Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Message To The Self Acclaimed Southsouth Spokesmen/women. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To The Self Acclaimed Southsouth Spokesmen/women. (751 Views)

Barrister Ben Onwuka, Self Acclaimed Biafra President Arrested In 2014 (Photos) / Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum / Breaking: APC Spokesmen Ask Justices Okoro, Ngwuta To Resign Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To The Self Acclaimed Southsouth Spokesmen/women. by madenigga(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2015
G

2 Likes

Re: Message To The Self Acclaimed Southsouth Spokesmen/women. by madenigga(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2015
cc;
sweetlemon,
trapQ,
cheruv,
lygn19,
Goodboiy,
edcure,
atbu1985,
mcvaeey.
and others.
Re: Message To The Self Acclaimed Southsouth Spokesmen/women. by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2015
I dont like commenting on all dz secessionists threads or its like because I know its a waste of time nothing would ever happen, the Niger delta agitators and Biafran agitators I see them as bunch of noise makers.
Secession is not by bombing pipeline or making noise on radio.

3 Likes

Re: Message To The Self Acclaimed Southsouth Spokesmen/women. by DaBullIT(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2015
madenigga:
cc;
sweetlemon,
trapQ,
cheruv,
lygn19,
Goodboiy,
edcure,
atbu1985,
mcvaeey.
and others.
lygn19:
I dont like commenting on all dz secessionists threads or its like because I know its a waste of time nothing would ever happen, the Niger delta agitators and Biafran agitators I see them as bunch of noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Message To The Self Acclaimed Southsouth Spokesmen/women. by Antivirus92(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Message To The Self Acclaimed Southsouth Spokesmen/women. by explorer250(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2015
Igboland is igboland and cannnot be balkanised.
Proudly reps obigbo rivers state

b4 these edo folks start making noise(trapQ,atbua1985) pls know that you are not included into the biafran project

4 Likes

Re: Message To The Self Acclaimed Southsouth Spokesmen/women. by explorer250(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2015

b4 these edo folks start making noise(trapQ,atbua1985) pls know that you are not welcomed into the biafran project

3 Likes

Re: Message To The Self Acclaimed Southsouth Spokesmen/women. by truefact: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2015
Op you should stop Deceiving yourself... Igbo bi Igbo, be it in river, delta, cross river, akwa ibom, benue, kogi or se
Re: Message To The Self Acclaimed Southsouth Spokesmen/women. by Appleyard(m): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2015
lygn19:
So much sense as an early commentator. I am fed with these bunch of jobless, secessionist niconpoops sticking out their serpentine tongues accross the wavelenghts of NL. I am tired of seeing such threads by bunch of clowns with balless libidos, shouting 'war, war'; but when they hear the sound of a busted car exhaust, they will shout "blood of Jesus", with their hearts running beats of 360 degrees per second!

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Message To The Self Acclaimed Southsouth Spokesmen/women. by Macelliot(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
explorer250:

b4 these edo folks start making noise(trapQ,atbua1985) pls know that you are not included into the biafran project
Spanishkid, Hopeathand, you are both needed here

(1) (Reply)

The More You Look, The Less You See (photo Of APC Astute Intelligence) / Missing Bauchi State Air Plane Found And Returned Back To Nigeria (photo) / Urgent Meeting: 50 Senators Meet Over Senate President’s Imminent Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.