Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,772 members, 7,855,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi (55478 Views)

Wow!!! How Buhari Unveiled His Change Promised To Nigerians / Diezani In London By Michael Egbejumi-david / Saraki Not For 2019, By Michael Egbejumi-david (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by dictbennie(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
i will follow a righteous man blindly than follow you and your ilks

What is your definition of righteous? If he is indeed righteous like you claim, he would have declared his assets PUBLICLY like he promised and wouldn't have denied key campaign promises...Your Messiah is a FRAUD...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by melzabull(f): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Eshinwaju:

What are you talking about? I have not made any post on this thread. Please leave me out of this.
coolitempa ma tan ara e.

No need fooling yourself, the gods are wiser. Ask madcow1 grin

ekenedegreat, come see ya friend'ooo grin
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by BannedOtherView: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
easystudy101:
una neva see any tin yet.
useless Yoruba people.

they will come to SS and SE to ask for support next time.

FOOLISH FOOLS

You are a imbeccile of the first order.

I have absolutely not an ounce of regret for helping kick Jonathan's morally bankrupt administration out of touch, even as I harboured concerns about Buhari's credentials as a true nationalist. The problem is that, because most of your ilk are incapable of elevated thinking, you do not understand the first thing about tactics or strategy. Continue frothing at the mouth, since its a vocation that serves you well, while those who are less driven by emotion work out the next sequence of chess moves cool
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
dictbennie:

What is your definition of righteous? If he is indeed righteous like you claim, he would have declared his assets PUBLICLY like he promised and wouldn't have wouldn't have denied key campaign promises...Your Messiah is a FRAUD...
listen, i know why he declared his asset but not publicly. he is a very wise man who knows that most nigerians are carnal in nature and only respect wealth. if he declared his wealth publicly many of you will laugh at him and yab him that he is a church rat. him declaring his wealth publicly will cause many nigerians to lose respect for him and not see him as powerfull when they see that he has only 5 million naira and no foreign account. you will laugh at him. its in your DNA. if a pastor comes to your church wearing rags most of you will walk out. but if he rides in jets is when you want to listen to him. THINK
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Fundango: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
HISTORY CLASS for wailing Wailers and haters: Do you know that we have 256 Ethnic group in Nigeria? Do you know it's only President Buhari of APC that 1st Open our mind to Federal Character by Ethnic (Major/Minor) not by Popular ethnic?
Check the list of PMB appointments so far with the Ethnicity afflictions:
-President - Fulani,
-V.P - Yoruba,
-Sen.President - Yoruba,
-Dep.Sen.President- Igbo,
-Speaker - Sayawa,
-Dep.Speaker - Yoruba,
-CJN - Hausa,
-CBN Gov.- Igbo,
-GMD NNPC- Igbo
-FIRS - Yoruba,
-DG BPP - Igbo,
-DG SSS - Fulani,
-CDS - Yoruba,
-Army - Babur
-Airforce - Hausa,
-Navy - Ibibio,
-CGC - Hausa,
-CGI - Gwandara,
-GCNSCDC - Nupe
-NSA - Kanuri,
-SGF - Kilba,
-NIS - Egon,
-NCS - Fulani,
-SSA Sen- Annang,
-SSA Reps - Hausa.
All these positions has some tribal/ethnic
reflections.
Wailing Wailer and haters should apologise to Nigerians now!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by IGBOSON1: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
Nigerians are one of the most bigoted set of humans on planet earth.

They barely see beyond their noses and so utterly predictable.

I asked this question before and ask again: Before 2015, were Buhari's
utterances and his so called body language Nationalistic or tribalistic?

^^^Nigeria deserves whatever it's getting!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by drss(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
thats your ndigbo insecurity speaking. we in the south-west compete favorably with the hausa and we evenly rule. your problem is you cannot compete so you see it as hausa trying to rule. obasanjo, a single yoruba man ruled the country for 12 years. telling you ? when you step your game up and can produce an obasanjo from your tribe, maybe, just maybe you may just have a shot at ruling
Say all you want. We know what we know. That Northerners are born to rule.
Btw, which south west are u talking about? We all know u are a northerner.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
drss:

