Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi (55286 Views)

Wow!!! How Buhari Unveiled His Change Promised To Nigerians / Diezani In London By Michael Egbejumi-david / Saraki Not For 2019, By Michael Egbejumi-david (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
sukkot:
how you know she a satanist ? what you got some crystal ball you stare into ? or you mean I am the satanist ?

You are the satanist, of course.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DedeNkem: 2:04am On Sep 05, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!

Well, blame smartphone word prediction and I didn't care to check for errors because you're too re*tarded to be given such honor.
I'm still waiting for your nurse's approval to purchase your medication.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Truckpusher(m): 2:11am On Sep 05, 2015
coolitempa:

Abi o..... grin....let us be honest with ourselves and not let the wailers box us into supporting daylight deception....buhari is fast losing support even before he got started......first was the goofing on the 97% stuff in America....very un-presidential and even if he felt it....he should never utter such....then we have the asset declaration deception...then the one meal lies....then the BH matter remains the same....then the extremely lopsided appointments......then no policy direction with no ministers..then anti-corruption which is the only ongoing mantra....even that one sef na wire - just noise.....Dasuki is clearly a personal vendetta....IMO he has done nothing wrong....Buhari is showing himself up as not being able to understand what modern governance is all about... angry angry angry angry
This is just morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Truckpusher(m): 2:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Ola17:

On point @bolded

I don't know if you noticed how he pushed all the people that helped him win the elections.
Where's Tinubu, Fashola, Amechi, Onu Ngige in the scheme of things in this present government? He has dumped all of them after flying in their jets, enjoying their media and other logistics. Let no one come up with the crap of them being corrupt. The silence of these men should tell every discerning mind that something huge is cooking.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Truckpusher(m): 2:16am On Sep 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Gerarrhia men! When Obasanjo appointed Ufot Ekaette as the SGF for 8 years, who complained?
Mumu, everybody is already seeing the handwriting on the wall yet your amala and ewedu infested brain has refused to reboot. grin
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:41am On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mumu, everybody is already seeing the handwriting on the wall yet your amala and ewedu infested brain has refused to reboot. grin
Gerarrhia men!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Truckpusher(m): 5:17am On Sep 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Gerarrhia men!
Wollop nigga. cheesy
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
DedeNkem:

Well, blame smartphone word prediction and I didn't care to check for errors because you're too re*tarded to be given such honor.
I'm still waiting for your nurse's approval to purchase your medication.

It's a lie!
You are a dullard.
That's all!!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DedeNkem: 12:45am On Sep 06, 2015
VirginFinder:

[s]It's a lie!
You are a dullard.
That's all!![/s]

It's seems your mental retardation has progressed due to lack of medication.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2015
DedeNkem:

It's It seems my mental retardation has progressed due to lack of medication.

True.
Why? You are a dullard!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DedeNkem: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
VirginFinder:

True.
Why should I disagree with u? U are right. I blame my st*upi parents for it

I'm glad you now agreed. Were you able to purchase the medicine to treat your chronic retardation?
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
DedeNkem:

I'm glad you now agreed agree. Were you able to purchase the medicine to treat my chronic retardation?

No I wasn't.
Reason is you are a cursed dullard and copycat.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DedeNkem: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
VirginFinder:

Yes, I was.
Reason is I'm a cursed, r*etarded as*shole and an imb*ecile.

Good. You've realized how r*etarded you're. I'm still offering to help you, but my offer won't wait forever!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
DedeNkem:
[s]

Good. You've realized how r*etarded you're. I'm still offering to help you, but my offer won't wait forever![/s]

Jargons!
You are a cursed dullard!!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DedeNkem: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
VirginFinder:

What I say most times are Jargons!
I'm a cursed im*becile!!

Yes, you're indeed.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
DedeNkem:

Yes, you're indeed.
Ode!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DedeNkem: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
VirginFinder:

I'm an Ode for attacking someone who wants to help me!

Yes, you're, id*iot.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2015
DedeNkem:

Yes, you're, id*iot.
Biafra man, you are a dullard!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DedeNkem: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2015
VirginFinder:

Hey Biafra man, you know I'm a dullard!

Yes, I know. Biafra will rise again! It seems you've started taking your medication.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
DedeNkem:

[s]Yes, I know. Biafra will rise again! It seems you've started taking your medication.[/s]

hahahahaha
Ewu Biafra!
Failure is your surname.
You'll be overwhelmingly beaten once again.
Olodo!!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DedeNkem: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
VirginFinder:

hahahahaha
Great Biafra!
Failure my dumb yoruba surname.
We'll be overwhelmingly beaten by Biafra this time. We the yorubas are st*upid minions to the hausas/fulanis.
I'm Olodo to argue with you!!

Yes, you're right. Your medication is really working well on you now. Good!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
DedeNkem:

[s]Yes, you're right. Your medication is really working well on you now. Good![/s]

hahahahaha
Ewu Biafra!
When are you joining the Biafra army?
Olodo!!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DedeNkem: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
VirginFinder:

hahahahaha
Great Biafra!
When are you joining the Biafra army to wipe dumb yorubas out?
You we yorubas are Olodos!!

Very soon. I agree, yorubas are idiots and dumb cowards.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
DedeNkem:

[s]Very soon. I agree, yorubas are idiots and dumb cowards.[/s]

Ewu Biafra!
Deluded as always.
Olodo!!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DedeNkem: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
VirginFinder:

Great Biafra!
Yorubas are deluded as always. And will continue being minions and puppets to northerners.
We're truly Olodo!!

You're really making sense today. You're responding well to your medication.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
DedeNkem:

[s]You're really making sense today. You're responding well to your medication.[/s]

Ewu Biafra!
No appointment, no nothing
3rd class Nigerian!!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DedeNkem: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
VirginFinder:

Great Biafra!
Yorubas are 3rd class Nigerians!!

Yes.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
DedeNkem:

Yes.

hahaha
Ewu Biafra!
No appointment, no nothing
Olodo!!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DedeNkem: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
VirginFinder:

hahaha
Great Biafra!
We yorubas and hausas/fulanis destroyed this country. That's the terrible record we'll live with.
Olodo!!

Abysmal incompetence and endemic corruption are the "gifts" yorubas and hausas/fulanis gave Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
DedeNkem:

[s]Abysmal incompetence and endemic corruption are the "gifts" yorubas and hausas/fulanis gave Nigeria.[/s]

Ewu Biafra!
You will die as a slave to Nigeria. No ibo president ever, and now no appointment, no nothing
Dullard!!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DedeNkem: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
VirginFinder:

Great Biafra!
We yorubas and hausas/fulanis destroyed this country. That's the terrible record we'll live with.
We're Olodo!!

Abysmal incompetence and endemic corruption are the "gifts" yorubas and hausas/fulanis gave Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
DedeNkem:

[s]Abysmal incompetence and endemic corruption are the "gifts" yorubas and hausas/fulanis gave Nigeria.[/s]

Ewu Biafra!
3rd class citizen!!
Slave!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigeria May Shut Down Internet As #EndSARS Protests Continue - The Guardian / President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) / Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.