Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs (2414 Views)

Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos / Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs by Princewell2012(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
@op, this exactly the reason why i left my former church.

Christians are the most stubborn set of people on the face of the earth, yet we claimed we love God.

Adam was not deceived but eve.
That's why the bible called woman the weaker vessel.

Women are not made to be the head, but where created to assist the man(Adam)

Women are restricted in some certain things, there re limit they can go concerning the things of God especially the church.

Like the op rightly said, men are the head of family as Christ is the head of the church.
Even apostle paul gave it as a warning in the 1 Corinthian that it a shame for woman to lead or preach in all churches of the saint.

But today the tide has turned upside, women are now at the top.
Why most of them are general overseas.

So what do you expect? the whole system has collapsed, God created man but man has decided to recreate themselves in the name of civilization.

Note. women are not forbidden to do the work of God, but must it be inside a
church?

Yes, the gift was also given to them as well but these gift is not to work as pastor, you can do the work of an evangelist, like going out and winning souls for the kingdom God.

He will surely reward you.

There re many area a woman can use her gift for, so that the work of God can move forward. Every thing must not be inside the church.

If we truly claimed we have love for God, pls let respect and obey they word of God.

Show me a woman who is proud and arrogant.

And i will show you a woman heading a church.
Re: I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs by Chizzled06(m): 1:34am On Sep 06, 2015
It makes sense for you to be misogynistic when you follow the words of the bible to the letter.
But my friend, women are precious intelligent beings that deserve an equal bearing in society if humanity wants to thrive further.
I hope you find the courage to let down your ego and give yourself a chance to appreciate the true value of women, as opposed to being "helpers".

1 Like

Re: I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs by orisa37: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2015
You are not alone. I support you. For God made woman a vessel, Ladi Kwali pot, a kind of factory for human production, but man, He made as Multiplier, Motivator, Manipulator, Penispulator, Funder, Entrepreneur, Injector, Winder etc of such Vessel. An ordinary Mortar can never dictate to a Pestle where and how to pound the substance in it. I regard it as a way of women forcing men to eat the wrong fruit again and again. This is western education gone bizarre. And a Bleep-off like gay!!!!
Re: I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Princewell2012:

Christians are the most stubborn set of people on the face of the earth, yet we claimed we love God.

Women are restricted in some certain things, there re limit they can go concerning the things of God especially the church.

Like the op rightly said, men are the head of family as Christ is the head of the church.
Even apostle paul gave it as a warning in the 1 Corinthian that it a shame for woman to lead or preach in all churches of the saint.

So what do you expect? the whole system has collapsed, God created man but man has decided to recreate themselves in the name of civilization.

church?

Yes, the gift was also given to them as well but these gift is not to work as pastor, you can do the work of an evangelist, like going out and winning souls for the kingdom God.

There re many area a woman can use her gift for, so that the work of God can move forward. Every thing must not be inside the church.

If we truly claimed we have love for God, pls let respect and obey they word of God.

Re: I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Princewell2012:

church?

I quite agree with you to a great extent though I do not disapprove of a female pastor or teacher...what am saying is heading a church, running the affairs of the church....to that I say a very Big No....take one bottle of orijin...
Re: I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chizzled06:
It makes sense for you to be misogynistic when you follow the words of the bible to the letter.
But my friend, women are precious intelligent beings that deserve an equal bearing in society if humanity wants to thrive further.
I hope you find the courage to let down your ego and give yourself a chance to appreciate the true value of women, as opposed to being "helpers".
Bro we are not equal, we were never equal...that is the bitter truth and I tell you "every giant leap towards women emancipation is a step to women slavery"
Re: I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
orisa37:
You are not alone. I support you. For God made woman a vessel, Ladi Kwali pot, a kind of factory for human production, but man, He made as Multiplier, Motivator, Manipulator, Penispulator, Funder, Entrepreneur, Injector, Winder etc of such Vessel. An ordinary Mortar can never dictate to a Pestle where and how to pound the substance in it. I regard it as a way of women forcing men to eat the wrong fruit again and again. This is western education gone bizarre. And a Bleep-off like gay!!!!
you harsh small o bros
Re: I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs by Chizzled06(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
altamaurice:
Bro we are not equal, we were never equal...that is the bitter truth and I tell you "every giant leap towards women emancipation is a step to women slavery"

I understand your ultimate fear. World domination by women and the demise of every man in the process?
Generally, you are probably physically stronger than most women, and probably less emotional. These two things are the only areas where you can claim a structural advantage (I'm not even sure the second one is) over women. So why exactly should they be seen as inferior?
When you base your life on books written by prehistoric herdsmen(when the way of life was man-hunter; woman-gatherer), it's understandable where your convictions arise from.
I see no reason why you would choose to consider a woman a lesser being based on a book that you don't know it's origin (If you did, I'm sure you wouldn't take it this seriously).
Appreciate women for the incredibly strong humans that they are. They've only recently fought through social barriers and are already at the helm of a variety of fields, showing their incredible mental capabilities if you just give them a chance.
So my friend, appreciate your mother for the strong woman that she is, accept your spouse as a partner instead of a slave and watch the empire that you both build together, and lastly, if you have daughters, raise them to be queens, giving them the love and courage they need to face this world filled with bigots like yourself