Say all you want. We know what we know. That Northerners are born to rule.
Btw, which south west are u talking about? We all know u are a northerner.
LOL no i am not a northerner.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by wiseoneking: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Barram:
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Pls do check out with wema bank customers care or any of the micro finance institutions. Check as many as you could. Best of luck. I wish i could, i just feel your desperate need.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by drss(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fundango:
HISTORY CLASS for wailing Wailers and haters: Do you know that we have 256 Ethnic group in Nigeria? Do you know it's only President Buhari of APC that 1st Open our mind to Federal Character by Ethnic (Major/Minor) not by Popular ethnic?
Check the list of PMB appointments so far with the Ethnicity afflictions:
-President - Fulani,
-V.P - Yoruba,
-Sen.President - Yoruba,
-Dep.Sen.President- Igbo,
-Speaker - Sayawa,
-Dep.Speaker - Yoruba,
-CJN - Hausa,
-CBN Gov.- Igbo,
-GMD NNPC- Igbo
-FIRS - Yoruba,
-DG BPP - Igbo,
-DG SSS - Fulani,
-CDS - Yoruba,
-Army - Babur
-Airforce - Hausa,
-Navy - Ibibio,
-CGC - Hausa,
-CGI - Gwandara,
-GCNSCDC - Nupe
-NSA - Kanuri,
-SGF - Kilba,
-NIS - Egon,
-NCS - Fulani,
-SSA Sen- Annang,
-SSA Reps - Hausa.
All these positions has some tribal/ethnic
reflections.
Wailing Wailer and haters should apologise to Nigerians now!
Instead of wasting ur time lecturing a faceless forum, why don't u go and sell gworo at aso rock? Maybe, just maybe u may be lucky this time. Ur financial break through is just around the corner. grin
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by melzabull(f): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Maybe you dont even deserve to be independent since all you care for is your belly.

You come around as preferring to be a fat slave than a thin free man.

It's your type that wanted Ghaddafi to rule Libya forever.

What a shame!
Tells a lot cheesygrin
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by drss(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
LOL no i am not a northerner.
You are a northerner end of story. Say hi to hajiya binta suleiman that sell fura danono at the motor pack.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by melzabull(f): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
This sukkot is a very big FOOOOL I sweaarrrr grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by dictbennie(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
listen, i know why he declared his asset but not publicly. he is a very wise man who knows that most nigerians are carnal in nature and only respect wealth. if he declared his wealth publicly many of you will laugh at him and yab him that he is a church rat. him declaring his wealth publicly will cause many nigerians to lose respect for him and not see him as powerfull when they see that he has only 5 million naira and no foreign account. you will laugh at him. its in your DNA. if a pastor comes to your church wearing rags most of you will walk out. but if he rides in jets is when you want to listen to him. THINK

Just listen to yourself...read through what you have written if it makes sense to you, if it does, we have to refer you to YABALEFT immediately for treatment...
So because we would laugh at him made him backtrack on a campaign promise? How about 'I took a loan to buy my form', I have 150 cows only? And if he is a pauper like you claim, how was he funding Zarah's education in the U.K plus her extravagant lifestyle? How did his wife get a 10 million naira 'wristwatch'? many questions are begging for answer...You want to know he didn't declare his assets publicly? Because your boss is stinkingly rich and doesn't want Nigerians to know the real him...buh some of us can't be deceived..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by coolitempa(f): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
melzabull:
coolitempa ma tan ara e.

No need fooling yourself, the gods are wiser. Ask madcow1 grin

ekenedegreat, come see ya friend'ooo grin

...what is going on.....which gods are you talking about the gods of lack of performance or what.... cheesy
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by mubaarraq(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
we are the cause of our problems. sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is a country, one time they will say we are all one, the same people who said both north, south and east are one they are the one differentiating now, let the president chose those that are capable and trustworthy not by ethnicity. it the result that mater not the person marking it . #embracethechange and feel it
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Akainzo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
coolitempa:
As someone who strongly backed change.......I must say I am feeling very short-changed at the moment..... cheesy.....How can you claim to want to be President of Nigeria and then claim you are only able to work with people from your section of the country.....All his campaign promises are being backtracked on and no new policies have been tendered or are being suggested.....All we have heard is to fight corruption even that one.....we never see nada..... cheesy

Did you back CHANGE so that your person (Southerner) could be appointed? If so, why didn't you back GEJ since he was a Southerner?

Don't let your focus on what you want changed be distorted by tribal or parochial sentiments. If you voted because you wanted to develop, then do not be bothered about who is in Buhari's kitchen cabinet so long as they deliver what you wanted.

BTW, how many have stopped buying Dangote cement in Bayelsa, did the appointment of Orubebe as NDAM change the state of the East-West road? Did the appointment of Bart Nnaji as Power Minister flood Aba with electricity?

