Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Want To Learn Php And Mysql And Java - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Php And Mysql And Java (850 Views)

Android Quiz Application With Json Parser, Php And Mysql Database / Mysql And SQL,,any Difference?? / Whats The Difference B/w Mysql And Sql: Do They Relate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Php And Mysql And Java by peacemaka(f): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2009
Hi Nairalanders!
Pls kindly help i want to learn php and mysql and java programming language. I need a some sites where i can download and some sites to visit and read to my understanding.
Re: I Want To Learn Php And Mysql And Java by Bossman(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2009
This topic has been discussed here a number of times. Most of what you need is online for free. Just google for it. For example, there are a number of dowloadable java books online. You can also download the JDK from Sun's site and start with small simple programs. If you get stuck, post back here and folks will try to help. I would also suggest you download a simple text editor and you can set it up and use it to compile run your programs.
Re: I Want To Learn Php And Mysql And Java by Bossman(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2009
This topic has been discussed here a number of times. Most of what you need is online for free. Just google for it. For example, there are a number of dowloadable java books online.  You can also download the JDK from Sun's site and start with small simple programs. If you get stuck, post back here and folks will try to help. I would also suggest you download a simple text editor and you can set it up and use it to compile run your programs.
Re: I Want To Learn Php And Mysql And Java by hymnha(m): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2009
do you know what you want, did you just to hear about programming from someone? What did you actually want to become.
Re: I Want To Learn Php And Mysql And Java by hymnha(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2009
sorry, was harsh
sad lipsrsealed
i'm very sorry
Re: I Want To Learn Php And Mysql And Java by ifelekan1(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2009
Hello peacemaka,
Thats good of u. Get materials on those programming languages and start learning. Its all about time. and more so u need to develop programming skills. It is not easy to be a programmer. just take it cool. I know u wanna be a Lady programmer

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Use Facebook And Nairaland.com / Java Netbeans Help / C++/c Compilers Are So Bad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.