Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! (74405 Views)

The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Stories and No Pics....Not even the pics of any of the story tellers to ascertain if they look provocative or attractive to warrant such barbaric and appalling behaviour from perverts.

Stop entering public buses and if you do...don't sleep and if you sleep don't make complaints.
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by SAMBARRY: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
dancok:
Maybe what the op is carrying about is tempting,who knows. * Ukwu and oyon*
if what she wore is tempting and you find your urge uncontrollable why don't you go and rape street walkers around the streets of ikeja particularly places like computer village where the street walkers move around almost naked looking for clients whether you will not get the beating of your life and that uncontrollable 3rd leg will know how to respect himself in public undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
muffins99:
It's a shame that these things are happening now but I've had 2 similar experiences... the guys were masturbating right next to me.

On both occassions, I was sitting next to the window and staring outside and not paying much attention to what was going on inside the bus. I then gradually became aware that the guys were sitting closer and closer and then their beathing became heavier and faster.

The first time it happened, i turned out of curiousity and couldn't believe what i saw! I immediately shouted to the driver to stop cos i wanted to get off. The second time, i turned in disbelief that it could be the same thing happening and sure enough, he had his thingy out right there. This time, I pushed against him so that he bumped into the person on the other side. He immediately told the driver that he wanted to get off.

What i wonder till this day is that nobody noticed, or where they also keeping quiet in order not to cause embarrasment?

Anyway, now when i get on the bus and a guy comes to sit next to me, my elbow is usually there waiting. He will never be comfortable until one of us gets off!
Did this happen in Nigeria? The way our buses are packed 4/5 per row, someone had to see him/them.

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Hawlahscho(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
eraly:

I know wia to find u. grin
hahahahahaha just find me go church. wink
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by nuesmann(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
them go beat f commot from your name.
ladyF:
Oh my.... shocked

Its good to have a pen knife tho, when you notice a strange hand on some parts of your body, you bring out your knife and just silently chook the hand with all your might. angry

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by jamst2(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Story! Story ooo...story!
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by 989900: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Behold, this well dressed guy had his left hand on my laps just underneath my bags where my kitty lies while he had his suit on his second hand.

I was so furious. I shouted at him, insulted him, asked him what he was doing. He didnt even mention a word, he was just murmuring. When we got down, I held him and was shouting but then what would that do? He just kept on walking away and he told me am embarrassing myself. I felt humiliated and assaulted. I was bitter. Some men asked me what happened and i explained.

They said I should just ignore him and go so I dont embarrass myself and that I should go and pray. I was so sad that I almost cried cry cry. He wasnt even remorseful.

Craze man. cheesy
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by sanyajava: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
hmmm... are you sure your b**bs did not call the man in question. guys
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by SAMBARRY: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Are you honey or what? undecided

pervs everywhere undecided

It would soon get to the stage that men will start touching children's bodies in an inappropriate way in public busses undecided
seanjy4konji:
I thought the way it deh do men na so it deh do women...

I wont support it if a guy does this but na only women,you need to see how some women make you really uncomfortable when you sit with them in a public bus but you would never hear the men ranting about how you lap three kids and inconvenient them.

Beside wetin deh your boobs pass lump weh weh just grow for chest or yansh weh full of shit...

Una never hear of free the nipplles ?na una mates deh free boobies for san francisco and all the nudist beach weh deh d world..

Boby na boby...make una stop deh make noise if dem press ur bobby make we hear word jare.

na so dem go deh ask for money before dem drop toto.
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by SAMBARRY: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
tete7000:

What makes some men behave like this? PERVERSION. A dirty and warped mind. You can't help them. Only God can but that is if they feel they are doing any wrong and seek his help. Be vigilant at all time, the devil is prowling using perverted minds seeking willing accomplices. You didn't cooperate, some ladies do and encourage them to continue the bad habits.
well I won't totally blame the men because if not that some sick women open their thighs for more encouragement they won't have the audacity to do it to any lady they see undecided
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by missmary(f): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
i had one ugly experience too, coming from Jabi in a taxi..i was properly dressed cause i was coming for church so not one should say i invited him.. . There was this guy sitting beside me and speaking on the phone like it was no ones business...i knew i was feeling uncomfortable thinking i sat on something ... When it hit me that this guy's hand was behind me... I decided to wait to see.. Behold the guy was rubbing my ass i didnt want to shout so i just faced him and said "excuse me, Your hand" ... It was annoying
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Krasid(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
maestroz:
babe you dull me.

if I were you, as soon as the creature traverse through the map of my b**bs, I wil grab something (his cylindrical object that elongated playfully)and make him pop champagne right in the bus.
grin grin
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by scentmarlc(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Stop sleeping on public buses... next time they touch you, shout but don't lay your hand on him.

if I say I don't enter public buses, they will have my head grin
I DONT ENTER PUBLIC BUSES.

