Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,489 members, 7,847,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine (23149 Views)

Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos / 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos / Pastor, Others Nabbed Over ATM Scam, Burglar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2015
I don't understand why some people choose to throw their life's because of money. Now they spend at least the next 10years behind bars. NA wa oh
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by okooloyun1(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Dollyak(f): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2015
Something needs to be done about this

1 Like

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by tupacshakur(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2015
Eyin omo Igbo...Igbo

Mo gbo Information...MATION

Lori Nairaland...RALAND

Pe e n gbe COCAINE...COCAINE

Pe e n fa Shhhhhh...SHHHHHH...

8 Likes

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2015
Saddening
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by MadCow1: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2015
Kaakulator:
Simon Omoluonye,Obidike Onodyer,Friday Onyeabor,Emma Ifoh

Before opening this thread, I made a bet with my sister that they're yeeboes. i don chop her money

Is that Simon not a oil soup licker? angry
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by sukkot: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2015
ndigbo again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Simon Omoluonye, Obidike Onodyer, Friday Onyeabor and Emma Ifoh............well done ....ooo IGBO KWENU.......MA GOD HELP US... NEX OPtION FOR DEM IS DEAD....MA GOD HELP US.... PEOPLE KEEP DISGRACING NIGERIA.. and ABROAD......MA GOD HELPUS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2015
tongue angry
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Chidexter:

Mtchhewww. People like you is the reason why Nigeria isnt moving forward.
Tribalism is totally bad: besides Emma Ifor and Simon Omoluonye doesnt sound igbo to me

Peace

Oh now you know tribalism is bad! i know i'll still catch you typing yoruba as yellowbar.i don mark your name

6 Likes

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by sukkot: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2015
MadCow1:

grin grin oil soup licker lmao
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2015
MadCow1:

This one?

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by tupacshakur(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Dollyak:
Something needs to be done about this

Can you proffer solutions to nipping this nefarious act by Fl@theads in the bud?

1 Like

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by sukkot: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2015
walahi ndigbo you have to stop this drug pushing by fire or by holy ghost

5 Likes

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by ostopsmich(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Overweight, protruding tummy and pot belly problem, visit http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by josite: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2015
while not affirming drug dealing.but let us be kind.we really dont know how pressurized they could be before taking such a drastic decision with the potential of a death penalty.
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by ibkgab001: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Please nonso is from which tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by nochildsplay(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Yeebhoes still cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Cameleon72(f): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Since govt can't create work for them, they choose that as their self employed career.

1 Like

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by azzima(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Igbo men will become endangered species very soon. It's either incarcerations, executions from China, Indonesia, malaysia, Thailand or killings by rival drug dealers. This is what Nnamdi Kanu should be preaching against.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by azzima(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2015
konkonbilo:
The word 'drug' is synonymous to igbo. Yes, I said igbo. When you look at our pharmaceutical industries today in Nigeria, most of them are owned by the igbo, e. g Evans, Dr Meyers etc. Theses are companies owned by the igbos producing our tablets and syrup. E. G practamol and so on(legitimate business men). But when you look at it the other way round, there are still the same group of people found with all kinds of hard drugs e. g cocaine and so on all over the world. It's in the blood and there's nothing anybody can do about it. We can only preach for the bad eggs among them to change their ways and stop giving the country a bad name. Proudly Nigerian.
You mean paracetamol filled with chalk? ??these Biafrans are known for illegal drug manufacturing. They can never be straight. They will mix illegality with legality

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Chidexter(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Kaakulator:

Oh now you know tribalism is bad! i know i'll still catch you typing yoruba as yellowbar.i don mark your name

I've never and will never be a tribal bigot. You can check all my posts on nairaland.
Good day

1 Like

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by omenka(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2015
That a handful of them have chosen to consistently do what they know is wrong doesn't mean every Igbo man is a potential drug dealer. It is high time nairalanders stopped this tradition of mocking an entire people for the reason of the indiscretion by a few.

8 Likes

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by tunde1200(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2015
grin grin

You make laugh.
Dem for carry the thing to Indonesia were they will kill them.

Kaakulator:

Before opening this thread, I made a bet with my sister that they're yeeboes. i don chop her money
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2015
No short cut to success...Happy birthday to me... grin

3 Likes

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by ibkgab001: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2015
Are they from sokoto or bauchi if not from eastern side ... Awon Omo yeebooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by ibkgab001: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2015
Iro ooooo

Rara oooo

1 Like

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by nuesmann(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2015
thats their industry
Kaakulator:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Barram: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by mkoabiola: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2015
All d tribal comments so far got my ribs cracking.
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Eberex(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2015
Kaakulator:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Dating Fraud In India (PHOTO) / Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings / Nigerian Customs Seize Pangolin Scales, Claws Worth Over ₦1.7 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.