Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy (30583 Views)

Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2015
eleko1:
Where is the thief rushing/runing to?Why won't he get accident when they don't obey traffic law sad.They'll spend Million now to treat ordinary pain wey Aboniki can do.

Plus paracetamol undecided
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by Dakad: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2015
Do these people learn? They don't.
seunmsg:

I hope he has learnt his lessons never to disobey traffic laws again. A lawmaker should not be a lawbreaker and leaders should try lead by example.
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by scentmarlc(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Embassy vehicle
warrizdis
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by Tonitelli: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
hinwazaka:
Anyone who believes this damage control piece by the financiers of this despotic government, is high on Paw Paw leaf. This was a irrational, unguided , poorly executed assassination attempt by some insidious elements in this government. It's obvious that Akpabio is the next president, come 2019, hence the reason for this gaffe by this government. The US Democrat party can cover up this goof by their immature crony, but they will not be able to shield them from themselves. This is the return of the days of Sgt. Rogers, period.

so american embassy is colluding with the govt to kill akpabio...

what have you been smoking,hmm??
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Iamoilprince:
that serves him right. No one should be above the way

Yeah, he should know that this is FCT and not the Animal Kingdom of a state he comes from. tongue
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by sammyj: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Olodo it's typo error abeg forgive me !!! grin grin grin
Etinosajay:

Thank you. I've been looking for the correct spelling of myopic. U just came to my rescue grin
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by sammyj: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
Do you hate your Father as much as you hate PMB. Get a job or grow up !!! grin shocked grin
IbokUtoroh:

which one is 'mayopic'?
Is that daura new word?
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by Myself2(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
temmy6996:
Please cancel his US Visa if he has 1. grin grin grin

H8ers

How will that better your situation ??

Well,keep dreaming as that will NEVER happen
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by tunde1200(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Funny but is the truth!.

eleko1:
Where is the thief rushing/runing to?Why won't he get accident when they don't obey traffic law sad.They'll spend Million now to treat ordinary pain wey Aboniki can do.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by tunde1200(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
;DHaha

sammyj:
Do you hate your Father as much as you hate PMB. Get a job or grow up !!! grin shocked grin
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by tunde1200(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin grin

sammyj:
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
sammyj:
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
sammyj:
isoryt
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by hinwazaka: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Tonitelli:

so american embassy is colluding with the govt to kill akpabio...

what have you been smoking,hmm??
You probably have a problem with sentence comprehension. I was establishing the fact that the embassy was establishing a cover for an attempt on Akpabio's life, which was planned and executed by elements in the PMB administration. Not that the US planned it. Learn to read and comprehend.
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by otr1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
hinwazaka:

You probably have a problem with sentence comprehension. I was establishing the fact that the embassy was establishing a cover for an attempt on Akpabio's life, which was planned and executed by elements in the PMB administration. Not that the US planned it. Learn to read and comprehend.
If the theory you're postulatinng is true, then consider him a dead man.
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by Dee60: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lawless law makers! You wonder why our country is like this?
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by hinwazaka: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
otr1:

If the theory you're postulatinng is true, then consider him a dead man.
It's hard to kill a king. And if they succeed, against all odds, then Mimiko will step up.
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by Mentcee(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
eleko1:
you are an unsalvageable idiot.
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by johnwell(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
seunmsg:

I hope he has learnt his lessons never to disobey traffic laws again. A lawmaker should not be a lawbreaker and leaders should try lead by example.

Those guys are not lawmakers, they're head-robbers
He thought that's Akwa Ibom state that they drive anyhow
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by Mbediogu(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=kingsolex post=37547254]And
The big deal is dat senators of Nigeria have placed their entire families in their houses abroad so that they can help to make unjust laws for us- provided they enrich their pockets. Our leaders have no real stake here
yet they continue to lead us, albeit wrongly.
Arent we in some deep dung? Why him no
die sef?
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by Tonitelli: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
hinwazaka:

u are the one with comprehension issues soo bad u dont even understand what you wrote twice...here u are still saying the same thing..according to your delusions the embassy is establishing a cover for the attempt on akpabios life...is it dat u dont know what colluding means??so they will just establish cover for this government, just like dat, for the attempt on your future president of the federal republic of nigeria?

u are obviously still very high...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by Tonitelli: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...and the US embassy vehicle was following closely to "to beat the red light" with Akpabio?? Why?? Their Vehicle crashed into Akpabio's remember?? No one is knocking the head of the US embassy driver

guy..i live in abuja..i know that bolingo junction well..the embassy turning is just after that junction.if only you had read the first thread where eye witnesses to the accident gave their account.akpabio must have been on his way to the airport from central area,and according to the people in a car that barely escaped the first car in his convoy, the embassy vehicle was behind them and they had just been given a green light to move..so akpabios car being the second in the convoy got hit by the 2nd car on the lane that had the green light to move,which is the embassy vehicle..its an intersection, with cars coming from central area to the airport or city gate, cars coming from nnpc station going to area 10, cars coming from area 10 to nnpc station..
dont know if dat made any sense..lol.
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by ibntwk: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Gejpresident:
Buhari planned it, to removed minority leader and replace with APC senator

But he has failed once again

He will continue to fail Nigerians till they stone him to death

I wish buhari, APC, north and western Nigeria failure

God bless Niger Delta.

