Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? (1717 Views)

Cost Of Registering A Business In Nigeria / What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? / Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? by PulseWeb: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Am a freelancer and am into web solutions(website designing, hosting & bulksms) I want to register my business name because most of my clients ask if I am a registered business. I want to know how much it costs and the procedure involved.

Anybody with vast information on this should kindly explain.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? by hexy40: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
I heard it's 45,000 naira
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? by PulseWeb: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
hexy40:
I heard it's 45,000 naira
gbam!!! Ehnn, Naa waa oooo. How much Kon be LTD
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? by ekenzzi: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2015
An agent I met @ d CAC office told me it will cost me 20k, bt I bliv if I hv 2go directly it maybe lesser dan d 20k.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? by bedfordng(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2015
just budget up to 20k
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? by Sugarfairy: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
It's not as difficult or expensive as I thought... I paid 500 naira for an availability form where you fill in the intentended business name, after a week I went back to check if the name I filled was available... It was available and so was asked to pay #250 for one other form ... And then 10,000 for the registration proper ... Was asked to come for the certificate on Monday... A week after payment.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? by ekenzzi: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Please fairy which location re u writing from please?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? by hexy40: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
PulseWeb:
gbam!!! Ehnn, Naa waa oooo. How much Kon be LTD

That's wat I was talking about.. LTD
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? by PulseWeb: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
After weighing my options on how to go about the registration. I decided to go to Alausa to try myself. I got there, bought a search form for 500naira, filled and submitted. I was asked to comeback next week to check if the names are available. The total package costs less than 11k

Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? by saints2(f): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Sugarfairy:
It's not as difficult or expensive as I thought... I paid 500 naira for an availability form where you fill in the intentended business name, after a week I went back to check if the name I filled was available... It was available and so was asked to pay #250 for one other form ... And then 10,000 for the registration proper ... Was asked to come for the certificate on Monday... A week after payment.

What things were you asked to filled? What are the main things that you were been asked in the form
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? by lalaboi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hi,

Were you guys succesfull with the registration after a week? someone wants to charge me 25K here but i am guessing its instand.

@PulseWeb

I saw your web design for an eccomerce shop. kindly drop your contact do discuss further.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? by PulseWeb: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
I am to go back on Monday to check if the names are available and to proceed with the registration. I will advise u to go to CAC office and register it ur self. It cost N11,750 plus ur tfare.

lalaboi:
Hi,

Were you guys succesfull with the registration after a week? someone wants to charge me 25K here but i am guessing its instand.

@PulseWeb

I saw your web design for an eccomerce shop. kindly drop your contact do discuss further.

Okkk...u can reach me on 08062207346 or BBM: 24D2A0CC
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? by punchbabe: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
For registration of your company- business names, limited etc., you can contact me for genuine and hassle free professional registration. You can contact me.

jayguchi@yahoo.com
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? by amonah: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
U can contact me for any legit dealing @ the CAC. Call or Whatsapp me on 08155909095.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's New World Trade Center Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High / How Much Does A Bag Of Oloyin Beans Cost? / Brand New Inverter For Sale From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.