Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

What Is The Difference Between "Complete And Finished"? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Difference Between "Complete And Finished"? (1155 Views)

I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! / How Do You Understand The Difference Between Complete And Finished / Difference Between Successful And Unsuccessful People (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between "Complete And Finished"? by chocolateme(f): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Any other definition better than this?

Re: What Is The Difference Between "Complete And Finished"? by POWEROFPEACE(m): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Honesty Op, you are very funny. I didn't know that was the dimension of your topic initially.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between "Complete And Finished"? by baruzeez(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
lol
Re: What Is The Difference Between "Complete And Finished"? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2015
chocolateme:
Any other definition better than this?
Hahaha it seems like you're a funny girl.

She looks complete because of her beauty and shape but can easily finish men who already got finished with their lives grin

Evil grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between "Complete And Finished"? by chocolateme(f): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahaha it seems like you're a funny girl.

She looks complete because of her beauty and shape but can easily finish men who already got finished with their lives grin

Evil grin cheesy
lol
Re: What Is The Difference Between "Complete And Finished"? by jeremiah505(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Smiles... Interesting piece...
Learnt quite alot...
Re: What Is The Difference Between "Complete And Finished"? by Badex10(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
....F[img]....F[/img]....F
Re: What Is The Difference Between "Complete And Finished"? by tpiander: 2:08am On Sep 22, 2015
same difference between incomplete and unfinished.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak In University Of Maiduguri Campus [photos] / 17 Experiences Only People Who Attended Kogi State Uni Will Get / 21 Genius Hacks For Fixing Ruined Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.