My people, focus on what is important: DEVELOPMENT FOR YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Barram: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
wiseoneking:
Pls do check out with wema bank customers care or any of the micro finance institutions. Check as many as you could. Best of luck. I wish i could, i just feel your desperate need.
thank you sir.

One needs an acct with them for a period of time,plus high interest rate for repay.

The actually problem here,is the time that is not on my side for all their due process.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by melzabull(f): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
coolitempa:

...what is going on.....which gods are you talking about the gods of lack of performance or what.... cheesy
...and it took you this long to log off and log in back with your alternate moniker?...lmao! keep switching monikers like a woman on menses changing always lampers. Did one of your yoruba brothers not aptly describe you lots as two-faced cowards on this thread? cheesy coolitempa the wailing eshinwaju

ogbeni gerrarahiaa mehhn cheesy
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Eshinwaju: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
melzabull:
...and it took you this long to log off and log in back with your alternate moniker?...lmao! keep switching monikers like a woman on menses changing always lampers. Did one of your yoruba brothers not aptly describe you lots as two-faced cowards on this thread? cheesy coolitempa the wailing eshinwaju

What is your problem? And why do you persist in calling me into a thread that I am not bothered with?
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by coolitempa(f): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
melzabull:

You have surely lost your mind.......I am who I am...... cheesy
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Eluwilussit(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
[b]you are talking rubbish and it is your ego speaking and not your common-sense. you have to use your common sense sometimes. you nigerians are the most daft people i have ever encountered. years and years of suffering under corruption and now you have a leader who hates corruption but you want him to hire corrupt people from your tribe ? YOU ARE CRAZY. the man has worked mostly with northerners and he knows the people who are trustworthy amongst those he has worked with so naturally his trustworthy recruits will be mostly from the north. we dont need him putting corrupt yoruba or igbo people just to fulfill some useless quota. we need strong non-corrupt people on deck irrespective of where they come from and i can emphatically tell you that looking for a non-corrupt igbo or yoruba is like looking for a needle in a haystack. so he has to choose tried and tested people whom mostly will be people he has been around mostly which is hausa. same way jonathan picked mostly ijaw and igbo people around him. it is what it is. he will live and die with his choices so let him pick people who will keep him alive. it is the hausa mans turn. the rest of you suckers step back and let this man do his thang. THANK YOU[/b]

I agree with you completely. It is the Hausa-Fulani turn. Noted. Even hundred years, is not forever. What goes around comes around. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
dictbennie:

Just listen to yourself...read through what you have written if it makes sense to you, if it does, we have to refer you to YABALEFT immediately for treatment...
So because we would laugh at him made him backtrack on a campaign promise? How about 'I took a loan to buy my form', I have 150 cows only? And if he is a pauper like you claim, how was he funding Zarah's education in the U.K plus her extravagant lifestyle? How did his wife get a 10 million naira 'wristwatch'? many questions are begging for answer...You want to know he didn't declare his assets publicly? Because your boss is stinkingly rich and doesn't want Nigerians to know the real him...buh some of us can't be deceived..
the campaign promise is to declare his assets. and he has done that. he never said he would declare it publicly. you have to be astute when listening to people so you can read between the lines
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I agree with you completely. It is the Hausa-Finani turn. Noted. Even hundred years, is not forever. What goes around comes around. grin grin grin
exactly wink wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
melzabull:
This sukkot is a very big FOOOOL I sweaarrrr grin
wink grin a big fool who will tell you what you need to hear and not what you want to hear
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Shymm3x: 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
bruh ? its the british who put the hausa man on top though so why yall angry at the hausa man ? you would turn down power ? i think it is hangover from the past. right now, everyone has an equal opportunity. in fact most of the political savvy people in the country today are from the south-west. which is why south-west is always in the mix of things. i think obasanjo ruled for a total of 12 years. in a country that is only fifty something years old ? that pretty much tells you what the clear picture is. its military men with allegiance to each other passing the power around to each other. nothing to do with north or south. its a game of chess between obasanjo IBB and danjuma.

Big bredrin, yes, the Brits gave power to the Fulani (not Hausa) to maintain the status quo of indirect and for perpetual subjugation due to how obedient they are. However, where you have to fault them is the way they have continued to maintain that status quo to the detriment of others and the braggart sense of ownership they exhibit all the time in the process. The country belongs to all the groups there - not just them.

