We must also remember that the scribes who were responsible for the copies were meticulously honest in handling Biblical texts. They delivered them as they received them, without changing even obvious mistakes, which are few indeed.

Why must there be mistakes in the inspirational book of God?

If truly, the bible is inspired, there shouldn’t be anything happening to the copies because they would have been protected by God as in:

Quran 2v23: and if you (arab pagans, jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (the Quran) to Our Slave (Muhammed (saw), then produce a Surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah if you are truthful

Quran 10v38: Or do they say :”Muhammed (saw) has forged it?” say: “bring then a Surah (chapter) like unto it, and call upon whosoever you can besides Allah if you are truthful.

Quran 11v13: or do they say,” He (Prophet Muhammed saw) forged it? (the Quran)? Say,”bring you then ten (10) forged Surahs (chapters) like unto it, and call whomever you can, other than Allah (to your help), if you speak the truth”.

If you are saying the bible is complete

1. which is complete, the protestants (66 books) or catholics (73 books)

That is your problem, I only know of one bible, The Holy Bible which contains 66 books, i do not have any knowledge of any catholic bible having 73 books.

2. If the bible is complete, where are these verses in Revised Standard Version, Good News Bible, New International Bible, Living Bible Versions and other bibles apart from KJV

a.Mathew 17 v 21 (b) mark 11 v 26 (c) acts 8 v 37 (d) Mathew 17 v 21 (e) Mathew 21 v 44 (f) Mathew 23 v 14 etc

Well, I do not know of this but I do not use any other bible rather than the King James Version, and that is your crab to break but it does not change anything about the truth.

3. If the bible is complete

a.
Numbers 21:14 Wherefore it is said in the book of the wars of the Lord, What he did in the Red sea, and in the brooks of Arnon,

where is the Book of the Wars of the Lord? The book of the wars of the Lord - This seems to have been some poem or narration of the wars and victories of the Lord, either by: or relating to the Israelites: which may be asserted without any prejudice to the integrity of the holy scripture, because this book doth not appear to have been written by a prophet, or to be designed for a part of the canon, which yet Moses might quote.

Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

2 Samuel 1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

where is the Book of Jasher?

where is the Book of Samuel the Seer and Gad the Seer?

d.1 Chronicles 29:29 Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,…

where is the book of Nathan the Prophet?

e. 2 Chronicles 9:29 Now the rest of the acts of Solomon, first and last, are they not written in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of Iddo the seer against Jeroboam the son of Nebat?

Where is the prophecy of Ahijah and Shilonite and the visions of Iddo the Seer?

f.2 Chronicles 12:15 Now the acts of Rehoboam, first and last, are they not written in the book of Shemaiah the prophet, and of Iddo the seer concerning genealogies? And there were wars between Rehoboam and Jeroboam continually.

Where is the Book of Shemaiah, the prophet?

g.2 Chronicles 20:34 Now the rest of the acts of Jehoshaphat, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Jehu the son of Hanani, who is mentioned in the book of the kings of Israel.

Where is the Book of Jehu?

h.2 Chronicles 26:22 Now the rest of the acts of Uzziah, first and last, did Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, write.

Where is the Acts of Uzziah?
These are no questions for me to answer, ask God why he did not add the book of Jasher, book of Nathan the Prophet? and others to the bible.
But there is one thing thats is sure, the Foundation of the Lord standeth sure, and the Lord knows those who are his.

You have limited knowledge hence looking for answers in the website. I have answered the rebuttal you posted here in one of the threads. Why do you claim that its 100% inspired words of God when there are undeniable contradictions therein?

Also Psalm19:7 "the word of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul:the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple", Psalm 12:6 "The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in the furnance of earth, purified seven times." And like i said in my earlier post, they do notb hold water, they are baseless.

Its a lie, where are the pure words with regards to the missing verses and the contradictions.

It has been established that you dont know the bible, so try to call your brothers in the like of David, Noetic etc to help you out.

cool cool
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2009
This is what make everyone ignore you, i have replied you, you tell me it is false. ok tell the all you know about them, you seems to know all, abi.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2009
@Todak

This is what make everyone ignore you, i have replied you, you tell me it is false. ok tell the all you know about them, you seems to know all, abi.

They would keep doing that because you all have no answers but being fed with lies in which I was part of before I saw the light?

Did you read my rebuttal to the lies you claimed as yours. I could remember answering Babyosis in another thread where she gave me same response from your website and I took time in responding to the lies then in which you ignorantly culled from.

Are you not ashamed of your response below to inspired word of God (2nd Timothy 3 v 16)

These are no questions for me to answer, ask God why he did not add the book of Jasher, book of Nathan the Prophet? and others to the bible.
But there is one thing thats is sure, the Foundation of the Lord standeth sure, and the Lord knows those who are his.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2009
Are you not ashamed of your response below to inspired word of God (2nd Timothy 3 v 16)

ashamed!!!!!!, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you are so indiscrete, I am proud to be saved, to be a Son, it is your problem, you choose to be a slave, the quran is a written falsehood which part was misintrepreted photocoping of the bible, most of your prophets are jews, but muhammad was not, most of the stories were told to muhammad by his jewess wives, is that the incorruptible book, a book full of lies, full of the evil acts of muhammad. you have just entered darkness ok, slave of muhammad.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2009
@Todak

ashamed!!!!!!, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha , you are so indiscrete, I am proud to be saved, to be a Son, it is your problem, you choose to be a slave, the quran is a written falsehood which part was misintrepreted photocoping of the bible, most of your prophets are jews, but muhammad was not, most of the stories were told to muhammad by his jewess wives, is that the incorruptible book, a book full of lies, full of the evil acts of muhammad. you have just entered darkness ok, slave of muhammad.

Read more here, from inspired words of God:

"BUT ER, JUDAH 'S FIRST-BORN WAS WICKED IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD; AND THE LORD SLEW HIM.'' (Genesis 38:7).

"HE SPILLED IT ON THE GROUND . . . AND THE THING HE DID DISPLEASED THE LORD: WHEREFORE HE SLEW HIM ALSO." (Genesis 38:9-10).

