Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

A Plot Of Land And 500k In The East - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Plot Of Land And 500k In The East (582 Views)

3acres Of farm Land For Sale @ 150k/acre With Documents / 10 acres of farm / Poultry land for sale - Reduced to 500k per acres / How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plot Of Land And 500k In The East by mekaboy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Which lucrative area of agric can one go into, having a plot of land and 500k to invest?

please not just guess work but advice from experience with details.

Thanks
Re: A Plot Of Land And 500k In The East by Apitch(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Is the land fenced?
Is water available?
Is the land in a residential area or not?
Just give a brief analysis of the land
Re: A Plot Of Land And 500k In The East by mekaboy(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Apitch:
Is the land fenced? Is water available? Is the land in a residential area or not? Just give a brief analysis of the land
Fenced residential area.
Re: A Plot Of Land And 500k In The East by rotybarry: 12:39am On Sep 02, 2015
my friend, from my own point of view and experience in Agriculture, there are quite a lot and can advice you to go into both in crop or animal production but one question I want to ask is, what areas of Agriculture can you do on your own or do you want to pay someone to manage your farm for you?
Re: A Plot Of Land And 500k In The East by mekaboy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
rotybarry:
my friend, from my own point of view and experience in Agriculture, there are quite a lot and can advice you to go into both in crop or animal production but one question I want to ask is, what areas of Agriculture can you do on your own or do you want to pay someone to manage your farm for you?

Any area that 500k can handle. I will do on my own and possibly employ someone to assist if 500k can cover cost.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) / We Supply Soyabeans @#107k Per Tonne To Lagos & Ibadan Only / Close3d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.