Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test (11406 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by FBS: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2009
phuck this "typical naija man" statement. its uncalled for.arrant nonsense. lots of naija guys/men/folks on this thread declared that the husband go for a test.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Dammyray(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2009
the man no watin him dey do outside na him cuz am , but let me ask who brought up the idea , dont they trust their self?
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by spikedcylinder: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2009
The shock value has worn off. All these ridiculous responses are nothing but stupid now. . . .  undecided
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by emiemi(f): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2009
FBS:

phuck this "typical naija man" statement. its uncalled for.arrant nonsense. lots of naija guys/men/folks on this thread declared that the husband go for a test.

This is another TYPICAL NAIJA MAN's statement. grin grin
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by kritikul(f): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2009
Dammy_ray:

the man no watin him dey do outside na him cuz am , but let me ask who brought up the idea , dont they trust their self?
What idea and trust are you talking about? the man was caught cheating and u re talking about trust. Of cause there's no more trust here. Both of them should go have themselves tested and if by god's grace they are free, the guy should be made to know the risks involved in extra-marital affair. He should be monitored thereafter (the wife should send spies after him) to know if he has actually changed, if not, the wife should always play it safe with him until he finally answers the death that has been calling him. There are many widows out there, the important thing is to stay health and alive for the kids.Shikena cool
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by kritikul(f): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2009
Dammy_ray:

What idea and trust are you talking about? the man was caught cheating and u re talking about trust. Of cause there's no more trust here. Both of them should go have themselves tested and if by god's grace they are free, the guy should be made to know the risks involved in extra-marital affair. He should be monitored thereafter (the wife should send spies after him) to know if he has actually changed, if not, the wife should always play it safe with him until he finally answers the death that has been calling him. There are many widows out there, the important thing is to stay health and alive for the kids.Shikena Cool
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by luchi1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2009
if he cheats and cant act lyk a man leave his sori ass.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by debosky(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2009
Excellent stand by the woman.

No test, no crumpet. tongue Anyone saying otherwise is either dense or clearly delusional.

He's lucky she didn't leave his cheating behind. She's even willing to sleep with him and he's not happy? Most women I know would not stand for it, and she is giving him another chance but he's being idiotic? undecided

Granted she should test herself first, it still doesn't mean anything - sometimes the diseases aren't always passed on to the spouse immediately after the man has been infected. She should stick to her guns and at least preserve her life.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by gReenmAn(m): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ topic.

Which Nigerian man can throw the first stone?
At one point or the other you find these people wont leave u alone, especially if you're a bit comfortable.
Am not advocating for infidelity, but if you must:
1. Don't get caught
2. Be protected
3. Love your wife above all else

Now if you studiously observe rule 2 then u should be able to take any test, any time cool
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by FBS: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2009
emiemi:

This is another TYPICAL NAIJA MAN's statement. grin grin
I can clearly see your problem. you are not a qualified comedian
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by saintade01(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2009
[size=14pt][/size] , so what happened if he tested positive to any of the STD's ?  she pack her things and leave?

Nooooo. marriage is for better for worse. whateever it is she continues in the life term contract.
So what difference does it make?
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Rekky(f): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2009
Things are happening, it is well.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by sistawoman: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2009
saintade01:

[size=14pt][/size] , so what happened if he tested positive to any of the STD's ?  she pack her things and leave?

Nooooo. marriage is for better for worse. whateever it is she continues in the life term contract.

I think that if he comes back with an STD that might be the last straw and she might pack her bags and leave.

I am surprised she is still with him, cooking, cleaning, washing his clothes, tending to all his needs outside the bedroom.  

She is a better woman than me, cuz I would never be able to do it.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by emiemi(f): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2009
FBS:

I can clearly see your problem. you are not a qualified comedian

saintade01:

[size=14pt][/size] , so what happened if he tested positive to any of the STD's ?  she pack her things and leave?

You don't seem to get d point Saintade.  If the disease is left untreated for a long time
then it might cause more damage than if detected/treated early enough.