What did they do to have incur such punishment?
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2009
You can ask muhammad that, well, incase you could not, read the whole story again and you will see, i could have answered but you will still be adamant like your forefather, so it's useless trying to make you see, since you want to remain blind, well, check the other post, and give me the answer i requested. slave mathematician , cool shocked grin
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2009
@Todak

You can ask muhammad that, well, incase you could not, read the whole story again and you will see, i could have answered but you will still be adamant like your forefather, so it's useless trying to make you see, since you want to remain blind, well, check the other post, and give me the answer i requested. slave mathematician ,  Huh Cool

Your God Jesus is a merciful God but:

"BUT ER, JUDAH 'S FIRST-BORN WAS WICKED IN THE  SIGHT OF THE LORD; AND THE LORD SLEW HIM.'' (Genesis 38:7).

"HE SPILLED IT ON THE GROUND . . . AND THE THING HE DID DISPLEASED THE LORD: WHEREFORE HE SLEW HIM ALSO." (Genesis 38:9-10).
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2009
View the whole scene by your self and judge, he was to procreate for his dead brother and he spilled the whole thing to the ground, i'm sure if it were by the islamic law, his , will be cut away, abi, , and that dos not make God wicked, he does as he pleases, he have mercy on whom he will have mercy on compassion on whom he will have compassion on. so that's no point, it holds no water, let's dicuss the errors in the quran, i've started it from other post, and will give it out one after the other, since i learnt that topics that exposes the lies in islam are automatically deleted, i will start it under other treads,

watch out for the second question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2009
@Todak

View the whole scene by your self and judge, he was to procreate for his dead brother and he spilled the whole thing to the ground, i'm sure if it were by the islamic law, his , will be cut away, abi, , and that dos not make God wicked, he does as he pleases, he have mercy on whom he will have mercy on compassion on whom he will have compassion on. so that's no point, it holds no water, let's dicuss the errors in the quran, i've started it from other post, and will give it out one after the other, since i learnt that topics that exposes the lies in islam are automatically deleted, i will start it under other treads,

I thought you claim that God Jesus never killed and he is Merciful God. You tried explaining one of them but you didnt to this and how could someone be killed:

"BUT ER, JUDAH 'S FIRST-BORN WAS WICKED IN THE  SIGHT OF THE LORD; AND THE LORD SLEW HIM.'' (Genesis 38:7).

Please direct me to where you posted the errors and let me have the remaining here please.

Read this link to see your 'dressed question' being answered
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-33066.0.html

I have found out that you keep recycling questions and when done, let me know. Bring your other 'contradictions with the verses'

watch out for the second question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, looking forward to reading that from you.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2009
How many days did it take to create Heavens and Earth ?

Quran 7: 54 Your gurdian-Lord is Allah who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 10: 3 Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 11:7 He it is Who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
Quran-25:29: He Who created the heavens and earth and all that is between, in Six Days

The above verses clearly state that God created the heaven and Allah created the heaven and the Earth in 6 days.
The above says heavens and earth in 6 days, meaning the creation of both the heavens and earth including everything attaching to them.

Good and Acceptable,

But the verses below stated-

Quran 41: 9 Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days ?

The above says that Allah created the earth in two days (mind you, creation of heaven was not included in the above verse).

ok, go on,

Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS…

Allah says He created what we have in the earth i.e mountains and bestowing blessings in four days. NOTE that creation of heaven is not included here.

The first verse is on the creation of earth alone which was 2 days
The second on the creation of earth INCLUDING mountains etc was 4 days.

While the totality of the creation of both the earth and what we have in the earth i.e. mountains made up the four days.

Quran 41: 12 So He completed them (heavens) as seven firmaments in Two days and,

The creation of heavens alone took 2 days ( earth was not involved here). The above was for only heaven.

Now do the math: 2(for earth) + 4(for nourishment) + 2 (for heavens) = 8 days; and not 6 days

Oga, go read for understanding and stop confusing yourself.
The totality of the creation of earth along with the mountains made up the four days. The creation of earth alone of is 2 days, while the inclusion of mountains etc took 2 days making four while that of heavens took another 2 days making total of 6. Let me analyze it for you below

Creation of only earth = 2 (without mountains etc)
Creation of mountains and other blessings = 2+2 = 4

Note: Creation of only the earth took 2 days while that of the blessings in it took another two days making up = 4 days
The creation of heavens took 2 days, making up 4 + 2 = 6 days in all.

And finally this is where i can never agree with you, this is a kindergaten mathematics, and i can not be fooled by muhammad's inaccuracies, now, allah made the earth in two days, and when we are talking of the earth today, it invovles everything inside and on it, like the mountains, ocean, valleys etc, so what you are expalining to me here,is that the earth was far too big for allah to complete in two days as stated in the previous verse and later he (allah) completed the earth in four days, and that makes it six good days. it is very clear
ABSOLUTE BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!, , Babs i really want to trust you by making you the pythagoras of NL but i do not want you to fail me, this is simple mathematics, a two year old baby can do the calculation, and even you have been contracdicting your self, you said earlier that

"The first verse is on the creation of earth alone which was 2 days
The second on the creation of earth INCLUDING mountains etc was 4 days."

and now you are saying

"The totality of the creation of earth along with the mountains made up the four days. The creation of earth alone of is 2 days, while the inclusion of mountains etc took 2 days making four while that of heavens took another 2 days making total of 6. Let me analyze it for you below

Creation of only earth = 2 (without mountains etc)
Creation of mountains and other blessings = 2+2 = 4"

I believe it was a mistake you will correct that, cos you are the best mathematician here, seriously speaking you are good at it and you know everyone makes mistakes, so i implore you to correct that, cos no fool can accept that false mathematical theory you proposed, blabs, not acceptable. the quranic verses even speak for them selves,

Quran-25:29: He Who created the heavens and earth and all that is between, in Six Days, [Heaven and Earth in SIX days]

here the breakdown,

Quran 41: 9 Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days ?[Earth only in TWO days] ordinarily the earth should have been completed under this two days, but not,

Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in[b] FOUR DAYS[/b]… [here the incomplete earth was completed FOUR days later], if he had completed the earth in FOUR days, the previous verse will be useless,

Quran 41: 12 So He completed them (heavens) as seven firmaments in Two days and,

[another TWO days for the heavens
], so it is practically and theoritically impossible for allah who could not complete the earth in TWO days to complete the heavens with the TWO days he used to create the Earth. Mathematical Error! Mathematical Error!!Mathematical Error!!! Mathematical Error!!!!

