Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,380 members, 7,850,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Sep. 1st 2015) - TOLERATING DEMONS? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Sep. 1st 2015) - TOLERATING DEMONS? (521 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / Grace - God's Means For Tolerating Sin. Really? Think Again / Tolerating Demons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Sep. 1st 2015) - TOLERATING DEMONS? by dallyemmy: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday September 1st 2015) - TOLERATING DEMONS?
1.Thank you Father for the name of Jesus that has been given to the church, to subdue and overcome demons.
2.Thank you Father for the blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross of calvary for my cleansing and deliverance from demons.
3.I plead the blood of Jesus over my spirit, soul and body.
4.I take authority over demons, principalities, powers and spiritual wickedness in high places, in Jesus' name.
5.Father, let the blood of Jesus cleanse and deliver me from all unrighteousness and unclean spirits.
6.Father, release upon my life the grace to live a holy life.
7.Father, deliver and set me free from the power of sin, satan and entire kingdom of darkness.
8.I receive authority and power to cast out demons and to set the captives of the kingdom of darkness free, in Jesus' name.
9.I break and destroy, by the blood of Jesus, the power of principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and wicked spirits in my life, in Jesus' name.
10.I neutralise and paralyse, all the activities of demons and their presence in my home, church and family in Jesus' name.
11.Father, let every evil work directed against me, my ministry and family backfire, in the Name of Jesus.
12.Father, let every work and properties of hell in my possession, attracting demons into my life, begin to catch fire, in Jesus' name.
13.Every power holding me and my family in captivity and bondage, I command you to loose your grip, in Jesus' name.
14.Father, let my church and parish become too hot for demons and principalities to operate, in Jesus' name.
15.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
16. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Master Code System – Science Of Getting Rich / How Often Do You Go Through Your Notes Taken From Sermons? / Esu Ke Yeeyeeyee Ayayaya Yooyooyoo O Tun Gba Tko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.