As per the life term contract dear, use your head. Women are not slaves, i repeat
women are not slaves. Your life as a woman should not end simply becos you
got married like the case that was put up earlier about the husband giving the wife
HIV and not wanting her to even find out. We should go for tests at least once
in year (doctors' recommendation) in order to detect ailment and diseases early.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by oluwdashmi(f): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2009
Both of them should go for the test cos the man had been sleeping with his wife after sleeping with his concubines even before the woman knew about it.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ Tope2000 and ur ilk, how long can u hold out? Every now and then u bang ur thing and advocating for this woman to stay away from her dick. While many couples cheat but it only spills when burst and even sometimes the couple are both cheats and still complain for neighbors and others to hear.
Obviously many married women use their kitten to blackmail and sex-starve their husbands who in turn seek pleasure elsewhere and the wives start crying blue murder. Na married men dey hear wai for dem wives' hands.Sometimes I wonder why we enslave ourselves when we had all the freedom!
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2009
Why are women readily available for married men? Is it because men are more than women? The money? The kitten itches? I don't know. One hardly get No as an answer.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2009
Why are women readily available for married men? Is it because men are more than women? The money? The kitten itches? I don't know. One hardly gets No as an answer.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by PurestBoy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2009
Make una leave the man if he no wan go, na by force?
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Iranoladun(f): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2009
@Sauron and co shocked who's been advocating for the woman to continue to risk her life by having sex with her husband who did not consider the word 'trust', his marriage vow, the health of his wife, his children but damned all those consequences for another woman (or women) vagina then the woman should also 'shine her eyes'.

I'd advise she goes for a comprehensive test: STD, HIV etc at a reputable center and if she's negative and the husband refused to go for test she should keep to herself or insist on the husband using condom. However if the result is positive (I pray not) she should weigh her chances and decide on continuation in the marriage after treatment (if it is not HIV that is more terminal) or leave the man. No man is worth dying for o jare! wink
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by BabyGirl5: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2009
@Iranoladun: "I'd advise she goes for a comprehensive test: STD, HIV etc at a reputable center and if she's negative and the husband refused to go for test she should keep to herself or insist on the husband using condom"

I wouldn't even advise using condoms, lifes too short,  If he doesn't want to do the test let him be,  She should just keep her legs cross.  It's not just about forgiveness, because there's a thin line between foolishness and wisdow.

I have a friend whose husband has been sleeping around and when she asked him to take the day, TILL TODAY, he has refused, funny enough,   the location he lives in is one of the areas that has the highest number of people affected with HIV/ AIDS in the black community,

So, she's decided until he takes the test, she'll keep her legs cross and it’s BEEN OVER 2 Years’ AND HE STILL REFUSES.

Just one point to note: if one is infected with HIV, the virus can be in the blood without been detected in the first 6 months, so he may pass the test, so even if he does the test now, she'll only truly know after 6 months when SHE SHOULD INSTIT he takes the test again (SHE NEEDS TO WAIT FOR THIS CRITICAL PERIOD TO PASS FIRST - 6 Months)
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Rhea(f): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2009
The man should go for a test if he has no skeleton left in his cupboard.
The woman can as well fulfil all righteousness by going for a test, clear herself and give this man ABSOLUTELY NO REASON not to go for a test, i.e. if he is still interest in the marriage.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by sistawoman: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2009
I thought HIV could hide for 7 years.

I stand corrected. There is a test called the oraquick that you can take 3 months out that has a 99.6% sensitivity and 100% specificity. Meaning that out of 1000 people 4 will have a false negative but if taken a couple of times you can say that if still negitative and no new expose risk then you are free from the virus.

visit this website for more infommation:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/oraqck.htm
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Theblessed(f): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2009
Excuse me buddy! What am I hearing here  That a man in a marriage has been having unprotected sex these days, with all kinds of slags out there and refuses to take a test?  He had no consideration for his own life (obviously he doesn't love himself, how could he love anyone else!), his innocent wife at home (I assume??), his children that did not ask to be born (his victims) and other his concubines - toooooo baaaad!! 

