Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie (27621 Views)

Kayode Olagunju: "Wole Soyinka Inspired My Passion For Road Safety" / Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' / School, Job And Career: Before You Get Wrongly Inspired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by Orikinla(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
chowlade:
will smith's gorilla accent is totally not Nigerian. David oyelowo, and others will play that role's accent much better
[size=18pt]Don't mind the casting directors.
And Will Smith will not be honest to admit that he cannot even fake the Nigerian accent.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by missKiffy(f): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wonderful Nigerian
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
You forgot to add that he is from ANAMBRA STATE! cool

9 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
sltn:
in my watched list, waiting for 26th in three month time sha.
Will Smith Speaking Pidgin Lmo.
Jackie chan did it why not will
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by AnanseK(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
tolexy007:
immediately I saw the topic, I know the Man can never be an Hausa man, and I was right when I read the whole story.....

Yes is just like Igbo with crime. You are always right.
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by Sodiumdawg: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Will Smith playing a Nigerian?
Meeeeeehhhh!
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by robosky02(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by ManTiger(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
chowlade:
will smith's gorilla accent is totally not Nigerian. David oyelowo, and others will play that role's accent much better
Protest don start be that grin
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by RedCapChief(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Anambrarians rock!!
The best there is

2 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by DonXavi(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
It good to read about Nigerians in diaspora making us proud. This a good news.
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by exactly77(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
God bless you Doc. You made us proud! One day, I know you will come back to your Fatherland to be a blessing here too, as you are to the Americans.
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by chiedu7: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
[size=14pt]Can anybody kindly tell me his tribe?[/size]

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by friends4ever(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
motherlode:
Nigerians doing our country proud since 1900.
How i wish this great nation could harness the potentials of many Nigerians like Dr. Benneth Omalu.
#ProudlyNigerianAnyDayAnyTime cool

Igbos have been making Nigerians proud from day 1

3 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by Guyman02: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nigeria is not allowing Igbos to fully achieve their potential. the other people who have the same kind of spirit and culture like Igbos are the Gbagyi tribe in the middle belt area in the North and I think they are related to the Igbos somehow.
Quota system is making them to go to countries where merit is appreciated not the recent PMB 'merit' lopsided appointments

1 Like

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by chesterlee(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dr Omalu bu Nwafor igbo...repping well unlike one Dr Ariyo grin

Igbo Amaka!

7 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by obua: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
He was my senior in secondary school.He is the elder brother of the wife of the current NNPC Group managing director. The wife of the NNPC GMD is also successful and holds a PHD in Law, worked in Shell , London and is currently a company secretary of a Nigerian oil company

1 Like

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by arabianights: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
tolexy007:
immediately I saw the topic, I know the Man can never be a tribe i will not say, and I was right when I read the whole story.....

grin is it igbo?

1 Like

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by arabianights: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
obua:
He was my senior in secondary school.He is the elder brother of the wife of the current NNPC Group managing director. The wife of the NNPC GMD is also successful and holds a PHD in Law, worked in Shell , London and is currently a company secretary of a Nigerian oil company

Wao! very impressive.
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by DFemaleBoss(f): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
This thread is to celebrate an Igbo doctor in the person of Dr Omalu that inspired the Hollywood movie "concussion" and NOT about David Oyolowo or whatever his name is playing whatever role. Mtcheww angry

1 Like

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by CSTR2: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
chowlade:
David oyelowo has a yoruba accent. Distinctly different from what dr. omalu sounds like.

1 Like

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by toshmann(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
I know the doctor. He is up against a very powerful industry, the NFL, I fear for him, but he has started having some powerful backers in government too.
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by sam90s(m): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
So someone decides a yet to be released movie is a blockbuster,it most likely will be like almost every Mr Smith's movies, but not just yet.
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by melzabull(f): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
missKiffy:
Wonderful Nigerian
He is now a wonderful Nigerian? you are no longer shouting 'Igbo' as usual? anuofia nwuru anwu.

useless, unintelligent yeroba iddiott

2 Likes

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by mildflame: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
EVILFOREST:
It is OBVIOUS that BAD GOVERNANCE kept NIGERIA where it is today.

So If u deduce from the above statement, it implies that The NORTHERNERS have always occupied the Juicy part Of governance since inception... that means they have always kept this COUNTRY at its pathetic state.

Just Imagine NIGERIA without ISLAM and Fulanis

BUHARI should as well probe WlLL SMITH for impersonation

Just imagin nairaland without BRAINLESS P-RICK like U
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by popez: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Proudly 5%!! Haters you know naa...........
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by missKiffy(f): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
melzabull:
He is now a wonderful Nigerian? you are no longer shouting 'Igbo' as usual? anuofia nwuru anwu.

useless, unintelligent yeroba iddiott
Ashawo ten kobo, ewu
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nice one, the man is making Nigeria proud, like me...

Check my signature, for car owners...
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by melzabull(f): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
missKiffy:

Ashawo ten kobo, ewu
That must be your stock-in-trade handed down by your 'veteran' mother, that's why the word is always on your lips. You must have been raised by a tout whorish mother

Hopeless, zero-intelligence yorobaa dunce.

1 Like

Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by Rushdiesel: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
A man that has lived all his life in america should speak pigeon in an american movie to the world. Mmmh...
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by missKiffy(f): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
melzabull:
That must be your stock-in-trade handed down by your 'veteran' mother, that's why the word is always on your lips. You must have been raised by a tout whorish mother

Hopeless, zero-intelligence yorobaa dunce.
Have ur useless mother ever told you that your birth certificate was an apology letter from the condom company, they wanted to get rid of ur ass, flush you down the toilet cos they knew you would be completely useless and they were right
Re: Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie by jabatah(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
dis will definitely make him get Wikipedia story nw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"God Bless N-Power" Bike Number Plate Spotted In Zamfara / Can I Cancel My Resignation In A Federal Government Institution? / 10 Things Nobody Tells You...just Know It's Time To Quit Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.