Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Why My Family Supported My Divorce – Actress Monalisa Chinda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Family Supported My Divorce – Actress Monalisa Chinda (1018 Views)

Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Visits Her On Set (Photo) / Checkout Actress Monalisa Chinda's New Look In These Magnificent Photos / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Family Supported My Divorce – Actress Monalisa Chinda by oluchingorji(f): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Monalisa Chinda, Nollywood star actress has opened up on her broken marriage, stating that ”no matter how a woman might provoke a man, the man has no right to raise his hands on the woman but simply walk away.” According to the mother of one who was a victim of a violent marriage, she stated..

Source (http://www.adelove.com/why-my-family-supported/)

Re: Why My Family Supported My Divorce – Actress Monalisa Chinda by MediaDeveloper(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
okay

I do not support any man to beat his wife, but how can you expect a man to simply walk away every time his woman misbehaves?

If all the woman in this world leave their men for every little hit, would there be anything like marriage anniversaries?

HOPE YOU GET ME RIGHT?
Re: Why My Family Supported My Divorce – Actress Monalisa Chinda by YoBoyfwend(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
She as she dey romance the tree.. cheesy she don get new husband be that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why My Family Supported My Divorce – Actress Monalisa Chinda by jaelz(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
okay clap for yourself lets just leave trash for lawma
Re: Why My Family Supported My Divorce – Actress Monalisa Chinda by pretydiva(f): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Na all of una be victim of violence ni undecided..keep deceiving ya selves

(1) (Reply)

I Will Arrest Danku And His Mother- Oritsefemi Opens Up On Beef With His Manager / See Bella Naija's 3 Hot& Sexy Sisters / Photos: Ciara And Darey Pose Together On The 'ove Like A Movie' Black Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.