Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Mber Months: Your Expectations/views About The Busiest/liveliest 4months - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mber Months: Your Expectations/views About The Busiest/liveliest 4months (464 Views)

How Come Nigerians Don't Respect Or Value Igbo Views Or Way Of Thinking? / There Are Opposing Views On The Necessity / Why Are Expectations Higher In "MBER" Months??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mber Months: Your Expectations/views About The Busiest/liveliest 4months by kanaleke(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Really don't know which of the section to post this but I think Romance is kind of the most visited, so forgive my ignorance....coming to the topic, I just have genuine love when I hear anything mber...be it September,October,November or December.considering the festive periods(Xmas and co),I can't just help but to love these special four months.So my fellow Nairalanders,share what you think or perhaps your expectations and love for these 4months.....stay alive,prayerful and make more money as we enter into the busiest, liveliest,fun-filled, eventful and most celebrated four months.

(1) (Reply)

Appears That The Water Transported Sedimentary / Sanders Adviser Larry Cohen / Alter The Smell Of The Chemical Composition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.