Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Oau Alledged Lecturer Dupes Students ---- Accused Of Collecting Money Under Fal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Alledged Lecturer Dupes Students ---- Accused Of Collecting Money Under Fal (663 Views)

Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Alledged Lecturer Dupes Students ---- Accused Of Collecting Money Under Fal by Otunbalarry: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2015
OAU ALLEDGED LECTURER DUPES STUDENTS
---- ACCUSED OF COLLECTING MONEY UNDER FALSE PRETENSE
----- SET TO FACE COURT ACTIONS
Olanrewaju Oyedeji,Ile-Ife

Akinyele Olushola Patrick is allegedly a lecturer of Obafemi Awolowo university who claims to be from the department of architecture of the same institution, funnily Akinyele also claims to be from the Institute for Entrepreneurship and development studies (IFEDS OAU).
According to students who have fallen victims of his dubious acts, Mr AKinyele specializes in collecting money from prospective students of OAU under the pretense that they will be given straight admission if they pay him some amount of money totaling into hundreds of thousands.
Speaking with our correspondent a victim of Mr Akinyele , , Adeola Ofoetan said " Mr Akinyele has constantly duped students, before coming to Osun state , i have heard a-lot about him but did not believe , i can stand here to say i have continued blaming myself that i met mr Akinyele, he collected house rent from me but refused to pay the caretaker, instead of paying the caretaker he went ahead to tell her that he is the one paying my school fee at IFEDS, he told the caretaker that he is the one feeding me and the one that got me crying was when he said i have no parent but rather he adopted me from an orphanage, i am not an orphan, Mr Akinyele collected thousands of naira from me as school fee of IFEDS but i found out that school fee at IFEDS is just 14,000 naira, i trusted him that is why gave him everything,i plan to charge him to court for defaming me"
Also speaking with our correspondent Isaac Adeyinka another victim of Mr Akinyele said " Mr Akinyele is a dubious man, i trusted mr Akinyele with my education, he lied to me that IFEDS will be used for direct entry into OAU and it was a lie, IFEDS never even said so, he said that so he can dupe me, and i fell victim, i wasted two years without any gain, i even did not write JAMB because Mr Akinyele kept assuring me that IFEDS can be used as Direct Entry, many times also he has duped me financially".
Speaking in same vain, mr Samuel Daniel supported the claims saying he is privy to Mr Akinyele Dubious act.
Maria Oguntoye also condemned Mr Akinyele, she said the man almost ruined her educational career by collecting several thousands of naira, also , "he collected several thousands from my parents but duped us all i am still languishing in pain as my parents said i connived with him". " I also know of how he asks my friends to pay him some amount so he can help them bribe lecturers for favourable results, i just love to call on all unsuspecting youths to be careful of the man called mr Akinyele, i do not want anybody to experience what i am going through"
Efforts to speak with mr Akinyele proved abortive as he remained mute when asked about the veracity of the allegations, he said " I choose not to speak now

Re: Oau Alledged Lecturer Dupes Students ---- Accused Of Collecting Money Under Fal by olafum1(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2015
cool
Re: Oau Alledged Lecturer Dupes Students ---- Accused Of Collecting Money Under Fal by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2015
EFCC will soon get to your area! Watch out!!
Re: Oau Alledged Lecturer Dupes Students ---- Accused Of Collecting Money Under Fal by charlso1(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2015
Evil that men do live with them. Let him face the court. But I don't see any reason why some Lecturers are in this act. We need Lecturers that are competent and trustworthy.
We have to pray for this our beloved country for God's intervention. Anyway, if you want to know how to be your own boss, download my 51 free eBook titled "Fiverr Lazy Man's Blueprint" now via the link on my signature below.
Re: Oau Alledged Lecturer Dupes Students ---- Accused Of Collecting Money Under Fal by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Internet is a Powerful tool. I wish Nairaland can be much more recognized, i mean Nigerian twitter.

(1) (Reply)

Finally UI 2015/16 Departmental Cut Off Marks Is Out ! / Tagged ‘world’s Ugliest’, This Woman Tells Her Touching Story. / Warnings! Warnings!! from a Nigerian University. (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.