Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com (105749 Views)

OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) / New!!! Rent To Own (own A New Estate Home By Paying Rent For Some Years);d / Put A Touch Of Royalty In Your Home By Using Silkacoat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Naff24(f): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2015
It's high time to post my father's house on Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Lousymouth(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2015
OP thats a big Lie... Thats OTEDOLA's House near Mecqueen in Ikoyi not Dangote's House.... I know that house very well.... Nairaland is now turning into poo-land.... Someone just downloaded some interior pictures and uploaded them... Next thing is Frontpage... You wanna know the reason you are not taken very serious Mr. Seun

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by val15: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2015
money is good
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Alexander001(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2015
mikron:
Rare Top 10 Photos of Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Home

.Africa Cradle was granted rare access into Africa’s richest man’s home, which he is putting up for sale in northern Abuja. Mr. Dangote has called this place home for a good twelve years, and he said he is selling the property because he has just completed a new piece of real estate in the United Kingdom, where he is switching to after putting ink to paper on a deal to purchase the london based Arsenal Football Club. Mr. Dangote is actually an avid soccer supporter, contrary to many people’s expectations, and he said he was looking forward to watching all the Arsenal matches from the Emirates Stadium after closing the deal. “I have to be there! I have to be there.” He said, with a rare smile on his face.

Source: http://www.africacradle.com/2015/08/28/rare-top-10-photos-of-africas-richest-man-aliko-dangotes-30-million-home/

I bovi's voice, we don catch am oo, we don catch am. " completed a new piece of real estate in the United Kingdom, where he is switching to after putting ink to paper on a deal to purchase the london based Arsenal Football Club... nawa for you bros. we for don hear say dangote buy arsenal. anyway, na your Lie sha.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Princejboy(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2015
chaii anybody way say money no good,make emm try porverty.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by SaviorJenvini(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2015
Ours will come someday, let's keep walking with honesty
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by pipz(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Op @mikron

Ponit of correction, the 1st house in your post (the white building) is Otedola's personal house. its at Mekwunwen Road, Ikoyi.

dont know where u got the pix of all those interior from ooo. but please, go and get your facts right. Yes, Dangote has a house in Karimu Kotun VI not too far from Mike's adenuga former home. Rumours has it that he's planing to build his new home in Banana island.

so stop deceving people cos you want to be on front page or whatever. and please apologize to everyone on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by jayben(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2015
tevinsolt:
Lies!! This are all bits and pieces of pictures you can find online. I have seen those pictures before and that's one of the ways I know. Those architectures and interior design are full on American.
True
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Kingjoshbaba(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2015
I GO RICH PASS DANGOTE!!!! God is Able!!!!
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by zudozz: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Guess this is d pix of d hse after he has lived in it 4 12 yrs. Nobody ever heard of this hse or seen it b4 now. While some people go build 1 bq 4 Lekki phase 3 dem no go let person hear word again.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Glowstone(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2015
undecided how come. we never see of his picture or that of his family on any wall

lies
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by babybos(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2015
VANITY UPON VANITY. ALL IS VANITY WITHOUT JESUS CHRIST
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by valoish: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2015
...in a country where majority are in abject poverty..
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by j1mmy: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2015
probably with borehole water, no central sewage and many polluting generators.
I'm afraid it's less energy efficient and safe than a social welfare house in Europe or america.
Nijja is a yeye country to live in
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by CallPolice: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2015
Nice one
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Maghan37: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2015
After seeing this house I felt like quoting my first lady. There is God ohhhh!!!! Chai. Dangote na only u waka come grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Jossyroyal1: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2015
menix:
Nice crib buh wat I have coming is better than this..
Me too!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by 4stylz: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2015
That house is not worth 30million dollars joor and that is not the interior of that house.. bloggers never stops!!!!

A 30million dollars house in California is like a small city abeg
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2015
Those are different collection of pictures, from John wall bathroom to one mansion in New York. Why do people lie?
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by basille(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2015
This are not pictures of dangote's house.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2015
him try but does children like justim bieber and people like mayweather get this kain house
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Ajgal10(f): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2015
CARLOSZ:
[size=20pt]$30m for a house in Nigeria and I still hide and tremble when I see Oga landlord.

God dey.
[/size]
Dont Worry,your time is here ok...Your Landlords mansion might be your Gateman or Pets Lodge tomorrow.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Ironi: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Are you sure this is Dangote's place?

This completely looks foreign decorative theme, not a sight hint of anything Nigerian Or African??

Looks a little out of place.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by choix007(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2015
It looks like what an artist drew, but mehn, this kind of house gives u inspiration and ideas and awesome dreams, u don't have to scream to God, u just whisper and he hears just like Adam in d garden of Eden.

BTW contentment is great gain.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by chinchong: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2015
tevinsolt:
Lies!! This are all bits and pieces of pictures you can find online. I have seen those pictures before and that's one of the ways I know. Those architectures and interior design are full on American.
you are right bro.i have those pictures on my phone since last year.i got them from a page on facebook "3D PRODUCTION AND ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN".
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Gguy4real: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2015
Shai see house see beautiful building God I must make it in jesus name
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by mkoabiola: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2015
Ds is not Dangote's mansion.
So many online gimmicks/poo for readers
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Lordleo89(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2015
Why download interior 3D designs and tag it to Dangote?
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by B2mario(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2015
JAMANZE:
Enjoy your money but remember the poor
Enjoy your money don't remember anybody when you were making it where were they?

Remember those you feel like helping and shun those you don't like.

Your money can not satisfy everybody.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by B2mario(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2015
JAMANZE:
Enjoy your money but remember the poor
Enjoy your money don't remember anybody when you were making it where were they?

Remember those you feel like to help and shun those you don't feel like to help.

Your money can not satisfy everybody.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Toks2008(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2015
lacasera14:
Oh ma lawd!!! I must make it IJN Amen

I say A big AMEN to that but do you know you can have a mansion in heaven that will make this look like a child's play?

It is ironic that this building and all the decor can not stand the least of the mansions in heaven.

Its good to make billions on earth but there is a place where the billion is worthless.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO AND NO MATTER HOW YOU GO ABOUT MAKING MONEY,DON'T EVER BE CAUGHT DEAD WITHOUT ACCEPTING JESUS AS LORD AS SAVIOR.

Every other thing as important as they seem to be on earth,you will take nada with you once you close your eyes to this cruel world and you will realize just as the richest man to ever lived this earth wrote "all is vanity,meaningless, a chase after the wind"

Be wise and understand that if every billionaire and millionaire in this world were to be stripped open and the source of their wealth made known,you will be amazed that only a minute fraction will be qualified to be called millionaires. Don't fret or marvel at men's riches because most of them made their wealth in a very cruel and satanic ways.

Try your best to make billions if you can, don't force it but go about it legitimately and it will come if its meant to be.
https://www.nairaland.com/2563215/10-amazing-reasons-why-must

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday / Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... / Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.