Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi (55278 Views)

Wow!!! How Buhari Unveiled His Change Promised To Nigerians / Diezani In London By Michael Egbejumi-david / Saraki Not For 2019, By Michael Egbejumi-david (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
a northerner i aint. i am a proper yoruba man. and i dont have allegiance to any tribes, my allegiance is to uprightly moral people. i have no allegiance to my tribe. i will not support my tribe just because i am from that tribe. i dont exhibit that so ubiquitous igbo trait

I ask, when will it ever be right for you to support your tribe or desire to feel properly represented in your country?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
murphyibiam15:

thats where the problem comes(distrust).....lets i forget are u a northerner or a southerner
you look at nigeria today and you can tell me with a straight face that 'distrust' is an overrated verb ? i am yoruba from lagos state
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by murphyibiam15(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
you look at nigeria today and you can tell me with a straight face that 'distrust' is an overrated verb ? i am yoruba from lagos state
but thats not true bro;there are good and bad people everywhere...isn't it the same north that the likes of Abacha and IBB hail from? which southerners are more corrupt than these men..they're good and bad people everywhere.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by adedayourt(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Has Obj ink ran dry since this is not the Change he envisaged?

Has SR gone toothless because the CHange was solely for the North

Has Abgogo Awusa gone mad since the gullible Imo peeps he decieved has come back to bare their fangs at hi.?

We are in trouble.

Our VP is now reading newspaper and taking Photoshoot like a ballerina in Playboy magazine

Our friends here who shouted Change have lost their voice because of the skewed appointments and lies emanating from APC.

We need a Messiah in Nigeria

[size=15pt]CHANGE!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

I ask, when will it ever be right for you to support your tribe or desire to feel properly represented in your country?
i will never support my tribe because like i said, my allegiance to people is celestial and not terrestrial. i dont roll with people just because they are yoruba. and feeling represented in my country will be me being able to afford a house and a car and live a decent life. i can go and eat what i want. i have a good family and good friends. this is what it means to be represented in my country. not being represented will be if i was homeless and had no job. so my being represented has nothing to do with who is in rulership. it will have something to do with my involvement in the country. MY OWN involvement not WHO IS RULING

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
murphyibiam15:

but thats not true bro;there are good and bad people everywhere...isn't it the same north that the likes of Abacha and IBB hail from? which southerners are more corrupt than these men..they're good and bad people everywhere.
Thats not the argument. there are good and bad in every tribe. this is true. however this is one man in charge who has to choose the good from his own experiences. buhari has not had the luxury to meet every good yoruba or igbo. he can only draw from his own wealth of experience based on people he has fraternized with. so naturally he will know mostly the good northerners
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Ttalk: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

At least, you'll agree he has been partial so far.

If Pastor Tunde Bakare, the closest and only righteous person from the south in the sight of Buhari cannot make the first 30th appointment that means our best is only fit for second team. This is very unfortunate
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by JIIDS(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Its Called Change Guys!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by ugomma2000: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Imortal001:
Who write this rubbish?

if you can say this, then you are rubbish yourself, why are you on nairaland. Read article with your head, nigga.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by SANRICHES: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Gej was said to have been clueless, but this time Nigerians are the ones that are clueless of how their government operates. God help us!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
[b]i will never support my tribe because like i said, my allegiance to people is celestial and not terrestrial. i dont roll with people just because they are yoruba. and feeling represented in my country will be me being able to afford a house and a car and live a decent life. i can go and eat what i want. i have a good family and good friends. this is what it means to be represented in my country. not being represented will be if i was homeless and had no job. so my bei

Maybe you dont even deserve to be independent since all you care for is your belly.

You come around as preferring to be a fat slave than a thin free man.

It's your type that wanted Ghaddafi to rule Libya forever.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by bakila: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
alcmene:
Many lies are needed to cover up a single lie

But the truth must surely prevail no matter how long it has been hidden from the public

Just few months into power and we are all seeing the ugly sides of the general

I pray we should all be alive to tell our travails in the hand of this dictator
Kai this general fine well well. Smile, knifes and sword, yes no nonsense for the bad guys.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Maybe you dont even deserve to be independent since all you care for is your belly.

You come around as preferring to be a fat slave than a thin free man.

It's your type that wanted Ghaddafi to rule Libya forever.

What a shame!
you are the slave. you are a slave to tribal allegiance. i am a free man. no allegiance to archaic tribal traditions or peoples. notice how you tribal slaves cannot think straight ? you make choices to your own detriment just to appease your primitive tribal instinct

speaking of ghaddafi, when he was ruling libya was very rich. libyans got free housing and education and monthly stipends. now that he has been kicked out the people are suffering. i see you are also a slave to western propaganda. making you a double slave. a slave to tribal and western propaganda
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by ALISMILE(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Southnans are equally represented I dis gov! I suggest u read dis
https://www.naij.com/536988-south-occupies-positions-president-buhari-col-bako.html
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Shymm3x: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
hehe my brother Shymmex nuff respekt. Somebody hafi tell these brain damaged people what the deal is. they choose to live in a fantasy world but i dwell in reality. looking for a righteous igbo or yoruba is like looking for the loch ness monster. extinct.