How is ur head useful to us when all we need is yur kittykat grin
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Venom104: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
missmary:
i had one ugly experience too, coming from Jabi in a taxi..i was properly dressed cause i was coming for church so not one should say i invited him.. . There was this guy sitting beside me and speaking on the phone like it was no ones business...i knew i was feeling uncomfortable thinking i sat on something ... When it hit me that this guy's hand was behind me... I decided to wait to see.. Behold the guy was rubbing my ass i didnt want to shout so i just faced him and said "excuse me, Your hand" ... It was annoying

Like going/coming from church means you girls are properly dressed...
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Eneze1(f): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Venom104:

Like going/coming from church means you girls are properly dressed...

What is this you are saying? Whether she was scantily dressed or not that doesn't give you the right to touch her without her permission....so many pervs out there
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by FabioPeter: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
No excuses, its obnoxious for any guy to creep up on an unsuspecting lady.
However, two factors encourage these kind of guys.
Firstly, they had tried it many times and their lady victim either enjoyed it or where indifferent.
Secondly, their victims are either indecently dressed or voluptuous, this is usually compounded by a bus as packed as Chelsea's defence.
Its good you go around with the anointing oil to break the yoke of evil hands but i recommend you get the oil that will bring a car. lol

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mspread:
Dear Friends,

I am here to expose the acts of some guys who indulge in silly acts in public buses and also to seek how these evil acts can be curbed. I dont know the section to post this, so please Mods you can help by channeling to appropriate section. Thank you. Please find below my experiences:

Two months ago, i boarded a bus home after work on a friday night. I was so exhausted due to workload at the office and also the struggle to get a bus. I managed to get settled in the bus as the seats were so tight. I was seated directly behind the driver by the window. As we were transiting, I tried to chat with my friends on BBM so I wouldnt sleep off. I hardly sleep when transiting but that day I was too tired to even chat so I kept my phone inside my bag and placed it on my laps, then i rested my head on the driver's seat to take a short nap as my destination is still far. I boarded the bus from iyanoworo going to Ikorodu.

While sleeping, I felt something on my b**bs but I thought it just some imagination and then i dozed off again. I felt same thing again then i noticed that the guy sitting beside me was actually touching my b**bs but I wasnt so sure so I pretended i was dozing again and as soon as he repeated the act, i held his hand but he quickly dragged off his hands. I was too shocked to believe shocked. I was perplexed. I couldnt say a word. I gave him a stern look and I told him to adjust himself. The reason I couldnt shout was because I didnt want to be embarassed by the passengers. The guy could actually lie about it as there were no evidence and the passengers were mostly men in the vehicle. I was just shaky and the guy was just humming along with the music been played in the bus and nodding his head like nothing ever happened. He alighted at the next bustop. Then, I promised myself that I would be more vigilant in the bus.

But this recent one really shook me cry. I boarded going to CMS around 5:30am last Monday. I sat at the back sit and here came this guy who sat beside me. He was well dressed, had his suit on his hands and he was putting on recommended glasses. As we moved, the chilly breeze blew across our faces which made about 80% of the passengers sleep. I dint sleep as usual but I wasnt comfortable because I was sick over the weekend so I was still feeling feverish. I dropped my bags on my laps and was trying to just BE when i felt something on my laps. I thought it was the heavy loads i put on my laps so i readjusted. The bus I boarded was on high speed making so much noise and bumping into different potholes without caution. So i was really uncomfortable. To cut the long story short, as we got to CMS Ajah park, the man that sat on my left side alighted which made me shift to his position. Then this guy also shifted closely beside me. I wondered why he sat that close when there were spaces but I ignored it since it didnt disturb me. As we got to our final destination, I carried my bag up so as to prepare to come down, Lo and Behold, this well dressed guy had his left hand on my laps just underneath my bags where my kitty lies while he had his suit on his second hand. I was so furious. I shouted at him, insulted him, asked him what he was doing. He didnt even mention a word, he was just murmuring. When we got down, I held him and was shouting but then what would that do? He just kept on walking away and he told me am embarrassing myself. I felt humiliated and assaulted. I was bitter. Some men asked me what happened and i explained. They said I should just ignore him and go so I dont embarrass myself and that I should go and pray. I was so sad that I almost cried cry cry. He wasnt even remorseful.

