Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) (51697 Views)

Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos / Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) / An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by missKiffy(f): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Odikwa very serious

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by 175(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
See Wetin Buhari dey cause for Africa naaa gringrin
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by slap1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
I am ashamed, on behalf of him and his family.

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Etizz: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wow..... Dis is d most surprising thing I have seen d whole of dis year..... D way way they run out of their country to another makes it look like their own country is on fire.... People are making it big in dat same country he is running from.......on d second hand, I imagine how he managed to cope in dat place with combustion...... But OP, na boarder him won pass abi na oversea dem dey use motor to travel from Africa to Europe abi America ..... Do u think it's really Spain?

2 Likes

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by donholy28(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
benedictnsi:

Exactly what I am thinking my niga..... Did you just hear the Op say..... "in an attempt to enter Spain"

With car ooo not Aeroplane

If I hear say this post no be super story....
No mind op
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by HirstMOG(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Some people get mind sha!!

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Danelo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
see as d guy blend with the engine......Some African sucks mehn

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by MrTemple(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
African leaders (past and present) should b ashamed of themselves, for what they make Africans go through.

Imagine d space he squeezed himself in.

3 Likes

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by dljbd1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
It's evn a Mercedes Benz angry
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Yh. Nat possible. He wouldve died trying
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by firstclazz34(m): 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
GUY! NA WA O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
what is wrong with black africans? white people dont smuggle themselves to enter Africa!
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by delors(m): 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
At first I couldn't figure out the dude in the engine compartment...Jeez! See talent! So they never thought about the heat from the car engine? O ga o

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
This country is in turmoil, just that we do not know it yet.

Nigeria is one of the 5 countries with the highest number of immigrants trying to get into the EU now. We are in the same basket as Syria and Libya when it comes to fleeing nationals.

God help us.
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by chax100(f): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
That young man is willing to work in Spain. Shame on African leaders as corruption has blinded their eyes to see the suffering of the citizens and the creation of jobs.
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by ladansun(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Na who. Send na? Must u travel out before u make life? Na who dey life dey make money. What if he die before he reach where he dey go who go come teller? Life na jeje no hurry u will reach ur place.doo

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Exponental(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
1000 ways to die should capture this.
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
benedictnsi:

Exactly what I am thinking my niga..... Did you just hear the Op say..... "in an attempt to enter Spain"

With car ooo not Aeroplane

If I hear say this post no be super story....

Did you read this part of the story:

"The asylum seeker, reportedly from the West African nation of Guinea, was found hidden beneath the bonnet of the car as it crossed from Morocco into the Spanish enclave of Ceuta – one of two North African territories owned by Madrid."

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by blackmartial(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hustle is real, but this is crazy.

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by ribbit: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
its a hard knock for us
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by yahaya2014(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
End time tinz
what has dis gat do to wit end time??
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by ronald4lif(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Unbelievable. shocked

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by bettercreature(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
magabounce:
[size=40pt]Jesu!!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/size]
You act like a sshemale there
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Not since the days of immortan joe have we seen mediocre like this....We expected him to fang it and never be caught, the least he coulda done was to let his captors bear witness and if armed, send him to the halls of Valhalalla where he is awaited with much shine and chrome.

What are you high on

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by KEMELU: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
[b]JESUS CHRIST !!!!!!! But Why ?
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by benedictnsi(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Did you read this part of the story:

"The asylum seeker, reportedly from the West African nation of Guinea, was found hidden beneath the bonnet of the car as it crossed from Morocco into the Spanish enclave of Ceuta – one of two North African territories owned by Madrid."

Even at that Fella, there is no way you make me believe the fact that the guy on those pictures above entered into the car engine. Was the car unassembled or is the guy a snake

Now I get it, he used the Chemical method, "Osmosis or Diffusion .

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by benedictnsi(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
bettercreature:
You act like a sshemale there

Hahahahahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

See eeh if you make me laugh again eeh, your ba3 go die grin
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Naa wa oooo. An agama lizard in Guinea cant turn 2 a crocodile in spain walahi grin

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by nochildsplay(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Make I park my G-Wagon for hia
I wan buy roasted corn

Brb
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by nochildsplay(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Alejhandro:
Some people are naturally stupid. What happened to patience
she married Jonathan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures / Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone / Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.