Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) (42740 Views)

DPR Gives Out FREE Fuel To Motorists In Kwara / Gov. Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (photo) / See Photos Of Gov. Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State - See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by simplynola(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2015
royallord1:

if it is his duty to oversee as u stated above... u are sayin it is not his duty to participate in the workings of the agencies...
nigerians and there insatiability...u all crave a leader that would lead by example... u got one doing just dat and yet u complain...
if u dont knw the governor can shut down d airports for watever reason he chose.. he can say the airport is a risk to his state.. due to security reason.. airports are taken as entry point (boarder) of any state..
oshiomole shut down d airport in benin at one time over taxation reason... wat do u have to say abt dat

For Oshiomole to shut down the airport signifies the relevant authorities under the sections of the provision "to advice" informed him of the lapses of which he took action, not for him to start checking all the tax receipt of over a million citizen of the state one after the other all in the name of leadership by example. Do the governors even have the expertise to determine forged or fake documents. So don't get things mix up. Let him make agencies and parastatals functional to do their duties. How many workings can he participate. That's how they work into the psyche of Nigerians making you believe they are grassroots people and working while they siphon billions.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by honeywealth75(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2015
ceometromedia:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-T1_g0-BWAjQ/Veag3rT_IUI/AAAAAAAGcf0/WqUvuuH_9t0/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Lol. Action governor...

PHOTO CREDIT

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/638364738615967744

omo mehn dis man don dey get tumor 4 in brain ohh. Whats d meaning of all these public or media stunts this man has been doing?

There are lot of things things to attend to in his office.

I think in needs to be taking to Karu institute for policy and strategic research,

oga fayose stay in ur office and let d Frsc,Vio,and the police do their work.

Stop all dis Oshi u are doing.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Bacteriocin(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2015
aleem50:
I don't know the problem of Nigerians,the guy is down to earth,u are still complaining and if he isn't u fools will still complain.
Down to earth as FRSC officials?
The next time you quote me, avoid abusive words because anything I say here is my opinion which I don't need anybody's consent before I air it.
If you are looking for who to exchange words with, check the next door

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by abdulceasaryah: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2015
This is not the work of the governor......cheap propaganda...... Always behaving like a tout..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Queennikky:
Lol..... This dude na jack of all Trades grin

nope dis is not d right word to use, haba! Think of something better, u meant he is master of non grin
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by bamkam(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2015
The governor is a clown

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by bankyprince(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2015
I was there!!!
Op! what you've posted outright rubbish. That man in the car was one f the people the came to the office on Monday at the State Secretariat in Ado Ekiti. The Governor only looked at his I.D. Card. It was afterwards that he (Fayose) picked on the late comers.
You can compare the attire the governor is putting on for to confirm.
STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2015
benedictnsi:

Hahahahahaha Hahaha Hahaha
Bros abeg, leave our entertainer.

Since we no get Hon. Patrick replacement, make we d use this one d laugh na...... Abi na only oshomole we go d read

true talkp, see as Fayose wear winter coat for inside Ekiti grin shocked
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by iamphill: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2015
What exactly is he trying to prove? Was really feeling him before but now it seems he is just putting on a show but to what purpose?

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by xamuelotu(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2015
MadCow1:
Mark My Words.. Wetin do Bendel State and Gongola State na ehn go do Ekiti State..

See who dey challenge President Buhari.. grin

If this is the best man to be Governor of Ekiti State, then Ekiti State isn't worthy of being a Local Government Area talkless of being a State.

The Governor obviously has no idea what his scope of work is.
u called dis a local gov't area

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Akon419:
The best governor yourubaa land have ever produce.
Mumu, that's an insult to Yorubas..why don't u exchange him with the governor of ur state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2015
xamuelotu:
u called dis a local gov't area

You must be one of the "Highly Educated" Ekiti people they speak of.. grin

No wonder Fayose is your governor.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Boyewu: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2015
I can not proud of you as my governor for this fruitless assignment given to yourself. Go back to drawing board and do the work of executive governor of Ekiti and not unnecessary cosmetic activities. .
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by temmym4(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Guzh, Whats wrong with this man?
He is more of a thug than a Governor.. his position don tire am self, Imagine this... a reckless car driver knocking down a whole state Governor, u begin to wonder wetin Governor dey do for road.. of course he was busy checking vehicle papers. na him work?