Practically
Heaven 02
Earth(Incomplete) 02
Earth (al that's in it) 04
total 08 not 06.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2009
@Todak

And finally this is where i can never agree with you, this is a kindergaten mathematics, and i can not be fooled by muhammad's inaccuracies, now, allah made the earth in two days, and when we are talking of the earth today, it invovles everything inside and on it, like the mountains, ocean, valleys etc, so what you are expalining to me here,is that the earth was far too big for allah to complete in two days as stated in the previous verse and later he (allah) completed the earth in four days, and that makes it six good days. it is very clear
ABSOLUTE BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!, , Babs i really want to trust you by making you the pythagoras of NL but i do not want you to fail me, this is simple mathematics, a two year old baby can do the calculation, and even you have been contracdicting your self, you said earlier that

Oga, do you know more than the creator? He states that He created earth in two, and you should ask yourself why the bible says that God rested on Sabbath and why he did that

AND

Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS…

Oga its not a blasphemy, I quoted Quran for you and its very straight and self explanatory

I believe it was a mistake you will correct that, cos you are the best mathematician here, seriously speaking you are good at it and you know everyone makes mistakes, so i implore you to correct that, cos no fool can accept that false mathematical theory you proposed, blabs, not acceptable. the quranic verses even speak for them selves,

My dullard friend, its not a mistake but you should register for night class or adult education in order to upgrade yourself cheesy. Read yourself, its self explanatory.

another TWO days for the heavens], so it is practically and theoritically impossible for allah who could not complete the earth in TWO days to complete the heavens with the TWO days he used to create the Earth. Mathematical Error! Mathematical Error!!Mathematical Error!!! Mathematical Error!!!!

Todak, why making denials and giving yourself HBP? The Creator said he did His creation like that and who I am to question him. Besides, the verses are straight forward.

Practically
Heaven 02
Earth(Incomplete) 02
Earth (al that's in it) 04
total 08 not 06.

Come on my Olodo friend grin.

Creation of Earth alone = 2 days
Creation of Mountains, blessings and other things takes extra 2 days making it to be 4 days.
Creation of heaven takes another 2 days totalling 6 days altogether.

cool cool
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2009
Oga, do you know more than the creator? He states that He created earth in two, and you should ask yourself why the bible says that God rested on Sabbath and why he did that

Ofcourse not, he knows best and thats why he can not make mistake in kindergarten mathematics, , ok

Oga its not a blasphemy, I quoted Quran for you and its very straight and self explanatory

Ok, , it is misinterpretation of the quran,

My dullard friend, its not a mistake but you should register for night class or adult education in order to upgrade yourself Cheesy. Read yourself, its self explanatory.

oh oh or probably you needed googles to make you see that well. cos it is rightly self explanatory,

Todak, why making denials and giving yourself HBP? The Creator said he did His creation like that and who I am to question him. Besides, the verses are straight forward.

Allah did his creation like a fake mathematician, well, my own God can not make mistakes talk less of a sily one,

Creation of Mountains, blessings and other things takes extra 2 days making it to be 4 days.

HABA BLABS, , i tursted you to be a good mathematician, , but you have atlast failed me, the quran speak for itself, , maybe you did not see it well,
Quran 41: 9 Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days ?[Earth only in TWO days] ordinarily the earth should have been completed under this two days, but not,

Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS… [here the incomplete earth was completed FOUR days later], if he had completed the earth in FOUR days, the previous verse will be useless,

babs, where did you get your mathematical analysis of

PLZ ANY BETTER MATHEMATICIAN IN THE HOUSE SHOULD HELP US WITH THIS, COS I BELIEVE BABS IS TRYING TO BE DEFENSIVE HERE AND NOT WILLING TO TELL THE TRUTH, , YOUR MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS WILL BE HIGHLY REGARDED.

Littleb, lagosboy,bilms and mukina where are you guys to defend your book, it is falling, ooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2009
@Todak

I think I cant accomodate you agaib, you have displayed lack of intelligent in your post. You keep making denials when answers and explanations have been given. I tire for you, I cant go further than this.

You need to start adult education. grin
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2009
I think I cant accomodate you agaib, you have displayed lack of intelligent in your post. You keep making denials when answers and explanations have been given. I tire for you, I cant go further than this.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, BABS YOU CAN'T BREAK AWY NOW, (SURPRISED)
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2009

What !!!!!!!!!!!!!. thats impossible, , i will not let you rest if you do not proove me completely wrong, i believe allah can not m ake such a kindagarten mistake, so why are you falling back on this, babs, we are talking of the quran here, which you people hold in high esteem, so do not fil allah here, , it is self explanatory, , take my advice, give it a shot. ok, ha hahahahahaha. its just so funny

You need to start adult education.

Only if you will refute my claims completely, , i will by , grace

PLZ, I STILL NEED A MATHEMATICIAN TO CALCULATE THAT TREAD STUFF FOR ME, PLZ ANY MATHEMATICIAN IN THE HOUSE, , WHERE IS BILMS, LAGOSBOY,MUKINA,LITTLEB,ABUZOLA AND THE REST, I NEED YOUR ATTENTION HERE
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 1:51am On May 19, 2009
Egba mi ooooooooooooooo, babs ma ti sa lo, , he nolonger can face the truth, he has save himself shame of seeing the holy quran erring, oh, sorry oooooooooo, just like ola said to you in one of the post, "those who like in glass house do not throw stones, " se bi oro agba se ma n se ni, well, i still trust you, you will reply, still waiting ,
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by babs787(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2009
@Todak

Egba mi ooooooooooooooo, babs ma ti sa lo, , he nolonger can face the truth, he has save himself shame of seeing the holy quran erring, oh, sorry oooooooooo, just like ola said to you in one of the post, "those who like in glass house do not throw stones, " se bi oro agba se ma n se ni, well, i still trust you, you will reply, still waiting ,

Babs is very much around the corner but has not time for your infantile reasoning. I am thinking of how to create threads to improve we muslims with regards to our deen. How could someone on earth be saying tis eith instrad of 6 when its glaring and you yourself read same. The earth alone was created in six days, mountains and blessings in another two days making four and heaven another two days, so how many days do we have altogether?

