Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight (29482 Views)

UN Steps Into Southern Kaduna Killings / Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) / BREAKING: Son Steps Into Ooni’s Shoes, Prince Tokunbo Sijuade ‘PICKED’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by sasquareT(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
but shebi dem tok say baba wan islamlize d.whole country? undecided
how come e dey accpt help of Isreals?
smhhhhh
So who come tell you say Israel is a christian nation?
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by Gracious10: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2015
Muslims won't like this. They are Anti-Isreal.
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by cecegorz(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2015
Technocracy:
Isreal may not find it easy to work with a circular nation whose leadership is practically dominated by muslims who at one time or the other have may have had sympathy for Bokoharm insurgents.
Guy, leave that matter.
When it comes to international politics, these guys have no religion nor morality. What matters is the economic gains. As long as Isreal can sell their arms and security gadgets and make good money, they can even partner with the devil himself.
Go and read up how the US allies with the house of Saud, even when Saudi governmnt is one of the most officially oppressive govt in the world, with human rights abuses that stinks to the high heavens.
Have you ever heard America threaten them with the kind of silly threats they hand over to Nigeria and other poor countries?
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by honeywealth75(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2015
tempex88:
stories

No nation will help us fight Bokoharam for free. That was why PMB told the US "help us with minimal strings". Sideline discussions will not conclude arms deal or bring their military to Nigeria.

guy u get brain.

I jst laugh at some people when they dont know how goverment works, before an israeli soldier step a foot on the Nigerian soil, it will go through a process not determined by an individual, do some people know how many pledges alot of country have makes in the past? But yet, no foreign soldiers are involed legally or officially. The best they can do for now of which some are doing,its tru donations .
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Israel doesn't take sh*t when it comes to anything that concerns muslims. If Israel mean you, you are gone or you turn complainant for life. Good development.
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by victorazy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
lifezone247:
When the Israelite step in, the wall of sambisa most fall down flat, like the wall of jerico.

First correct ursef sir before falling of Jerico's wall.
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by akinsmyk(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
smhhhhh

Did u rrad d news @ all? Was it PMB the news talked about or the speaker? PMB did nothing, it was Dogara I read here. PMB is not only the ruler. Dogara is hierarchically no4 but 3rd in power
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by tunde1200(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ameen and wipe them out of Nija.

missKiffy:
Boko haram will soon be crushed cool
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by PurestBoy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kyri:
Are you an illiterate what does religion have to do with this

Mumu, don't you know Muslims generally hate the Jews as prescribed in the Koran?
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
tsdarkside:

he still believe this lubbish...??
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by derecho(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
smhhhhh
I thought I saw Dogara in the article.Abi I dey miss something?
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Story
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
lekjons:
i still belive in these people, than the Americans

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Isreal

As in eh. You can say that again.
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by lifezone247(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
victorazy:

First correct ursef sir before falling of Jerico's wall.
Thanks sir, noted
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by tempex88(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
honeywealth75:

guy u get brain.

I jst laugh at some people when they dont know how goverment works, before an israeli soldier step a foot on the Nigerian soil, it will go through a process not determined by an individual, do some people know how many pledges alot of country have makes in the past? But yet, no foreign soldiers are involed legally or officially. The best they can do for now of which some are doing,its tru donations .

U r craz)y for asking if I have brain
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
hope the Israelis help us end this scourge once and for all.
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Very soon shehu will renounced that buhari never meet with Isrealite government for any negotiation.

Hmm.
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by victorazy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
lifezone247:

Thanks sir, noted

God bless u bro
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by billyG(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hassan080196:
We don't need Israel support at all. Israel is a terrorist nation itself. Don't you see how they are killing Palestinians like meat?
To hell with Israel
Bleep Israel
Bleep their supporters
Look son,it takes a Terrorist to destroy a Terrorist.
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by FacelessPatriot: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
smhhhhh
It's Dogara's effort and not Buharis...Israel should be careful about selling arms to this Government, lest it lands in the hands of the fulanis
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by billyG(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
zheroes:
before result there must be news. how do you become a graduate when you didn't matriculate? matriculation is the news that leads to the result called graduation, its a process. please come up with sensible arguments, don't let the virus of ethnicity eat you up.
Who told u he iz a grad?who told u he has a certificate.
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by billyG(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
If istreali steps in d numbers of wailers in naija will increase we will not only hav pdp wailers but also islamic wailers.
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by henrysam(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
ArewaWarrior:
LEAVE ISRAEL OUT. THEIR EVIL KNOWS NO BOUNDS!
I can't be surprised, you are arewa warrior.
So you prefer your people being killed everyday by your wicked brothers (boko haram).
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chartey:
Blessed by a God they don't worship?

Yes. By a God they don't worship (now), but who promised to do this and more for His friend Abraham's sake.
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by Chartey(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
AnnieOakley:

Yes. By a God they don't worship (now), but who promised to do this and more for His friend Abraham's sake.
That Israel is different from this modern state of Israel. The present Israel even has Arabs, they're not all Jews. As for Jews, there are even some in places like Ethiopia. This has nothing to do with God.
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chartey:

That Israel is different from this modern state of Israel. The present Israel even has Arabs, they're not all Jews. As for Jews, there are even some in places like Ethiopia. This has nothing to do with God.

The fact that they're not all Jews doesn't change anything. They were not all Jews that came out of Egypt. There has always being a mixed multitude.

Believe me, what's working for them now is mostly because they're Abraham's seed, simple.

If the whole world rises up against Israel as at this moment in war, Israel'll win. I know it sounds crazy but that's the truth, the gospel truth.
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Vig86:
Israel doesn't take sh*t when it comes to anything that concerns muslims. If Israel mean you, you are gone or you turn complainant for life. Good development.

They can't do as they like here. This is no Palestine. I know they're going to respect the international rules of engagement.
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Boko Haram eliminated. Biafra declared!!!
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by aishababa(f): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
You call conversation between two speakers as a 'boost' against BH? These were just mere words that have been spoken before on several occasions to no avail.
Re: ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight by Hassan080196(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Why are you so damn fool? Do I seem like a terrorist to you? I'm not surprised that a terrorist is calling someone terrorist. So far that your so called vicious Israel is a terrorist nation, you their dumb followers must also be a terrorist. Fool of the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Recount Experiences On President’s Visit / Biyi Adeleye Reveals He Kidnapped Ogun LG Party Chairman / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.