Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,818 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' (739 Views)

Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by Koboseadotorg(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hi mods,

My sincere apology for posting this in the carrer section.
I don't want to post it in the romance section for me not to get reply from dirty minds.
I want comments from matured people, that's why I made the choice of carrer section which I'm a chronic visitor of .

My story goes this way.
Yesterday, a good friend of mine called (a guy).
Not that we lost contacts, but we have not spoken for long due to tight schedules and all that.

This is a very gud friend I cherish and he as well value me.

When he called, we were so happy to hear from each other.

But when he was about ending the call, he ended it with the statement "I LOVE YOU"

I didn't even know when I replied 'I love you too'

but after that, I began to think wether this is normal or did he cross his bound.

What's ur opinion, matured nairalanders?
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by GentleMimi: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
shocked
I feel absolutely weird. But, let's not be in a haste to judge. What he feels might be brotherly love, and he might be a passionate and sensitive person who values you. Some guys express themselves well, though it is frowned upon here in Africa. Just calm down, don't be assuming, but unassuming. It might be a harmless statement. You replied without thinking twice, so, chill!
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by ajasbaba(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
naturally it a fair statement and don't attach anything to your reply,

its normal,but if he wants to play any game am sure u will know.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by IamforGod: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mixed reactions!

1) maybe he was over excited.

2) maybe he 's an Americana or watches lots of American movies.

Even at dat ' love u bro' wud v been a better way to express himself.

Pls dnt rule out him being gay!
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
it happens... so no reasonam
you hateam before ?
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by Ramos16(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
yuck, flemck, I do not like it, at all .... Africans are not built that way, I have seen guys say it to other guys in church, but it does not go down well with my belly
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by Koboseadotorg(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2015

lalasticaly
CrazyMan, 1forall
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You' by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2015
GentleMimi:
shocked
I feel absolutely weird. But, let's not be in a haste to judge. What he feels might be brotherly love, and he might be a passionate and sensitive person who values you. Some guys express themselves well, though it is frowned upon here in Africa. Just calm down, don't be assuming, but unassuming. It might be a harmless statement. You replied without thinking twice, so, chill!

ehen.. i see..

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Need Your Candid Advice / Ppc.ng Digital Marketing Training In Ikeja, Lagos In Conjunction With Lagostech / Which Websites Do You Download Ur .pdf Format Ebooks From ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.