Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,979 members, 7,956,652 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) (51856 Views)

Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos / Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) / An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

Things we black people do to survive, white folks cant do 1/10 of it and survive.

It not easy in this continent called Africa.

It is well, Africans. Our old and present African leaders failed to make this continent great.

The military era in Africa really killed our economy.
them no born them they will all die one after d other,but don't u think our suffering is from above.(The story of brothers in the bible,I forget they names)
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by RaptorX: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Etizz:
Wow..... Dis is d most surprising thing I have seen d whole of dis year..... D way way they run out of their country to another makes it look like their own country is on fire.... People are making it big in dat same country he is running from.......on d second hand, I imagine how he managed to cope in dat place with combustion...... But OP, na boarder him won pass abi na oversea dem dey use motor to travel from Africa to Europe abi America ..... Do u think it's really Spain?
Spanish enclave in North Africa, meaning it's technically in Morrocan soil but is a Spanish territory, and once you set foot there you are on Spanish and European soil and can claim asylum.

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Mekus68: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Alejhandro:
Some people are naturally stupid. What happened to patience

She is doing doing very very well in Otuoke.
Aisha just dey make her laugh. Hahahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Boss13: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
The world must rise up to eradicate poverty in Africa and stop the conflicts. Hundreds died trying to cross the Mediterranean Sea into Europe.
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by RaptorX: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
benedictnsi:

Exactly what I am thinking my niga..... Did you just hear the Op say..... "in an attempt to enter Spain"

With car ooo not Aeroplane

If I hear say this post no be super story....
^^^^^
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Osisie(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Life is hard when you're black but it's much worse when you're African.

2 Likes

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by sonnie10: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
CO!
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by imperiouxx(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Etizz:
Wow..... Dis is d most surprising thing I have seen d whole of dis year..... D way way they run out of their country to another makes it look like their own country is on fire.... People are making it big in dat same country he is running from.......on d second hand, I imagine how he managed to cope in dat place with combustion...... But OP, na boarder him won pass abi na oversea dem dey use motor to travel from Africa to Europe abi America ..... Do u think it's really Spain?

benedictnsi:

Even at that Fella, there is no way you make me believe the fact that the guy on those pictures above entered into the car engine. Was the car unassembled or is the guy a snake

Now I get it, he used the Chemical method, "Osmosis or Diffusion .

Actually, there is a Spanish territory in Morocco that can be entered by car but this picture and the story are both not credible because the source link of the spurious story is dead.
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by adedayourt(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
magabounce:
[size=40pt]Jesu!!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/size]

[size=24pt]Omo Maria[/size]
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nawa o.. Imagine the height of desperation. Risking their lives in attempt to cross boarders. 4 dis life, nothing dey easy. No cross no crown.

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Arcard(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
benedictnsi:

Exactly what I am thinking my niga..... Did you just hear the Op say..... "in an attempt to enter Spain"

oga google the city called ceuta its in africa buh na spanish land.

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by fergus0n: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
evlyn:
who is this person always banning me? don't provoke me to open my own nairaland oooo angry
how can you ban me for a month; all i do is read comments and wish i could add mine.... lalasticlapclap... is it you?
Just 1month en u're complaininq mine was 6months I hv to re-register

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by benedictnsi(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Arcard:
oga google the city called ceuta its in africa buh na spanish land.

I am not interested but the fact is that I am not convinced that the guy on that pix entered that car engine especially the position he is...... Did he uncouple the car to fix himself in the place he is Aside the fact that the car position is too carboniferous
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Kkjam(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan sef shocked
your father is not his size
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by MosakuAW(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
dancok:
them no born them they will all die one after d other,but don't u think our suffering is from above.(The story of brothers in the bible,I forget they names)

Do you mean Cain anf Abel?
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Octaves(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
benedictnsi:

Cueta is one of the Spanish enclaves in North Africa. The enclave is basically in Africa but politically part of Spain

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Lordnewton1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
when our economy de sumersault wetin man go du??
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by mightyrocket(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wrong hustling which is synonymous to death sentence
#In mama patience voice# I'll rather kill myself tjan commit suicide
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by sonofspada(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Una never see anything undecided

2 Likes

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by U2ice(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
Not possible... that area is usually too hot

Abi oo......he took d pic to upload on IG
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
benedictnsi:

Even at that Fella, there is no way you make me believe the fact that the guy on those pictures above entered into the car engine. Was the car unassembled or is the guy a snake

Now I get it, he used the Chemical method, "Osmosis or Diffusion .

But the picture is there nau, or are you browsing with Nokia 3310?
The only issue is that he wouldn't have stayed there for a long duration of the journey. I'm sure he probably entered that compartment as they approached the border, with the intention of coming out once they crossed the border.

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Arcard(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
benedictnsi:

I am not interested but the fact is that I am not convinced that the guy on that pix entered that car engine especially the position he is...... Did he uncouple the car to fix himself in the place he is Aside the fact that the car position is too carboniferous
very possible reminds me of one programme i watch for national geographic channel hw mexicans strive to cross into america, ds africans one dy small sef

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Holyman3(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

Things we black people do to survive, white folks cant do 1/10 of it and survive.

It is well, Africans. Our old and present African leaders failed to make this continent great.

And the sophisticated tribe still voted Buhari because the ugly baboon called Tinubu said it must be him.
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by stevnwigw: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
African refused to develop their countries.its a pity.

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by Visocrate(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
smuggling themselves just for greener pasture

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by sniperr007(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

Will agree wit u but d problem is dat we Neva had leaders Wu had our interest at heart. Civilian or military.

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by sanandreas(m): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2015

When police opened up the case, the boy peered up at them and said, in French: “My name is Abou.” grin

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by MosakuAW(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
sniperr007:

Will agree wit u but d problem is dat we Neva had leaders Wu had our interest at heart. Civilian or military.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by amanikondo: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

Have africans been to other planets themselves? Things Oyinbo do to survive, Africans can do 0.0000001%.
Re: African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) by edward1984(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is depressing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) / Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 / More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.