Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,780 members, 7,866,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Taking A Look At Barcelona On Their 2015 Summer Transfer Window - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taking A Look At Barcelona On Their 2015 Summer Transfer Window (478 Views)

Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week / Messi's Decision To Stay At Barcelona Ensures He'll Never Be The Greatest Ever / Taking A Look At Real Madrid On Their 2015 Summer Transfer Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taking A Look At Barcelona On Their 2015 Summer Transfer Window by hydee123(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
I can't but give FCBarcelona kudos in the way they managed to sign and sell players during this summer transfer window’s despite a FIFA ban.

Barcelona explore the loophole in the punishment which allowed the Catalans to circumvent the ban and sign players who would not played or be registered until January 2016.

No sooner had FCbarca completed the treble in Berlin against Juventus, they announced the signing of Aleix Vidal on a contract until 2020.

Lets take a look at who's come in and who is gone out.

IN

Aleix Vidal

He is an exciting wing-back, secured from Sevilla on a contract until 2020. He will definitely give Alves a real competition

Ardan Turan

He signed from Atletico Madrid, Turan is the definition of a typical modern day midfielder, combative, competitive and skillful. Technically sound and also strong in possession, there is no doubt that he will slot straight into the Barcelona midfield.
Who will he displace?
Captain Andres Iniesta is untouchable at present in terms of a starting spot. Leaving Sergio Busquets and Ditto Rakitic place a question mark.

Out

Pedro Rodriguez

According to reports, manager Luis Enrique wanted Pedro to stay at the club, but due to the player ambitious to play week in, week out, he has to leave. Chelsea signed him at a bargain price of £21 million.

Ibrahim Afellay

After a loan spells at Schalke and Olympiakos didn’t result any fruit for the winger, Barcelona decided to allow the injury-prone Dutchman to leave on a free transfer.

Ex-Barca player Mark Hughes was in no hesitation to take him to Stoke city to Premier League.

Adama Traore

La Masia product, much was expexted from him but couldn't live up to his expectation. He was allowed to sign for Aston Villa.

Patric Gabarron

Gabarron was sold to Lazio in June on a four year contract.

Dennis Suarez

Suarez sold to Villareal after a loan at Sevilla...

You might not agree with me, but i think the Catalonia have really done a good work in their summer transfer window dealings.

http://hideesoccertalk..com/2015/09/taking-look-at-barcelona-on-their-2015.html#more

Re: Taking A Look At Barcelona On Their 2015 Summer Transfer Window by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Barca is wow!
Re: Taking A Look At Barcelona On Their 2015 Summer Transfer Window by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
add me up on watsapp to join a large community of football fans on watsapp jst add me and tell me ur name and ur club thanx heres my number 09024869345

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Our Do You Know Segment Featuring Chelsea, Arsenal And Man City / Dallas Cowboys Replace Real Madrid As World's Most Valuable Sports Team / FIFA Rankings: Super Falcons Drop Eight Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.