Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos (61989 Views)

Thief In Tears After Being Nabbed During Robbery Operation In Delta. Photos / Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos) / Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by CastedDude: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Four underage girls, whose ages range between 10 and 13, were among the 13 suspected cultists arrested by the police in Ogun State early this week. According to reports, other male members of the suspected group were in their early teens, and their leader slightly older. He is 19 years of age.

All the suspects were, at time of their arrests, residents of Mosunmore Village near Kobape in Abeokuta, the state capital.

Stunned by the worrisome development, the Baale of the community was said to have alerted the police, sequel to the alarm raised by one of the suspected girl's mother.

True to the allegation, detectives attached to Owode-Egba Police Divisional Headquarters, led by the Divisional Police Officer (DPO), Shehu Alao, swung into action and succeeded in smoking them out of their camp during initiation of another set of girls.

Speaking on the ugly incident, the state Police Commissioner, CP Ahmed Iliyasu, disclosed to Crimepuzzle that on Monday, August 28, 2017, at about 6:30 pm, a woman raised alarm to the Baale of Mosunmore Village near Kobape, here in Abeokuta, to the effect that her daughter went out late a day previous.

"Apparently disturbed by the said outing, the woman pestered her daughter who later confessed that she was initiated into a cult group, a development the woman found difficult to conceal to herself and alerted the community head who, in turn called in my men.

"Consequently, officers of Owode-Egba Division stormed the area and successfully apprehended the 13 youngsters in the process of initiating yet another set of underaged girls", CP Iliyasu said.

The girls, all primary six school leavers, confessed to being lured into the group by the boys.

Leader of the group known as "Penalty Guys", 19-year-old Tunde Adio, narrated to Crimepuzzle how he was initiated by one Tosin, also a resident of the community in January, 2017, adding that they came about their own group's name during the last Easter celebration when his third-in-command, 13-year-old Adewale Raphael's church was organizing a picnic.

According to Adio, "we decided to do customized vests, with the the inscription "Penalty Guys". This was what attracted the girls and agreed to be initiated".

Adio's second-in-command, Silas Sunday, 15, was also arrested during the police raid.

Meanwhile, CP Iliyasu has ordered that the suspects be transferred to the Anti-Kidnapping and Cultism Unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID) for further investigation and prosecution of the suspects.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/shocking-four-underage-girls-nabbed-during-initiation-as-cult-members.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by CastedDude: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2017

1 Share

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wasted sperms

At their age undecided

Ogun state, home for every evil things you can ever think of #spits

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by smartty68(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Youngsters wasting away in these generation. Just imagine how young they're angry

Parental negligence is the worst thing that could ever happened to child upbringing

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by Kashbwoyjnr: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Yoruba and crime sha

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by sarrki(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by olatade(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wonders shall never end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
The biggest problem is we don't have 'juvenile centres' in Nigeria so they might just end up in a notorious jail like 'Elewe eran' and instead of getting rehabilitated, they will probably just meet people who will mould them to become 'harder' criminals angry

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by sarrki(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
Yoruba and crime sha

When I say Igbos are terrorist I mean it

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by sarrki(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
smartty68:
D

Hmmm in other to yearn opata
Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by MrRichy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
NCAN food don ready....

btw is the CP pregnant ?

7 Likes

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by sarrki(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Wasted sperms

At their age undecided

Fake ipob Jews and ipob occultist all over the place

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

Fake ipob Jews and ipob occultist all over the place

You need deliverance sir

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by smartty68(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmm in other to yearn opata
Opata yearning is your thing. You know what I mean cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by smartty68(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
Yoruba and crime sha
Ogar is everywhere ni angry

2 Likes

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by sarrki(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

You need deliverance sir

Ipob occultist needs full intercession and a lot of night vigil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by jumobi1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Wasted sperms

At their age undecided

You're quite evil. They're still young and can be rehabilitated into positive citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
jumobi1:

You're quite evil. They're still young and can be rehabilitated into positive citizens.

Better they were caught now, cos these people am seeing here are potential Badoo members. The Badoo gang members started from here too

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by Jenny1010(f): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
we have all made bad decision at some point when we were teens . spare them jarr
Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by pyyxxaro: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
Speechless
Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by Alexk2(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Better rehabilitate and reintegrate them back to the society. It is not yet late for these once

4 Likes

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Alexk2:
Better rehabilitate and reintegrate them back to the society. It is not yet late for these once
Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by boman2014: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
undecided undecided angry
Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
I'm really disappointed in what I read virtually everyday in the news media ..I'm also terribly disappointed with the comments above, tribalising the whole thing.. There is no state or region that is exempted from these societal menace.. I know the days are evil but commenting and castigating one another like kids doesn't show how matured we are as adults... Please lets join hands together to build this country.. I'm a Deltan.. And I believe this country will get to where God wants us to be in no distant time..

#BE A VOICE AND NOT A NOISE...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sad

1 Like

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by Pharaoh9(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hmm, after initiation they start skull mining

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by Lexusgs430: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Which kind cult ?
Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by Erhun10z: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
So, Na So I For Slap One 13 Years Old Jss1 Girl Then The Next Thing 20 Under Aged Don Track Me Down Like Ants Vs Cockroach Abi !!! No More Small Pekin Again That Is How In Me Area Even 16 Years Old Boy Publicly Smokes Weed...Please My People, Always Respect Everybody And Put Age Aside

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by Akshow: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
It's Ogun again. So so rituals and cultism. Fetish people. Afooonjas come and see ur maternal nieces

8 Likes

Re: Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos by realestniggah: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nigeria is so backward

if you have any opportunity to leave Nigeria for a better country I will advice you to leave..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Reveals How Much She Charges Per Sex (Video, Pics) / El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) / John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.