Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

(Becomrrich) - What can you say about this Nairalander??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (Becomrrich) - What can you say about this Nairalander??? (855 Views)

STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. / Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Becomrrich) - What can you say about this Nairalander??? by Lax75(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2009
NL Brothers and Sisters, what do you know about this phenomenom, this entity, this creation, this controversy, this fire-starter known as, BECOMRRICH

I am new to NL, and I must say, Wow!! Can you share your thoughts, opinions, comments experience on this ummmm, "visionary"?

I just got through reading some of his posts and I had to take panadol, tylenol, nyquil, (you name it) to recoup.
Re: (Becomrrich) - What can you say about this Nairalander??? by ElRazur: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2009
This is not even a topic as far as am concerned. People around here tend to forget that this is the internet. An avenue that was only until recently become available to the masses of the 3rd world nations. It should be noted that, as with anything it is human nature to bring in a few "controversy" in to it.

What am saying is that, the internet allows anyone to become what they want. I can tell you I have a 20 Lamborghinis and paint a picture of myself here as one of the craziest, richest, poorest, or funniest people here if I want to. It is the internet and as such, I can get away with it.

People just need to realise that it is the internet and as such, not to take everything with all seriousness. smiley
Re: (Becomrrich) - What can you say about this Nairalander??? by oderemo(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2009
you knowwhat never read that guy post anymore he is full of republic of benin. he is in lala land all the time.
Re: (Becomrrich) - What can you say about this Nairalander??? by tpia: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2009
Re: (Becomrrich) - What can you say about this Nairalander??? by Lax75(m): 4:17am On Apr 08, 2009
@tpia

would'nt mind meeting homeboy too. He is a case, lol

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Found Out That Your Awaiting Inlaws Are 419ners / Am Back Where Are My Fans / It Job Vacancies In An Oil & Gas Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.