Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

How To Set An Effective And Achievable Goal - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Set An Effective And Achievable Goal (427 Views)

My Path....my Joy....my Goal. / My Goal Is To Write 100 Stories In The Next 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set An Effective And Achievable Goal by Princedavis(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
Anyone can set a goal, but effective goal setting means that it will actually get done. Effective goal setting isn’t difficult if you do it correctly. The following guidelines will help you to set effective goals and make goals become reality.

1. Write goals down

Success needs to take actions and this is the most important thing. By writing the goals down, you can remember each task that needs to be done and easily to check them off when you have accomplished them. You are better able to keep up with your scheduled tasks for each accomplishment too.

2. Set priorities for effective goal setting

When you have several goals, give each a specific priority. This helps you to avoid feeling overwhelmed by too many goals, and helps to direct your attention to the most important ones and follow each in succession. Setting priorities will force you into the step-by-step format above.

You can set priorities according to this... CONTD at http://bukkysblog.info
Re: How To Set An Effective And Achievable Goal by stuff46(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Just 2?

Think of better ways bro
Re: How To Set An Effective And Achievable Goal by buoye1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lol
stuff46:
Just 2?

Think of better ways bro
Re: How To Set An Effective And Achievable Goal by Princedavis(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
stuff46:
Just 2?

Think of better ways bro
Kindly finish up with the link provided. It's all in there,the complete package.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Here Is An Exciting Chance To Write And WIN!!! / I Just Fumbled / Another Mary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.