Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,791 members, 7,844,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

A Word On Akpabio's Accident. - By Pius Adesanmi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Word On Akpabio's Accident. - By Pius Adesanmi (753 Views)

APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi / Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". / Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Word On Akpabio's Accident. - By Pius Adesanmi by fako1(m): 12:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Pius Adesanmi shares his own thought on how premium times took the whole akpabio's accident. He bared his mind through his facebook page:

I am not happy with my people at Premium Times at all. So, Godswill Akpabio's siren-blaring, over-speeding convoy jumps a red light in Abuja today, misses one very important ordinary citizen and rams into another very important ordinary citizen's car. Premium Times makes the story all about Akpabio and even sends a reporter pronto to the hospital where Akpabio is receiving treatment while his victim, a very important ordinary citizen of Nigeria, remains completely anonymous.

So, I ask Premium Times: who exactly cares about Akpabio? Your first journalistic responsibility is to that anonymous citizen in your story, then to his car that was rammed by the irresponsible Akpabio, then to Akpabio in that order. You tell us who this citizen is, if he is ok, who will be responsible for his hospital bills. You give us a picture of the guy, send a reporter to interview him. Then you inquire into the health of his car. That guy is one of us in the 99%. The only interest we have in Akpabio is whether the law will take its course. He must Word on Akpabio's Accident pay fines for breaking traffic regulation. He ought to lose his driving cum convoy cum big man privileges and undergo psychiatric evaluation to determine whether he is capable of responsible conduct on Nigerian roads.

Those are the only angles you ought to pursue about this member of the 1%.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153268468981715&id=602736714&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6189312217485160759%3Amf_story_key.5356399585078106570%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As

4 Likes

Re: A Word On Akpabio's Accident. - By Pius Adesanmi by joncom(m): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2015
SO
Re: A Word On Akpabio's Accident. - By Pius Adesanmi by kinibigdeal(m): 12:09am On Sep 01, 2015
I can't even say if am reading english language or a buharistic language
Re: A Word On Akpabio's Accident. - By Pius Adesanmi by SUGARBEE(f): 12:15am On Sep 01, 2015
cry cry

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: A Word On Akpabio's Accident. - By Pius Adesanmi by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:32am On Sep 01, 2015
kinibigdeal:
I can't even say if am reading english language or a
buharistic language[/hr]
This should be illegal.cheesy
Re: A Word On Akpabio's Accident. - By Pius Adesanmi by kinibigdeal(m): 12:34am On Sep 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
This should be illegal.cheesy

Is allowed!!!
Re: A Word On Akpabio's Accident. - By Pius Adesanmi by donholy28(m): 12:53am On Sep 01, 2015
wetin concern me
Re: A Word On Akpabio's Accident. - By Pius Adesanmi by Tonitelli: 1:06am On Sep 01, 2015
WORD!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Word On Akpabio's Accident. - By Pius Adesanmi by spenca: 7:02am On Sep 01, 2015
I can't agree more with prof

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's 100 days On Channels Tv.. Tune In / Looking For This Radio Biafra Song / Message To The Self Acclaimed Southsouth Spokesmen/women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.