Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' (43954 Views)

Joblessness Is A Disease Indeed Imagine This Goofs / I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD / 3 Life Lessons I Learned From A Shoe Cobbler - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by ChangeIsCostant: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
A young lady identified as Ezeanochie Lilian who is a graduate of English language and Literary studies and based in Anambra state - has decided to take the bull by the horns and fend for herself in a male dominated area (shoe making). The beautiful lady revealed that joblessness inspired her to be a Cobbler as she never would thought she would ever become a Cobbler if she wasn’t jobless.

The young lady also revealed that her love for Fashion kept her in the business as she also makes cooperate wears for people, bridals train too.

She also disclosed that she has a centre where she teaches youths so that they acquire those skills.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/ezeanochie-lilian-pretty-nigerian-lady-who-is-a-cobbler.html

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by ChangeIsCostant: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by KingsJohnson(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
More grace sister

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by attention007(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
More Blessings to your hustle
Kill recession with kindness

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by newyorks(m): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
and shes beautiful sef.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Adamsberlin(m): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wo! God will crown your effort, you are not like doze girl dat use their puszy to get wat dey need. Kudos

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by decatalyst(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
The last pix sha lipsrsealed

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by madridguy(m): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Na their way

They can fine like mammy water

They no dey lazy

Working hard na inbuilt

Their ladies no dey sit down cross legs forming slay queens.

Igbo Amaka

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
The real slay queen

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Rtopzy(f): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cool......God bless ur hustle dear..... More money to ur akant jare......... Some other gehs be like.......

6 Likes

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by MhizzAJ(f): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nice one.
Thank God she didn't go the other way

1 Like

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
decatalyst:
The last pix sha lipsrsealed
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by punkoften: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
KingsJohnson:
More grace sister
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
attention007:
More Blessings to your hustle
Kill recession with kindness

1 Like

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Ayo4251(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Space booked
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Her address pls, I want to be a shoemaker cos of her

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by YoungPell305(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
u will surely make it in cobbler if you are determined and i pray may God help you

1 Like

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Flashh: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Those ugly and low iQ ones forming useless slayqueens.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Joephat(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Niaralanders

Please, what's beautiful abt that lady making shoes?

Is she the first female or graduate to make shoes in other to raise money for her upkeep?

Why will she make front page whereas the other time, I posted a picture of Geh helping her mother to roast yam n it didn't make front page because I don't know seun or lala.

There is God in anything we do oo

That Geh is bleached but not beautiful.. If she is beautiful why is she not married after graduation?

Whosever that pushed this to front page must av received something in kind or in cash.

God bless federal Republic of Zoo.

Modified*
God bless federal Republic of Nigeria. It was auto correct.

Oh!
She is a biafran.. God bless federal Republic of Biafra.

I hope she is not a terrorist!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by free2ryhme: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A young lady identified as Ezeanochie Lilian who is a graduate of English language and Literary studies and based in Anambra state - has decided to take the bull by the horns and fend for herself in a male dominated area (shoe making). The beautiful lady revealed that joblessness inspired her to be a Cobbler as she never would thought she would ever become a Cobbler if she wasn’t jobless.

The young lady also revealed that her love for Fashion kept her in the business as she also makes cooperate wears for people, bridals train too.

She also disclosed that she has a centre where she teaches youths so that they acquire those skills.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/ezeanochie-lilian-pretty-nigerian-lady-who-is-a-cobbler.html

poverty help discover your calling

nice one

1 Like

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Injiggerwolf(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
This is so cool

1 Like

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by AreaFada2: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Good for her.

Good fortune fall on her.
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by karmascarz: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
All naija girls need see this....
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by bumi10(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
is a known thing dear

more grace
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by asawanathegreat(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
No food 4 lazy woman. Weldon I recommend u to Aba boys

1 Like

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Stevengerd(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
See beta person wey get vision, meanwhile her type yapa for romance section deh for feminist.
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by okerekeikpo: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
This one is just looking for who to scam
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Pavore9: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by cokiek(f): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
fine girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? / A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja / Sacked Today For Being 'too Introverted', Unfair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.