Where did you see 8 oga?

The above says that Allah created the earth in two days (mind you, creation of heaven was not included in the above verse).

Creating of earth, mountains, bestowing blessings takes four days altogether.

Quran 7: 54 Your gurdian-Lord is Allah who created the heavens and earth in Six Days

Quran 10: 3 Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2009
So babs can be so busy to answer post concerning the infallabilty and incorruptibility of the quran but never tired of dividing asunder the bible into every canal meaning and interpretaion. the thread became and infantile cos you could not give a convincing explanation thereby leaving the who thing as allah knows best. he surely knows best but does not know mathematics just as his dear slave babs, sorry, you have only showed me you are incapable holding a good debate. shame on you.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by olabowale(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2009
@Todak: It seems to me, at least that you are one of those people who can't do two things or more together, at the same time! I may be wrong, so I expect you to correct me or affirm my opinion, as stated.

If you think that I am wrong that you can do more than one thing at the same time, like chew and walk, then know that the Deity of Muslims; Allah, Who is more powerful, knowledgeable and does not have any of the shortcomings of humans, can definitely do more than one thing all at the same time. So all my Lord have to say is Kun (Be). Thats a command. Then it is fa ya kun (So it Be), the process begins to bring in place what is commanded. See how easy and effortless it is for Allah. There is no reason for the seventh day "rest!"

Process that starts with a simple command "Kun," is like the moment fertilization takes place, the process of creating a baby begins. But the Baby does not come out of the mother's womb for 9 months! Now do you see the superiority of allah who allows everything to have a process/procedural period, after it has been commanded to take place?

So the creations of earth and heavens occurred in overlapping time, withing the six days, the maximum time that is stated for the creations of things; in heavens and on earth. I am sure that this should be enough to quel your "proposition about more than six days", since you continue to add days together, failing to realize that no day is mentioned that is more than 6 days, for creations.

I don't want you to behave like ignorant people who looked at the numbers of wives a muslim man, can marry at any time, and say that the Quran permits more than 4! If people think like you, they will say it is 10 at the same time. But that will be wrong! Simply becaues it will be outside what Islam commands in the Quran; Marry, thats a must. Maybe 2. Maybe 3. Maybe 4. Now this is where Allah stopped and it is deemed the maximum when you do head count. But you must marry; a wife at least!

Further explanation to help you; read Surah the Cave about the people and their dog in the cave. Allah stopped at 8, which is the answer. But our Lord started with lower numbers and each time increased it by one until the answer 8! Definitely, it will be completely wrong to add each number mentioned all together! that will be a crowd since; 5 plus 6 plus 7 plus 8 will definitely be a large crowd in that cave!

Actually, since you are not even a believer of any organized religion, I will think that you are one of these people who just believe in the "goodness" of man. Hence, the most consistence, at least when we look at the world today, is the USA with the rule of law and justice under the "Constitution." Interestingly, President Barackallah Hussaine Obama was saying yesterday that the constitution is so "flawless and consistence" that after it has been formed some 220 years ago, it survived Civil war and Civil rights. It survived worldwars, etc and cold wars, etc, etc. What an orator the President is.

By the way no one has ever complained about it being "old fashion arcace", since the Founding Fathers will definitely not be able to relate to the present human condition at least in today's USA! But it is their formulated material; the Constitution that still rules.

But as much as I admire the constitution, I have to admire the Quran even more. Reason; it is over 1400 years, which is 7 times the US constition of over 200! I have to admire the Quran even more than I have expressed, because while you have about 300 million people adhering to the US Constitution, you have over 1.5 Billion people saying the Quran is their guiding Book!

But wait, what is so profound about the Quran is that while the US Constitution in its human grandeur is improving as the generation problems arise, with constitutional "AMENDMENTS," the Quran has none of that!

The Quran was revealed, in the time of proverbial "founding father" Muhammad (AS), the Prophet. in its totality. Since then there is no "AMENDMENT or the "proverbial american jagon" nothing! (To all Muslimsand others, Allah is my Witness; I just used "founding father" for Muhammad (AS), only to be sarcastic and consistent since iI used "founding fathers" for the American constitution formulated persons. May Allah forgive me and others. Amin).

We can not say the same about the US Constitution, since there are amendments. And the blacks have voting rights only by amendments and it is still always have to be renewed, every 25 years. And by the way the District of Columbia (Washington DC) does not have a congressman in the US Congress. Wow. Can all persons in America definitely say that they have equal representation? Definitely, the Washingtonians can't say that.

Finally, no other religious Books can have the same claims as the Quran; being consistent from the time of revelations onward, to this very day. Can the Bible of Jesus; the New Testament say that? Obviously, no. The Language of Jesus was Aramaic still spoken in some village or town in Syria. If the Book of Jesus is polluted, then the Book of David and definitely the Book of Moses must not be pure, too. How can any of the earlier two before Jesus be pure and yet you have Jesus raised up for the people to "correct them, lead them aright?" If a people are on the right track, is there any reason to bring anyone to correct then, except to encourage them to be consistent in their "right path journey?"

