Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh (32870 Views)

I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark / Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President / Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh by OBJlive: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
From All Indicacation,pdp Have Proven Over The Years To Be The Most Accommodating Party In Nigeria.Remembring Every Section Of The Country In Its Appointments And Providing Enabling Environment For Every Shade Of Political Opinion To Thrive Without Any Hinderance.Unlike Apc And Buhary Who Has Embarked On Northern Age Long Practise Of Dominating The Nigeria Political Sphere To The Detriment Of Nigerias Unity.From What I Seen From Buhary So Far Nigeria Is Better Divided Than Living With Mutual Suspicion!
Re: Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh by Rotimi47: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Metu just got to console himself with something. PDP lying since 2007.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh by temitope014: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
he last 16 years of the PDP, Metuh said, has been good to the nation economically with a large number of billionaires emerging in the country because of “good economic policies” of its administration while in power.

On why the party was rejected at the polls during the last general elections in view of the achievements it claimed, he said only Nigerians were in a position to explain.

He said that the party was still surprised that despite its achievements recorded in the last 16 years it was in control of the Federal Government, majority of Nigerians rejected it at the polls.
Re: Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh by Obipat(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=Imortal001 post=37589334]As soon as amaechi leave pdp and join apc, i now that pdp is in big mess, and mama peace was the one responsible for all the mess that bring down pdp.[/quote english no be by force, u can write in pidgen English or better still yoruba language is allowed
Re: Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh by simpleseyi: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Anyone that likes Methuselah should warn him that nobody abuses or fights the Owu evil spirit (Ebora Owu a.k.a Baba Iyabo) and goes scot free except Tinubu the Jagaban. If Methuselah loves himself and his family he should keep away from the Owu evil spirit. Ask Goatluck Jonascam, Bode George, Buruji Kashamu, Gbenga Daniel, Atiku Abubakar, they will all tell you that it is better to offend the devil himself than to offend the Owu evil spirit.
Re: Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh by Obipat(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mentcee:
That beast called Obj will end badly. quote me. incestuous bastard.
OBJ has chieved anything he wanted, so I don't know wht u mean by not ending well. I used to hate him like u but u can't hate that man
Re: Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh by clevadani: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Metuh was only able to name Obj's achievement. No single achievement by Jonathan was named and they expected us to elect an obvious failure

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh by viktagorion: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
PDP was a disappointment, a failure and sixteen years of waste.

Metu, wake up and smell the cappuccino. I don't see Nigerians voting PDP at the centre again.

PDP is dead and buried.

2 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh by menxer: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
ladyF:
Lol is this guy serious? They still don't know why they were rejected at the polls? shocked I no fit laugh abeg!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

As my people would say, a dancer can't see how twisted her back is while the music is on.grin

In the case of PDP, they know very well why they were whipped at the polls: they just love playing the ostrich. grin
Re: Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh by menxer: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
OBJlive:
From All Indicacation,pdp Have Proven Over The Years To Be The Most Accommodating Party In Nigeria.Remembring Every Section Of The Country In Its Appointments And Providing Enabling Environment For Every Shade Of Political Opinion To Thrive Without Any Hinderance.Unlike Apc And Buhary Who Has Embarked On Northern Age Long Practise Of Dominating The Nigeria Political Sphere To The Detriment Of Nigerias Unity.From What I Seen From Buhary So Far Nigeria Is Better Divided Than Living With Mutual Suspicion!

Don't you think it's myopic to propose throwing away the baby with the bath water? grin
Re: Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh by Y2JCOL: 12:21am On Sep 03, 2015
Ameachi is the lion in the tribe of the niger delta

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh by Osyfellaini(f): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2015
wink I don’t think it was the competition, I will prefer you call it marginalisation, unfair treatment and poor crisis management by the then party leaders who fail to understand that nothing on earth last forever…
Let’s hope the APC don’t end the same way because they are trading on a very dangerous ground now.
God bless Nigeria and give a detribalised and a bridge builder as a leader.
Re: Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh by lonelydora: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Imortal001:
As soon as amaechi leave pdp and join apc, i now that pdp is in big mess, and mama peace was the one responsible for all the mess that bring down pdp.
Mama Peace and Bamanga Tukur.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose / Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.