Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

My Goal Is To Write 100 Stories In The Next 5 Years - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Goal Is To Write 100 Stories In The Next 5 Years (560 Views)

Achebe’s "Things Fall Apart" Named In Bbc’s 100 Stories That Shaped The World / The 100 Stories That Shaped The World / My Path....my Joy....my Goal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Goal Is To Write 100 Stories In The Next 5 Years by kayo80(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
My plan is to keep writing stories and putting them out free (and for sale on some portals) till I gain a name. I am not trying to be the next anything...I am just trying to find a sizable number of people who love what I write about and the way I write, so that I can continue to serve those people constantly...whether they are 100 people, or 100 million, I don't care. So, I plan to write short novelettes in the next 5 years. I already have 5 on Nairaland, and I am working on a new one right now. I will have two out before the end of the year. So...if you like romance suspense, look out for me.

Kayode Odusanya.

2 Likes

Re: My Goal Is To Write 100 Stories In The Next 5 Years by kayo80(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
I will keep this post alive for the next five years till I achieve this goal. Wish me luck. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Goal Is To Write 100 Stories In The Next 5 Years by Krystalzkris(f): 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
We all know that it's not easy being a writer in Nigeria, where writers are treated somehow. I think we should help one another achieve our dreams. I was shortlisted for Etisalat flash writing contest, and I need your votes. It's simple. Copy and paste the link to your phone browser. Not opera mini or Uc browser. Your main browser. You will see my story. Please read the story and vote for me. You will see a blue stuff with a thumb on it. Click on it. You will be asked to log into Facebook. Once you are done, you have voted for me. The link is
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=651
Thanks.
Re: My Goal Is To Write 100 Stories In The Next 5 Years by kayo80(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
I just started posting my 7th book on nairaland. I should be done by next week, and I plan to write and complete a follow up to that before the end of March.

I am still on my mission to have a total of 100 books in the next 5 years. Wish me luck guys.
Re: My Goal Is To Write 100 Stories In The Next 5 Years by Darkcrisp(f): 4:29am On Jul 06, 2017
All the best. I just read 'Me, you and them'. The book (okay, books) is great. Your writing style is really cool. You're the writer everyone would love.

I hope you reach your goal of 100 books. One year is almost gone, so you must work super hard to achieve this.

Look at me, I have about 50 story ideas but I've only completed three. Anyway, mine is pure laziness.

Once again, I wish you all the best.

Are your books available as e-books? I'd love to download them.

1 Like

Re: My Goal Is To Write 100 Stories In The Next 5 Years by kayo80(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2017
Darkcrisp:
All the best. I just read 'Me, you and them'. The book (okay, books) is great. Your writing style is really cool. You're the writer everyone would love.

I hope you reach your goal of 100 books. One year is almost gone, so you must work super hard to achieve this.

Look at me, I have about 50 story ideas but I've only completed three. Anyway, mine is pure laziness.

Once again, I wish you all the best.

Are your books available as e-books? I'd love to download them.

Thanks for the motivation. I also wish you all the best in your writing career.

My books are up for sale in eBook format on Apple and Amazon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Stephanie And Stephan; #beyond The Wedding Day Episode 5 / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.