Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Immigration Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Recruitment (3993 Views)

Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Immigration Recruitment 2013 Has Been Advertised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2006
Please can somebody help out here! I heard that immigration is not accepting black and white print out of their form! is this true?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Affoxpope(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2006
Wetin! they must accept black and white o. 'cos mine is black and white print out. go to their office and let hear their comment concernin dat.
cheers
Petrel
cool
Re: Immigration Recruitment by dny: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2006
hello brothers,
can naybody help me out with the application form, bos i have try to print but say that is suppended pls you can send me the form into my email box so that i can print it out and fill b4 9th of this month. rcklns@yahoo.com

thanks.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by cyo(f): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2006
Pls, i have been trying to open the website address of the immigration employment. It keeps saying domain has been suspended.

Can anyone pls send the downloaded form to anyone of my email addressess: bodaz02@yahoo.co.uk or ororo_5@yahoo.com.

Thank you for everything.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by pindo007: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2006
if you need the form hit me at my email, pindo007@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Recruitment by oyeabey(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2006
pls,guys kindly key me with this information.in fact,i never heard anything nabt it.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by gdadoaugie: 1:50am On Oct 04, 2006
one love !pls send the form to me too at lastokonkwo@yahoo.com i'm totaly new to this. we shall overcome.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by yoosoph: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2006
landers,can someone send me the form becos i have been tryin 2 open the site.wot it said is that the domain has been suspended.my mial is yoosoph4real@yahoo.com.pls b4 9th.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by elphem(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2006
please send the dowloaded pages to my email address kennyanigbajumo@yahoo.ca
thier home page keep repeating it has been suspended. Thanks
Re: Immigration Recruitment by nayonayo: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2006
hi guys,like most nairalanders i've not been able to download d form.Pls help send d form to my email address- niyamos2004@yahoo.com before 9th oct.Thanks for exhibiting one love all the time.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by jeminat: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi guys,like most Nairaland users i've not been able to download d form.Please help send d form to my email address- omotayoamode@yahoo.com immediately.Thanks, may God bless you smiley
Re: Immigration Recruitment by mannyem(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2006
Pls can u download the form to my box, pls i have been trying to open the site but it's telling dat it has been suspended. pls kindl send it to my box: emmimanny@yahoo.co.uk thanx
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Effizy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2006
Can anybody help and tell me the closing date for the Immigration Recruitment. Also, am i sending it through post office or how.
Thanks.

Effizy.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Orobaba(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2006
Nairalanders, pls can anyone send the form into my box because i really need the form.talk2lawee2010@yahoo.com cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. / Vacancies In A Leading Oil And Gas/telecommunications Servicing Company / Unified Payment Solutions Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.