Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! (1643 Views)

Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / WAEC Certificate Scandal: Presidency Threatens Lawyer Who Filed Suit Against B.. / PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by mazechdotcom: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
A Spanish court is set to hear arguments in a most unusual case: A woman who claims to own the sun has sued eBay for blocking her extraterrestrial real estate sales. Though it sounds a ‘little nuts’, a court in Madrid has ruled that 54-year-old Maria Angeles Duran has the right to have her case heard. undecided

The woman advertised the sun for sale on her website and on eBay. The auction website, EBay blocked her, so she went to court to protest. A trial takes place this,,,,

Sounds stupid. I can't type everything here cheesy

Click to read full gist and watch video, friends…
https://www.mazech.com/woman_claims_ownership_of_sun

Do you think she will win the case?

*Be the first to read all viral world news!
Like our new Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/mazech

Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by mazechdotcom: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by Jetjacky(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lol, you go fear
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by mazechdotcom: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jetjacky:
Lol, you go fear

lol, the woman is protesting seriously. She's in court already... grin

1 Like

Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by Juxtified(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Were leleyi o
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by Cutehector(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
A gurl should file a motion she owns my dickk already cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by Jetjacky(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
You no say this world no day ordinary, she fit own am kwanu
mazechdotcom:

lol, the woman is protesting seriously. She's in court already... grin
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by osizi06(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Someone once argued with me dat warri weed arent sold in madrid.
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by mazechdotcom: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jetjacky:
You no say this world no day ordinary, she fit own am kwanu

Never, bro!

1 Like

Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by menix(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hahahaha..
The category of madness nowadays keeps devil himself wondering wen he let's them out..

Abeg before they listen to her case, she should b asked to go prepare Garri in her acclaimed estate..

1 Like

Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by menix(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
osizi06:
F

F for fragol-Rock
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by constance500: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
madness is now cheap this days. imagine person dey claim say she own sun.

i gif up grin grin grin
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by mazechdotcom: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
menix:
Hahahaha..
The category of madness nowadays keeps devil himself wondering wen he let's them out..

Abeg before they listen to her case, she should b asked to go prepare Garri in her acclaimed estate..

lol, good point! The judge should even ask her to go and bring it down and put on table before any hearing!!! grin smiley cheesy
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by osizi06(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
menix:

F for fragol-Rock
frankly speaking, i dont know what dat means. Can u illuminate me??
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by GentleMimi: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Many are mad, few are roaming. Her craze defies every form of nomenclature, classification and documentation. This is a whole new level of wereyism.
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by menix(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
mazechdotcom:

lol, good point! The judge should even ask her to go and bring it down and put on table before any hearing!!! grin smiley cheesy

Lol... baba na true yarn jawe..
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by menix(m): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
osizi06:
frankly speaking, i dont know what dat means. Can u illuminate me??

Indomie kid..
Ask ur snr brodaz or possibly uncles..
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by osizi06(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
menix:

Indomie kid..
Ask ur snr brodaz or possibly uncles..
dat is why im coming to u
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by ugomma2000: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
mazechdotcom:
undecided

ANSWER: THE WORLDS IS TURNING INTO ILL-MENTAL TERRESTRIAL ZONE. grin grin grin
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by donholy28(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Simple.. let her come to d court with d sun as evidence if ownership
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by mazechdotcom: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin That's the type of thing that happens when some people are extremely broke! cheesy They'll start looking for ways...even to claim things they don't own... sad
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2015
GentleMimi:
Many are mad, few are roaming. Her craze defies every form of nomenclature, classification and documentation. This is a whole new level of wereyism.

hehehehe grin
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2015
I have to sue eBay as well.

I placed the missing Malaysian flight MH17 and included free snacks and meals and was asking for $1million but eBay took it down.
Re: See Woman Who Filed A Law Suit Claiming She Owns The Sun And Wants To Sell It! by EasternLionn: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2015
Since na she own am, wetin God go say nah? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wike Governing Rivers Like A Dictator – APC / Breaking News: Herdsmen Abduct Ex-minister Olu Falae / Affordable Brand New Tcl Hd Led Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.