Let me chip this in. I would call the whole marriage a quagmire. I don't think the Northerners are also saints - they thrive in nepotism and they have this sense of entitlement to lord over everyone like naij belongs to them only. It is just a terrible mess of a marriage - with all kinds of negativity from the tripod.

However, Yorubas had their chance with clownish old gorilla a la OBJ and that clown didn't achieve anything apart from being the typical two-faced and exhibitionist Yoruba man. Igbos had their turn during GEJ's time and their greediness and utter nepotism, with the "me" factor came to the fore. Folks should just let these Northerners enjoy their own presidency and stop crying everywhere.

People get played all the time and are used to attain certain goals. It is part of life and the survival of the fittest that life's about. What separates a man from a kid is the ability to move on from that setback and laugh last.

Also, all the name calling by all these Yoruba groups is just nauseating. They are calling one Afonja for the North while they're also Afonja for GEJ after getting shegged by GEJ during his tenure but they still have the audacity to talk about a useless Owanbe of a national conference for another four years of slavery, antagonism, and extreme corruption under the most useless leader to ever govern a country. Classic pot and kettle.

All these clowns just need to shut up and let the man do the job he was elected to do with his team. He has a four year mandate. They all got played - time to move on and support the elected leader, but critique if it has to do with governance. No sour grapes and finger pointing plz lol.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Dannidom(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
he has been partial from your perspective but from his perspective he is choosing people he can trust, and i can respect that. you have to choose people you can trust. look at jonathan ? only finding out most of the crime committed under his regime after he got kicked out of power. all those he chose robbed the country blind. buhari will never make that mistake. believe that
Your intellectual maturity should be questioned. Going by your post you are a bigot who is blinded by mediocrity. What is your general perception of this administration seems biased to me.

My dear thats not the way for good followership and true nationalism which is glaring clear that our able president is found wanting contrary to his CHANGE mantra which we collectively presumed to be different from the past status quo.

I suggest you swallow your utter ego and rest your incesant defiance of mediocrity we are humans and we believe that what is gud for the goose is also gud for the gander to cap it all its inscribed in our constitution and that being the highest ordinance of the land should be voraciously adhered to by most especially a true nationalist which our president convinced all of us during his campaign days.

The best you can do is to pray for this our nation and the president instead of spewing trash on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by slaughter(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
My question to Nigerians is this....how many northern graduates are outside Nigeria doing menial jobs like other tribes in d country? .....and if they exist what is the percentage compare to other tribes ?....in conclusion the Northerners see Nigeria and its resources has their own, now that they are back to power they are taking back what they perceive is theirs, so why the complain especially from the south-west and their assumed leader who has used them to negotiate for the number one post of the FIRS (Federal Inland Revenue Service) where more money will roll in to add to that coming from Lagos so as he is making more money from FIRS every other south- westerner can go to hell.......hunnnnnnnnn
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by ugoani(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
I Sidon DE look
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Shymm3x:

Let me chip this in. I would call the whole marriage a quagmire. I don't think the Northerners are also saints - they thrive in nepotism and they have this sense of entitlement to lord over everyone like naij belongs to them only. It is just a terrible mess of a marriage - with all kinds of negativity from the tripod.

However, Yorubas had their chance with clownish old gorilla a la OBJ and that clown didn't achieve anything apart from being the typical two-faced and exhibitionist Yoruba man. Igbos had their turn during GEJ's time and their greediness and utter nepotism, with the "me" factor came to the fore. Folks should just let these Northerners enjoy their own presidency and stop crying everywhere.

People get played all the time and are used to attain certain goals. It is part of life and the survival of the fittest that life's about. What separates a man from a kid is the ability to move on from that setback and laugh last.

Also, all the name calling by all these Yoruba groups is just nauseating. They are calling one Afonja for the North while they're also Afonja for GEJ after getting shegged by GEJ during his tenure but they still have the audacity to talk about a useless Owanbe of a national conference for another four years of slavery, antagonism, and extreme corruption under the most useless leader to ever govern a country. Classic pot and kettle.

All these clowns just need to shut up and let the man do the job he was elected to do with his team. He has a four year mandate. They all got played - time to move on and support the elected leader, but critique if it has to do with governance. No sour grapes and finger pointing plz lol.
its all propaganda from the ego driven thieves in the south. this whole hausa born to rule is propaganda from thieves in the south. if hausa felt like this obasanjo will not rule the country for 8 years and jonathan for 6 years. meaning in the last 20 years the south has done the ruling of nigeria. so that northern born to rule is just propaganda from thieves from the south who are impatiently waiting for their own turn to steal.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by front247: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Buhari is a jihadist and a military dictator

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dannidom:
Your intellectual maturity should be questioned. Going by your post you are a bigot who is blinded by mediocrity. What is your general perception of this administration seems biased to me.

