Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,720 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos (30546 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos / Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference / Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by ketekete: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Beautiful.. Natural cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by scanp(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
I love dis lady............. Any tin she do de fit her smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by Hawlahscho(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by awesomesossy(f): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Oboi...na to go do simba style oooo grin grin
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by Hawlahscho(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
TaoBalinga:
how i wish i could just cum on this girls beautiful face and mouth, and pull that simbi hair while shes sucking my dick tongue tongue
if wishes were horses..... sad

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
she's cute and cute and cute grin

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by melzabull(f): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Adorable Chidinma smiley

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by westerm(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Visit
<a href="http://www.nairaland.com/">This Place</a> to read rubbish like this.
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by zimoni(f): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Make I go propose to her.

She could accept mine.
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
It fits he so well because she has a fine face. But if somebody like be wears this kind of hair..,hmm! People might see me on the road and begin to ask,"who did this to you?"o lawd! Lol!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by seyemon(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
yoruba folks be like....Sindinmo

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by homirefacuny(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Crush of life. [b][/b][i][/i] angry cheesy
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by gistyinka(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by Akposkool(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wetin cute for here? Abeg make she loose that rubbish she carry for hair jare. Asa wannabe. Truth be told, that style doesn't suit her.
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by samuelizko(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
anty chin dimah,,toh ni idi nla
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by PStacks(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
The girl fine no be small..

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by Harmvirus(f): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cute

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by Ganjafama(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
I hate it when mods use the word "stun" unecessarily. She looks good but not stunning.
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by Orikinla(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Let us pray.
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pretty lady, the hairstyle looks good on her but I can't rock it o lol

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
secondary school hairstyle.
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by pbs4real(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
LaDivva:
Pretty lady, the hairstyle looks good on her but I can't rock it o lol
hmmm ur new pix kiss spotless grin
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
pbs4real:
hmmm ur new pix kiss spotless grin
Thanks Sugar cry
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by MrCounselor: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
simbiatu
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by pbs4real(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
LaDivva:

Thanks Sugar cry
uw smiley
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by MKO4ever(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
"chidinma + stuns in"
Every time I see Chidinma's name on nairaland, the next phrase must be "stuns in....."

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by pazienza(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dat black thing I dey see for her chin in the first pic , nah " bear bear" abi nah wetin? Why she come leave am nah?

Beautiful babe, btw.
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by adellam16(f): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Y she do mouth like pepeye?
Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by macof(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chidimma is one girl that knows she looks best without all this trending attachments
Infact all ladies look their best without them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by Moneyab(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
rotexteymie:
She's so beautiful grin
Yeah. Couldn't agree with you more. I drool over this cute sweet little thang any time I stumble upon her photos....

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by rotexteymie(f): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Moneyab:

Yeah. Couldn't agree with you more. I drool over this cute sweet little thang any time I stumble upon her photos....
grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos by jbaby265(f): 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
babe what happened to ur low cut...its more preferable to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo / Pictures Of Iyanya Before And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.