But i thank God i anointed myself that morning. This is what I do every morning before I step out, I also take a shot of the anointing oil and pray with it. It is a kingdom mystery that I partake in. So whatever evil he might have attempted, It has been destroyed by the anointing.
Ladies, please be very sensitive and vigilant in public buses. These monsters are out there. Its strange but true. Only God knows if they do it for diabolical purposes. I had a lot of questions running through my mind: Since when was his hand on my laps because I still adjusted for the other man to come down? How come I didnt even notice not until we almost alighted? How did his hands get there? God will definitely judge him.

Ladies, Please do share your experiences if you have encountered such before so as to serve as a warning to others. Responsible men in the house, is there a drive that makes some guys behave like that or you think its just for diabolical purposes. Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you.

@lalasticlala
RUBBISH angry

NA EVERYBODY DEY TOUCH YOU undecided

YOU BE QUEEN OF ENGLAND?

NOW YOU KNOW SAY YOU GET ANOINTING OIL AND YOU EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF YOUR CHURCH,

BUT LATER IN THE DAYS YOU GO DEY SLEEP WITH WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND WERE YOU NEVER MARRY.

EEEDIOT! YOU THINK SAY GOD NA MUMU
undecided

HYPOCRITES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by SarahGee: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
RUBBISH angry

YOU BE QUEEN OF ENGLAND?

NOW YOU KNOW SAY YOU GET ANOINTING OIL AND YOU EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF YOUR CHURCH,

BUT LATER IN THE DAYS YOU GO DEY SLEEP WITH WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND WERE YOU NEVER MARRY.

undecided

HYPOCRITES

Well my friend, your username says it all.

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
seanjy4konji:
I thought the way it deh do men na so it deh do women...

I wont support it if a guy does this but na only women,you need to see how some women make you really uncomfortable when you sit with them in a public bus but you would never hear the men ranting about how you lap three kids and inconvenient them.

Beside wetin deh your boobs pass lump weh weh just grow for chest or yansh weh full of shit...

Una never hear of free the nipplles ?na una mates deh free boobies for san francisco and all the nudist beach weh deh d world..

Boby na boby...make una stop deh make noise if dem press ur bobby make we hear word jare.

na so dem go deh ask for money before dem drop toto.
NO MIND THOSE EEEDIOT, AS IF THEM DEY SPECIAL.

ON MANY OCCASIONS, THOSE WOMEN ARE THE ONE DISCOMFORTING THE GUYS.

ON MANY OCCASION, THOSE WOMEN ARE THE ONE TOURCHING MY LAPS, SOME WILL EVEN CARRY THEIR DRY BO0BS RUBBING MY ARMS.
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Venom104: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Eneze1:

What is this you are saying? Whether she was scantily dressed or not that doesn't give you the right to touch her without her permission....so many pervs out there

I was only pointing out that her saying she was coming from church doesn't necessarily mean she was properly dressed..

I neither said that's why she was groped nor encourage the act.. So take a chill pill
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Pidggin(f): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
RUBBISH angry

YOU BE QUEEN OF ENGLAND?

undecided

HYPOCRITES

When did you runaway from Yaba psychiatric hospital?
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mspread:
Dear Friends,

I am here to expose the acts of some guys who indulge in silly acts in public buses and also to seek how these evil acts can be curbed. I dont know the section to post this, so please Mods you can help by channeling to appropriate section. Thank you. Please find below my experiences:

Two months ago, i boarded a bus home after work on a friday night. I was so exhausted due to workload at the office and also the struggle to get a bus. I managed to get settled in the bus as the seats were so tight. I was seated directly behind the driver by the window. As we were transiting, I tried to chat with my friends on BBM so I wouldnt sleep off. I hardly sleep when transiting but that day I was too tired to even chat so I kept my phone inside my bag and placed it on my laps, then i rested my head on the driver's seat to take a short nap as my destination is still far. I boarded the bus from iyanoworo going to Ikorodu.

