Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos (43558 Views)

Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Onyi Alex: Who Is Hottest? / Ini Edo, Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo Hangout Together In Warri (Photos) / Oge Okoye & Ebube Nwagbo Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by joelegacy(m): 6:40am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by CaptPlanet(m): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2015
I don't know how Ini Edo manages to look tacky almost everytime
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2015
ebube is hot like auchh...
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by oba2flex(m): 7:04am On Sep 01, 2015
This Ebube been giving me problem since time immemorial. Is beauty her hobby?
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2015
Ksslib:
To worwor no good oh..

Nobody even remember the girl wearing black by the far left name.
She's not an actress, I think.
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2015
CaptPlanet:
I don't know how Ini Edo manages to look tacky almost everytime

tacky? you sure you know what that means?
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by 4stylz: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2015
This ebube girl is hot; I Will choose her over the rest anyday
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by ICEMAN(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2015
As a crisis management consultant they should all use the money they've earned plus the cost of their fake weaves and original bags for makeovers. Those fat cows are not BEAUTIFUL! This is BEAUTIFUL!

Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by ICEMAN(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2015
ICEMAN:
As a crisis management consultant they should all use the money they've earned plus the cost of their fake weaves and original bags for makeovers. Those fat cows are not BEAUTIFUL! This is BEAUTIFUL! Please feel free to combine their best traits like lego. I no fine but I beg I just chop. When you use the word STUNSi!!!! Please up the ante!!!!!!
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by Orikinla(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2015
Let us pray.
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by missKiffy(f): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2015
Spybradd:

haha u crazy,bro.....anyway,i trust misskiffy gonna take these biitches to da cleaners....even though shess an abokii....
grin
My abokii second grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by Orikinla(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2015
ICEMAN:
As a crisis management consultant they should all use the money they've earned plus the cost of their fake weaves and original bags for makeovers. Those fat cows are not BEAUTIFUL! This is BEAUTIFUL!

[size=18pt]THANK YOU.
That is why I said we should pray for the OP.
One of them even looks like a man.
In fact, I am finer than them without makeup.[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by magzey: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2015
When is Nigerian falcons playing.Ebube will be a great goal keeper undecided embarassed

Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by CaptPlanet(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2015
Cassidy9:

tacky? you sure you know what that means?

No. I don't know the meaning. I just used the word for the fun of it undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by Obaf16(f): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2015
pyyxxaro:
They are out to destroy

Break any home that's not strong

I cover my manhood with the blood of................
Oga well-done o,c hw far u hv gone with ur conclusion.
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by Mcowubaba: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2015
mysticdollar:
Okay they are getting old the only achievements is money and nothing
Nd what nd what have u achieved undecided
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by PasNina(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Ksslib:
To worwor no good oh..
Nobody even remember the girl wearing black by the far left name.
Shuss! She aint ugly @all. She z gorgeous and has an awesome body. My kinda woman. I did pick her over others anyday not anytime. #lol
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by cristweeezy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Nollywood divas Ini Edo,Oge Okoye and Rukky Sanda look drop dead gorgeous in these photos.The three actresses were pictured together at  Rukky's Dark premiere party held last week.Beautiful ladies.

goods no dey dem shop again.. Lmao
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by cristweeezy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
danaiks:
Fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake boobs, fake face......!!!! angry
OMG......girls why?? cry cry
80% of d girls in naija are fake.. Modernized oloshos.
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by mysticdollar(f): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Mcowubaba:

Mcowubaba:

Why are you rushing to know
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by Duru009(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
na toys go dey bang dis ones......
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by pyyxxaro: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Obaf16:
Oga well-done o,c hw far u hv gone with ur conclusion.

Madame well done o tongue
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by bros856: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Its a pity this girls are aging
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
mayorjosh:
Ok

*modified*

CAVAET. EMPTOR
If I catch any omo onile near my plot of land I will call NL op mesa make them come carry una go...this land is not for sale
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 02, 2015
ICEMAN:

And how do you, a keyboard warrior look like?
Re: Ini Edo,Oge Okoye,Ebube Nwagbo And Rukky Sanda Look Stunning In These Photos by Leiman100(m): 7:25am On Jan 30, 2017
where is Ini Edo ln this picture?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Davido Going For His NYSC, Blast Chioma For 'Dropping Out' / Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) / 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.