Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) (40470 Views)

Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police / Mike Smith on Twitter: "Nigerian Police Are So Friendly" / Breaking.!!! Baifra Protesters Attacks Police Van Kills 6 Policemen In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
op so you don't know police rear horses na wah fir you oo
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by emonkey(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/638619739892355072

The truck is for the "Mounted Police Unit" which means those who ride horses. What do you think horses eat ? How will the horse food be brought ; by okada? SMH

2 Likes

Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by fammo: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
As u can see visibly written on the van "Mounted Police Unit" it is Feed for the Hoerses, y'all should stop hoisting this public display of ignorance this early morning
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Originalsly: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
agohmamuda:
I HAVE THIS FEELING THAT THE GRASSES WERE USED TO HIDE/TRANSPORT SOMETHING.
So right...see the dark space at the side?....that part of the thing is not well covered...and....no amount of grass would make the back of the pick up ride so low...which means whatever they have under the grass is very heavy.....maybe a pile of dead bodies?
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by exactly77(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Maybe (and i say maybe) they used it to transport grasses for police horses in the mounted troops department of the police force.
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Odikwa very serious
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by lapdancer2015(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
You have mounted unit written on the body of the van, wo't they feed their horses......
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by rooftech: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
canon feeder for horses
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Everything about this country..na FILM! #Nollywood
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
bluebay2:
Choi

Police is smuggling gbanja.
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by sunrothyme: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mounted troop Police,They are incharge of police animal(Dog,cow and Horse) The vechicle is performing legal duty.
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by adonis89(m): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
In directors voice. D stupidity of black people is beyond my imagination. ndisioji
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by arimahoseloka(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Is that lemon grass? That thing is so delicious. It helps one to even sleep at night. Try it. Make it like tea. Boil water with lemon grass and drink the content. wink
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by oyebanji(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Naija and criticisms.

The vehicle is for the mounted unit. They must at least feed the horses...
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
abeg, those tings are going to be use to feed they horses, that is how they do it
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by jyomite(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
kodded:
is this the type of 'change' we need ? undecided
Must everything be about change. I wonder when dis foolishness will stop
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Cross007: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mounted police Unit is clearly written on the Van, it's a Unit of the Force for Horses(Police Horses) and that's their food!! Their is Canine Unit just incase u see Dogs some other day and quickly create a Topic bowt what the Police is Doing with Tax payers Money
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by itsMrIke(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/638619739892355072

Lalasticlala I am beginning to worry for you and other moderators on Nairaland.

Can't you see 'Mounted' written on the Van That should have told you that the van belongs to the Mounted Troops division of the Nigeria Police Force, which uses Horses.

Even if Gidi traffic is ignorant (as are many bloggers in Nigeria) you people here should know better. I hold NL in high esteem, but lately you people have been floundering.

Please try and regain common sense and stop embarrassing yourselves!!! Haba!!!

Seun abeg take note and retrain your MODs...SmH
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Psyrus(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Thats for the horses, as indicated on the vehicle mounted troupe which i doubt OP is even aware of. In other news Dasuki was spotted drinking orijin in court. Sorry them say na news paper him dey read

1 Like

Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by link2ok(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Make ur investigations b4 posting poo his, that is mounted policed unit and they re in charge of the horses. So goin to get grasses for them na crime or wuld they use ur brains to convey them
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Spybradd: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin Can't you see that the grasses have been arrested tongue

nó mind the op joor,he for go ask the òlòpà why dem dey useless the van if he nò go see him yansh behind counter.....when grass nò roger SHANDY what do u expect?grin
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Spybradd: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
jyomite:

Must everything be about change. I wonder when dis foolishness will stop

thunder faya ya monkey head,there...hasnt that lying mohamed come out to refute and deny all the promises for change made during campaigns? isnt that appalling and cause for alarm? u must be high on buharis gas.
grin
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by babayinka77(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
agohmamuda:
I HAVE THIS FEELING THAT THE GRASSES WERE USED TO HIDE/TRANSPORT SOMETHING.

or to feed the police horses..... why are we always reading meaning to every trivialities self?....o ga o.
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by ifashola(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Looking closely at the vehicle's inscription MOUNTED UNIT. One can assume it's hay for the Police horses.
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Chartey(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
slimfit1:

Ok maybe you have a point they have horses. I mean the Nigerian police.
It is clear from what is written on the vehicle that the grass is for the horses but trust Nigerians not to think.
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by smokeyupu(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Imagine Nigeria police.... This is terrible. It's probably evidence being taken to the station grin grin

Happy new month lalasticlala kiss kiss
IT'S THE MOUNTED POLICE UNIT. THE GRASS IS FOR THE HORSES THEY USE FOR CEREMONIES AND PARADES.

NO CRIME HERE.
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by figoperch: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lusola15:
Nothin is new about this now. Na today

The grasses are used for feeding the horses in the NPF

Many people are illiterates with access to internet. The vehicle has MOUNTED POLICE FORCE on it which means it is for the operations of officers who are mounted on horses. The grass definitely must be horsefeed yet some people are on Nairaland talking rubbish.

Foolish nairalanders
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by Harmvirus(f): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
cheesy Only in Naija
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by charlesbailey(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Noo... We didnt arrest grasses o... Oga at the top owns a farm, and we wan go feed him pikins ni o
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by NerroP: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Check out the write up on the vehicle. "The Nigeria Police Mounted Police Unit Ikoyi. This unit takes care of Police horses. There is one close to Police college Ikeja.
Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by toshmann(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
Firmjudge:
Its Prolly for the NPF horses..
Very common sight here in the North.

Yes oo am back to Nldr, After we humbly accepted the 2015 defeat i went solo now am back but i miss
my superHero
GEJ.
AKA Sir Brother Jonathan
AKA Otueke Man.
AKA brother Ebele
AKA Man of Peace.
AKA best President Ever
AKA forever in our heart.

Emmm please what has the government of chnage been up to lately.?
I heard they have been lamenting and lamenting unending.

Anyway as they are still sharing portfolios here is a reminder to APC..

-Let us not promote sectionalism, disunity,
intolerance, hate, falsehood or the malicious
abuse of political opponents. Whatever we feel
or seek, [size=28pt]we must have a nation and a people
before we can dream of political ambitions. Let
us put the nation and the people first.-
[/size]
GEJ 2015

Nigeria is not only for the North.
Carry everybody along stop encouraging sectionalism.
NB:IamANortherner

I love that. We must have a nation and a people first. Running a govt based on 97% vs 5% wont help. So far appointments have reflected 97% - 5% dichotomy.
Regardless of his plans, he must first of all bring the nation together after a very bitter election, he is not even trying, he is still carrying out the campaign strategy and fooling his supporters.

1 Like

Re: See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) by biodunid: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
'Mounted police' means policemen on horseback so it isn't for the IGP's private horses but for the squad's official horses. You see why so many fail comprehension tests and case studies?

pyyxxaro:
That's like Hay and Silage # for feeding horse#

Maybe the IG of Police has horse

They are going to feed them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director / El-Rufai's Convoy: Ugezu J Ugezu 'A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener'(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.