While sleeping, I felt something on my b**bs but I thought it just some imagination and then i dozed off again. I felt same thing again then i noticed that the guy sitting beside me was actually touching my b**bs but I wasnt so sure so I pretended i was dozing again and as soon as he repeated the act, i held his hand but he quickly dragged off his hands. I was too shocked to believe shocked. I was perplexed. I couldnt say a word. I gave him a stern look and I told him to adjust himself. The reason I couldnt shout was because I didnt want to be embarassed by the passengers. The guy could actually lie about it as there were no evidence and the passengers were mostly men in the vehicle. I was just shaky and the guy was just humming along with the music been played in the bus and nodding his head like nothing ever happened. He alighted at the next bustop. Then, I promised myself that I would be more vigilant in the bus.

But this recent one really shook me cry. I boarded going to CMS around 5:30am last Monday. I sat at the back sit and here came this guy who sat beside me. He was well dressed, had his suit on his hands and he was putting on recommended glasses. As we moved, the chilly breeze blew across our faces which made about 80% of the passengers sleep. I dint sleep as usual but I wasnt comfortable because I was sick over the weekend so I was still feeling feverish. I dropped my bags on my laps and was trying to just BE when i felt something on my laps. I thought it was the heavy loads i put on my laps so i readjusted. The bus I boarded was on high speed making so much noise and bumping into different potholes without caution. So i was really uncomfortable. To cut the long story short, as we got to CMS Ajah park, the man that sat on my left side alighted which made me shift to his position. Then this guy also shifted closely beside me. I wondered why he sat that close when there were spaces but I ignored it since it didnt disturb me. As we got to our final destination, I carried my bag up so as to prepare to come down, Lo and Behold, this well dressed guy had his left hand on my laps just underneath my bags where my kitty lies while he had his suit on his second hand. I was so furious. I shouted at him, insulted him, asked him what he was doing. He didnt even mention a word, he was just murmuring. When we got down, I held him and was shouting but then what would that do? He just kept on walking away and he told me am embarrassing myself. I felt humiliated and assaulted. I was bitter. Some men asked me what happened and i explained. They said I should just ignore him and go so I dont embarrass myself and that I should go and pray. I was so sad that I almost cried cry cry. He wasnt even remorseful.

But i thank God i anointed myself that morning. This is what I do every morning before I step out, I also take a shot of the anointing oil and pray with it. It is a kingdom mystery that I partake in. So whatever evil he might have attempted, It has been destroyed by the anointing.
Ladies, please be very sensitive and vigilant in public buses. These monsters are out there. Its strange but true. Only God knows if they do it for diabolical purposes. I had a lot of questions running through my mind: Since when was his hand on my laps because I still adjusted for the other man to come down? How come I didnt even notice not until we almost alighted? How did his hands get there? God will definitely judge him.

Ladies, Please do share your experiences if you have encountered such before so as to serve as a warning to others. Responsible men in the house, is there a drive that makes some guys behave like that or you think its just for diabolical purposes. Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you.

@lalasticlala

next time dress properly. you 're addressed by your dress.
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Epatty(f): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my.... shocked

Its good to have a pen knife tho, when you notice a strange hand on some parts of your body, you bring out your knife and just silently chook the hand with all your might. angry

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
that's jst d best tn to do, since odas wil nt listen wen u complain
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by merteenez(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
The truth is.... If we check dis babe well. How does she dress to go out self. You Sure say no be ur Bodie dey call them? Abi na only u be the babe wey dey Lagos? Haba...
Fear God small na and change something about you. Period!!!
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
I had fondled a gal's breast from benin to lag. She didn't complain cos she was enjoying it. She just merely fern sleeping but both n.pples were strongly hardened
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by mikolo80: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mspread:
Dear Friends,

@lalasticlala
shows how dumb you are not to know when you're being groped. are you a lizard
abeg stop sharing experiences and trying to catch perverts with evidence and buy bic Biro loaded with dry Pepper and do the needful.Pepper stay d idiotss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / Bonny Island: Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.