I want those of you who want to criticize the Quran to be very constructive about it. Be honest, sincere and clearly objective in your critical analysis. Compare it to any book; religious or otherwise. Is their an equal?
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2009
@Todak: It seems to me, at least that you are one of those people who can't do two things or more together, at the same time! I may be wrong, so I expect you to correct me or affirm my opinion, as stated.

it is bad to assume without evidence you know,

If you think that I am wrong that you can do more than one thing at the same time, like chew and walk, then know that the Deity of Muslims; Allah, Who is more powerful, knowledgeable and does not have any of the shortcomings of humans, can definitely do more than one thing all at the same time. So all my Lord have to say is Kun (Be). Thats a command. Then it is fa ya kun (So it Be), the process begins to bring in place what is commanded. See how easy and effortless it is for Allah.

Indeed, and he had to create an empty earth for two days and later the mountains for you presumed two days but four. Why did he not kun the earth and all the mountain and nourishment. He could have just done that than, causing such a terrible error. I really cannot see the easy and effortlessness in the creation of the earth.

There is no reason for the seventh day "rest!"

You are bringing up another topic entirely, but i will briefly answer you on that, The rest there does not mean God was tired or sort, it means he refrained from work and notice it was after he had created every thing. if atall God rested it was not during the creation, so your point is ,

Process that starts with a simple command "Kun," is like the moment fertilization takes place, the process of creating a baby begins. But the Baby does not come out of the mother's womb for 9 months! Now do you see the superiority of allah who allows everything to have a process/procedural period, after it has been commanded to take place?

If he had done that about the earth, we would not debate over this tread, so keep your kun philosophy to yourself, we are talking about simple calculation.

So the creations of earth and heavens occurred in overlapping time, withing the six days, the maximum time that is stated for the creations of things; in heavens and on earth. I am sure that this should be enough to quel your "proposition about more than six days", since you continue to add days together, failing to realize that no day is mentioned that is more than 6 days, for creations.

What do you mean by the word Overlapping time. so allah's time overlapps now. that four days was wrapped up in two days. this propaganda will lead you nowhere. seriously speaking

I don't want you to behave like ignorant people who looked at the numbers of wives a muslim man,

Ha ha ha ha ha, you are bringing up another controversial issue, i dislike islam about.

can marry at any time, and say that the Quran permits more than 4! If people think like you, they will say it is 10 at the same time.

You telling story. tell me how many wives did muhammad had, including the concubines and just sex slaves. so if your fellow many 50, islam permits it.

But that will be wrong! Simply becaues it will be outside what Islam commands in the Quran;

Thats your opinion, go and read your quran again, the quran gave a minimum of four, so you can marry as many as you like, and let them flock around you like houseflies.

Marry, thats a must.

That is in islam. It is only neccessary and advisable not compulsory in christiandom.

Maybe 2. Maybe 3. Maybe 4. Now this is where Allah stopped and it is deemed the maximum when you do head count. But you must marry; a wife at least!

You have just said it all, for instance, you asked my to take not less than 2 oranges, i can take as many as i want, cos you never gave me limit, so in essence if i do not take up to 2 oranges, i have disobeyed.

Further explanation to help you; read Surah the Cave about the people and their dog in the cave. Allah stopped at 8, which is the answer. But our Lord started with lower numbers and each time increased it by one until the answer 8! Definitely, it will be completely wrong to add each number mentioned all together! that will be a crowd since; 5 plus 6 plus 7 plus 8 will definitely be a large crowd in that cave!

Same similar story, , so go back to my similar answer above

Actually, since you are not even a believer of any organized religion

What made you say so,

I will think that you are one of these people who just believe in the "goodness" of man. Hence, the most consistence, at least

And now you know i'm not

when we look at the world today, is the USA with the rule of law and justice under the "Constitution."

You can ask the Attoney general of the US

Interestingly, President Barack Hussaine Obama was saying yesterday that the constitution is so "flawless and consistence" that after it has been formed some 220 years ago, it survived Civil war and Civil rights. It survived worldwars, etc and cold wars, etc, etc. What an orator the President is.

He surely is a good orator, you can advise him to make use of Sharia and then abolish theirs, i'm sure he will gladly accept your offer

By the way no one has ever complained about it being "old fashion arcace", since the Founding Fathers will definitely not be able to relate to the present human condition at least in today's USA! But it is their formulated material; the Constitution that still rules.

Story, Tell him to use Sharia

But as much as I admire the constitution, I have to admire the Quran even more. Reason; it is over 1400 years, which is 7 times the US constition of over 200! I have to admire the Quran even more than I have expressed, because while you have about 300 million people adhering to the US Constitution, you have over 1.5 Billion people saying the Quran is their guiding Book!

So do the ratings yourself, which will then come first, which one do people believe in most and stop loathing

But wait, what is so profound about the Quran is that while the US Constitution in its human grandeur is improving as the generation problems arise, with constitutional "AMENDMENTS," the Quran has none of that!

It can't cos Islam is dogmatic, do it and ask no question. so where do you expect change,

The Quran was revealed, in the time of proverbial "founding father" Muhammad (AS), the Prophet. in its totality. Since then there is no "AMENDMENT or the "proverbial american jagon" nothing! (To all Muslimsand others, Allah is my Witness; I just used "founding father" for Muhammad (AS), only to be sarcastic and consistent since iI used "founding fathers" for the American constitution formulated persons. May Allah forgive me and others. Amin).

You are telling a story that does not worth it,

We can not say the same about the US Constitution, since there are amendments. And the blacks have voting rights only by amendments and it is still always have to be renewed, every 25 years. And by the way the District of Columbia (Washington DC) does not have a congressman in the US Congress. Wow. Can all persons in America definitely say that they have equal representation? Definitely, the Washingtonians can't say that.

Finally, no other religious Books can have the same claims as the Quran; being consistent from the time of revelations onward, to this very day. Can the Bible of Jesus; the New Testament say that? Obviously, no. The Language of Jesus was Aramaic still spoken in some village or town in Syria. If the Book of Jesus is polluted, then the Book of David and definitely the Book of Moses must not be pure, too. How can any of the earlier two before Jesus be pure and yet you have Jesus raised up for the people to "correct them, lead them aright?" If a people are on the right track, is there any reason to bring anyone to correct then, except to encourage them to be consistent in their "right path journey?"

