Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) (40476 Views)

Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police / Mike Smith on Twitter: "Nigerian Police Are So Friendly" / Breaking.!!! Baifra Protesters Attacks Police Van Kills 6 Policemen In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by EmoBoy(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2015
Thats evidence.
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Raypawer(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2015
evidence
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by knightsTempler: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2015
undecided

That's the change you asked for, the van is headed to the cattle farm of the "king of the north"
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by soghene: 11:44am On Sep 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Imagine Nigeria police.... This is terrible. It's probably evidence being taken to the station grin grin

Happy new month lalasticlala kiss kiss
this section is the animal section of the NPF, for incharge of horses, dogs and animal welfare in general: mounted command ok
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by naptu2: 11:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Read what's written on the side of the truck.

The truck belongs to the Mounted Troop, Ribadu Road, Ikoyi. It's carrying grass for the horses.

The Mounted Troop are used for crowd control, policing on rough terrain and at beaches and also for ceremonial purposes.

[img]http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/iW8o9Dc08j-8JpwVHd79AhWoLDcyNSh94wDrgy-dtDfKawPQr-7h-0cJ7Iz9RXEQbbHSNh7c5nO6Cqamd0L0RWuxsEVlpcHtpv4oFRjX3em9AEwenvZMjaRo9Ko5iZ-wourg5rawHLhRU0U9ouXS5QWRJH2av8hmnhQIlk6pN330B8gotjwMRGZPTQy4tVqThmQ_axZ1suez4c0zteANmLzZ3aV-s_k_Gg0QaJIi1-NiUZ2sCkm7v4i2_Q=w468-h314-nc[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-SRblM7FyFW4/VH9tY3o0I_I/AAAAAAABadQ/oJZbWzQzSFY/s1600/H.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2015
What's bad in that? police have horses now, so to look for grass for those horses is a crime again
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by BOLGE: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2015
9ja police dey suffer
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2015
POLICE NA WASH IN NIGERIA I SWEAR...

1 Like

Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Buhari why?
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by asumo12: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2015
Weed!
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by MadCow1: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2015
The vehicle inscription reads; "Mounted Unit" meaning our Horse riding division of the Police..

So that grass is very likely used to Feed Police Horses.

No cause for Alarm.

Nigerians just look for any reason to WAIL.

1 Like

Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by ignis: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Police horse no go eat again?
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by fayomidada(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2015
IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY, YOU WILL SEE THAT THE VEHICLE BELONGS TO THE MOUNTED DIVISION (UNIT) OF THE FORCE, WHICH MEANS THAT ITS PROBABLY WHAT THEY USE IN BRINGING IN THE FEED FOR THEIR HORSES. I SEE NOTHING BAD IN THAT. THE HORSES OF THE DIVISION WILL SURELY EAT
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Darmiegold24(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Firmjudge:
Its Prolly for the NPF horses..
Very common sight here in the North.

Yes oo am back to Nldr, After we humbly accepted the 2015 defeat i went solo now am back but i miss
my superHero
GEJ.
AKA Sir Brother Jonathan
AKA Otueke Man.
AKA brother Ebele
AKA Man of Peace.
AKA best President Ever
AKA forever in our heart.

Emmm please what has the government of chnage been up to lately.?
I heard they have been lamenting and lamenting unending.

Anyway as they are still sharing portfolios here is a reminder to APC..

-Let us not promote sectionalism, disunity,
intolerance, hate, falsehood or the malicious
abuse of political opponents. Whatever we feel
or seek, we must have a nation and a people
before we can dream of political ambitions. Let
us put the nation and the people first.-

GEJ 2015

Nigeria is not only for the North.
Carry everybody along stop encouraging sectionalism.
NB:IamANortherner

Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Danelo(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2015
dey want to use it in building tents. #naijawehail
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Billygee2u: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2015
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin Can't you see that the grasses have been arrested tongue
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by cmon(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2015
I see nothing wrong with this.... Perhaps because it's overloaded. It's supposed to be a pickup truck. Apart from security, there are other duties required to keep the force running and cleaning up the office environs is one of them.

If the truck is not used, what else should they use?
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by sankolo84: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2015
Even if IGP has horses this is not speak well for Nigeria image
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by ZACHIE: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Lusola15:
Nothin is new about this now. Na today

The grasses are used for feeding the horses in the NPF

finally, one sense man
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Ninilowo(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2015
With the inscription on the vehicle "Mounted Police Section", the grass must be for the horses.
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by ZACHIE: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2015
MadCow1:
The vehicle inscription reads; "Mounted Unit" meaning our Horse riding division of the Police..

So that grass is very likely used to Feed Police Horses.

No cause for Alarm.

Nigerians just look for any reason to WAIL.

nice
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by ROCKHARDDK(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2015
Thank GOD my phynotype is holy today..... Could've walked into this very post and beat both tha moderators and fellow najriyans on ths occurance of mass system kwurupshin......
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Those grasses are for the presidential cows.
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
DPO wants his goats to eat grass na.....

1 Like

Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
****Modified****
Those goods where arrested and where being taken to the police station for further investigations.

1 Like

Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Had1zasaf: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Can't you see mounted police troop,its food for police horses pls
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by oluamid(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
When you saw the "Mounted police unit" inscription on the side of the van what came to your mind?

That grass is fodder for the horses.
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by ademusiwa3: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
[size=28pt]

To show you many nigerian politician are illiterate. Here are the list of the Permanent Representatives of Nigeria to the United Nations, No one of them is from the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. because it is 2 countries.
here is the list.

Simeon Adebo (river state, Adebo is a river state name)
Emeka Anyaoku
Ishaya Audu
Ibrahim Gambari
Joseph Nanven Garba
Joy Ogwu
Maitama Sule
Martin Ihoeghian Uhomoibhi
Jaja Wachuku

nearly 60 years after Rev martin luther king made the speech of I have a dream.. the first africa nation to become an Independent country is still shouting I have a dream to be at the United nation. So dont ask why some people blow up the United nation in abuja. you can see why.

Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria supported many africa nation to become independent.

join to bring down the wall of hate. one day we shall get to a point where other human will be consider human like them.
you cant hold down success for long, you can only delay.

in the word of the great one

Weep not, child,
Weep not, my darling,
With these kisses let me remove your tears,

hate shall loss some day
.[/size]

Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by eme1n(m): 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
READ what is written on the side of the van, 'MOUNTED POLICE UNIT' ie Horse UNIT!!! Be slow to condemn, be literate.

1 Like

Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by infotainment(m): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
pyyxxaro:
That's like Hay and Silage # for feeding horse#

Maybe the IG of Police has horse

They are going to feed them

You are on point Broo, the printing on the veh shows it to be the mounted dept of the NPF, they kept and maintain police horses.

1 Like

Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by smoby(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
;DIs that ..weed ? Wdf this people have been smoking too much..no wonder the other one shoot his self with his own gun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki & His Sister During Their Childhood Days / Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba / Ambode Leading Officers To Arrest Traffic Offenders In Ijora (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.