Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Buhari, Osibanjo And Oshio Baba Cartoon By A Nairalander (successful01) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osibanjo And Oshio Baba Cartoon By A Nairalander (successful01) (1336 Views)

Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Osibanjo And Oshio Baba Cartoon By A Nairalander (successful01) by Successful01(m): 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
I'm now developing interest in cartoons. I used to draw cartoons when I was still a little kid but left that a long time ago. I draw with my laptop when I'm less busy. I could pass messages with this. But where is this new interest taking me to? LOL.
Enjoy the conversation between Buhari, Osibanjo and Oshiomole..
Front page please.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osibanjo And Oshio Baba Cartoon By A Nairalander (successful01) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:02am On Sep 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Buhari, Osibanjo And Oshio Baba Cartoon By A Nairalander (successful01) by tucky200(m): 12:09am On Sep 01, 2015
Bro pls work harder

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osibanjo And Oshio Baba Cartoon By A Nairalander (successful01) by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:22am On Sep 01, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: Buhari, Osibanjo And Oshio Baba Cartoon By A Nairalander (successful01) by koligs: 1:07am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE

Pray to God for wisdom, knowledge and Understanding
Re: Buhari, Osibanjo And Oshio Baba Cartoon By A Nairalander (successful01) by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:12am On Sep 01, 2015
koligs:

Pray to God for wisdom, knowledge and Understanding
..........To help me tackle ur sthupidity.... Definitely i will pray
Re: Buhari, Osibanjo And Oshio Baba Cartoon By A Nairalander (successful01) by donholy28(m): 3:15am On Sep 01, 2015
work harder u still have a very long way to go
Re: Buhari, Osibanjo And Oshio Baba Cartoon By A Nairalander (successful01) by koligs: 6:49am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
..........To help me tackle ur sthupidity.... Definitely i will pray

I refuse to reply you cos mfm wouldn't be able to handle your spiritual case

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osibanjo And Oshio Baba Cartoon By A Nairalander (successful01) by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:11am On Sep 01, 2015
koligs:

I refuse to reply you cos mfm wouldn't be able to handle your spiritual case
but u just did. Haleluyah 1% of u dumb brain is begining to develop sense

(1) (Reply)

Saraki: Civil Society Groups, NANS Plan Protests In Embassies / Photos From The Scene Of Abuja Bomb Blast / The Death Of Major Johnson Aguiyi Ironsi And The Escape Of His ADC- Oldnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.