Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans (15231 Views)

Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers / Fayose Doles Out N50m To Ekiti Teachers For Students’ Excellent Performance In N / Fayose Refunds Deducted Funds From Ekiti Teachers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by HzRF(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Goke7:
No wonder he was so vexed with the late comers, Fayose be like see people wey I wan give loan o lol.

Fayose cracking me up sha, Ekiti, I envy una comedian Governor o!

Anyway second term things which is very good for competition
He's on 2nd term
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by HzRF(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jaideyone:
lmao see people celebrating mediocrity. what percentage of the teachers in the state can get something tangible from this 144m loan? what has fayose done in Ekiti that some people are pushing for his presidency? these ibo fayose fans will do anything to spite tinubu. bunch of clowns
Keep on ranting

Hw many state can do this
Not to talk of a state lyk Ekiti with lesser financial status

An let me cure Ur ignorance not everybody do apply for car loan

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by HzRF(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
hmmm...for how many people? at what interest rate? over how many years? The rate cant be less than 29% anyway. Fayose is just making a mockery of governance & the ignorants keep applauding him. An end must be put to all these acts of tokenism in governance. mtchewww!
Unlike aregbe

The definition of good governance

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by anwo247: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Let APC critics speak.. Fayose will remain my man, come rain come shoe .

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by kenoz(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is just further proof that most blacks are not in tune with modern standards of governance, and thus do not know how to govern themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by Bevista: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:
Dhariz gud
True. Except that I do not know how N70k will help a junior staff get a car. Maybe they should have called it something else, but definitely not Car Loan.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by tuasefemi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
In as much i appreciate Fayose for the gesture, when i went through d article, to my utmost surprise, I was seeing 250k for car loan, what kind of car is that ridiculous amount going to buy in 2015? We all know that such amount can not even buy a tokunbo nissan micra A.K.A rabbit.......A reasonable person like me would prefer a laudable program of paying aged people of the state 5k/month that Fayemi was doing befoere.......remember, 250k is a loan that must be paid back with interest of only God knows d percentage.......but d 5k is free money......
Imagine two teachers...one collected 250k car loan that would be paid back with interest and another whose both aged parents collect 5k each monthly without paying anything back.....let's do d calculation, 2parents(5k each/month), that's equal to 120k/annum multiply by 2=240k for just two years.....tell me which one would you go for if you are given opportunity to chose one?

I honestly don't envy Fayose at all!
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by chax100(f): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
dunkem21:
This man deserves to be the Vice President of Nigeria ..

..Any news from Osun state

The governor of Osun state is on the run. grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by kponkanaG3(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
edwife:
The man is just hyperactive. Very soon he will inspect gutters and toilets in the state. Very funny and dramatic man.

He attacks the government of the country when need be,He doesn't sit still.Only him goes to buy tomatoes,pomo,check ministries and doing road safety work... grin but at list he has hit the ground running. Name a governor who has done this for teachers in the past and present government of nigeria not minitary regime, I stand to be corrected

I somehow like his stubborn attitude.... cheesy
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by jazinogold(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
that money no go buy one bungalow for banana island!

e b lyk say land cheap for ekiti!
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by kponkanaG3(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is a good one if only it will go round to the ones who need it most. Other govnr should emulate this man and make the public school teachers feel the dividends of democracy
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by Mufasa27(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
fayose keeps disappointing his critics.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
HighIQ:
Chicken change. 144 million. The wages of a footballer per month.

Weekly salary of a footballer can give hope to Millions of people in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote autr=dunkem21 post=37594807]This man deserves to be the Vice President of Nigeria ..

[/quote]

them still dey wait for FG bail out. .
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by kponkanaG3(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
tuasefemi:
In as much i appreciate Fayose for the gesture, when i went through d article, to my utmost surprise, I was seeing 250k for car loan, what kind of car is that ridiculous amount going to buy in 2015? We all know that such amount can not even buy a tokunbo nissan micra A.K.A rabbit.......A reasonable person like me would prefer a laudable program of paying aged people of the state 5k/month that Fayemi was doing befoere.......remember, 250k is a loan that must be paid back with interest of only God knows d percentage.......but d 5k is free money......
Imagine two teachers...one collected 250k car loan that would be paid back with interest and another whose both aged parents collect 5k each monthly without paying anything back.....let's do d calculation, 2parents(5k each/month), that's equal to 120k/annum multiply by 2=240k for just two years.....tell me which one would you go for if you are given opportunity to chose one?

I honestly don't envy Fayose at all!

Bros I don't know if you are working with any private ferm, they give loan to staffs for housing and car, some healthcare they take back their money without the staffs feeling any serious impact of it(on their salary) they deduct it some times 5% of their salaries ( the staff's) let alone state government. So tell me how is it not a good way to go?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by fromnigeria(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
1stGenius:
Liability, yet they will be happy.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by tuasefemi(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
kponkanaG3:

Bros I don't know if you are working with any private ferm, they give loan to staffs for housing and car, some healthcare they take back their money without the staffs feeling any serious impact of it(on their salary) they deduct it some times 5% of their salaries ( the staff's) let alone state government. So tell me how is it not a good way to go?

Well, you are right but Fayose can do better than that. Did you also see that some collected 70k, for what exactly? House or car?
Honestly, I don't envy him!
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by godwin120alex: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose performing
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by tola9ja: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
phemsie:

must u tell us u are using nokia lumia 530 any way i have tweaked you imei

god catch u na tecno i dey use hobi i wan tweak imei
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by kevoh(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Haba people! That the state is offering a 250k car loan does not necessarily mean those who get the loan must buy cars na? They can use it to setup small businesses or improve on the ones they have already. Most important is they have a BULK AMOUNT to carry out small projects they have planned with a friendly repayment plan.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by montezz(f): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
dunkem21:

na half salary aregbe dey pay us ooo.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by dunkem21(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
montezz:
na half salary aregbe dey pay us ooo.

Sorry o ..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by talk2yommex2000(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
DrayZee:

I clicked "LIKES" but nothing happened

Eh yah, sorry...but what are your expectations concerning the likes? #justaskingthough
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by afolayangs(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Tot govt is broke
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by bonechamberlain(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Trailblazer1:

by the time Aregbe finishes with the people of osun, they will be worse than sudan.

let the southwest keep playing politics with osun state.

I'm watching grin grin grin grin
hahahaha Sudan. kikikiki.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
dunkem21:

Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by asiwajumi(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2015
Goke7:
No wonder he was so vexed with the late comers, Fayose be like see people wey I wan give loan o lol.

Fayose cracking me up sha, Ekiti, I envy una comedian Governor o!

Anyway second term things which is very good for competition
bros e no feel go for second term.its his second time already
Re: Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans by Jaideyone(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I Know you are pained but tomakint is a bonafide yoruba boy. Fayose is a Hero.

Say it or else
lmao pained for what? some of you are just allergic to the truth. the clamour for fayose presidency or VP starts and ends here on Nairaland. he's just another clown

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies / Osinbajo Named Chair, CAP-A Board Of Directors / Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.