Woman, I think this is a bit late now.  Are you sure you haven't been infected already with HiV/Aids?  Do you love yourself and care about your life and that of your innocent children - who are going to be victims of this selfish act of your so called husband should both of you respond positive to the test (God forbid!!)?.  I suggest you leave this hopeless marriage now and manage on your own before it kills you and put your children in danger, if it hadn't already.  Yes,  there's a tough life out there but remember, one with life has future and hopes - a dead person has no future and do not stand a chance.  Depending on your situation, all the advise here suggesting you remain in this sorry marriage is not acceptable in this modern time perhaps, would do with our mother's generation and not in our time.  Advising you to stay in the marriage and be infected with an incurable disease or what   I do not know.  Do they mean you stay in a hopeless marriage and cross your leg because no other man would find you attractive should you get out, or what  You are a human being (so, is he).  Everybody needs somebody and at one point when you are still crossing your legs naturally, you would experience intense sexual urge - tell me what would you do then?  I prophesy you would run back into his arms, all is forgiven and there he gives you doses of HIV/Aids ''GERM'' you'd been waiting for.lol!!!
You see, these are mistakes women make that always catch up on them.  As you are busy crossing those legs, your old man will be busy visiting his regular joints for his sexual needs, which you failed to meet and, now you are in desperate needs, he will be happy to bring home all he had been saving for you from those women - the disease you have been avoiding.  So lady, tidy up yourself, get out and hit the town - you'd find a man that would fancy  and respect you but this time round, don't take no for an answer and no bedroom  business until you get to know them very well indeed however, always insist on using condoms until you are satisfied with your arrangements with them.  A marriage without trust has no future and causes alot of stress which can eventually destroy those in it. Enjoy your life!  You weren't born with a man in your hand when you entered this world and, when you leave it, you will not take a man with you.  Be happy!, Cheers!!!!!
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by BabyGirl5: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2009
Theblessed:

Do they mean you stay in a hopeless marriage and cross your leg because no other man would find you attractive should you get out, or what  You are a human being (so, is he).  Everybody needs somebody and at one point when you are still crossing your legs naturally, you would experience intense sexual urge - tell me what would you do then?  I prophesy you would run back into his arms, all is forgiven and there he gives you doses of HIV/Aids ''GERM'' you'd been waiting for.lol!!!

You see, these are mistakes women make that always catch up on them.  As you are busy crossing those legs, your old man will be busy visiting his regular joints for his sexual needs, which you failed to meet and, now you are in desperate needs, he will be happy to bring home all he had been saving for you from those women - the disease you have been avoiding. 

One can't say you should leave your marriage, Is that wisdom? Without knowing if you're just asked him a week ago to take the test, you should talk with him and persuade him to take the test and he may eventually give in and take the test and your marriage would be saved. 

Now you hit town, Meet a "Gentle Man" who doesn't tell you he's infected, then you get infected, just to find out your husband wasn't inffected  cry
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by eiete(f): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2009
lol! she should get one of his dirty undies

and send it to the lab for testing.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by sistawoman: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2009
eiete:

lol! she should get one of his dirty undies

and send it to the lab for testing.

And send his dirty little LovePeddler there too.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Theblessed(f): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2009
BabyGirl_1:

One can't say you should leave your marriage, Is that wisdom? Without knowing if you're just asked him a week ago to take the test, you should talk with him and persuade him to take the test and he may eventually give in and take the test and your marriage would be saved.

Now you hit town, Meet a "Gentle Man" whose doesn't tell you he's infected, then you get infected, just to find out your husband wasn't affected cry

Hey, too sorry indeed.  Your attacks suggest nothing rather, a woman that lacks confidence in herself.

You are one of the marriage slaves in woman-hood.  Your writing suggests that you are willing to eat sh-t from your husband for the sake of marriage, how sorry!  Is marriage compulsory? Were you born with a man in your hand when you entered this world?  Who tells you that you cannot make it in life without a man - what a brainwash?
If she did not marry, would it prevent her from being a woman and a human being? Your type is the kind that endangers vulnerable women because of your insecurities and fear of the unknown - girlfriend let me tell you 'change does you alot of good and you must not forget that'. Well, if you had read my commentary properly without jumping into conclusion, you'd have understood what is written.  Obviously, you didn't and hence your attacks.  It goes to show how small your brain is, and you might be the kind that quickly jump into bed with anything that has a sausage between his legs and thus, think you'd found love.  Intelligent and independent women do not act like that, girlfriend. They first of all develop relationship with someone, get to know them properly - talk, discuss, share dreams, plans and aspirations before your bedroom tactics.  It takes a long time to develop relationship girlfriend and by then, you would have talked about every aspect of your relationship with the person and let me remind you and your kind here one more time - no intelligent and sensible person jump into a new relationship these days without taking some sort of test first, except some love starved women - your kind.