As far as your belief is concern, Quran is consistent. good, but as far as i am concern, the BIBLE is the true word of GOd where you find solace,joy, blessings, miracles and wonders, even things to come, things before. so you have only said your opinion. lol

I want those of you who want to criticize the Quran to be very constructive about it. Be honest, sincere and clearly objective in your critical analysis. Compare it to any book; religious or otherwise. Is their an equal?

Sure i have ever since, i have been realistic only you people have not been, you have decline to critically analyse the contents of the book.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by olabowale(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2009
@Todak: Could you give us the name or names of any of the concubines and sex slaves of Allah's Messenger Muhammad bin Abdallah (AS), since you know that he has one or some? You are the only one who knows this. No muslim knows about it. So we need your proof! In all my years of reading ahadith and his sirah, he never took a woman that was not his legal wife, first. And he never accepted a woman who offered herself in marriage to him. And yet so many offered themselves!

In your Bible, you had David with many more wives and "concubines". His son Solomon had much more of each. Please tell me a name of any of Muhammad's concubines and give us the time of his life he had her; Makka's period, or Madina's period? When in Madina, the early years or at the end, since he only spent a total of 10 years in Madina?

I will not allow you to go scottfree in this matter! Your accusations are like that of those who are throwing accusations of sexual relations on Jesus son of Mary, as they claim it to be with Mary Maglaine! You see how falsehood can take hold?

And Todak, if you do not know that the prophet (AS) had a special condition when it comes to sexuality, then you know nothing about Islam. On one hand, in Surah Azhab he was told that no more marriage is recorded for him after the last one was ordained on him. This simply meant that even if all of the women died, he would have to remain without consult. Yet every muslim man can marry up until on death bed.

Just like when it was not permissable for him to remain alive for any extended period of time, after the last portion of the Quran was revealed. What would he be doing alive? Is there a retired prophet? When the last responsibility of Moses was discharged, Moses was removed from his community. When the duty of Jesus was over, he was finally raised up by his Lord to Him. The same for Muhammad.

For example, muslim man can marry 4 and replace them and marry another, and did same and repeat the process throughout his life. So can a woman marry each time after marriage. But no wife of Muhammad (AS) was eligible for marriage anymore because they are the mothers of the believers. Even their own fathers, they are the mothers of the believers. Aisha became the mother of her father. So was Afsa to her father Umar bin Khattab. Do people normally marry their mothers? No. So tell me which woman concubine or sex slave that Muhammad slept with and who married her after he "left" her?

I hope you will be sincere to yourself and stop this psychoreligiousity. You are going beyond your religious duty and out of the realm of reality! Is there more than One Whole God? Is there a possibility of 2 or more true Gods?

I know that you have difficulty to realise that you can do more than one thing at the same time. I think it may be difficult for you to use the computer and talk on the phone at the same time. So if you have 10 minutes to do both, I am assuming that you may just spend 6 minutes on computer. Then dial the phone number of the person you wish to talk to and spend the remaining 4 minutes.

But in real world; people turn the computer on at the same time they are dialling the phone. In other words, they spend 10 full minutes on the computer and at the same time full 10 minutes talking on the phone. They didn't spend 20 minutes, but 10. This is overlapping of activities in the same time, providing efficiency. If humans can do this, although it is difficult for you, I imagine, it is easy for Allah. You see why 6 days is what needed to create, and not 8?

You see why Kun (Be) is easy and there is no "rest"period in the Quran. And please don't tell me that "REST" from Bible simple mean no more creation, only. It also means what it means; rest, which is taking a break to gain energy after a hard period of work or activities that brought about fatigue.

You need the knowledge of math; simple arithmetics! Have you the knowledge of solving more than one equation at the same time? Or more than one unknown quantity in the same problem? Apply yourself, man.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 6:48am On May 23, 2009
You are a great speaker, nevertheless i will answer your question
well, help me with this surah

Surah 33:50

O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom God has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her (yastankihaha);- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

The verse was actually suggesting that Allah permitted Muhammad to have intercourse with any woman who gave herself to him without having to marry her! This is due to the word yastankihaha which the renowned commentary al-Qurtubi defined as:

"Yas-tan-kih" comes from the word "Yan’kah." For it is said in different forms "Nakaha" and "Istan-kaha" just as it is said "Ajab" and "Ista-jab"… It is permissible to use the word, "Istan-kaha," to mean one whom requests marriage or one who requests sexual intercourse. (Al-Qurtubi on Q. 33:50, translated from the Arabic by brother Dimitrius; Arabic source; bold and italic emphasis ours)

The following Muslim source candidly acknowledges that the word literally means to have sexual intercourse:

a. Nikah linguistically means (to unite and to bring together). The REAL LITERAL meaning of Nikah is ‘to have sexual intercourse’; and the METAPHORICAL meaning of Nikah is ‘the bond of marriage’. (English Translation of Sunan Ibn Majah - Compiled by Imam Muhammad Bin Yazeed Ibn Majah Al-Qazwini, From Hadith No. 1783 to 2718, Ahadith edited and referenced by Hafiz Abu Tahir Zubair 'Ali Za'i, translated by Nasiruddin al-Khattab (Canada), final review by Abu Khaliyl (USA) [Darussalam Publications and Distributors, First Edition: June 2007], Volume 3, Chapter 9. Chapters On Marriage, p. 57; capital emphasis ours)

Thus, if the word does refer to mere intercourse, as opposed to marriage, then the meaning would be that Muhammad could sleep with a woman who gave herself to him without having to first marry her! This would be similar to Allah permitting men to have sex with their slave girls without being required to marry them.

check these also from the quran

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (24:32) - "And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves, " Breeding slaves based on fitness.

now there is still no actual number of wives muhammad had cos they are many, some say 22, others 11, some also said 9, which is to be believed but islamic scholar proved that muhammad had two renowned concubines, though they are more than two.

