Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia (12627 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Finally Hits Wikipedia-no Thanks To PMB / Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by frankdoz1: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu
Nnamdi Kanu is a political activist based in the United Kingdom. He is a leading member of separatist organization Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), and the director of London -based radio station Radio Biafra . On October 18, 2015, it was reported that Kanu had been arrested in Lagos State, Nigeria on October 17 by the Department of State Services (DSS). [1] This generated mass protests across parts of Delta State, Enugu State, Rivers State , Cross River State , Abia State , Akwa Ibom State and Anambra State.[2] Kanu's arrest was also condemned by world leaders including Russian President Vladimir Putin and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.[3] On 20 October 2015, Vanguard announced that Kanu had been released on bail. However, media sources supporting the objectives of IPOB called the bail "controversial" and claimed the DSS announced the bail only "to calm the angry people of Biafra". [4] References 1. ^ Uguru, Hilary (19 October 2015). "Nigerian intelligence arrests Biafran separatist leader" . Yahoo News . Retrieved 22 October 2015. 2. ^ "Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu reportedly arrested" . Vanguard News . 18 October 2015. Retrieved 22 October 2015. 3. ^ "Russian President, Vladimir Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release" . Igberetv News . Retrieved 22 October 2015. 4. ^ Ludovica Iaccino. "Nnamdi Kanu: Ipob leader whereabouts unknown despite Nigeria security forces claiming he is on bail" . International Business Times UK . Retrieved 22 October 2015. Last edited on 30 October 2015, at 04:35 ®

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by Codedb2: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nwachineke

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by Taruson(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bastardic bastardious!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by sandraokosun1: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
osama bin ladin too is on wikipedia

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by feldido(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Our Foolish Government has really made him popular... SMH

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by Phame: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
This people are damn funny. Anyone can input that on wikki...so what's special? Where are the achievements?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by Phame: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
feldido:
he's only popular in ur head.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by Cope1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Buhari who openly support palestinians should give the same support to biafrans becos both of them are clamouring for self rule.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
feldido:

Lol,wikipidia pages that can be created and edited by anyone?.The mere fact that the article claimed putin and netanyahu reacted to kanu's arrest shows the page was created by a biafra apologist.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by ragiluhivo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Phame:
This people are damn funny. Anyone can input that on wikki...so what's special?
Where are the achievements?

Yes everyone can edit or add info on wiki but they all get reviewed by wiki's staff before it's approved
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by donphilopus: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
The Wikipedia profile is so funny. His arrest was condemned by Vladimir Putin and Benjamin Netanyahu. That profile must have been 'putten' there by one of the agitators. The Putin's twitter handle that tweeted about that ain't a verified account.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by ValerianSteel(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Netanyahu and Putin condemn his arrest,ahan which kind lie be that na.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by MyschoolNG(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
When ever I type "biafra" my spelling detector always alert me of a wrong spelling. Cause IT DOESNT EXIST!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Just checked it Now... Wikipedia has published his profile and is open for update
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by NOBODYY: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Am not sure biafrats know that Anybody can edit something on wikipedia

All those crap about isreals president condemning his arrest will be taken down by wikipedia in the next 6 hours..trust me..

Besides..Anytime i see "Egberetvnews"...
I know it contains bullshi†!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
NOBODYY:
Am not sure biafrats know that Anybody can edit something on wikipedia

All those crap about isreals president condemning his arrest will be taken down by wikipedia in the next 6 hours..trust me..

Besides..Anytime i see "Egberetvnews"...
I know it contains bullshi†!

I wonder why your profile isn't on wikipedia. Is it that you don't know how to edit?

The thing is that only profile of public figures are allowed on wikipedia. So know kind of edit can get you there. You will believe with me that buhari is making the dude more popular.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by NOBODYY: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

I wonder why your profile isn't on wikipedia. Is it that you don't know how to edit?

The thing is that only person profile of public figures are allowed on wikipedia. So know kind of edit can get you there. You are believe with me that buhari is making the dude more popular.

Firstly its of no use to me and
Did u just say Only ppl of public figures are allowed on wikipedia??
I disagree with that

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:An_article_about_yourself_isn%27t_necessarily_a_good_thing?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5775949137

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Autobiography

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by billbrendan: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2015
rubish government
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by ahaz: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Lol,wikipidia pages that can be created and edited by anyone?.The mere fact that the article claimed putin and netanyahu reacted to kanu's arrest shows the page wndas created by a biafra apologist.
it beats my understanding on how you guys soo vehemently attack the name biafra whemever its mentioned yet you are the same people that cliam i want igbos to leave ir South west and called the ogbos many unprintable names.
now they have offered to leave ur land and u people are still fighting against them.that shows u yorubas are the most confusec race in nija.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by IgrigiEOD: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2015
sandraokosun1:
osama bin ladin too is on wikipedia

**grins** Was Osama called an activist? Did world leaders sympathize with Osama. I guess it is a nigerian way of life of to be intentionally daft. grin **grins**

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by IgrigiEOD: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2015
MyschoolNG:
When ever I type "biafra" my spelling detector always alert me of a wrong spelling. Cause IT DOESNT EXIST!!!

**grins** It doesn't because you want to keep making money from your nigerian jambite website. Biafran restoration will spoil business for your likes, we understand. Biafra is coming make peace with that. grin **grins**

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2015
ahaz:
it beats my understanding on how you guys soo vehemently attack the name biafra whemever its mentioned yet you are the same people that cliam i want igbos to leave ir South west and called the ogbos many unprintable names.
now they have offered to leave ur land and u people are still fighting against them.that shows u yorubas are the most confusec race in nija.

I guess you are blind to see that those insults are reciprocal.About the article,quit whinning,i simply busted your lies,and i did it so as to stop the misinformation.My post is not for people who choose to lie to themselves.Wish you luck with ur biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by sharawwy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Even Iya Kunle dt sells beans in my str is on wiki so that is not a big deal!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by Viktor1983(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
Its all good.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
sharawwy:
Even Iya Kunle dt sells beans in my str is on wiki
so that is not a big deal!!!
link pls. nnma

(1) (Reply)

APC 2023: CPC & ACN Blocs have Been settled, Time For ANPP, APGA , NPDP Bloc / HURIWA Demands Emefiele, Malami’s Arrest Over Naira Redesign Crisis / How Nigeria Got 'Independence'!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.