My dear thats not the way for good followership and true nationalism which is glaring clear that our able president is found wanting contrary to his CHANGE mantra which we collectively presumed to be different from the past status quo.

I suggest you swallow your utter ego and rest your incesant defiance of mediocrity we are humans and we believe that what is gud for the goose is also gud for the gander to cap it all its inscribed in our constitution and that being the highest ordinance of the land should be voraciously adhered to by most especially a true nationalist which our president convinced all of us during his campaign days.

The best you can do is to pray for this our nation and the president instead of spewing trash on the internet.
you need mental checkup. it is obvious something is wrong with you. when buhari said CHANGE he meant NO MORE CORRUPTION. thats the change he was talking about. he didnt say anything about picking people from whatever tribe. so maybe you are the one who misheard the campaign points
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by hugoboss70(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin Passing by
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by jerusalem101: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
In the meantime, I hope that Vice President Osinbajo has enrolled himself in a suitably accelerated Hausa language lesson...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, infact still rolling on the ground cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Fundango: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
HISTORY CLASS for wailers and Haters off PMB
Do you know that we have 256 Ethnic group in Nigeria? Do you know it's only President Buhari of APC that 1st Open our mind to Federal Character by Ethnic (Major/Minor) not by Popular ethnic?
Check the list of PMB appointments so far with the Ethnicity afflictions:
-President - Fulani,
-V.P - Yoruba,
-Sen.President - Yoruba,
-Dep.Sen.President- Igbo,
-Speaker - Sayawa,
-Dep.Speaker - Yoruba,
-CJN - Hausa,
-CBN Gov.- Igbo,
-GMD NNPC- Igbo
-FIRS - Yoruba,
-DG BPP - Igbo,
-DG SSS - Fulani,
-CDS - Yoruba,
-Army - Babur
-Airforce - Hausa,
-Navy - Ibibio,
-CGC - Hausa,
-CGI - Gwandara,
-GCNSCDC - Nupe
-NSA - Kanuri,
-SGF - Kilba,
-NIS - Egon,
-NCS - Fulani,
-SSA Sen- Annang,
-SSA Reps - Hausa.
All these positions has some tribal/ethnic
reflections.
Wailing Wailers,Haters ,Sahara reporters and Biafrauds should apologise to Nigerians now!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Jglad(f): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
do you stay in ile pako? Then you really need Change
Ile Pako? is that d best u can come up with? kul...
just saying change doesn't come like we re expecting
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by murphyibiam15(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
Thats not the argument. there are good and bad in every tribe. this is true. however this is one man in charge who has to choose the good from his own experiences. buhari has not had the luxury to meet every good yoruba or igbo. he can only draw from his own wealth of experience based on people he has fraternized with. so naturally he will know mostly the good northerners
smh....then he's a northern president since he only knows northern people and he lacks one of the qualities of leadership which is multicultural;a state in Nigeria needs sb who's multicultural as if same thing he's doing was done by another tribe his kins-men(hausa-fulani) wont understand all this nonsense of merit....lets use our common sense esp in a multi-ethnic group in Nigeria if not i foresee a future rebellion against the Nigerian state
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
hmmm... undecided
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
murphyibiam15:

smh....then he's a northern president since he only knows northern people and he lacks one of the qualities of leadership which is multicultural; a state in Nigeria needs sb who's multicultural as if same thing he's doing was done by another tribe his kins-men(hausa-fulani) wont understand all this nonsense of merit....lets use our common sense esp in a multi-ethnic group in Nigeria if not i foresee a future rebellion against the Nigerian state
is he a black man like you ? yes or no ? than shut the fork up and put your tribal baggage to the side and lets move the country foward. we are nigerians first. and we are all black which is another bonus. so based on being nigerian and black-we are all homogeneous. ITS TIME TO GROW UP
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Dannidom(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
you need mental checkup. it is obvious something is wrong with you. when buhari said CHANGE he meant NO MORE CORRUPTION. thats the change he was talking about. he didnt say anything about picking people from whatever tribe. so maybe you are the one who misheard the campaign points
Maybe you dont understand the word change or am I missing something here. When we voted out GEJ we wanted all round change not sectional change or partly change but true change. Now I'm confused by your definition of change.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dannidom:
Maybe you dont understand the word change or am I missing something here. When we voted out GEJ we wanted all round change not sectional change or partly change but true change. Now I'm confused by your definition of change.
yes you are confused. CHANGE which 99.9 percent of nigerians wanted was NO MORE CORRUPTION
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Dannidom(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
is he a black man like you ? yes or no ? than shut the fork up and put your tribal baggage to the side and lets move the country foward. we are nigerians first. and we are all black which is another bonus. so based on being nigerian and black-we are all homogeneous. ITS TIME TO GROW UP
I hate everything your comments here represent. We are in the 21st Century c'mon. Is that the rate of your stupidity c'mon grow some sense. U are boring me out.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by murphyibiam15(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
still dont get ur verbal diarrhoea...b4 i continue with u how old are u and are u a graduate and if yes which school and which course bc u lack the ability of constructive argument without insult or u inherited the GENE of insult?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.