God bless our oil

We will continue to feed this country till other part can provide for themselves, but I know they can't
Walahi animal like this should not b allowed on this platform. Imagine what this guy wrote on this forum. Am very sure u are suffering from poverty of d mind and soul. This is a national breaker. So much disappointed in this myopic fellow
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by hinwazaka: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Tonitelli:

u are the one with comprehension issues soo bad u dont even understand what you wrote twice...here u are still saying the same thing..according to your delusions the embassy is establishing a cover for the attempt on akpabios life...is it dat u dont know what colluding means??so they will just establish cover for this government, just like dat, for the attempt on your future president of the federal republic of nigeria?

u are obviously still very high...
You are putting to the sword, the reputation of all those who had the uphill task of instructing you on the Use of English. I clearly stated: to any one with a measure of intelligence, that the US embassy was trying so hard to COVER UP, the failed attempt on the life of the senate minority leader. They were not privy to the information, at the onset of the plan. But later on, in learning of the folly and the consequence of this unfortunate incident, decided to chip in and save the day. I never insinuated that they planned the attack. Learn to read and comprehend.
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by otr1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
hinwazaka:

It's hard to kill a king. And if they succeed, against all odds, then Mimiko will step up.
Stop your conspiracy theory. Akpabio- a mere minority leader who in his golden days as the chairman, PDP governors forum, couldn't stop GEj's defeat- is no obstacle to anyone at the Federal level.
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by Tonitelli: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
hinwazaka:

You are putting to the sword, the reputation of all those who had the uphill task of instructing you on the Use of English. I clearly stated: to any one with a measure of intelligence, that the US embassy was trying so hard to COVER UP, the failed attempt on the life of the senate minority leader. They were not privy to the information, at the onset of the plan. But later on, in learning of the folly and the consequence of this unfortunate incident, decided to chip in and save the day. I never insinuated that they planned the attack. Learn to read and comprehend.

at least they instructed me in the evils of getting high and spewing all sorts of garbage and delusions just becos i have access to the internet and can type...and also in the beauty of common sense..

https://www.nairaland.com/2566020/akpabio-hospitalised-abuja-after-own#37525245

thats the first thread from when the accident occurred.from eye witnesses at the accident that even helped your future president of your country...do you even know the junction in abuja where this happened??

the us embassy is trying to cover up a so called attempt on akpabios life..the US embassy,not the police, not the frsc, not the govt of the day, but the us embassy...
why am i even bothering myself??
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by Tonitelli: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
otr1:

Stop your conspiracy theory. Akpabio- a mere minority leader who in his golden days as the chairman, PDP governors forum, couldn't stop GEj's defeat- is no obstacle to anyone at the Federal level.

how he even came up with that angle beats me...whatever is he high on
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by ba7man(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
hinwazaka:

God, supposedly, gave you a brain, so tell me what is wrong with this sentence. Pointing out the anomaly would be a big credit to your educational background
Seriously, how did you arrive at the conclusion that this was an assasination attempt??
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by hinwazaka: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Tonitelli:

at least they instructed me in the evils of getting high and spewing all sorts of garbage and delusions just becos i have access to the internet and can type...and also in the beauty of common sense..

https://www.nairaland.com/2566020/akpabio-hospitalised-abuja-after-own#37525245

thats the first thread from when the accident occurred.from eye witnesses at the accident that even helped your future president of your country...do you even know the junction in abuja where this happened??

the us embassy is trying to cover up a so called attempt on akpabios life..the US embassy,not the police, not the frsc, not the govt of the day, but the us embassy...
why am i even bothering myself??
Well, I guess you have it all figured out. Good luck with your blind conclusion
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by hinwazaka: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
otr1:

If you have all the answers, why are you seeking my opinion.
Re: Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy by hinwazaka: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
ba7man:
Seriously, how did you arrive at the conclusion that this was an assasination attempt??
What are the odds that a Vehicle registered to the US embassy would be involved in a collision with another vehicle, that was transporting the Senate minority leader, who happens to be an ex-govenor of an oil rich state that is in the grips of a political party that is presently, not in good terms with the US government.
Connect the dots and read between the lines. You will see, that which everyone has failed to realise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Mobbed By Crowd During Inspection In Imo State.. Photos / Enraged APC Delegates Chase After Presidential Aspirants / Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.