1 Ibn Kathir wasn’t stating that he believed Mariyah was Muhammad’s wife, but was reporting what some Muslims had said. If his comments on Sura 33:50 leave any room to doubt what Ibn Kathir believed about Mariyah’s status then the following statements from his biography on Muhammad should settle it:

"Besides these, the Prophet HAD TWO CONCUBINES. The first was Mariyah Bintu Sham’un the Coptic, Umm Ibraheem. She was a present from Al-Muqawqis, the commander of Alexandria and Egypt, along with her sister Shereen, a horse named Mabur and a mare named Adduldul. The Prophet offered Shereen to Hassan Ibn Thabit and she gave birth to their son Abderahman. Mariyah died in the month of Muharram in year 16 A.H. and it was Omar Ibn Al-Khattab who assembled people for her funeral, performed Salat for her and buried her in Al-Baqee’. As for the second concubine, she was Rahanah Bintu ‘Amru, and it was said Bintu Zaid, he chose her among the captives from Bani Quraidha, and he later set her free to join her people" (The Seerah of Prophet of Muhammad (S.A.W.), abridged by Muhammad Ali Al-Halabi Al-Athari [Al-Firdous Ltd., London, 2001: First Edition], Part II, pp. 32-33: capital and underline emphasis ours)

The foregoing should make it abundantly certain that Ibn Kathir DID NOT believe that Mariyah was Muhammad’s wife.

Sunni writer G.F Haddad t on this issue he answers questions regarding slavery in Islam:

"His and her desires, yes, but within certain parameters including rights. This will be detailed insha Allah. However, it seems that intercourse with slaves was probably considered a method of contraceptive sexual enjoyment through coitus interruptus (`azl), since the slave owner could practice `azl without prior permission from his slave mate while he could not do so with his free wife without prior permission from her. And if the contraception intended by this `azl failed and the slave woman still bore a child from her master, her child was automatically freed and obtained a son or daughter's rights including inheritance. In addition, the mother herself could no longer be sold and was freed upon the owner's death"

… Yes, the word concubine literally means bed-mate and applies to any female slave that shares the bed of her master. The man is liable to support any child of his and whatever need of its mother that is related to that liability. He is not obliged to marry her but is definitely held to the responsibilities of a father including inheritability whether the mother is a Muslim or not, her child being Muslim. Nor is she entitled to any inheritance unless he decides to marry her AND she is Muslim. Allah knows best.

Same GF Haddad answered some questions from http://mac.abc.se/home/onesr/f/Sex_w.slaves.a.women.html

Q1- Is slavery allowed in Islam?

See the very first answer in this reply.

Ans: If not then what is the concept about female slaves that the right hand posseses? This phrase has been said in the quraan a few times. Captives in a legitimate defensive war.

Q2- Why was sex with female slaves allowed?

Ans:There was no concept that it could or should not be. If a man is married and he has a slave then why is he having sex with her? Sex was part of the benefits to which the slave owner was entitled within the framework of rights already described.

Q3-I read that the Prophet MHMD had a male child from his slave (Mariah). Why should a married man have sex with a salve woman? arent there limitaions to sexual desire?

Ans: Precisely, these limitations are those mentioned by the Qur'an.

The second known as Rihana known as Rayhanah bt. Zayd al-Quraziyyah of al-Tabari was a Jew from Bani Quraiza . She was the most beautiful female of her tribe. After Muhammad put most of the male members of her tribe to sword, he chose her for himself before distributing booty among his followers. Some writers maintain that Muhammad married her after she became a Muslim. Others say that she remained a Jew and died a Jew, five years after her enslavement. They add, however, that once when her master discovered that she had not become pregnant, he asked her to embrace Islam. She is said to have declined his suggestion saying, “O Messenger of Allah, leave me in thy power; that will be easier for me and for thee.”

A footnote in The History of al-Tabari says that according to Ibn Sa'd and Baladhuri, the Prophet freed Rayhanah after she accepted Islam and married her in 627. She died soon after the Prophet's return from the "Farewell Pilgrimage."

So it is not a hoax. muhammad was a sex manaic. period. You may claim to know more about christianity or so, but you need to know more about you prophet. the acts and deeds and compare with other prophets in the quran, then later compare him to Jesus. there you will find the needed answer.
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2009
In your Bible, you had David with many more wives and "concubines". His son Solomon had much more of each.

And did the same bible tell us to follow his footsteps. For every act or doings in the bible, it is for either correction, reproof, or edification. if David had many wives, he only did that out of lustfulness, and we as christians have learnt from there, we should therefore not do the same thing otherwise what happened to him will also happen to such fellow. or if you have a specific verse in the bible that tell you or the christians to marry more than one wife, gladly let me know, go do this as a research work, every one of them that engaged in polygamy either knowingly or not, they suffered for it, it sprang out a lasting foundational bitterness in theirchildren and future.

I will not allow you to go scottfree in this matter! Your accusations are like that of those who are throwing accusations of sexual relations on Jesus son of Mary, as they claim it to be with Mary Maglaine! You see how falsehood can take hold?

well, it is not only an accusation, it is the fact, nothing but the truth, and why did you not believe the da vinci code and you believed the gospel of barnabas?cos it could implicate and contradict the jesus in the quran, hmmmmmmmm. tell me what facts do islam have to prove the da vinci code false? i which to know

And Todak, if you do not know that the prophet (AS) had a special condition when it comes to sexuality, then you know nothing about Islam.

And what is that special condition?

On one hand, in Surah Azhab he was told that no more marriage is recorded for him after the last one was ordained on him. This simply meant that even if all of the women died, he would have to remain without consult. Yet every muslim man can marry up until on death bed.

And which of the last one was ordained for him, the slaves or freeborn

Just like when it was not permissable for him to remain alive for any extended period of time, after the last portion of the Quran was revealed. What would he be doing alive? Is there a retired prophet? When the last responsibility of Moses was discharged, Moses was removed from his community. When the duty of Jesus was over, he was finally raised up by his Lord to Him. The same for Muhammad.

So you are now saying Allah took muhammad isn't it. now now Moses died on a mountain and till date none knew where God biried him, Jesus died and rose, and ascended to heaven, he is still alive, there were witnesses, Muhammad died of Fever and is rotten over a 1000 years ago, so who took him away, allah or fever, or if even allah took him, allah took himm away by sickness, a whole prophet that died as a resul to fever, it is very unlikely of a prophet

For example, muslim man can marry 4 and replace them and marry another, and did same and repeat the process throughout his life.

