Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

To All Lovers Of Game Of Thrones. (preview Of Season 6) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / To All Lovers Of Game Of Thrones. (preview Of Season 6) (1202 Views)

REVIEW: Why #mtvshuga Season 6 Is The Best Nigerian Content I’ve Seen This Year / Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Lovers Of Game Of Thrones. (preview Of Season 6) by Dmcool(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2015
As we await season 6 of Game Of Thrones which would be released by April 2016, let's examine, preview and check out possible things to expect in season 6.

1. Is Jon Snow really dead?
More than 8 weeks after the final episode of Game of
Thrones season 5, many fans are still refusing to believe that Jon Snow's life really came to an end.
In the continuing adventures of Game of Thrones. Jon Snow, real name (Kit Harington) was seen heading back to Belfast, where other cast members are filming for season 6. He was apparently on the same flight as Tom Wlaschiha, who plays assassin Jaqen H'ghar in the show. Other cast members have also been seen in the city.

Also, Kit-Harington still has his long hair. The actor is yet to abandon his Jon Snow haircut. He was under contractual obligation to keep his hair long while he played Snow and suggested earlier this year that he was looking forward to cutting it once his Game of Thrones role was over.

Another latest "clues" comes from an HBO email promoting its "Honour the Fallen: The Memoriam Collection" toys. The collection features dead characters from the show, including Joffrey Baratheon and Oberyn Martell. But Jon Snow is conspicuously absent from the line-up.

2. Will Arya Stark be permanently blind?
Aside from Jon Snow's demise, one of season five's
most shocking plot lines was the psychotic and brutal
traits Arya showed in her killing of Meryn Trant. In the season 5 finale, Arya's unusual punishment for killing Trant, rather than Thin Man, was the loss of her sight in a rather unnerving fashion.

3. Will Sansa Stark escape from Ramsay?
Another cliff-hanger involves Arya's sister Sansa Stark, who was leaping off the high wall of Winterfell with Theon at the end of season 5. But where will they go and will Sansa be able to escape from her abusive husband Ramsay?

4. Are Tyrion and Jon part Targaryens?
One theory is that Tyrion Lannister may also be a Targaryen. The Mad King Aerys II Targaryen, Daenerys's father, was particularly fond of Tyrion's mother, Joanna Lannister, and in the book, A Dance with Dragons, Daenerys is told that her father "took liberties" during the bedding ritual at Joanna's wedding to Tyrion's father Tywin. When Tyrion shoots his father at the end of season 4, Tywin utters: "You are no son of mine." I believe this might be more than a dying retort and that Jon and Tyrion are the other two dragon riders needed to reclaim the Iron Throne with Daenerys, according to a vision she had in season 3.

5. Snow isn't Ned's bastard?
Another theory is that Jon Snow is not Ned Stark's
illegitimate son, but rather the son of Ned's sister Lyanna and Daenerys's older brother, Rhaegar. On her deathbed in the Tower of Joy, a single tower located in the Red Mountains of Dorne, Lyanna asks Ned to promise her something.... Some people speculate that this could be a request to bring up her boy (Jon Snow) as his own.

6. Queen Cersei would revenge?
After Cersei had "the walk of shame" and survived her imprisonment, she may have to enlist the help of Qyburn once more in the battle to ensure the Red Keep remains under her family's control, while Qyburn has taken on perhaps the most gruesome character of all, Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane, as his own personal warrior. This means "blood will flow".

Finger crossed! I can't wait for the season 6 to be out.

Re: To All Lovers Of Game Of Thrones. (preview Of Season 6) by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Wow! I can't wait! cool
Re: To All Lovers Of Game Of Thrones. (preview Of Season 6) by armadeo(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
I've always suspected snow particularly as Edward refused to say a word about him. In the books it's very suspicious.

He maybe a Dragon rider.

The one I feel will impact the next season is the one nobody even remembered. Brandon stark. He could warg a human what of a Dragon?

1 Like

Re: To All Lovers Of Game Of Thrones. (preview Of Season 6) by Dmcool(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
armadeo:
I've always suspected snow particularly as Edward refused to say a word about him. In the books it's very suspicious.

He maybe a Dragon rider.

The one I feel will impact the next season is the one nobody even remembered. Brandon stark. He could warg a human what of a Dragon?

Oh yea! I av even forgotten Brandon stark. I think he will be back with full force.

1 Like

Re: To All Lovers Of Game Of Thrones. (preview Of Season 6) by vkon2(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2015
i so much love dis movie so real and unpredictable...cant wait for season six
Re: To All Lovers Of Game Of Thrones. (preview Of Season 6) by Dmcool(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Season 6 will be out by April 2016
Re: To All Lovers Of Game Of Thrones. (preview Of Season 6) by Dmcool(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Even Barack Obama is desperate to know about Snow's
fate, reports The Guardian. Director David Nutter told
Comic Con what happened when he recently met the
US President. Describing Obama as "the number-one
Game Of Thrones fan in the world", Nutter said: "He
shook my hand, and he put his other hand on my
shoulder and he said, 'You didn't kill Jon Snow did
you?' and I said, 'Mr President, Jon Snow is deader
than dead.'"
Re: To All Lovers Of Game Of Thrones. (preview Of Season 6) by eniolaamoda: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dmcool:
Even Barack Obama is desperate to know about Snow's
fate, reports The Guardian. Director David Nutter told
Comic Con what happened when he recently met the
US President. Describing Obama as "the number-one
Game Of Thrones fan in the world", Nutter said: "He
shook my hand, and he put his other hand on my
shoulder and he said, 'You didn't kill Jon Snow did
you?' and I said, 'Mr President, Jon Snow is deader
than dead.'"

but jon snow cant just die na haba
butvwas was he thinking btinging d wildlings togeda with d men of the nites watch

d most annoying part is d way prince obrin died

i want u to pls clarify me on something
queen cercea after walking d hall of shame how come d religious fanatics had more power dan her afterall she is queen cercea how come dey captured her so easily and d lannister guards could not rescue her?

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice Pulls Transgender Teen Show “I Am Jazz” After Public Outcry / Nollywood Actor Got Burnt On Set (see Video) / 5 Conclusions From Game Of Thrones 703 (beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.