The next agenda will probably be a sanitation process, na to start checking people's houses for dirty yards environment.. na God go help u when toilet door Jam from front while u were still inspecting, leaving you inside crying for help.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by klax(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose please enough of this I don't want to know why you are doing this but stop alk these jargons it's not your job to do this pls. Enough my guy pls enough this is out of people stewardship as a governor pls ok. I like you so much but on this No No and No. Don't piss me off.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Ephemmm: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2015
ZUBY77:

[s]As Chief security officer of the state, it is within his rights to check everything.
[/s]

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2015
Missy89:
What is the meaning of this?

Built a hall, commissions fuji music, catching late comers, drives a truck now he is checking licenses ?

Is this what ekiti has been reduced to?

My sister, na wetin Ekiti want grin na im dem dey see so. Very soon 4yrs go pass dem no go get anything to show for them "stomach infrastructure" but a large toilet full of the guvnor's shit. grin
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2015
this man is really a jerk , What's all the show for while he's got a lot of work to do for the Pple Mtcheeeew
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by philfrey08: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2015
nuelyoyo:
Mr man, I wish I could see u one on one so as to lecture u and raise the level of expectations u need from politician, it is not Fayose's duty to check vehicle papers, all these thing he is doing lately is just publicity stunt (eye service) just to gain cheap popularity. How does all this actions add value to the lives of Ekiti people?
Just been sarcastic!
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by aleem50(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2015
Bacteriocin:

Down to earth as FRSC officials?
The next time you quote me, avoid abusive words because anything I say here is my opinion which I don't need anybody's consent before I air it.
If you are looking for who to be exchange words with, check the next door
Oh! I sound abusive. I am sorry tho but u don't have to say public stunt in the first place,though you are entitle to your own opinion.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Appareil(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2015
THAT DAY WAS A DAY OF WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE!!!
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
omenka:
Redundancy on fleek. Soon enough, he'd be checking the stench of the fart of residents of Ekiti. What a joke.

A single culvert, he's yet to construct in over a year, yet cyberspace is inundated daily with pictures of him thugging around.

And you've never seen the Wailers call him a "governor of pictures", but there is no gainsaying how teary eyed they get when they see pictures of Mr President on different occasions two days in a row.

Goodspeed people of Ekiti, you now have yourselves a "guavanor".

Ignorance!!!

Not every work done is being displayed in the media.

if you are not certain of something, don't say

#childrenofhate!
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by 2kris(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ugomba:
The Jose Mourinho of Nigeria Government.
i dey text u
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Dudulewa1(f): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
O yato Governor... Do better for ur ppl
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by writemeshyahoo: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Na wah oooo !!! Nothing wey man no go see for this obodo naija.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Warldbest(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Na dat gal 4 bak he dey eye
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by aresa: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
Is it that the road officials dont know their work or he is freaking jobless!

Lioki more like mental illness because his actions and utterances are never normal.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Fayose the emperor of Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Musiwa

Fayose the Alafin and Ooni in one Person. Orlandohowah

Fayose the Sango of our time. Mynd44
if I wooze u slap eh u go enter coma ni
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
This man has finally lost his marbles

Next time he should go clean toilet
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by tuk2ato(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
But the APC Photographer does a better job grin.
CallPolice:
He hasn't been doing any meaningful thing.

Thanks to his photographer.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Fumbaby: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
helpee:
Bros, I am for real. The same way fashola was busy arresting violators of BRT lane. You didn't say it was the work of LASTMA then. Sometimes you encourage people to obey the law by doing something like this.

Did fash leave his office in the morning to go and stand on the brt lane?

People of ekiti how market? stomach infrastructure December chicken is on the way
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nastydude:
My amiable governor. As Apc dey see all wetin u dey do,cold dey catch them. Fayose for presideńt 2019.

U funnyy die , he fit be President of ekiti pple dat has d same population with Alimosho local govt..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections / Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. / Old Picture Of Abba Kyari Campaigning Against Drug Use Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.