Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Photos From Funke Akindele's Birthday Bash In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Funke Akindele's Birthday Bash In London (1016 Views)

Photos From Bambam's 29th Birthday Bash In Abuja / Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming / Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Funke Akindele's Birthday Bash In London by topeorekoy(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2015
Nollywod actress Funke Akindele on Sunday August 30th 2015 pulled in a host of colleagues and celebrities to celebrate her birthday party at Cokobar in London. T

he celebs that came are, Yaw, Princess, Oke Bakassi, AY, JJC and many more. The birthday babe was presented with a personalised 3 decker birthday cake.

Funke, is known for her comic role in the film 'Jenifa' had a super 39th birthday bash.

More photos @

http://topeorekoya..com/2015/09/photos-from-funke-akindeles-birthday.html

Re: Photos From Funke Akindele's Birthday Bash In London by Bacteriocin(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2015
Jenipha baby
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele's Birthday Bash In London by mayorjosh(m): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2015
Her birthday so...?

How does that stop oil theives from stealing our oil

Besides must they celebrate birthday in london,new york or paris before it becomes a party...no beef but mehn all d money they spent could v been used to feed an orpahanage for 3 months...and those orphans ll feel ontop of d world by meeting her
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele's Birthday Bash In London by Imortal001: 7:38am On Sep 02, 2015
Happy birthday to her!
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele's Birthday Bash In London by madridguy(m): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Where is her husband ?
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele's Birthday Bash In London by Ayomight(m): 7:40am On Sep 02, 2015
She looks so different and more beautiful wink..........Nice picture,hard work frm the photographer
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele's Birthday Bash In London by Ayomight(m): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2015
madridguy:
Where is her husband ?
She has being divorced,dude
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele's Birthday Bash In London by pyyxxaro: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2015
@ 39

I think I shouldn't be wrong to call her a VERY OLD LAYER

If this one na Fowl, her Egg go be green cry
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele's Birthday Bash In London by chiibekee(f): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2015
Nice cake and shoe
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele's Birthday Bash In London by ellahzy(f): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Happy bday girlie.

is she now a full time comedian?

whr are her fellow actors ?
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele's Birthday Bash In London by Came: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Her age really show for her face.Something tells that she is not happy.I wish her well .
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele's Birthday Bash In London by SAMBARRY: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2015
Came:
Her age really show for her face.Something tells that she is not happy.I wish her well .
if you think happiness is dependent on marital status then you have a long way to go . meanwhile why are you people always bitter whenever others are happy. What kind of spirit is that undecided

somebody is celebrating her birthday. You don't have anything nice to say about her and all you can say is she's not happy. undecided

jeez. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Miley Cyrus Poses Nude Again For Candy Magazine (18+) / Actor Femi Adebayo Was Pictures With His Dad Bello Salami / Why My Family Supported My Divorce – Actress Monalisa Chinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.