Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

SERMON JOTTERS: My Father, I Need A Miracle By Fire {part 2} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SERMON JOTTERS: My Father, I Need A Miracle By Fire {part 2} (1956 Views)

Do You Want To Print Your I.V, Jotters, Banners, Posters Etc? / My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen / SERMON Jotters:confronting The Mystery Of Strange Curses. Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: My Father, I Need A Miracle By Fire {part 2} by sermonjotters: 6:54am On Sep 01, 2015
[size=15pt]
Happy New Month; You Miracle is SURE this month! Says the LORD !!!
I Decree; The Lord Shall Convert Your Difficult Situations To Testimony this Month In the name of Jesus..
[/size]

We conclude today on the message for the cry for miracle.(See Part 1 Here) We established that every child of God should desire a miracle; the life of a child of God should be different from an unbeliever because there is a greater force at work. The bible says; “Ask and it shall be given” {Mat 7:}; God has given us a blank cheque which we must utilize to the fullest to get a much more bountiful and fulfilled life. It is then when miracle manifest in your life , you will be a mysterious wonder; you will be called the favoured on; you will now be a reference point for other people’s miracle.
Then you need to cry for a miracle?
Read Part 2 of Message HERE ==> http://sermonjotters..com/2015/09/word-of-day-my-father-i-need-miracle-by.html`

(1) (Reply)

Internship Alert! 2018 Flutterwave Internship/industrial Training Application... / Three Amazing Facts About Life (part One) / Brief History Of Obowo L.G.A Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.