However, you can't blame cos the other two can't be trusted. It is a dog eat dog world out in that quagmire. The Yoruba is a two-faced flip flopper that can't be trusted. And the Igbo is just too greedy - invite him to come have a spoon of cereal, and he'll end up eating everything while holding ya hands and crying victim everywhere. So if they can't restructure the country, they should just keep taking turns in ruling the country. I hate when grown arse men cry everywhere like kids after losing out to other men in a competitive space. That shyte is gay lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DickDastardly(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
i purposely tried to avoid commenting on this thread but had to change my mind when i encountered this guiness book of record bound idiocy. Say what!
Buhari only refused to declare his asset for two "obvious" reasons. Note that the word obvious is only restricted to thinking people and not living dead like you.

1. BUHARI IS WORTH BILLIONS AND WOULDN'T WANT THE HOOPLA THIS WILL CAUSE WHEN HE GOES PUBLIC WITH HIS ASSET. AFTERALL HE MADE FRANKENSTEINS LIKE YOU BELIEVE HE BORROWED N27M TO FUND ELECTION FORM.

2. HE WILL LIKE OBJ LOOT AND BECOME RICHER WHEN HE UNBOARDS, SO WHY MAKE THE EFCC's JOB EASIER WHEN HE LEAVES OFFICE.

Skunk, stop being an online nuissance. cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
DickDastardly:

i purposely tried to avoid commenting on this thread but had to change my mind when i encountered this guiness book of record bound idiocy. Say what!
Buhari only refused to declare his asset for two "obvious" reasons. Note that the word obvious is only restricted to thinking people and not living dead like you.

1. BUHARI IS WORTH BILLIONS AND WOULDN'T WANT THE HOOPLA THIS WILL CAUSE WHEN HE GOES PUBLIC WITH HIS ASSET. AFTERALL HE MADE FRANKENSTEINS LIKE YOU BELIEVE HE BORROWED N23M TO FUND ELECTION FORM.

2. HE WILL LIKE OBJ LOOT AND BECOME RICHER WHEN HE UNBOARDS, SO WHY MAKE THE EFCC's EASIER WHEN HE LEAVES OFFICE.

Skunk, stop being an online nuissance. cool
provide proof of the bolded or kindly shut the fork up. thank you
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Shymm3x:

Big bredrin, yes, the Brits gave power to the Fulani (not Hausa) to maintain the status quo of indirect and for perpetual subjugation due to how obedient they are. However, where you have to fault them is the way they have continued to maintain that status quo to the detriment of others and the braggart sense of ownership they exhibit all the time in the process. The country belongs to all the groups there - not just them.

However, you can't blame cos the other two can't be trusted. It is a dog eat dog world out in that quagmire. The Yoruba is a two-faced flip flopper that can't be trusted. And the Igbo is just too greedy - invite him to come have a spoon of cereal, and he'll end up eating everything while holding ya hands and crying victim everywhere. So if they can't restructure the country, they should just keep taking turns in ruling the country. I hate when grown arse men cry everywhere like kids after losing out to other men in a competitive space. That shyte is gay lol.
brah ? you are taking this thing at face value. this here issue is deeper than what you think it is and these men have their free-masonic lodges where they determine who will get the power next. its a fraternity of brotherhood of very powerful men who pass this power around. has nothing to do with north or south. it looks north and south on the surface but there are deeper more intricate scenarios at play here and one of the power brokers is obasanjo.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by AreaFada2: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
drss:
According to APC zombies; GEJ appointed most of his cabinet from south south and so, buari is free to appoint his village people into his cabinet. Then i ask, where's the change? Isn't APC campaign slogan about correcting the wrongs of the past?
Buari don scam Tinubu! grin Even OBJ is confused. OBJ called GEJ president of Ijaw. I wonder what he will call Buari now. grin
All hail Buari! King of the North!!!! grin grin
You dey mind that hypocrite called OBJ? He scammed Awo, vilified MKO, only just supported GEJ hoping to make him a stooge. When that failed, he developed both mouth and pen diarrhoea.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DickDastardly(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
provide proof of the bolded or kindly shut the fork up. thank you
Its not between me and an anonimous you. its rather between the monkey president and his jungle tree swingers like you.
When the the dulllard finally goes public with his asset, the earth beneath this contraption will surely shake. But we both know the crook won't cause of the obvious fraudulent reasons i stated earlier.
Buharri is a very dull fraud of a northern president.
Your skinny idol still dey learn cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
wiseoneking:
pls can are submit my birth & school certificate just for a backup,..i need #50,000 to start up bird-farming..am damn serious brda

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit / Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.