1 Like

Re: I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chizzled06:

I understand your ultimate fear. World domination by women and the demise of every man in the process?
Generally, you are probably physically stronger than most women, and probably less emotional. These two things are the only areas where you can claim a structural advantage (I'm not even sure the second one is) over women. So why exactly should they be seen as inferior?
When you base your life on books written by prehistoric herdsmen(when the way of life was man-hunter; woman-gatherer), it's understandable where your convictions arise from.
I see no reason why you would choose to consider a woman a lesser being based on a book that you don't know it's origin (If you did, I'm sure you wouldn't take it this seriously).
Appreciate women for the incredibly strong humans that they are. They've only recently fought through social barriers and are already at the helm of a variety of fields, showing their incredible mental capabilities if you just give them a chance.
So my friend, appreciate your mother for the strong woman that she is, accept your spouse as a partner instead of a slave and watch the empire that you both build together, and lastly, if you have daughters, raise them to be queens, giving them the love and courage they need to face this world filled with bigots like yourself
dude am not talking about "Inferiority"...moreover as long as you have identified one or two things and no matter how hard you trivialise the basic differences it is those trivial differences that makes us distinctly unequal...A man being the Head is divine
Re: I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs by Chizzled06(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
altamaurice:
dude am not talking about "Inferiority"...moreover as long as you have identified one or two things and no matter how hard you trivialise the basic differences it is those trivial differences that makes us distinctly unequal...A man being the Head is divine

The head of? Women? The home? Companies? Countries? Religious establishments?
You might be able to justify the latter as long as you believe in irrational man made mythology. But the fact remains women have more to offer than being mere subsidiaries. Whether you accept it or not, the world has realized the potential growth and increased productivity accompanied with giving women equal opportunites.
Quoting "submission" and "from the ribs" verses from folklore might seem to give you justification, but I ask that you to let down your ego and embrace the value women add to the world, whether as subsidiaries, co-pilots or "heads"
Re: I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs by orisa37: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2015
There are issues being lumped up here. No one says that female is INFERIOR to male. Everyone agrees that females are more EMOTIONAL than male. FEEL-MALE and WOE-MAN, THAT IS THEIR SPELL. Ofcourse, women can be perfect CEOs, PRESIDENTS, QUEENS, CHANCELLORS, Dangotes, Obamas, Buharis etc but to be HEADS OF CHURCHES OF CHRIST, is too onerous and spirit charged activities that women cannot lead.
Re: I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2015
I hope uncan work in a company where a woman is @ the Helm of affairs or where women are ur superiors. Or else prepare for hunger.
Re: I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs by Princewell2012(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
altamaurice:
I quite agree with you to a great extent though I do not disapprove of a female pastor or teacher...what am saying is heading a church, running the affairs of the church....to that I say a very Big No....take one bottle of orijin...

Fine, you can not be better than paul that gave those instruction.

Paul did not condemned women in participating in the things of God, but they were not permitted to be in charge of authority.

Every woman read that part where apostle paul gave that warning , but they decided to ignore it because of pride.

Mary was the mother of Jesus but she still respect and worship Jesus.

When Jesus started his ministry how many women did he called be his disciples? or where their not good and honest women then? Or do you think he doesn't know what he was doing?

Can you imagine someone asking a question here, that between wife and ministry which one is more important or to be taken first.

That's how low we have been reduced to, and it is very pathetic.

Yes lets me repeat myself, woman can also receive a gifts, eg. prophesy and Evangelist, speaking in tongues they can even teach but the gift of pastor and apostle are no go area for them. God is not a God of confusion.
I repeat those ones are no no no for them, holyspirit give these gifts according to who we are.

my wife is also an evangelist, we were ordained in the same day. women among us were ordained as deaconess, evangelist, and prophetess.
While the men among us were ordained as pastors, deacon and evangelist.

few more later one of the pastor were now ordained as apostle. That's how it suppose to be.

Now what some women do is to enroll in bible schools and some of them will be ordain as pastors their, while some general overseas will ordained their wives as pastor to make them happy.

So if the g.o is not around his wife will take over the pulpit.

While others will be looking for a space or better still build their own churches and become the G.o of their church.

They were everywhere but this is not biblical.

one orijin for you too.

But lets i forget, nobody is saying that women are slave or should not be respected, but no body should also disrespect the word of God in other to honour women.

We must love the Lord our God with all our might, mind, heart and with all our strengths.
Re: I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs by SSpeter(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
chuna1985:
I hope uncan work in a company where a woman is @ the Helm of affairs or where women are ur superiors. Or else prepare for hunger.
. Sense is far from you just as heaven is far from earth
Re: I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
SSpeter:
. Sense is far from you just as heaven is far from earth

in have already seen ur own sense on this stupidd thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kuwait Royal Prince Declares Conversion To Christainity / Jehovahs Witnesses And Blood Transfusions- Jwfacts / YES MARRIAGE At THE AGE OF 9 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.