The woman in question has been humiliated enough in her marriage and the best thing is to leave that sorry marriage and move on with her life.  Why respect a man who has no respect for you? Infidelity is a sinful act both in the eyes of man and God and men get away with it because of women like you.  Yes, I hear you say, go and beg him to take the test presummably, until the last drop of her blood before she could get sense and get out of a dangerous marriage that would ruin her life eventually and blight the life of her innocent children. This woman had already applied your clever ideas and got no where with this idiot of a man and you still want her to continue begging and begging because in your previous life you were deprived of a marriage hence your stay and die attitude to marriage.

The best thing is for this woman to leave this marriage and make a new start and please, if you care about her wellbeing stop advising her otherwise - Mrs die in Marriage

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by SisiJinx: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2009
Theblessed:

Hey, too sorry indeed.  Your attacks suggest nothing rather, a woman that lacks confidence in herself.

You are one of the marriage slaves in woman-hood.  Your writing suggests that you are willing to eat sh-t from your husband for the sake of marriage, how sorry!  Is marriage compulsory? Were you born with a man in your hand when you entered this world?  Who tells you that you cannot make it in life without a man - what a brainwash?
If she did not marry, would it prevent her from being a woman and a human being? Your type is the kind that endangers vulnerable women because of your insecurities and fear of the unknown - girlfriend let me tell you 'change does you alot of good and you must not forget that'. Well, if you had read my commentary properly without jumping into conclusion, you'd have understood what is written.  Obviously, you didn't and hence your attacks.  It goes to show how small your brain is, and you might be the kind that quickly jump into bed with anything that has a sausage between his legs and thus, think you'd found love.  Intelligent and independent women do not act like that, girlfriend. They first of all develop relationship with someone, get to know them properly - talk, discuss, share dreams, plans and aspirations before your bedroom tactics.  It takes a long time to develop relationship girlfriend and by then, you would have talked about every aspect of your relationship with the person and let me remind you and your kind here one more time - no intelligent and sensible person jump into a new relationship these days without taking some sort of test first, except some love starved women - your kind.

The woman in question has been humiliated enough in her marriage and the best thing is to leave that sorry marriage and move on with her life.  Why respect a man who has no respect for you? Infidelity is a sinful act both in the eyes of man and God and men get away with it because of women like you.  Yes, I hear you say, go and beg him to take the test presummably, until the last drop of her blood before she could get sense and get out of a dangerous marriage that would ruin her life eventually and blight the life of her innocent children. This woman had already applied your clever ideas and got no where with this idiot of a man and you still want her to continue begging and begging because in your previous life you were deprived of a marriage hence your stay and die attitude to marriage.

The best thing is for this woman to leave this marriage and make a new start and please, if you care about her wellbeing stop advising her otherwise - Mrs die in Marriage

Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by prittigrrr(f): 2:08am On Apr 06, 2009
[table]why would a man , who is married go out to sleep with other women for God sake. that is wrong. Now i think that woman too, should have her self to blame. She may have been preventing the man from having sex in his home, that what most of the time make men go out of thier marriage.

Women are not allowed to withhold sex from thier husband that what the bible says. expect only by fasting and prayer. If a woman withhold sex from her husband. What she is doing directly is kicking the man out to go and look for sex from other women and that is why thier are many broken homes. Your friend is also to blame for a fail marriage.

The word of God does not want to hear NO, when it comes to sex. It is a sin to say NO to your partner expect by fasting and prayer.

A man only goes outside his marriage 90% of the time if his wife does not please him. And if you do not want a broken home please your husband , not only in bed but in everyway. if you dont another woman would fill his heart.

A woman should never listen to an advice from a friend. The bible says the heart of person is very very wicked.

If a woman fail to please her husband at home another woman would help her play her role.

It is better to follow the bible than follow the folish people of the world. NEVER NEVER withhold sex from your partner.[/table]

I was so appalled by the foregoing statements.  I did not finish reading the post but needed to relay a story of which I am intimately familiar.

Back in 2000, I counselled a couple who were members of my church.  The man had an affair with a lady.  The woman wanted to stay married.  The man wanted to continue the affair but still wanted his wife too.  His wife was beautiful, professionally employed, kind and loving.  The parties both admitted they had a phenomenal sex life; however, the husband cheated for the sheer THRILL of it.  A lady at his job came into his office while he was out and got under his desk.  He came in and she was under the desk.  She performed MouthAction on him and he was hooked from then on.  She was younger, uneducated, "ghetto", and a total loose canon.  However, he was enthralled by the excitement. 