Abomination!!, so as polygamy grows so is polyandry, why in the first place should you divorce you wife, except for adultery. tell me, if not for lustful desires. You now added pepper to the whole thing my saying, they can be replaced, what a pity, women have become household utilities that we change to suit our lifestyle.hmmm

So can a woman marry each time after marriage.

Any lady in the house to answer this? can you cope with the desires of your husbands at every instant marrriage especially in the area of child bearing.

But no wife of Muhammad (AS) was eligible for marriage anymore because they are the mothers of the believers. Even their own fathers, they are the mothers of the believers. Aisha became the mother of her father. So was Afsa to her father Umar bin Khattab. Do people normally marry their mothers? No.

So the wives of muhammad were untouchable after his death, he could tamper with others wives. hmmm so since they are mothers of believers, the rule that applies to the believers do do apply to them concerning marriage. others should not defile the temple of muhammad, it is sacred and he alone can enter,

Do people normally marry their mothers? No.

If islam could permit mrrying your step-son's wife or divourced wife, then what stops you from marrying your mother if islam permits also

So tell me which woman concubine or sex slave that Muhammad slept with and who married her after he "left" her?

they are numerous but have a tip of the3 ice berg:

When Muhammad captured Khaybar, he took as a captive Safiyyah bt Huyayy, a very pretty teenage-girl and married her without paying her any dowry (mehr). The payment of mehr is compulsory in Islamic law of marriage.

First, let us examine how Muhammad violated the rule of dower. This rule is stipulated in the Qur'an thus:To marry a woman pay her dowry as a free-gift, 4:4 . did he pay the dowry. the hadith below proved that

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 59, Number 523:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet stayed with Safiya bint Huyai for three days on the way of Khaibar where he consummated his marriage with her. Safiya was amongst those who were ordered to use a veil.
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 524:

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet stayed for three rights between Khaibar and Medina and was married to Safiya. I invited the Muslim to his marriage banquet and there was neither meat nor bread in that banquet but the Prophet ordered Bilal to spread the leather mats on which dates, dried yogurt and butter were put. The Muslims said amongst themselves, "Will she (i.e. Safiya) be one of the mothers of the believers, (i.e. one of the wives of the Prophet) or just (a lady captive) of what his right-hand possesses" Some of them said, "If the Prophet makes her observe the veil, then she will be one of the mothers of the believers (i.e. one of the Prophet's wives), and if he does not make her observe the veil, then she will be his lady slave." So when he departed, he made a place for her behind him (on his and made her observe the veil.

hope you will view that with a moral google,

I hope you will be sincere to yourself and stop this psychoreligiousity. You are going beyond your religious duty and out of the realm of reality! Is there more than One Whole God? Is there a possibility of 2 or more true Gods?

That is the point, Islam serve allah, the aclaimed true god, christianity serve Yaweh, Jeovah, all refering to God, can there be two truth? does the truth proclaim itself saying "I am the truth come to me", impossible you know, so one but be what/ a falsified truth, which do you think it is? and also if allah is God, can't he fight for himselve wherever he is descreted, does allah speaks to his servants? plz do not tell me allah spoke to muhammad, in the present muslim world, does he still speaks? i need you to answer those questions left unanswered

I know that you have difficulty to realise that you can do more than one thing at the same time. I think it may be difficult for you to use the computer and talk on the phone at the same time. So if you have 10 minutes to do both, I am assuming that you may just spend 6 minutes on computer. Then dial the phone number of the person you wish to talk to and spend the remaining 4 minutes. But in real world; people turn the computer on at the same time they are dialling the phone. In other words, they spend 10 full minutes on the computer and at the same time full 10 minutes talking on the phone. They didn't spend 20 minutes, but 10. This is overlapping of activities in the same time, providing efficiency. If humans can do this, although it is difficult for you, I imagine, it is easy for Allah. You see why 6 days is what needed to create, and not 8?

Then why did he not use that method afterall he said kun, and it was so, he should have done that, instaed you you mesmerizing with the word, "Kun"

You see why Kun (Be) is easy and there is no "rest"period in the Quran. And please don't tell me that "REST" from Bible simple mean no more creation, only. It also means what it means; rest, which is taking a break to gain energy after a hard period of work or activities that brought about fatigue.

Your own realistic explanation, so it is only when you are fatique that you rest, when you come back from work, there is every possibiblity that you will be fatique and also not, and you still rest. so do not base your judgement onesided. If Kun was as easy as you said, allah does not need up to a minute to have created the earth, and all within it.

You need the knowledge of math; simple arithmetics! Have you the knowledge of solving more than one equation at the same time? Or more than one unknown quantity in the same problem? Apply yourself, man.

Look at you, i think you and babs and your fellows need it more, check out on the works of aristole and others, cos like you said simple arithmetic, is that not what allah could not solve. and you people took it hook, line and sinker. Think man you need an arimetical google not the islamic google you are using to view the who thing
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by Virgo83(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2009
I am short of Words, Auzubillahi Mina Shaytani Rajeem,
This is truly an unfinished Business, angry angry angry
Babs787 and Olabowale, You guys are doing a great job on here. I'm back.

@ Olabowale
I guess you remebered me, I started the Topic "CAN WOMEN BE LEADERS IN ISLAM" and now I'm satisfy. I wouldn't know what might make JARUS the moderator now but still, Alhamdulillahi.

@ Todak
angry angry angry angry Beware angry angry angry angry
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by todak(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2009
@Virgo
What should i beware of. Jihad, or Fatwa?
Re: Todak, We Have Unfinished Business Here by focused123(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2009
@poster :

copy and paste at its best

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kuwaiti Shi'ite Sheikh Praises Temporary Marriage For A Handful Of Dates / RAMADAN Lectures & Invitation Whatsapp Group. / Step By Step Guide On How To Perform Istikhara?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.