Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Mini Importation - Mosquito Repeller Still Selling... - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Mini Importation - Mosquito Repeller Still Selling... (1299 Views)

Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth / COMPREHENSIVE IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO SELL YOUR GOODS VERY FAST / BABIES MOSQUITO NET BEDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation - Mosquito Repeller Still Selling... by justbeenpaid(m): 2:40am On Sep 01, 2015
Malaria is one of the most common illnesses that most Nigerians contract and the major cause of this illness is the presence of the "blood suckers" in the name of mosquitoes. The kind of mosquito and the way they bite these days one begins to wonder what part of hell they emanated. Sometimes even after spraying insecticides and you think your room is free, they still come back to feast on your body after it has died down.

In a bid to curb this palava, I imported a few quantity of a battery operated mosquito repeller. It helps get rids of stinging insects such as mosquitoes, gnats etc. The device is run on a 1pc AAA (1.5V) battery which has a battery life of 800 hours of continuous operation. It has an effective range of 12 square meters which can cover a standard room.

As I write this message, I am currently using this device and to be honest, I have not had any cause to beat any part of my body. This is the second day of using this device and I can attest that it works.

See attached picture for sample.

Re: Mini Importation - Mosquito Repeller Still Selling... by justbeenpaid(m): 2:44am On Sep 01, 2015
If you are interested in reselling this item, I can supply to you at a giveaway price. Minimum order is 20 pieces. You can send me an email on salesandservices2013@gmail.com or call 08037193840
Re: Mini Importation - Mosquito Repeller Still Selling... by justbeenpaid(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Minimum order, 20 pieces please read before calling...
Re: Mini Importation - Mosquito Repeller Still Selling... by justbeenpaid(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Keep the calls coming.... More quantities available!
Re: Mini Importation - Mosquito Repeller Still Selling... by mychelyte(m): 12:44am On Sep 02, 2015
how much? u dont sell 1piece?
Re: Mini Importation - Mosquito Repeller Still Selling... by justbeenpaid(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
mychelyte:
how much?
u dont sell 1piece?

You can get one piece here on deal dey http://www.dealdey.com/deals/ultrasonic-mosquito-repeller

Thanks
Re: Mini Importation - Mosquito Repeller Still Selling... by justbeenpaid(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mosquito repeller still hot selling... Check out how it's already selling out on deal dey here http://www.dealdey.com/deals/ultrasonic-mosquito-repeller
Re: Mini Importation - Mosquito Repeller Still Selling... by justbeenpaid(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2015
Still on, you can purchase one unit right here on dealdey http://www.dealdey.com/deals/ultrasonic-mosquito-repeller
Re: Mini Importation - Mosquito Repeller Still Selling... by justbeenpaid(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Do you need this great product at wholesale price? Send me an email salesandservices2013@gmail.com or call me on 08037193840.

Cheers
Re: Mini Importation - Mosquito Repeller Still Selling... by justbeenpaid(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Keep the calls coming for bulk orders.... or place your single order here on dealdey http://www.dealdey.com/deals/ultrasonic-mosquito-repeller
Re: Mini Importation - Mosquito Repeller Still Selling... by justbeenpaid(m): 12:15am On Jan 23, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Palm Oil/kernel Oil To Cooking Oil And Make More Money / How To Start Your Own Entertainment Comapny (music) / Wholesale Children Clothings From Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.