They purposed to make their marriage work, but the husband could not leave the woman outside alone.  He even told the male counsellor that the sex with the outside woman was not nearly as sweet as with his wife.  It was the thrill of illicit sex that trapped him.  After a while, the husband abandoned the wife and the wife moved to their hometown.  The husband soon moved to the hometown as well but brought the other lady.  The wife signed herself and the husband up for life insurance and as a condition of the life insurance policy, the husband and wife had to both submit to medical testing.  The wife passed the exam.  The husband was HIV positive!

The wife, being a loving, God fearing lady even took the husband back into her home and purposed in her heart to support him.  The husband never left off fooling with this other girl. 

The parties soon divorced and the wife did very well in life.  The husband went down the tubes.  They both are still alive.  The wife took HIV tests for years, all of them negative.  The husband married the lady and the lady got hooked on cocaine, marijuana and other illicit drugs.  The husband's life was ruined.

This wife never denied her husband anything but the husband was just PLAIN NO GOOD.  So, beccomrich, please dont blame the woman in the poster's story!

Also, the HUSBAND and the WIFE BOTH are prohibited from withholding sex.  Not just the woman.  Read the scriptures carefully.  Also, the man is to LOVE his wife like Christ loved the church.  I dont think this husband is exhibiting Godly love and affection toward the wife.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Sissy3(f): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2009
i really hate it when some pple bring their religious belief into certain things that just require simple common sense. yea, the woman shouldn't deny her husband intimacy because the bible says so, really? i also thought the same bible said "thou shall not commit adultery" ? if this happened in the 18th century when at least there was not any recorded cases of Hiv/aids and other deadly diseases as it is today then i would have had the guts to swallow the thought of someone implying that wife shouldn't deny his husband intimacy.  But today, where aids and the likes, makes pple lives miserable all due to reckless, someone would still say "the bible says you shouldn't deny your husband intimacy" give me a break, i guess that's probably why many folks today especially women die with such painful diseases all in the name of love. if the so called husband, fully knows he used condom throughout his sexual prowls and knows his is very clean, i think he should have been the one to initiate the testing, or at least agree to it to show his innocence. and remember using condom doesn't necessarily equal being safe 100%, the condom could still break and leak. but instead he is there showing his egoism and still expects the wife to just give in like that, in these days and times? i'm really happy that this woman has the courage to at least say something some women in her situation wouldn't have the gut to utter and i pray and hope that she sticks to it. nonsense

and to all those implying otherwise, i really want to ask you one question and hope you answer it in all honesty

if it was the woman who cheated on her husband claiming "she and her tiger used condom" and her husband demanded a test or else no intimacy would you still imply the same " thoughts" in this case?
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by prittigrrr(f): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2009
@ Sissy:

Girl, your post was right on point.  Yes, the woman ought not deny her husband sex, BUT, the whole mess started with the husband's ADULTERY, and thou shalt not commit adultery is a COMMANDMENT.  We all know if it was the other way around, all the guys would tell the guy to divorce the woman and start anew.  The man is trying to make the woman feel bad because of his wrong doing. That is wrong, wrong wrong.  He should at least man up and admit to his wrong and show some contrition.  The woman is just trying to look out for the health and safety of herself and her family.  That is also what the man is supposed to do! I know men are approached by women daily, but yield not to temptation for yielding is sin.  Keep yourself out of the way of the woman who would mean you no good.  It does not mean that you are less of a man, but it speaks volumes about your love for your wife and family.  If you can not remain faithful, DON'T MARRY! 

[tr][/tr]But today, where aids and the likes, makes pple lives miserable all due reckless, someone would still say "the bible says you shouldn't deny your husband sex" give me a break, i guess that's probably why many folks today especially women die with such painful diseases all in the name of love.

I know another lady who was diagnosed with cervical cancer.  Many ppl dont know that cervical cancer is caused by the human papaloma virus and that virus is sexually transmitted.  She was advised to get a hysterectomy by her doctors.  She refused because she did not want to risk not being able to have sex with her long term married lover whom she had four children with !  Well, the surgery would have saved her life, but she died.  Now, she is still unable to have sex with that man, and he has gone on with his life.  Women need to stop killing themselves for men!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 / I Do Not Want My Husbands Cousins To Live With Us! / Christmas Gift Hampers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.