Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

100 Days Of Little Or No Achievements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Days Of Little Or No Achievements (274 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia / Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK / PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100 Days Of Little Or No Achievements by frankijege(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2015
First, they said signs, wonders and great miracles will be performed in the first 100 days. With the 100 days approaching with little or no miracles, they are making excuses.
The fact remains that the disappointment is mounting. One funny thing about making excuses is that one will keep making excuses. I want this government to succeed; and I agree that one hundred days should not be a basis to judge a government's entire tenure, it should however be a yardstick to judge its first three months. Especially when you assume power with great promises (#although they have all been denied) and massive expectations from the people. A lot can and ought to have been achieved within three months. I won't create excuses. I will call a spade a spade

Frank Ijege
Re: 100 Days Of Little Or No Achievements by dekdek: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Foolish OP.
u want achievements, go below and stop opening shameful posts. Only minority fools who never voted for the General in the first place are dissapointed and showing regrets. Those that voted out Jonah-daft knows that was the best thing to have happened to this country.

https://www.nairaland.com/2567691/pmbs-100-days-restoring-sanity

(1) (Reply)

CPJ, NUPENG Demand Unconditional Release Of Donu Kogbara / Welfare For Nigerians: How Should It Go? / Nigerian Politicians..... Check Out Their Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.